IPU MBBS Application Form 2020: The application procedure is over and the merit list will be released soon as the NEET Exam was conducted successfully on 13th September 2020. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is the conducting body of IPU MBBS Admission. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria of IPU MBBS 2020 can be eligible to fill the IPU MBBS 2020 Application Form. The Application Form was released for each registration/ counselling round. To fill the application form, it is very necessary to qualify for NEET 2020. In this article, we have discussed all the important details about the IPU MBBS Admission Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Note that the Application Procedure is over and the merit list will be out soon. The NEET 2020 was conducted successfully. Only the students who registered successfully will be allowed to take part in the admission process. Keep checking the concerning websites frequently for updates.
- The candidates who submitted the form were allowed to edit the form and make the necessary changes if any. No candidate will be allowed to edit the form after the due date.- Candidate Login
- IPU MBBS Application Form through NEET 2020 is now available. Candidates can fill in the form now. Moreover, the last date to submit the form has been extended to 30th June 2020 now. The procedure of form editing will start from July 01, 2020. Candidates can also read out the official notice given below for date extension for more details. – Apply Now
IPU MBBS Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|The release of the online application form||3rd March 2020 (released)|
|Last Date of Submitting the Application Form|
20th October 2020
|Last Date to Submit the Application Fees (MBBS and BDS)|
20th October 2020
|Display of the Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Fresh Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form (for the candidates who have submitted an incomplete form, or invalid NEET Roll Number)||– To be Announced –|
|Display of Merit List||– To be Announced –|
IPU MBBS Admission Criteria 2020
To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The following are the eligibility criteria of Indraprastha University NEET MBBS Admission.
- The Candidates must hold an Indian Citizenship
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020 and candidates over 25 years are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Class from a recognized University/Board (CBSE/ICSE/JMI) with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English
- Candidates must score a minimum percentile of 50% for Unreserved, 45% for Unreserved PWD, and 40% for Reserved Category. They have to score this minimum percentage in each subject.
- Candidates must qualify for NEET UG 2019 with a minimum required scores.
Minimum Qualifying Scores of NEET UG Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50%||119 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Reserved)||40%||96 marks|
|General PWD Candidates||45%||107 marks|
Things to keep in mind before filling Indra Prastha University MBBS Application Form
Things to keep in mind before filling the IPU MBBS 2019 Application Form is as follows-
- Candidates must check that they have Good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must provide a valid e-mail id and an active mobile number.
- Candidates must provide correct details while filling the application form.
How to Apply for IPU NEET Application Form?
The IPU Delhi NEET Online Form will be available online on the official website of Guru Gobind Indraprastha University. The Step by step procedure to fill IPU MBBS Registration Form is as follows-
Visit the official website and click on the application form link. Click on “New Registration” and submit the following details-
- Category of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar card Number
- Physically Handicapped
- State from where the qualifying exam is passed
- Identification Mark
- Mailing Address
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph.
After the registration process, candidates will receive a Registration ID and Password.
Size and Dimension of the Scanned Documents
|Photograph of the Candidate||80 Kb (maximum)||30 mm X 45mm||JPEG, GIF|
|Signature of the Candidate||80 Kb (maximum)||80mm X35mm||JPEG, GIF|
|Left Thumb Impression||80 Kb (maximum)||30mm X60mm||JPEG, GIF|
Filling Academic Details
After the registration process, candidates have to submit their Class 10th and 12th details like the year of passing, the board of examinations, and other details. Candidates also have to submit the roll number of the respective examination as well.
After the submission of all the details, the applicants will be redirected to the final submission page where they have to fill in the “Captcha Code” and check “I Agree” button and then click on the submit button. If you want to make any changes in the application form, then do not click on the “submit button” because the details cannot be modified after clicking on the submit button.
Here, candidates have to click on “Apply Courses” option and the list of the available courses will be displayed on the screen. Select the courses as per their preferences. Candidates have to enter their NEET 2020 Enrollment Number. Click on the submit button if no modifications are required further.
Payment of the Application Fees
The Fees of IPU MBBS Application Form 2020 is Rs 1000/-. The form fees are applicable to every category. The Mode of the Application Form is done only. Candidates can make the payment through Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
Download and take the Printout of the Application Form
Candidates can download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout of the application form till the completion of the Admission process.
The IPU NEET Application Form will be available soon. A separate link will be available on the website for a stipulated period of time. Also, candidates must note that those students who have filled the application form will be included in the IPU State Merit List. Therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date.