Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2021 is released by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. The mode of filling and submitting the application form is online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the HP NEET Registration Form. In addition, admission is granted to applicants as per their NEET 2021 Scores. Moreover, the application form shall be available for a limited time and hence must be submitted before the due date. Only the aspirants who submit the form successfully are considered for Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2021 merit list. Thus, in the article, we have provided complete details about HP MBBS/BDS Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Himachal Pradesh NEET Application Form Dates 2021
As the form is made available for a limited time, hence aspirants should keep themselves updated with application form dates. Candidates should ensure that they submit the fee on time as well or else the form is considered incomplete. Further, the complete schedule of the HP MBBS 2021 application process activities is provided below.
|The Release of Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of the Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Corrections in the Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Corrections if any||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling Admission||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Reporting to the Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to Report Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date to report Allotted College||– To be Announced –|
|Forwarding of Vacant seats to Medical Colleges||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of Classes||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Joining MBBS College||– To be Announced –|
|Second Mop Up Round for BDS||–|
|Last Date for joining in BDS College||–|
|Forwarding of Vacant Seats to Dental College||–|
|Last Date of Joining BDS Course||–|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the admission process. As the authority only accepts the forms of applicants who satisfy the eligibility conditions. If an ineligible goes ahead, then they can be rejected during verification after counselling. Hence, the following are the eligibility criteria of the Himachal Pradesh MBBS/ BDS Online Form.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admission year.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bonafide Candidates of Himachal Pradesh whose parents have been posted outside on All India Services are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with a minimum required percentage of marks 50% for the unreserved category, 45% Unreserved Physically handicapped category, 40% for the Reserved category including PH Category.
- Candidates must score the minimum required percentile in NEET 2021 in order to fill in the application form.
Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2021
The Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2021 for filling up the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission Form is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|Unreserved Category PH||45%|
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the HP MBBS/ BDS Application Form 2021
Candidates must go through the guidelines before filling the form. As the HPU, Shimla does not provide a form correction facility. Hence, to ensure that no mistake is made during form filling, applicants must go through the provided guidelines.
Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Candidates must keep a scanned photograph and signature ready before filling the application form.
- The file size of the scanned photograph and signature must be within 100 Kb.
- The file size must be in JPG/ JPEG Format.
- The Photograph should be in formals
- It should be a colored photograph
- The Image should have no shadows or red eyes
- The Maximum Size of the Image must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The Filename should be 10 characters in maximum.
The Applicants have to upload only one document which is NEET UG Score/ Result Card. The Maximum Size of the Document must be 2 MB. The Document must be in PDF Format.
- The Signature of the Applicant must be Black Ink on a White Paper
- It must be signed by the applicant only
- The Maximum Size must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The Filename should be 10 characters in maximum.
Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
- Candidates must submit a valid mobile number and e-mail id. All the latest notifications and updates are sent either over mail or SMS. If in case, you do not have a mobile number, you can give your parent’s guardian number.
Application Procedure HP NEET Online Form 2021
The step by step procedure to fill in the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Registration Form as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HP University – www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Click on the Undergraduate to access the list of the programs
- Before clicking on the program – read the instructions carefully
- Click on the program name you wish to apply for MBBS Admission
- After clicking on the program- a pop-up opens with terms and conditions.
- Go through all the terms and conditions.
- Click on start filling the application form.
Stages of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Firstly, While starting to fill in the Online Application of HP MBBS BDS 2021, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the application form-
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Form Summary
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the Application Form
Stage- 1 Personal Information
- This is the first stage of filling the application form. This can also be called the Registration Process.
- Aspirants have to provide their basic personal information such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc.
- Click on the submit button after entering all the details.
- After the submission of the details, a Unique Registration Number and Password sent in your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
After the Registration Process, click on “Undergraduate” on the Homepage and click on the “Student- Login”. Log in using the credentials, and fill in the rest of the process.
Stage- 2 Education and Document Details
After logging in, candidates have to enter educational details such as marks, qualifications, and upload the NEET Score Card. Candidates must make sure that they enter all the details correctly, otherwise, it lead to rejection of the application form.
Stage-3 Upload Photograph and Signature
Now upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned above. Make sure that the photograph and signature are in JPF/ JPEG Format.
Stage- 4 Application Summary
Recheck all the details and information. You can change any of the details before making the payment of the application fees.
Stage-5 Make the Application Fees Payment
Make the payment of the application fees. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
Stage- 6 Final Submission of the Application Form
After filling in all the details, click on the “Final Submit of the Application Form”. Download and take the printout of the application form.
Application Fees of HP MBBS BDS Online Application Form
|General/ NRI/ OBC||INR 1800|
|SC/ ST/ BPL/ PH||INR 900|
Particulars to be Filled in Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form
In the application form, the candidates have to enter the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Marks Obtained
- All India Merit Rank
Basic Educational Details
- 10th and 12th Marks obtained in Physics, Biology/ Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Total.
- Percentage of each subject.
- B. Sc Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Technology.
Other Details to be Printed
- Bonafide/ Domicile Status
- Home Address
- Application Fees details etc.
Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference. The Applicants must note that information submitted once cannot be changed further. Candidates must fill in their name, father’s name same as that in the Matriculation Subject.
HP MBBS/ BDS Merit List 2021
The merit list is published on the official website after the completion of the application process. HP MBBS Rank List indicate the names of students eligible for counselling. This list is prepared as per students’ scores in the NEET Exam. As per students’ marks, they are ranked in order of merit in this list. Furthermore, this helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. The students are further also called for counselling as per the merit list. In addition, the student with more marks in the NEET exam is ranked higher on this list. It is further released in PDF format, the students thus face no difficulty in downloading it.