NEET State Rank 2020 will be available in June/July 2020. The State Rank List of NEET 2020 will be available online on the official website of NTA- www.nta.ac.in. The State Counselling Authorities are the conducting body of NEET State Rank Merit List 2020. On the basis of the State Rank Lists, admissions take place in various Private and Government Medical College. To be eligible for the NEET State Rank List, you must qualify NEET with minimum qualifying marks. The NEET Entrance Exam 2020 will take place on 3rd May 2020. Candidates whose name will be available on the merit list can take part in the counselling round. In this article, we have provided details about NEET State Rank, Qualifying Marks, and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET State Rank 2020
- The NEET State Rank List will be available online in June/July 2020.
- The Respective Counselling Authorities will release the NEET State Rank.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the minimum qualifying marks.
- The State Rank will contain the AIR Rank as well as All India Rank.
- The NEET 2020 State Merit List will offer candidates admission in various MDS, BDS and AYUSH Admissions in that particular state colleges.
- After the release of NEET State Rank, counselling and document verification takes place.
Check NEET 2020 Counselling
What is NEET 2020 State Rank?
The NEET 2020 State Rank is the Rank List that is released by all the states separately. The NEET 2020 Rank List State-Wise will comprise of the names of the candidates who have appeared the NEET Exam 2020 and also applied separately for other states as well. These Rank List of NTA NEET 2020 will have other ranks. These ranks will be different from the All India NEET 2020 Rank. Soon after the completion of the exam, different states will release their own application form, and they will provide admission on the basis of NEET 2020 Scores. However, the NEET 2020 Cutoff Marks, will vary from State to State, as different institutes will release different cutoff marks. Therefore, to have your name on NEET 2020 State Rank, you need to appear and qualify NEET 2020.
NEET State-Wise Rank Lists 2020
|NEET State-Wise Rank Lists||Status of the List|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Assam NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Bihar NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Chhatisgarh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Goa NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Haryana NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Karnataka NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Kerala NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Maharashtra NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Manipur NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Odisha NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Punjab NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Rajasthan NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Tripura NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Jharkhand NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Uttarakhand NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|West Bengal NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Gujarat NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|Chandigarh NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|AFMC NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|DU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|IPU (Delhi) NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|BHU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
|AMU NEET Rank List||Check Here|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for qualifying NEET State Rank 2020?
According to the NEET 2020 Rules, candidates must score equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks. If your name is selected on the Merit List then you will be eligible for the counselling round. The Qualifying Marks will vary from category to category.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|SC-PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|ST PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|OBC-PH||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
Important Points on NEET State Rank 2020
- The NEET State Rank List is the pre-process of NEET Counselling.
- The State-Level Counselling of NEET 2020 starts with the registration process which is conducted by respective State Counselling Authorities.
- Some States release the List of the Candidates first who have completed their Class 12th in the form of the appeared candidate’s list. The list created is on the basis of the information provided by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on the behalf of MCC.
- The Candidates who have registered and submitted their application form for State-Level will be eligible for Counselling.
- Candidates whose name appears on the NTA NEET State Rank Merit List will have to attend the Document Verification Process.
- The Document Verification Process takes place offline mostly. Candidates have to visit the specified venue at the given time.
- Now, on the basis of the Document Verification Round Performance of the candidates, a final merit list will be made.
- On the basis of the Final Merit List, candidates will be allotted seats in various Government and Private Medical Colleges.
- States Like Tamil Nadu will release a separate merit list on the basis of which admission will take place in Government and Private Medical College.
- Some of the states also release separate rank lists for each counselling round.
- Institutions like AFMC Pune, each counselling round will be conducted separately not under any State Counselling Authorities.
Check the NEET 2020 Application Form
Institutes that Release Separate NEET Rank Merit List 2020
The States that releases separate NEET Rank List are –
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Pune
- Delhi University (DU)
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
- Banaras Hindu University (BMU)
These colleges conduct their separate admissions for NEET 2020. The NEET State Rank 2020 will be available after the release of All India NEET Merit Rank. The Directorate of General Health Services is responsible for NEET Counselling. But for State Counselling, the DGHS hands the merit list to all the State and Union Territory Counselling Authority. Every State Counselling Authority has a different process of releasing NEET State Rank.