Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020: There will be no entrance exam conducted for the Admission. Thus, candidates will get admission on the basis of NEET Result Scores. The registration form will be available online on the official website of BCECEB. It will start soon as the NEET was successfully conducted on 13th Sept. 2020. In addition, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCEECB) is the main conducting body of the Bihar MBBS Admission. Candidates must note that the Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020 will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, they must submit the form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply and get admission in Medical and Dental Colleges of Bihar State must fill and submit the form. The Bihar MBBS and BDS Registration Form will be available soon after the result declaration. Moreover, the form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, ensure that you submit the form before the due date. The tentative schedule of admission activities is further provided below.
|Bihar MBBS Admission Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Registration Deadline||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List for Bihar MBBS Admission||– To be Announced –|
|Registration for Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Mop up Round Registration for Bihar MBBS Admission||– To be Announced –|
BCEECEB 2020 Application Procedure
To participate in the admission process of BCEECEB NEET Admission 2020, candidates have to register themselves. The Application Form will release on its official website. However, to fill the online form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the step by step process to fill in the online registration form is as follows-
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of BCECEB. The registration link will be updated in this article once the official link activates.
- The Official Website of Bihar MBBS and BDS is – www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Firstly, you have to do the registration. In the registration process, candidates have to enter their basic details. After successful registration, ID and Password will be generated.
- Login Using the ID and Password
- Now enter the rest of the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, and Address Details, etc.
Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form – Payment of Fees
No application will be deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information. Fee Amount has to be paid in by e-challan. Candidates will also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form.
Bihar MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Interested candidates are required to clear a certain standard before giving their entries for the UGMAC 2020. The Bihar NEET Application Form pre-requisite involves checking the Eligibility Criteria for the Bihar MBBS 2020 Admission. Candidates must make sure they clear the following guidelines set forth by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCEECB).
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Important Instructions While Filling the BCECEEB MBBS and BDS Online Form
Firstly, the Candidates must note that filling up the Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form is very important. A single mistake can lead to the rejection of the registration form. Therefore, we have provided some instructions that you need to keep in mind while filling the Bihar NEET-UG Registration Form.
- Firstly, make sure of the dates. Dates are really important, at the time of filling the application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully. Make sure that you have all the documents and information ready before filling the form.
- Provide an active mobile number and e-mail id. The contact details are important because, all the latest updates and notifications will be sent to your contact details.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. Submission of wrong information can cause a problem at the time of Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling.
- Making the payment of the application fees is very important. Non-Payment of the application fees can also reject your application form.
- Upload the document as per the specifications.
- Lastly, submit the form before the due date. The submission of the registration form after the closing date will not be accepted.
Bihar MBBS/ BDS 2020 Merit List Result
The Bihar MBBS Result 2020 will be released in the form of a merit list. Candidates will have to visit the official website of the exam conducting body to check their results. In addition, the merit list will be published in online mode only. The students will be ranked in order of merit in the rank list. Wherein, students, NEET Score will be taken into consideration for ranking. Furthermore, the authorities will call students for counselling as per the merit list only.
BCECEEB MBBS Counselling 2020
The round of counselling will begin soon after the release of the merit list. It is further compulsory for all merit students to take part in the Bihar MBBS Counselling. The candidate may have to register online to take part in rounds of counselling. The complete details of counselling will be published on the official website only. In addition, the procedure of document verification and seat allotment will be conducted in this admission round. Thus, the students will have to carry photocopies and originals of certain documents. The students failing to take part in this round will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates.