Chhatisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020: Note that the Allotment result has been declared, check now. The mode of the application form is online. The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur will release the online form soon on its official website. However, to apply for Chhatisgarh MBBS/BDS Admission, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria other than qualifying NEET 2020 Exam. The link to apply will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must submit the form before the due date. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Chhatisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020. Go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CGDME Round-1 Allotment List has been released, check the details of the allocated institute. Candidates must report at the allotted institute on or before the due date.
- Chhattisgarh MBBS/ BDS Application Form last date was 12th November 2020. Now the authorities wouldn’t accept any applications.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020
The CGDME has not released any official dates for the admission and the application form yet. However, we have provided the tentative dates below. We will update all the dates as soon as the dates are announced. Candidates should have an idea about the CGDME MBBS Admission important dates and events. As otherwise, you may miss out on an important event.
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||07th November 2020|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||12th November 2020|
|First Round of Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling||November 2020|
|The result of Round I||25th November 2020|
|The result of Round II||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification for the allotted candidates||–|
|Reporting to the Allotted Candidates||–|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to Availability of Seats)||–|
Chhattisgarh MBBS and BDS Registration Form 2020
The Online Form of Chhattisgarh is expected to be released in August 2020 due to COVID-19. Candidates will be given two weeks of time to fill in the application form. The Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria and have qualified NEET 2020 and Chhatisgarh State can fill and submit the application form. The Candidates who have successfully submit the application form will be eligible to get shortlisted in the merit list (on the basis of their NEET Scores) and participate in the counseling process. Through the Chhattisgarh MBBS Counseling 2019 Process, candidates can participate in various Medical and Dental Colleges.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
To fill in the Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission Form 2020, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria –
- The Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years, which means that the candidate must be born on or before 17th January 2002.
- The Upper Age Limit of the candidate must be 25 years for the unreserved category and 30 years for the reserved category which means that the candidate must be born after 7th May 1993 (1998 for Reserved Category Candidates).
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually.
- The Candidates belong to the Unreserved Category must score a minimum of 50% and Unreserved (PWD) 45% marks in all the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Reserved Category Candidates must score a 40% minimum number of marks in Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology and English.
- Candidates must qualify NEET-UG with minimum required marks. The passing percentage marks of NEET 2020.
Minimum Required Percentile for Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020
|Category||Minimu Required Pecentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (including PWD of SC/ST/PWD)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Candidates must fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria’s mentioned below-
- The Applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The Candidate/the Candidate’s Parent must have stayed in the State for 15 years.
- The candidate whose parent is working under the Chhattisgarh Government or Central Government and living in Chhattisgarh State.
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2020 – Application Process
The filling of Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Application Form 2020 is done online only. In order to fill the application form, candidates have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. The step by step procedure to fill in the application form for Chhattisgarh MBBS is as follows.
This is the first stage of the application form. In the Registration process, submit the basic details such as the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, NEET Roll Number, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting all the details, candidates will receive a unique Registration Number and Password. Before submitting all the details, recheck all the information.
Step -2 Login Using Credentials
The Registration ID and Password that you have received will be now used while logging in for filling the application form. The Registration Number and Password are nothing but the Login credentials for the candidates. This ID and Password are used throughout the Admission Procedure of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2020.
Step-3 Upload Images
After logging in using the login credentials, now you have to now upload your photograph and signature, and left-hand thumb impression. The Photograph and the signature must be scanned and must be as per the specifications. You will also have to submit your left-hand thumb impression. The dimensions of the documents are as follows-
Size and Dimension of the Documents
|Photograph of the candidate||Between 10Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels width X 200 Pixels Height||JPG (JPEG)|
|Signature of the Candidate||Between 10Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels Width X 100 Pixels Width||JPG (JPEG)|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Between 10 Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels Width X 100 Pixels Width||JPG (JPEG)|
Step-4 Fill in the Academic Details
After uploading all the documents mentioned above, you have to enter their Education Qualification details and Address Details, etc. You have to enter the percentage of marks secured in Class 10th and Class 12th, Category, and complete address of your address. Providing incorrect/wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application form. After entering all the details, recheck and submit the details.
Step-5 Payment of the Application Fees
There are two modes of paying the application fees. So, you can either make the payment online using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or e-challan. If you are choosing the e-challan mode, then you have to make the payment via selected branches of State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
Step- 6 Print the Application Form
After submitting the application form download and take the printout of the application form. Also, keep the Payment Receipt safe until the completion of the Admission Procedure.
Instructions While Filling the CG Application Form 2020
While filling the application form for Chhatisgarh State MBBS 2020 Admission, candidates must take off the following details-
- You need to have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Provide an active mobile number and e-mail id. You will get all the details sent to your registered number and e-mail id.
- Enter all the information correctly, as the information will be tallied at the time of the counseling.
- Submit your application form before the last date. Submitting the form after the closing date will not be accepted.
CGDME MBBS 2020 Merit List
The Chhattisgarh MBBS Rank List will be out soon after the NEET Result declaration and completion of the application process. Candidates who belong to the Chhattisgarh state and have scored the cut off marks will be eligible for the merit list. In this list, the students are ranked in order of merit. Thus, it helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. Furthermore, only the merit students will be eligible for counselling. The students will have to visit the CGDME Official Website to check out this list. It will be available in PDF format.
Chhattisgarh MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020
The Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling will be the last and final round of the admission process. It will be conducted by the medical council of the Chhattisgarh state. Wherein, seats will be allotted to students as per their rank in the merit list and NEET Score. The verification process will take place on the same day. Thus, the students will have to submit a set of documents. In addition, the students should have both the originals and photocopies. Moreover, the date, time, and venue details will be available on the official website. It is further compulsory for all merit students to take part in this admission round.