JK MBBS Application Form 2021: Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) is responsible for carrying out the application process. The mode of the application form is online only. Hence, candidates have to visit the JKBOPEE Website to apply. It is to inform the candidates that the State does not participate in the counselling for 15% All India Quota. Candidates who fill and submit the application form correctly are eligible to participate in 100% State Quota Seats. To fill the JK MBBS 2021 Admission Form, candidates have to satisfy all the eligibility criteria. In this article, we have mentioned complete details about the JK MBBS Application Form 2021. So read further to get the details regarding the application process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JK MBBS Application Form 2021
While filling the form, candidates should provide the details as per their official documents. The entry of incorrect details shall lead to form rejection. In addition, one of the major mistakes that the aspirants make is of missing out on the important event dates. Candidates should keep themselves updated with JK NEET Application Form Dates. The form further is released soon after the conclusion of the NEET exam.
|Online Registration and Uploading of Documents||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of PSML||– To be Announced –|
|Online Filling Up the Preference Form||– To be Announced –|
JK MBBS Eligibility Criteria
It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria for JK MBBS and BDS Admission 2021, Process. It is compulsory for all the candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates should also have the relevant documents to prove their eligibility. The eligibility conditions set by the authority that each applicant must satisfy are as follows:
- The Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates above 25 years of age can also apply.
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized Institute of the State.
- The Applicants are required to obtain 50% (for General Category), 45% (for PWD General Category), and 40% (for ST/ SC Category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidates have to qualify for NEET 2021 with minimum qualified marks.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the JK MBBS 2021 Application Form
Before filling the application form, candidates must check a few things. This shall cut your maximum time. Some of the things to keep in mind are as follows-
- Check your Internet Connectivity before starting to fill the application form. You should have good Internet Connectivity.
- Keep all your documents, photographs, and Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression scanned and as per the specifications.
- Go through the instructions properly before proceeding to fill the Application Form.
- Provide a valid e-mail id and mobile phone number. This is because you get all the details in your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
How to Apply for JK MBBS Application Form 2021?
Once you satisfy the eligibility criteria of JK MBBS Admission, candidates can be able to fill in the application form. The Application Procedure of the Jammu and Kashmir Application Form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of BOPEE and click on the link given on the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- In the Registration Process, candidates have to enter their basic details such as Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Category, NEET Roll Number, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. Enter the Verification Code and Copy the Captcha Code.
- After the registration, candidates shall receive a link for verification in their registered e-mail id. Enter the OTP received on your e-mail id and create a password.
- The username of the JK MBBS Application Login is the NEET Student ID. Click on the link and proceed with JK MBBS Application Form.
Since the candidates have submitted their personal details earlier. Therefore, they can now skip the step and start uploading the documents. The Documents that have to be uploaded in the application form is as follows-
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- State Subject Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- NEET 2021 Score Card
After submitting all the documents click on the checkbox and copy the captcha code. Now click on the “Upload Button”.
Print The Application Form
After uploading all the documents, take the printout of the application form. Take at least 2 to 3 printout copies of the JK MBBS 2021 Application Form. This will be required further in the Admission Process.
Jammu NEET MBBS Document Verification 2021
BOPEE conducts the Jammu and Kashmir MBBS Document Verification 2021. The Document Verification Session takes place online. This means that the document is uploaded on the website. Candidates whose documents are verified successfully are included in the JK State MBBS Merit List 2021. If the details submitted in the application form do not match with the documents uploaded. Then the candidature of the candidate is canceled.
JK MBBS Application Form 2021 – Highlights
- Candidates who are willing to take admissions in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Jammu and Kashmir can fill the application form.
- To fill the application form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The Application Form shall be available online and has to be filled and submitted online only.
- After the submission of the application form and document verification. Candidates can attend the counselling procedure.
- The counselling procedure takes place online and the participants can participate using the Login Credentials.