Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2020: The Provisional Merit List will be released today, i.e on 18th November 2020. The Merit List will be available on the official website of HPU. However, the Merit List pdf will carry the names of the following candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020. Shortlisted Candidates will be eligible for HP NEET Admission 2020. However, the Merit List will be available for each counselling round. Moreover, the merit list will have the names along with the qualifying status. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details about the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2020, and counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Provisional Merit List is expected to be released on 18th November 2020. In addition, the link to the rank list pdf will be provided here.
- HP MBBS 2020 Application Form was released via online mode. The last date to submit the form was 12th November 2020. Now, the authorities wouldn’t accept any application.
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2020
The Merit List is the list of the candidates who have been selected for the Counselling Round. The Counselling Round is to take place in two rounds from which the candidates will be selected and allotted seats in the Government and Private Medical and Dental Institutes. The NEET Merit List of Himachal Pradesh will carry the names of those candidates who have cleared and the required percentile of NEET. The Merit List will carry the names of the selected candidates in decreasing order. The provisional merit list is released both combined and category-wise. Candidates whose names are present in the merit list will be called out for counselling rounds. The Counselling Round is held online after the declaration of the merit list. Further, the authorities haven’t announced the official dates yet. But the tentative schedule of the admission activities is provided below.
|The Release of Online Application Form||6th November 2020 to 12th November 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||18th November 2020|
|Corrections if any||19th November 2020 (9 am to 11:59 pm)|
|First Round of Counselling Admission||-To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Reporting to the Allotted College||-To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Report Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to report Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Forwarding of Vacant seats to Medical Colleges||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Joining MBBS College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Mop Up Round for BDS||–|
|Last Date for joining in BDS College||–|
|Forwarding of Vacant Seats to Dental College||–|
|Last Date of Joining BDS Course||–|
Highlights of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List
- The HP NEET MBBS and BDS Merit List will be available on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University- www.hpuniv.nic.in
- The Himachal Pradesh University is responsible for releasing the Merit List.
- The Merit List will be published on the basis of the NEET 2020 Marks.
- The HP MBBS Merit List 2020 will be available Category-Wise as well as State-Rank Wise.
- Candidates whose name is on the Merit List will be eligible to attend the counselling round.
How to Check HP MBBS/BDS Rank List 2020?
Himachal Pradesh will release its MBBS and BDS Merit List online. The step by step procedure to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University- www.hpuniv.ac.in
- Click on the link that says – “HP MBBS Merit List”
- After clicking on the link, the Merit List will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the screen
- Search your Name from the merit list
- If your name exists in the Merit List, then you are eligible for the counseling round.
Details Printed on HP NEET Rank List
The Merit List of Himachal Pradesh MBBS contains the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Merit Rank (HPU)
- All India NEET Rank
- Form Number
- NEET Roll Number
- Category Rank
- Marks Obtained
- Domicile State
- Date of Counselling
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling Round 2020
The Counselling Round takes place after the declaration of the Merit List. The Counselling Round is an Online Process. A separate link will be available at the time of counselling. Candidates have to log in and enter required details such as your Name, NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank and Score, Date of Birth. After Logging in, candidates have to save their college preferences and courses. You can modify your choices before the date of the counseling. The HP NEET Counselling has been started. The Counselling Procedure will place in two rounds. If there are any seats vacant then, the University will conduct a Mop-Up Round for the candidates. Counselling Round will also take place for Management Quota candidates as well.
HP MBBS First Counselling Round
The First Round of HP MBBS Counselling will take place from the third week of August/ September 2020. The schedule for counselling will take place at Rank-Wise and will be notified on the basis of the merit list by the University. Candidates who fail to attempt the first round counseling will be disqualified.
HP MBBS Second Round Counselling 2020
Waitlisted Candidates in the first round can attempt the second round of counselling. Candidates who have not attempted the 2nd Round of Counselling will not be considered in the Mop-Up Round Counselling.
HP Mop-Up Round Counseling 2020
After the counseling process, if there are any seats left vacant then a Mop-up Round Counselling will take place.
HP MBBS Document Verification 2020
Himachal Pradesh Document Verification for MBBS Round will take place after the counselling round. Candidates who have been shortlisted from the counselling will be eligible for Document Verification Process.
Documents Required at the Time of Document Verification
Candidates have to get the following documents at the time of the Document Verification.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet as proof of Date of Birth and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate stating that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
The Counselling Authority will evaluate the eligibility of the candidates soon after the document verification process. The Merit List will be available on the basis of the candidate’s NEET Scores and Rank.