Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2020 will release in the month of June 2020. However, the mode of filling and submitting the application form is online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the HP NEET Registration Form. There will be no entrance exam conducted. Hence, the selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the NEET 2020 Scores. The HP MBBS/BDS Online Form will be available for a limited time. Therefore, we advise the candidates to submit the form before the deadline date. Also, candidates whose application form is submitted successfully will be eligible to participate, in the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020. Thus, in the article, we have provided complete details about HP MBBS/BDS Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Himachal Pradesh NEET Application Form Dates 2020
The official dates of the Himachal NEET MBBS Application Form are now available on the website. Check all the event dates here.
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||First Week of June 2020|
|Last Date of the Registration Form of HP NEET 2019||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Application Form Correction||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|The Release of Category-Wise Provisional Merit List||First Week of July 2020|
|First Round of Counseling for Admission in Govt and Private Medical Colleges||Second Week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Join Report the College||Second Week of July 2020|
|Second Round Counseling||Third Week of July 2020|
|Last Date to Join in the Colleges||First Week of August 2020|
|First Mop-Up Round (Centralized Counseling) for BDS||Second Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Joining||Third Week of August 2020|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Medical College by the counseling authority||Third Week of August 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Last Date for Joining MBBS Course||Fourth Week of August 2020|
|Second Mop-Up Round Counseling for BDS Course||First Week of August 2020|
|Last Date of Joining BDS Course||Second Week of August 2020|
|Forwarding the list of students in order of merit equaling to ten times the numbers of vacant seats to the Dental Colleges by the counselling authority||Third Week of August 2020|
|Last Date For Joining BDS Course||Fourth Week of August 2020|
Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the admission process. Hence, the following are the eligibility criteria of the Himachal Pradesh MBBS/BDS Online Form.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Candidates must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh.
- Bonafide Candidates of Himachal Pradesh whose parents have been posted outside on All India Services are also eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 12th with a minimum required percentage of marks 50% for the unreserved category, 45% Unreserved Physically handicapped category, 40% for the Reserved category including PH Category.
- Candidates must score the minimum required percentile in NEET 2020 in order to fill in the application form.
Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2020
The Minimum Required Percentile of Himachal MBBS 2020 for filling up the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Admission Form is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|Unreserved Category PH||45%|
HP NEET MBBS/BDS Form 2020
The Application Form of Himachal Pradesh MBBS will be available in June 2020. The Application Form will be released online on the official website of Himachal Pradesh University. Candidates who satisfy the above eligibility criteria can fill in the form before the deadline date.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the HP MBBS BDS Application Form 2020
Scanned Photograph and Signature
Candidates must keep a scanned photograph and signature ready before filling the application form. The file size of the scanned photograph and signature must be within 100 Kb. The file size must be in JPG/JPEG Format. Hence, the important instructions and specifications are-
- The Photograph should be in formals
- It should be a colored photograph
- The Image should have no shadows or red eyes
- The Maximum Size of the Image must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The Filename should be 10 characters in maximum.
The Applicants have to upload only one document which is NEET UG Score/ Result Card. The Maximum Size of the Document must be 2 MB. The Document must be in PDF Format.
- The Signature of the Applicant must be Black Ink on a White Paper
- It must be signed by the applicant only
- The Maximum Size must be 100 Kb
- It should be in JPG or JPEG Format.
- The Filename should be 10 characters in maximum.
Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number
Candidates must submit a valid mobile number and e-mail id. You will receive all the latest notifications and updates regarding the admission. If in case, you do not have a mobile number, you can give your parent’s guardian number.
Application Procedure HP NEET Online Form 2020
The step by step procedure to fill in the Himachal Pradesh MBBS Registration Form as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of HP University- www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Click on the Undergraduate to access the list of the programs
- Before clicking on the program- read the instructions carefully
- Click on the program name you wish to apply for- MBBS Admission
- After clicking on the program- a pop up will be opened with terms and conditions.
- Go through all the terms and conditions.
- Click on start filling the application form.
Stages of Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form
Firstly, While starting to fill in the Online Application of HP MBBS BDS 2020, candidates have to undergo the following stages of the application form-
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Form Summary
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Submission of the Application Form
Stage- 1 Personal Information
This is the first stage of filling the application form. This can also be called the Registration Process. You will have to provide your basic personal information such as your name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. Click on the submit button after entering all the details. After the submission of the details, you will receive a Unique Registration Number and Password sent in your registered mobile number and e-mail id.
After the Registration Process, click on “Undergraduate” on the Homepage and click on the “Student- Login”. Log in using the credentials, and fill in the rest of the process.
Stage- 2 Education and Document Details
After logging in, candidates have to enter educational details such as marks, qualifications and upload the NEET Score Card. Candidates must make sure that you enter all the details correctly, otherwise, it will lead to rejection of the application form.
Stage-3 Upload Photograph and Signature
Now upload your photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned above. Make sure that the photograph and signature are in JPF/JPEG Format.
Stage- 4 Application Summary
Recheck all the details and information. You can change any of the details before making the payment of the application fees.
Stage-5 Make the Application Fees Payment
Make the payment of the application fees. Candidates can make the payment of the application fees through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking etc.
Stage- 6 Final Submission of the Application Form
After filling all the details, click on the “Final Submit of the Application Form”. Download and take the printout of the application form.
Application Fees of HP MBBS BDS Online Application Form
The Cost of the Application Fees of Himachal MBBS Application Form is as follows-
- General/NRI/OBC Category, the Application Fees is Rs 1800/-
- Other Categories such as IRDP/BPL/PH, the Application Fees is Rs 900/-
- Reserved Category (SC/ST), the Application Fees is Rs 900/-
Particulars to be Filled in Himachal Pradesh MBBS Application Form 2020
In the application form, the candidates have to enter the following details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Mobile Number
- NEET Roll Number
- NEET Marks Obtained
- All India Merit Rank
Basic Educational Details
- 10th and 12th Marks obtained in Physics, Biology/ Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Total.
- Percentage of each subject.
- B. Sc Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Technology.
Other Details to be Printed
- Bonafide/ Domicile Status
- Home Address
- Application Fees details etc.
Candidates must keep a printout of the application form for future reference. The Applicants must note that information submitted once cannot be changed further. Candidates must fill their name, father’s name same as that in the Matriculation Subject. So, if you have any queries regarding the Application Form, then please comment on the section below.