Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur releases the registration form in online mode. In addition, the direct link to apply is provided in this article after the conclusion of the NEET Exam. Moreover, applicants must first go through the eligibility criteria. It is necessary for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Further, the CGDME MBBS 2021 application process involves a few stages such as Online Registration, Form Filling, Uploading of Documents, Application Fee Payment, and Form Submission. In order to get the complete details of the Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021, aspirants should go through this article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021
The DME, Raipur makes the application form available for a limited period of time. Hence, the applicants need to ensure that they fill and submit the form before the due date. The conducting body does not accept any forms after the prescribed date. Hence, it is important for the aspirants to be well-versed with the Chattisgarh NEET Application Form dates.
|Starting Date of Online Registration Form||– May/ June 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Online Application Form||– June/ July 2021 –|
|First Round of Chhattisgarh MBBS Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|The result of Round I||– To be Announced –|
|The result of Round II||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification for the allotted candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting to the Allotted Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round (Subject to Availability of Seats)||– To be Announced –|
Chhattisgarh MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria indicate the conditions that a candidate must satisfy in order for being eligible to participate in the admission process. The Chattisgarh Medical Council prescribes these eligibility conditions. Furthermore, the CGDME MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria is explained below in detail.
- The Minimum age of the candidates must be 17 years, which means that the candidate must be born on or before 17th January 2002.
- The Upper Age Limit of the candidate must be 25 years for the unreserved category and 30 years for the reserved category which means that the candidate must be born after 7th May 1993 (1998 for Reserved Category Candidates).
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th with the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English individually.
- The Candidates who belong to the Unreserved Category must score a minimum of 50% and Unreserved (PWD) 45% marks in all the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology, and English.
- The Reserved Category Candidates must score a 40% minimum number of marks in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Bio-Technology and English.
- Candidates must qualify NEET-UG with minimum required marks. The passing percentage marks of NEET 2021.
Minimum Required Percentile for Chhattisgarh MBBS Application Form 2021
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 Marks|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (including PWD of SC/ ST/ PWD)||40th Percentile||96 Marks|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile||107 Marks|
Candidates must fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria’s mentioned below-
- The Applicant must be a resident of Chhattisgarh State.
- The Candidate/ the Candidate’s Parent must have stayed in the State for 15 years.
- The candidate whose parent is working under the Chhattisgarh Government or Central Government and living in Chhattisgarh State.
How to fill the Chhattisgarh MBBS/ BDS 2021 Registration Form?
The filling of Chhattisgarh MBBS BDS Application Form 2021 is done online only. In order to fill the application form, candidates have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur. Further, in order to ensure that a candidate fills and submits the form successfully, the complete guide is provided below.
This is the first stage of the application form. In the Registration process, submit the basic details such as the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, NEET Roll Number, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting all the details, candidates shall receive a unique Registration Number and Password. Before submitting all the details, recheck all the information.
Step -2 Login Using Credentials
The Registration ID and Password that you have received have to be used while logging in for filling the application form. The Registration Number and Password are nothing but the Login credentials for the candidates. This ID and Password are used throughout the Admission Procedure of Chhattisgarh MBBS 2021.
Step-3 Upload Images
After logging in using the login credentials, now you have to upload your photograph and signature, and left-hand thumb impression. The Photograph and the signature must be scanned and must be as per the specifications. You also have to submit your left-hand thumb impression. The prescribed dimensions for the documents are mentioned in the provided table.
|Photograph of the candidate||Between 10Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels width X 200 Pixels Height||JPG (JPEG)|
|Signature of the Candidate||Between 10Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels Width X 100 Pixels Width||JPG (JPEG)|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Between 10 Kb to 30 Kb||150 Pixels Width X 100 Pixels Width||JPG (JPEG)|
Step-4 Fill in the Academic Details
After uploading all the documents mentioned above, you have to enter their Education Qualification details and Address Details, etc. You have to enter the percentage of marks secured in Class 10th and Class 12th, Category, and complete address of your address. Providing incorrect/ wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application form. After entering all the details, recheck and submit the details.
Step-5 Payment of the Application Fees
There are two modes of paying the application fees. So, you can either make the payment online using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card or e-challan. If you are choosing the e-challan mode, then you have to make the payment via selected branches of the State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
Step- 6 Print the Application Form
After submitting the application form download and take the printout of the application form. Also, keep the Payment Receipt safe until the completion of the Admission Procedure.
Instructions for Filling the CG NEET Application Form 2021
While filling the application form for Chhatisgarh State MBBS 2021 Admission, candidates must take off the following details-
- You need to have Good Internet Connectivity.
- Provide an active mobile number and e-mail id. All the details and notifications related to the admission process are sent to your registered number and e-mail id.
- Enter all the information correctly, as the information is tallied at the time of the counseling.
- Submit your application form before the last date.
CGDME MBBS 2021 Merit List
The Chhattisgarh MBBS Rank List is prepared and published after the conclusion of the application process. Candidates who belong to the Chhattisgarh state and have scored the cut-off marks are eligible for the merit list. In this list, the students are ranked in order of merit. Thus, it helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. Furthermore, only the merit students shall be eligible for counselling. The students have to visit the CGDME Official Website to check out this list. It is further released in pdf format.