Odisha MBBS 2019 Application Form will be available on 20th June 2019. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination has declared tentative dates of the Odisha MBBS/BDS Admission Process. However, the application form will be available from 20th to 25th June 2019. Eligible candidates can fill in the application form by clicking on the link provided here. Thus, the Odisha State NEET Admission will take place on the basis of NEET 2019 Scores. OJEE is the main conducting body for the Admission and Counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the NEET Odisha 2019 Application Form, dates etc.
Odisha MBBS Application Form 2019
The Application Form will be released online on 20th July 2019. Candidates who fill the application form will be eligible to participate in the Counselling and Document Verification Round. The admissions will take place based on the NEET UG Score 2019. Candidates who secure the minimum required percentile will be eligible to fill in the Application Form for Odisha MBBS 2019.
Important Dates of Odisha MBBS 2019 Application Form
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Online Registration and Application Form 2019||20th July 2019|
|List of the Registered Applicants will be published on||25th July 2019|
|The Date for Document Verification||July 2019|
|Publication of State Merit List||July 2019|
|The Date of Choice Filling and Locking||July 2019|
|The Release of Provisional Allotment/ Admission letter (1st Round)||July 2019|
|The Date of Provisional and Joining (1st Round)||August 2019|
|Display of Vacant Seat||August 2019|
|The Date of Choice Filling and Locking||August 2019|
|The Release of Provisional Allotment/ Admission Letter (2nd Round)||August 2019|
|The Date of Provisional and Joining (2nd Round)||August 2019|
|New Session will commence from||August 2019|
Things to keep in Mind before filling the OJEE MBBS Application Form 2019
Candidates who are planning to fill in the application form has to keep following things in mind-
- Candidates must have a good Internet Connectivity.
- Applicants must provide an active mobile number and e-mail id because all the updates/details will be sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- Candidates must keep all the details such as Marks/ Academic details ready
- They must provide correct details and information in the online form
- Candidates must take the printout of the completed application form for future reference.
How to Fill Odisha NEET MBBS Application Form 2019?
The Application Form will be available online only. Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria in order to fill in the Application Form. Candidates must provide correct details. The application has to be filled online only. The step by step procedure to fill in the application form is as follows-
Stage – 1 Registration
- Visit the official website of OJEE – ojee.nic.in
- Click on Odisha MBBS 2019 Application Form Link
- Click on the Link, and then click on “New Candidate Registration”
- Enter the required details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth etc.
- Make sure that you provide an active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Click on the submit button.
- A Login ID and a Password will be sent to your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
Stage -2 Fill in the Academic Details
- Once the Registration Process is completed, using the Login ID and Password, the applicant has to login to complete the rest of the process.
- Now enter the educational qualifications, NEET Marks and Scores, and other academic details.
- Make sure that you fill in the details correctly, if you have entered the details wrong then your application will be rejected.
- Re-check all the details and click on the next button
Stage- 3 Upload Photograph and Signature, Fees Payment
- Now Upload your Photograph and Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates must upload the Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Now proceed to make the payment of the Application Fees. The cost of the application fees is Rs 1000/- for both Reserved and Unreserved Category.
- The Application Fees can be paid both offline and online.
Stage -4 Final Submission
- After filling all the details, re-check the application form and click on the submit button.
- Now take the printout of the Application Form and keep it safe till the completion of the Admission process.
OJEE MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019/+.
- There is no upper age provision
- Candidates should possess a permanent domicile in Odisha.
- Candidates must have passed 12th(Matriculation) having subjects Chemistry, Physics and English individually.
- Must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (Non-reserved category) and 40% marks for (Reserved Category) in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Minimum Qualifying Percentage and Marks for Odisha MBBS Admission 2019
The Minimum Qualifying percentage of marks is sorted based on Categories. The Minimum Qualifying Percentage of Marks is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (including PWD Reserved Candidates)||40%||96|
Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria is eligible to fill in the application of Odisha MBBS 2019.