The Assam MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available in the third week of June 2020. The Directorate of Medical Education, Assam is the main conducting body for the Assam NEET 2020 Admission Process. The application form will be available online on its official website- www.dme.assam.gov.in. However, candidates must note that the mode of the registration form filling and submission will be done offline. Hence, to appear in the Admission Process of Assam MBBS and BDS, candidates have to qualify NEET 2020. So, Candidates who wish to apply under 85% State Quota Seats and 15% All India Seats can fill in the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we have explained all the details about Assam MBBS Registration Form 2020. So, if you are planning to apply for Assam State NEET 2020, then go through the article carefully.
Important Dates of Assam MBBS 2020
The DME Assam has released the NEET Admission Dates 2020. However, we have listed out all the event dates here. Therefore, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can check the details and fill in the form.
|The release of Merit List||Second Week of June 2020|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||Second Week of June 020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||Third Week of June 2020|
Assam MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To fill in the Application Form of Assam MBBS 2020, the candidate has to satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and must be a resident from Assam State.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Applicants must have passed 12th with subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates who belong to Unreserved Category have to score 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 50% for the candidates who belong to the Reserved Category.
- The student’s Parent’s must be a permanent resident of Assam State for at least 20 years.
- They should be medically fit and must qualify the NEET 2020 Marks/Percentile.
- Candidates must have studied from Class VII to XII from the schools of Assam State.
Assam MBBS Application Form 2020
The Assam NEET 2020 Form (State Quota) is now available on the official website of DME Assam. However, the mode of filling the application form is offline. Also, candidates must note that the UR/Reserved/MOBC Candidates cannot apply. Thus, the Assam NEET Registration Form for other categories will be available in the third week of June 2020. The form has to be filled offline and submitted with the documents. Hence, the candidates have to mention the following details in the Assam MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- NEET UG 2020 Roll Number
- Assam State NEET Rank
- Contact Mobile Number/Residence Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
Candidates have to fill in all the above-mentioned details carefully. After filling the Application Form, candidates will have to submit the form to the mentioned address below-
Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapura, Guwahati-22 at Examination Cell (2nd Floor, Room No. 5).
Categories Eligible for the State Quota Application Form of Assam NEET Admission 2020
The Assam MBBS State Quota Application Form will release in the second/third week of June 2020. Thus, the Assam Offline Application Form is applicable for the following quota categories-
- Scheduled Tribes (Hills)
- Martyrs of Assam Movement Quota
- Extremist Violence Quota
- Char Area Quota
- Ex-Servicemen/Serving Defence Personnel Quota
- Freedom Fighters Quota
- Moran Community Quota
- Motak Community Quota
- TGL/Ex-TGL Quota
- Sports Quota
- Divyang (Person with disabilities)
- Rank Holder (1st and 2nd) of AHSEC, Assam 2020.
Assam MBBS Document Verification 2020
Assam NEET MBBS 2020 Document Verification is held offline. Candidates have to report the venue given by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam. Following are the documents that are required at the time of Document Verification of Assam MBBS 2020-
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSLC/ Equivalent Examination.
- Admit Card and Pass Certificate of HSSLC Certificate or Equivalent Examination.
- Caste Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- NEET Admit Card 2020
- Final Submission Form of the Application Form.
Candidates must bring original documents as well as a photocopy of all the documents. Candidates who fail to bring any of the documents will not be eligible in the Admission Process. There are no such application fees for the candidates instead they have to pay Rs 500 as Counselling fees.
What are the reasons for getting Assam MBBS 2020 Application Form Rejected?
There are a lot of reasons for getting your Application Form rejected. It is because the Examination Authority verifies each and every information provided by the candidate. Following are some of the reasons due to which your Application Form might get rejected-
- Providing Incorrect Information
- Failing to submit the above-mentioned documents
- Not Qualified NEET 2020 Exam.
Candidates must ensure that they provide correct and complete information. Candidates must visit the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding Admission Process.
The Assam NEET BDS/MBBS Registration Form will be available online on the official website of Directorate of Medical Examination, Assam. Also, the filling of the online form is online and the submission is offline. Thus, you will have to submit the application form along with the other documents at the time of counselling. So, The expected date of releasing the application form is June 2020. Candidates have to visit the official website of DME Assam- dme.assam.gov.in and download the application form. So, if you have any queries regarding the Assam NEET/BDS Admission, then comment on the section below.