The Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form 2020 will release in the month of June 2020. There will be no entrance exam conducted for the Admission. Thus, candidates will get admission on the basis of NEET Result Scores. The Bihar NEET Admission Form will be available online on the official website of BCECEB. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCEECB) is the main conducting body of the Bihar MBBS Admission 2020. However, the mode of filling the BCEECB UGMAC MBBS and BDS Form is online. Candidates must note that the form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, they must submit the form before the due date. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Bihar NEET Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form – Dates
Candidates who are willing to apply and get admission in Medical and Dental Colleges of Bihar State must fill and submit the form. The Bihar MBBS and BDS Registration Form will be available soon after the declaration of the NEET Result 2020.
|Bihar MBBS Admission Online Registration||Third Week of June 2020|
|Registration Deadline||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Merit List for Bihar MBBS Admission||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Registration for second Counseling||First Week of July 2020|
|Second Round of Counseling||Second Week of July 2020|
|Mop up Round Registration for Bihar MBBS Admission||Fourth Week of July 2020|
BCEECEB Application Form Procedure
To participate in the admission process of BCEECEB NEET Admission 2020, candidates have to register themselves. The Application Form will release on its official website. However, to fill the online form, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Hence, the step by step process to fill in the online registration form is as follows-
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of BCECEB. The registration link will be updated in this article once the official link activates.
- The Official Website of Bihar MBBS and BDS is – www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Firstly, you have to do the registration. In the registration process, candidates have to enter their basic details. After successful registration, ID and Password will be generated.
- Login Using the ID and Password
- Now enter the rest of the details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualifications, and Address Details etc.
Uploading Scanned Images
Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission. It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form – Payment of Fees
No application will be deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information. Fee Amount has to be paid in by e-challan. Candidates will also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Bihar MBBS/BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates will not able to change their forms.
Bihar MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Interested candidates are required to clear a certain standard before giving their entries for the UGMAC 2020. The Bihar NEET Application Form pre-requisite involves checking the Eligibility Criteria for the Bihar MBBS 2020 Admission. Candidates must make sure they clear the following guidelines set forth by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCEECB).
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Important Instructions While Filling the BCECEEB MBBS and BDS Online Form
Firstly, the Candidates must note that filling up the Bihar MBBS/BDS Application Form is very important. A single mistake can lead to the rejection of the registration form. Therefore, we have provided some instructions that you need to keep in mind while filling the Bihar NEET-UG Registration Form.
- Firstly, make sure of the dates. Dates are really important, at the time of filling of the application form.
- Go through the instructions carefully. Make sure that you have all the documents and information ready before filling the form.
- Provide an active mobile number and e-mail id. The contact details are important because, all the latest updates and notifications will be sent to your contact details.
- Make sure that you enter all the details correctly. Submission of wrong information can cause a problem at the time of Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling.
- Making the payment of the application fees is very important. Non-Payment of the application fees can also reject your application form.
- Upload the document as per the specifications.
- Lastly, submit the form before the due date. Submission of the registration form after the closing date will not be accepted.
So, as said the Bihar UGMAC MBBS and BDS Application Form will release only after the declaration of NEET Result 2019. So, candidates if you have appeared the NEET 2020 Entrance Exam, then submit the form within the given period of time. Lastly, if you have any queries regarding the form then please comment on the section below.