Kerala MBBS Application Form 2020 has been released by Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE) on 1st Feb 2020. The last date to apply was 29th Feb 2020 (extended). The KEAM Phase II Registration will start soon after the declaration of the NEET 2020 Result. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and qualify the NEET Exam will be eligible to participate in the Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission. However, the mode of the KEAM MBBS Application Form is online, but the submission of the form is offline. Candidates can check the complete details of the Application Form including the date and instructions of the form. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Authority has released the Phase I of the application process for Kerala NEET Admission. The last date to submit the form is 29th Feb 2020. Apply Now
Kerala MBBS Application Form Dates- Phase I and II
Kerala Medical Online Application (First phase)
|1st Feb 2020 (released)|
Closing of online application (First phase)
|29th Feb 2020 (extended)|
|One-time correction window||–|
Last date for sending the printout of KEAM Online Application along with supporting documents (First phase)
|26th July 2020|
Kerala Medical Online Application Starts (Second Phase)
|Third Week of June 2020|
Last Date to fill the application form (Second Phase)
Submission of NEET result details
|Document Verification for the NRI Candidates||August 2020|
|Release of Kerala MBBS Merit List pdf||August 2020|
|Submitting Options||August/ September 2020|
|First Round Counselling Seat Allotment||August/ September 2020|
|Remittance of Admission Fees and Reporting to college||August/ September 2020|
Things to Keep Ready before filling Kerala MBBS Registration Form
Candidates must keep a few things in mind before starting to fill the online application form.
- Must-Have a Good Internet Connectivity
- Provide a valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Class 10th for Entering Date of Birth Details
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Digital Photograph, Signature, and Left-Thumb Hand Impression.
Candidates must note that the documents must be scanned properly and must be in JPG/JPEG Format as per the specifications.
Specifications of Scanned Photograph, Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
|Documents to be Uploaded||Size and Format|
|Photograph (with name and date mentioned below)||Dimensions 150*200|
Size 15 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Dimensions 150*100|
Size 10 Kb to 30 Kb
Format – JPG Format
Stages of KEAM Kerala NEET MBBS Application Form
The following are the stages of KEAM MBBS/BDS Application Form is as follows-
- Registration By the Candidate
- Filling the rest of the details in the application form
- Payment of the application fees
- Uploading the Images and Certificates
- Printing of the Confirmation Page
How to Fill the Kerala MBBS/BDS Admission Form?
Filling the Online Application Form of Kerala MBBS/BDS 2020 is quite easy. Before filling the application form, one must satisfy all the eligibility conditions. The step by step procedure to fill the online application form of Kerala KEAM MBBS/BDS Application Form is as follows-
Step -I Registration
- This is the first stage of the application form. For that, visit the official website of CEE KEAM- cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Facility Link.
- So, now if you are a new user, then click on the “New Registration” option, if not then log in using your credentials.
- After clicking on the link, accept all the declarations that are mentioned. Select all the declarations and proceed for registration.
- Enter the following details that are mentioned below.
You need to submit the following details in the Kerala MBBS Application Form-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Access Code/Captcha Code
After the successful registration process, your application number will be displayed on the screen. Then click on the “Proceed to Fill the Application Form”.
Step-III Fill Kerala MBBS Application Form
- Fill in the basic information such as Course details, NEET Application Number, Educational Qualification details.
- Recheck all the details clearly before submitting it. The details once submitted cannot be changed later.
Step-III Payment of the Application Fees
- The Application Fees of General Category is Rs 500/- and for the SC Category, it is Rs 200/-. ST Candidates have been exempted from the fees.
- However, the mode of the application form payment is offline.
- After the online payment, a payment confirmation page will be displayed on the screen. The Payment Tab will turn green after a successful transaction.
Step-IV Uploading the Images and Certificates
- After making the payment of the online form fees, upload the images and certificates as per the specifications.
- The photographs and the Signature have to be scanned properly.
Step -V Take The printout of the KEAM NEET Application Form
- Click on the Print Option to take the printout of the application form.
- Affix a recent passport size photo and attest it by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institution last went.
- Resident/Domicile Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth Proof
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate for Date of Birth proof
- NCL Certificate (for SEBC/OEC Certificate)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST Certificate)
- Original Certificate for those claiming Reservation
- Medical Certificate for disabled category candidates
Kerala MBBS Application Form 2020 Details
- Firstly, the mode of the form is online but the submission of the form is offline.
- The candidate has to send the application form along with documents.
- The photograph that is affixed on the printout must be Identical to the Photograph uploaded online.
Kerala MBBS Merit List
The merit list is prepared for ranking students as per their NEET Score. Kerala MBBS Rank List will indicate the students eligible for admission to the state MBBS/ BDS Colleges. It will be released in online mode only and will be available in PDF format. The merit students will further have to appear for the round of counselling. This list helps in segregating the students on the basis of merit. Moreover, only the students who would have submitted the form on time will be considered for the merit list.
The KEAM MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available online on the official website of the Commissioner Of Entrance Examination (CEE). The Application Form will be available online two times – February and May 2020. Later after the NEET Result, the candidate has to update their NEET 2020 Scores by logging through Candidate login. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.