Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2021 will release soon. This list is prepared for ranking applicants in order of merit as per their NEET Scores. However, only the students who submit the form successfully are considered for the HP MBBS Admission rank list. Candidates can check the merit list pdf on HP University, Shimla official website. Soon after the release of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2021 the counselling starts. The selection list is further prepared in a fair manner. In case, two students have the same score, then tie-breaking criteria is considered. For more information on the merit list, details mentioned on it, and the steps to check it, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List 2021
Candidates can get admission to Government and Private Medical and Dental Institutes of HP through this admission process. The NEET Merit List of Himachal Pradesh carries the names of those candidates who have scored the required percentile of NEET. The provisional merit list is released in both combined and category-wise format. Furthermore, candidates should keep themselves updated with the important event dates.
|Display of Provisional Merit List||To be announced|
|First Round of Counselling Starting Date||30th January 2022|
|Reporting at the allotted college||2nd to 5th February 2022|
|Seat matrix for round 2||9th February 2022|
|Second round of counselling schedule choice filling||10th to 12th February 2022|
Highlights of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Merit List
- The HP NEET MBBS/ BDS Merit List is released on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University – www.hpuniv.nic.in
- The Himachal Pradesh University is responsible for releasing the Merit List.
- The Merit List is published on the basis of the NEET 2021 Marks.
- The HP MBBS Merit List 2021 shall be available Category-Wise as well as State-Rank Wise.
- Candidates whose name is on the Merit List can participate in counselling.
How to Check HP MBBS/ BDS Rank List 2021?
Himachal Pradesh releases its MBBS and BDS Merit List online. The step by step procedure to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh University – www.hpuniv.ac.in or click on the direct link provided in this article.
- Click on the link that says – “HP MBBS Merit List”
- After clicking on the link, the Merit List is displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the screen
- Search your Name from the merit list
- If your name exists in the Merit List, then you are eligible for the counseling round.
Details Printed on HP NEET Rank List
The Merit List of Himachal Pradesh MBBS contains the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Merit Rank (HPU)
- All India NEET Rank
- Form Number
- NEET Roll Number
- Category Rank
- Marks Obtained
- Domicile State
- Date of Counselling
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Counselling Round 2021
The Counselling Round takes place after the declaration of the Merit List. It is carried out in online mode. In order to take part in counselling, candidates are required to register and then fill in their choice of preferences. Candidates have to log in and enter required details such as your Name, NEET Roll Number, NEET Rank and Score, Date of Birth. After Logging in, they have to save their college preferences and courses. The filled-in choices can be changed before the date of the counseling.
The HP NEET Counselling rounds continue until all the seats are allotted. Moreover, there is a maximum of two rounds of counselling. However, if the seats are left vacant, then a mop-up round is conducted. A separate Counselling round also takes place for Management Quota candidates as well.
HP MBBS First Counselling Round
The First Round of HP MBBS Counselling takes place from the third week of August/ September 2021. The schedule for counselling is as per the Rank-Wise and is notified on the basis of the merit list by the University. Candidates who fail to attempt the first round counseling are disqualified.
HP MBBS Second Round Counselling 2021
Waitlisted Candidates in the first round can attempt the second round of counselling. Candidates who have not attempted the 2nd Round of Counselling are not considered for the Mop-Up Round Counselling.
HP Mop-Up Round Counseling 2021
After the counseling process, if there are any seats left vacant then a Mop-up Round Counselling takes place.
HP MBBS Document Verification 2021
Himachal Pradesh Document Verification for MBBS Round is carried out during the counseling procedure. Further, admission is granted only if the candidate is found eligible during verification. For verification, candidates are required to carry certain documents. The list of documents that the candidate must carry is provided in this section.
Documents Required at the Time of Document Verification
Candidates have to get the following documents at the time of the Document Verification.
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Class 10th Mark Sheet as proof of Date of Birth and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate stating that the candidate is a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Category Certificate (if applicable).