MP MBBS Application Form 2021 has been released. The candidates wanting to pursue MBBS/ BDS in the state of MP have to first submit the application form. It is released online on the official website of the MP MBBS Admission providing committee. Aspirants are further advised to go through the eligibility criteria before even filling the form. It is necessary that each applicant satisfies the eligibility conditions. MP MBBS Application Form 2021 process is for admission to 85% of state quota seats. The interested candidates can further go through this article to get detailed information on the application process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP MBBS Application Form 2021
Candidates must fill and submit the form successfully or else they are not considered for the merit list. Moreover, Madhya Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Form shall be available for a limited time. Thus, the students are required to submit their forms before the due date. The dates of all the important events are further mentioned in the table below.
|MP MBBS Admission Registration||Released|
|Last Date for Application Submission||21st January 2022|
Check – Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021
Steps to Fill MP MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2021
MP NEET 2021 Application Form can be submitted online only. Candidates who are interested in applying can follow the steps given below to get registered successfully.
MP MBBS Application Form released – Click here to apply
Step 1: Registration
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of DME MP. The registration link updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the “Candidate’s Corner”
- Click on “New Profile”
- Provide NEET Roll Number or NEET Testing ID along with a code that is instructed later.
- Click on “Register” and provide a valid email ID and Phone number. An OTP shall be sent to the provided number which completes the profile creation.
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December of the admission year), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority. Along with that, candidates have to upload academic documents and ID Proofs.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee
- No application is deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information and uploading scanned images of relevant documents. The amount is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the fee online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The application Fee amount for all candidates is INR 1000.
Step 4: Final Submission
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there is no application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the MP MBBS/ BDS Admission Application Form.
Eligibility Criteria of MP MBBS/ BDS 2021
Refer to the table for a detailed explication of Madhya Pradesh MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria. Each candidate needs to satisfy it for being eligible for admission.
|S. No.||Factors||Eligibility Criteria|
MP MBBS 2021 Merit List
A merit list consists of the names of all the selected candidates. This list is prepared for ranking candidates in order of merit. Further, the admission procedures are carried out in accordance with the MP MBBS/ BDS Rank List only. It further is published on the official website of DMER. In addition, it is released in PDF format. So the candidates face no difficulty in downloading the list. The selection committee only includes the students in the rank list who submit their forms successfully.