Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021 Released. It is the first stage of the Bihar MBBS Admission process. Hence, only the students who submit the form successfully can participate in further admission rounds. Moreover, admission is granted on the basis of the applicant’s NEET Score. Candidates are also advised to carefully go through the Bihar MBBS eligibility conditions prescribed by the Bihar examination board. It is necessary for eligibility that each applicant fulfill the educational, age, and other such eligibility conditions. Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021 is carried out in online mode. For more details on the application process, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021
Candidates who are willing to apply and get admission in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Bihar State must fill and submit the form. The Bihar MBBS and BDS Registration Form shall be available for a limited period of time. Hence, ensure that you submit the form before the due date. The schedule of admission activities is further provided below.
|Bihar MBBS Admission Online Registration||16th January 2022|
|Registration Deadline||22th January 2022 (10:00 PM)|
|Merit List for Bihar MBBS Admission||24th January 2022|
BCECEB 2021 Application Procedure
To participate in the admission process of Bihar NEET Admission 2021, candidates have to register themselves. The Application Form is released in online mode and thus can be filled by visiting the BCECE Website (www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in). However, to fill the online form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, the step by step process to fill in the online registration form is as follows-
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of BCECEB. The registration link is updated in this article once the official link activates.
- The Official Website of Bihar MBBS and BDS is – www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Firstly, you have to do the registration. In the registration process, candidates have to enter their basic details. After successful registration, ID and Password are generated.
- Login Using the ID and Password
- Now enter the rest of the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, and Address Details, etc.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure.
- Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority.
Bihar MBBS/ BDS Application Form – Payment of Fees
No application is deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information. The fee amount has to be paid in by e-challan. Candidates also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|1||General/ OBC||INR 1200|
|2||SC/ ST/ PwD||INR 600|
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there is no application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Bihar MBBS/ BDS Admission Application Form.
Bihar MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
Interested candidates are required to clear a certain standard before giving their entries for the UGMAC 2021. The Bihar NEET Application Form pre-requisite involves checking the Eligibility Criteria for the Bihar MBBS 2021 Admission. Candidates must make sure they clear the following guidelines set forth by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
Important Instructions While Filling the BCECEB MBBS and BDS Online Form
Firstly, the Candidates must note that filling up the Bihar MBBS/ BDS Application Form is very important. A single mistake can lead to the rejection of the registration form. Therefore, we have provided some instructions that you need to keep in mind while filling the Bihar NEET-UG Registration Form.
- Firstly, make sure of the dates. Dates are really important, at the time of filling the application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully. Make sure that you have all the documents and information ready before filling the form.
- Provide an active mobile number and e-mail id. The contact details are important because all the latest updates and notifications are sent to your contact details.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. Submission of wrong information can cause a problem at the time of Bihar MBBS/ BDS Counselling.
- Making the payment of the application fees is very important. Non-Payment of the application fees can also reject your application form.
- Upload the document as per the specifications.
- Lastly, submit the form before the due date. The submission of the registration form after the closing date is not accepted.