AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020: The Application Process has been completed successfully. Candidates must note that the selection of the candidates will take place on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. The Exam was conducted successfully on 13th September 2020. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the form. The Application Form is now available for a limited period of time. Hence, willing candidates can check this article and fill in the AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020 before the deadline date. This article will cover all the details regarding the Application Form. Candidates wanting to take AFMC MBBS Admission 2020 must submit the form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Merit List Result has been released after the screening process. In addition, the seats will be granted to only the merit students. – Check Screening Result
- AFMC NEET MBBS Counselling has started via online mode on the MCC Official Website. Candidates can register and take part in counselling process. The seat allotment result for the first round will be declared after the completion of counselling. – AFMC MBBS Registration
- AFMC MBBS 2020 Information Brochure has been released, the application form will be out soon. Candidates can check out the brochure for the admission and course details.
AFMC MBBS Application Form 2020
The authorities will release the admission activities schedule soon. Candidates should visit the concerned websites for updates so that do not miss out on any of the important events. Moreover, the tentative schedule is provided below. The dates will be updated here after the release of the admission schedule.
Online Application release date
|28th October 2020|
Last date to submit the application form
|02nd November 2020|
The Release of Merit List
Screening at AFMC (Counselling)
|– To Be Announced –|
|Final Shortlisted Candidate’s List||– To Be Announced –|
|Screening of Shortlisted, Waitlist||– To Be Announced –|
|Reporting the Institute||– To Be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To Be Announced –|
Highlights of AFMC Pune Admissions 2020
|Name of the Examination||AFMC MBBS|
|Full-Form||Armed Force Medical College|
|Type of the Exam||UG Level|
|Level of the Exam||National|
|Conducting Body||Indian Armed Forces|
|Mode of the Application||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Online (CBT)|
|Duration of the Examination||30 Minutes|
|Helpline||+91 20 26334230, +91 20 26330781|
AFMC NEET MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
The authorities have set the eligibility criteria, which each candidate must satisfy for being eligible to get admission. Note that the applications of students who do not satisfy eligibility conditions will get rejected. Thus, do not forget to check it before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria for admission is further as follows:
Nationality and Marital Status
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply. Foreign Nationals of Indian Origin can be admitted to AFMC only after they have Indian Citizenship or in respect of whom the Ministry of Home Affairs issues a certificate of eligibility.
- Unmarried Applicants are also eligible to apply. Candidates getting married during the course time are not permitted.
- Applicants should be medically fit as per the prescribed standards by the Government of India, Ministry of Defence.
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu and Kashmir are also eligible.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- The Maximum Age of the candidate for admission is 24 years.
- The Applicants have to score at least 60% marks in Class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Appeared Candidates or Candidates appearing the qualifying examination are also eligible.
Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria are not eligible for the AFMC MBBS 2020 Online Form Process.
AFMC NEET MBBS Application Form 2020
The Armed Force Medical College Application Form 2020 will be released online. The Online Registration Form of AFMC MBBS 2020 will be published in June/July 2020. The Admission Form is available on the official website of AFMC Pune- www.afmc.nic.in
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling AFMC NEET MBBS Application Form 2020
Before filling the application form, candidates have to keep a few things in mind so as to avoid rejection of the application form.
- You must have Good Internet Connectivity.
- The Applicants must read the instructions carefully before filling the AFMC Pune MBBS/BDS Application Form.
- Candidates must provide an activated mobile number and valid e-mail id.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates must keep all the information ready before filling the application form.
- Submit the Online before the due date of the form.
How to Fill AFMC MBBS and BDS Application Form 2020?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill AFMC Pune MBBS Online Registration Form 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the official website of AFMC Pune- www.afmc.nic.in
- Click on the AFMC MBBS Application Form Link
- You will be now redirected to a new page.
- Go through the instructions carefully.
- The Filling of the Application Form includes the following stages- Registration, Filling of the Academic and Education Details, Uploading Photograph and Signature, and Payment of the Application Fees.
The Application Form Procedure of AFMC Pune MBBS 2020 is as follows-
This is the first stage of the Application Form Filling Procedure. New candidates have to register themselves before filling the application form. In the Registration Process, candidates have to submit their basic personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. Click on the submit option. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and a unique registration id and password will be sent to your e-mail id and registration number.
Filling up of the Academic Details
Now using the Registration ID and Password login using the Candidate Login. Fill in all the Education Qualification details and marks scored and percentage received in Class 10th and 12th. Candidates are advised to provide the correct information in the application form. Filling the wrong information can lead to the rejection of the AFMC NEET Application Form.
Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After filling all the details, candidates have to upload their photograph and signature. The Photograph and the signature of the candidate must be scanned and must follow the prescribed conditions. The Scanned images must be in JPEG format and must be within 50 Kb.
Payment of the AFMC NEET Application Fees
After uploading the photograph and signature, candidates have to make the payment of the Application Fees. The Payment Mode of the Application Fees is offline through SBI Bank Challan.
The Candidates must fill in the application form before the last date of the closing of the application form. AFMC NEET Registration Form 2020 submitted after the deadline date will not be accepted. Also, Read About AFMC NEET Merit List.
Application Fees of AFMC MBBS Application Form
- An Application Fee of Rs 250/- has to be paid by all the candidates.
- The Application Fees can be deposited through generated SBI Bank Challan.
- Candidates have to visit the nearest SBI Bank and submit the required application fee.
AFMC MBBS Merit List 2020
The AFMC MBBS 2020 Rank List will be released in online mode after all the applications will reach the authorities. This list is made to rank in order for all the selected students. In addition, the students whose names will be mentioned in the list will be eligible for counselling. Moreover, the students will be called for counselling as per the merit list only. Further, it will be available in PDF format. The students will not face any difficulty while downloading it.