Odisha MBBS Application Form 2020: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam is the main conducting body for the Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission. However, to participate in the admission process, candidates have to qualify for the NEET 2020 Exam. The mode of filling and submitting the application form is online. To fill in the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility conditions that are stated by the Odisha JEE Authority. The Odisha NEET Registration Form will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, we request the candidates to submit the form before the due date. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the OJEE Odisha NEET MBBS Application Form, Dates, process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The NEET 2020 Exam will take place on 26th July 2020. Wherein, the delay has been caused due to the spread of COVID-19.
Important Dates of Odisha MBBS Admission Form
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board has not released any official dates regarding the Odisha NEET Admission. However, candidates can check the tentative dates below and get an idea about the schedule of the admission process of Odisha MBBS/BDS 2020. We will update as soon as the dates are announced.
|Release of the application form||Third Week of August 2020|
|Closing Date of the Registration||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Document Verification||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Publication of the State Merit List||First Week of September 2020|
|Online Choice Filling (Round I)||First Week of September 2020|
|Seat Allotment for Round I||First Week of September 2020|
|Provisional Admission Round I||Second Week of September 2020|
|Joining the Allotted Institute||First Week of October 2020|
OJEE MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria
It is very important to check the eligibility conditions before filling the application form of Odisha NEET 2020. The board will consider the application form on the basis of the eligibility conditions and will take it further for the admission process. Candidates who do not satisfy the Odisha MBBS Eligibility Criteria will not be eligible to fill in the application form.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years old as on 31st December 2020.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 25 years of age as of 3rd May 2020.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- Must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General Category is 50% and for the reserved category is 40% and for PH Category is 40%.
- Also, the candidates must secure the minimum qualifying percentile of NEET 2020.
Instructions Before Filling Odisha MBBS Form
Candidates who are planning to fill in the Odisha NEET MBBS Application Form has to keep the following things in mind-
- Candidates must have a good Internet Connectivity.
- Applicants must provide an active mobile number and e-mail id because all the updates/details will be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidates must keep all the details such as Marks/ Academic details ready
- They must provide correct details and information in the online form
- Candidates must take the printout of the completed OJEE NEET application form for future reference.
How to Fill Odisha NEET MBBS Application Form 2020?
The ojee.nic MBBS/BDS Application Form will be available online only. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria in order to fill in the Application Form. Candidates must provide correct details. The application has to be filled online only. The step by step procedure to fill in the application form is as follows-
Stage – 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of OJEE – ojee.nic.in
- Click on Odisha MBBS 2020 Application Form Link
- Click on the Link, and then click on “New Candidate Registration”
- Enter the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth, etc.
- Make sure that you provide an active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Click on the submit button.
- A Login ID and a Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
Stage -2 Fill in the Academic Details
- Once the Registration Process is completed, using the Login ID and Password, the applicant has to login to complete the rest of the process.
- Now enter the educational qualifications, NEET Marks and Scores, and other academic details.
- Make sure that you fill in the details correctly, if you have entered the details wrong then your application will be rejected.
- Re-check all the details and click on the Next button
Details that have to be filled are as follows-
- Class 12th Details – Board Details, Name, and Address of the school, subject-wise and total marks obtained.
- NEET 2020 details – All India Rank secured, Percentile Score obtained
Stage- 3 Upload Photograph and Signature, Fees Payment
- Now Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates must upload the Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Now proceed to make the payment of the Application Fees. The cost of the application fees is Rs 1000/- for both Reserved and Unreserved Category.
- The Application Fees can be paid both offline and online. The registration fees are non-refundable.
After filling all the details, re-check the OJEE NEET Application Form and click on the submit button. Take the printout of the Application Form and keep it safe until the completion of the Admission process.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage and Marks for ojee.nic.in MBBS/BDS Admission
The Minimum Qualifying Percentage of marks is sorted based on Categories. The Minimum Qualifying Percentage of Marks is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (including PWD Reserved Candidates)||40%||96|
Odisha MBBS Merit List 2020
Odisha MBBS Merit List will be released after the completion of the application process. The authorities prepare this list for indicating the names of students eligible for admission. As per students’ NEET Score, they will be ranked in order of merit in this list. The rounds of counselling will be conducted as per the merit list only. This list helps in the segregation of students on the basis of merit. Furthermore, it will be available in online mode only. It will further be available in PDF format.
Hence, candidates who satisfy the above all age-criteria will be eligible for the Admission process. So, these are the complete details regarding Odisha ojee.nic.in Application Form. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.