AFMC MBBS Application Form 2021: Armed Forces Medical College, Pune releases the application form. Candidates must note that the selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the NEET 2021 Scores. In addition, only the students who satisfy the eligibility conditions are eligible to fill the form. The Application Form is further made available for a limited period of time. Hence, willing candidates can check this article and fill in the AFMC MBBS Application Form 2021 before the deadline date. This article covers all the details regarding the AFMC MBBS Admission and the Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2021
The seat allotment and rank list for AFMC MBBS Admission are released by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Further, the selection is done purely on the basis of merit. However, candidates wanting to take admission must submit the AFMC NEET Registration Form successfully. Aspirants must also be well versed with the exam schedule. Hence, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
Online Application release date
|To Be Announced|
Last date to submit the application form
|To Be Announced|
The Release of Merit List
|To Be Announced|
Screening at AFMC (Counselling)
|To Be Announced|
|Final Shortlisted Candidate’s List||To Be Announced|
|Screening of Shortlisted, Waitlist||To Be Announced|
|Reporting the Institute||To Be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To Be Announced|
Highlights of AFMC Pune Admissions 2021
|Name of the Examination||AFMC MBBS|
|Full-Form||Armed Force Medical College|
|Type of the Exam||UG Level|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Conducting Body||Indian Armed Forces|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Duration of the Examination||30 Minutes|
|Helpline||+91 20 26334230, +91 20 26330781|
AFMC NEET MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
The authorities have set the eligibility criteria, which each candidate must satisfy for being eligible to get admission. Note that the AFMC MBBS application form of students who do not satisfy eligibility conditions are not accepted. Thus, do not forget to check it before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for admission is further as follows:
Nationality and Marital Status
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Foreign Nationals of Indian Origin can be admitted to AFMC only after they have Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- Unmarried Applicants are also eligible to apply. Candidates getting married during the course time are not permitted.
- Applicants should be medically fit as per the prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir are also eligible.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for admission is 24 years.
- The Applicants have to score at least 60% marks in Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Appeared Candidates or Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible.
Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are not eligible for the AFMC MBBS 2021 Online Form Process.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling AFMC NEET MBBS Application Form 2021
Before filling the application form, candidates have to keep a few things in mind so as to avoid rejection of the application form. The things that a candidate must further keep in mind are as follows:
- You must have Good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must read the instructions carefully before filling the AFMC Pune NEET Application Form.
- Candidates must provide an activated mobile number and valid e-mail id.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates must keep all the information ready before filling the application form.
- Submit the Online before the due date of the form.
How to Fill AFMC MBBS Application Form 2021?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill AFMC Pune MBBS Online Registration Form 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of AFMC Pune- www.afmc.nic.in
- Click on the AFMC MBBS Application Form Link
- Then a new page appears on the screen with the guidelines to fill the form. Go through the instructions carefully.
- The Filling of the Application Form includes the following stages- Registration, Filling of the Academic and Education Details, Uploading Photograph and Signature, and Payment of the Application Fees.
The Application Form Procedure of AFMC Pune MBBS 2021 is as follows-
- This is the first stage of the Application Form Filling Procedure. New candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form.
- In the Registration Process, candidates have to submit their basic personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. Click on the submit option.
- An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and a unique registration id and password is then sent to your e-mail id and registration number.
Filling up of the Academic Details
- Now using the Registration ID and Password login using the Candidate Login.
- Fill in all the Education Qualification details and marks scored and percentage received in Class 10th and 12th. Candidates are advised to provide the correct information in the application form. Filling the wrong information can lead to the rejection of the AFMC NEET Application Form.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- After filling in all the details, candidates have to upload their photographs and signature.
- The Photograph and the signature of the candidate must be scanned and must follow the prescribed conditions. The Scanned images must be in JPEG format and must be within 50 Kb.
Payment of the AFMC NEET Application Fees
After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates have to make the payment of the Application Fees. The Payment Mode of the Application Fees is offline through SBI Bank Challan.
The Candidates must fill in the application form before the last date of the closing of the application form. AFMC NEET Registration Form 2021 submitted after the deadline date shall not be accepted. Also, Read About AFMC NEET Merit List.
Application Fees of AFMC NEET Application Form
- An Application Fee of Rs 250/- has to be paid by all the candidates.
- The Application Fees can be deposited through generated SBI Bank Challan.
- Candidates have to visit the nearest SBI Bank and submit the required application fee.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2021
The AFMC MBBS 2021 Rank List is released in online mode after all the applications reach the authorities. This list is made to rank in order for all the selected students. In addition, the students whose names are mentioned in the list shall be eligible for counselling. Moreover, the students are called for counselling as per the merit list only. Further, it is released in PDF format. Hence, the rank list can be downloaded easily.