Haryana MBBS Application Form 2020 is now available. The Application Form will release in the month of August 2020. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) is responsible for conducting the Haryana MBBS and BDS Admission. The Mode of filling the application form is online. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria are eligible for filling the application form. To fill in the Haryana MBBS Application Form 2020, it is necessary to qualify NEET 2020. In this article, we have provided complete details for the form. Thus, Read the article further to know more about the application process. Check Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS Application Form 2020
The Official Dates of DMER Haryana has not been announced yet. However, we have provided tentative dates here. You can get the idea of the application form dates here. The dates will be updated here after the release of the official notification. Moreover, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Thus, it is important to be aware of all the important events and dates.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– August 2020 –|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||– August 2020 –|
|3||Document Verification||– August 2020 –|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– August/ September 2020 –|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||– August/ September 2020 –|
|6||First Seat Allotment||– August/ September 2020 –|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– September 2020 –|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||– September 2020 –|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||– September 2020 –|
|10||Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|11||Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||–|
The Application Form will be available on its official website. The mode of filling the registration form is online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be able to fill and submit the form. The Link to submit the application will be activated and will be available for a limited period of time. In the Haryana MBBS and BDS Form, the candidates have to submit their Personal, Educational Details here. Lastly, we advise the candidates to fill in the form before the due date. As no forms will be accepted after the deadline date. Check the Official Website of Haryana MBBS Admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS/BDS Application Form
In order to fill in the application form, it is very necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Eligibility is a very important factor in Haryana MBBS Admission. Haryana State has its own separate eligibility conditions for applying Haryana MBBS BDS 2020 Admission Form. The Eligibility Criteria is as follows-
- The Candidate should be a resident of Haryana.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years.
- Candidates with more than 25 years of age can also apply.
- The Applicants must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The minimum aggregate score for Unreserved Category is 50%, Unreserved (PWD) Category is 45%, and Reserved Category (40%).
- It is mandatory to qualify the NEET UG 2020 with minimum required marks.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of NEET Entrance Exam 2020
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General -PH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC -(PH)||40 Percentile|
How to fill Haryana MBBS Online Form 2020?
The Application Form will be available in online mode only. Some of the students thus may face difficulty in submitting the form. Therefore, the step by step guide to fill the Haryana MBBS/ BDS Form is provided below.
Step-I Registration Procedure
Registration is the first process, for filling the application form. Candidates have to visit the official website and click on the link and provide the details mentioned below-
- NEET Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Result Details
- NEET 2020 Percentile
- All India Rank
- All India Category Rank
After that, you will be redirected to a new page and to have to mention the following details.
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Date Of Birth mentioned in the School Certificate
- Mobile Number
- The answer to the question- “Are you a resident/bonafide resident of Haryana”?
Password and Security Questions
- Confirm Password
- Select Security Question
- Enter Answer
- Re-Enter Answer
Click on “Save and Proceed” to complete the registration step.
Step-II Issuance of User ID and Password
Once the registration process is done, the candidate will receive a unique registration id and password. The Registration ID and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id. These credentials will be used for future logins. Thus keep the Registration Number and ID safe until the completion of the admission procedure.
Step-III Login and Filling the Application Form
After getting the login credentials, you need to log in. Once you are logged in, the application form will be displayed on the screen. Click on “Click Here to Fill the Application Form”
You need to fill in the following details-
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
Click on “Save and Proceed” and move to the next page.
Address and Contact Details
- Pin Code
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Save and proceed after entering all the details.
- Reservation Category
- Candidate with defined benchmark disability
- Are you ward/widows of ex-servicemen personnel?
- Are you a child of Freedom Fighter from Haryana?
- Also, the applicants have to provide the types of category seats under which they wish t get admission to
Click on “Save and Next” and proceed to the next step.
- Class 10th Details -Name of the school, Roll Number, State, Board, Grading, or not, Maximum Marks, Scores obtained, percentage, and year of passing.
- Class 12th Details – Choose the subjects, name of the school, and Roll Number, State, Board, Total Marks, and Scores obtained, percentage, and year of passing.
After filling all the details click on the save and next and proceed further.
Step-IV Uploading Of Photograph in Haryana MBBS Application Form 2020
After filling all the details, now upload the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature should be scanned and must be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the application form instructions. You also have to upload all the relevant documents scanned copy as mentioned. It is advised to verify all the documents before downloading them.
Documents Required for Uploading
|Document||The File Format||Size of the File||File Dimension|
|Passport Size Photograph||JPG/JPEG||Between 4 Kb to 50 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 Cm|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||Between 4 Kb to 50 kB||3.5 cm X 15 Cm|
|Matriculation/High School Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|10+2 Intermediate/Detailed mark sheet||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|NEET 2019 Score Card||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|Resident Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
|Character Certificate||JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP||Maximum 150 Kb||–|
Step-V Review and Submission
After the completion of all the details, preview the application form, and check all the details. If all the information is correct then click on the confirm button and proceed to pay the application form. If there is any mistake in the application form, then go back and make the changes in the registration. It is advised to take at least two to three printout copies of the application form. A copy of the application form will be asked in the counseling round.
Click on the confirm and pay the application fees and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe until the completion of the admission procedure. The application fees for Unreserved Category is Rs 4000/- and the application fees for Reserved Category is Rs 1000/-. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees either offline or online. Online Mode of Fee Payment is (Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card) and Offline Mode of Payment (ICICI Bank Challan).
Haryana MBBS Application Form Correction Window
An application form correction window will be available on the website. Candidates can be able to correct the application form details before the payment of the application fees.
- All you have to do is click on the correction form window link.
- Choose any one of the following options- “Editing for Not Paid Application” or “Editing for Paid Application”.
- Students can make the necessary changes in the application form.
- Candidates are required to click on the submit button and then proceed to pay the application fees.
- In the case of the paid applications, candidates have to click on the submit after correction and also edit it after “clicking on the fill in the application form”.
- If the candidates are satisfied, then they can view the edited form by clicking on the approved application form and click on the submit button to complete the application process of Haryana MBBS BDS Admission 2020.