Goa MBBS Admission 2021 process is carried out by the Directorate of Medical Education, Goa. In order to take admission to Goa MBBS/ BDS Colleges, candidates have to apply by filling the online form. Moreover, the state has approximately 180 medical schools. Hence, the selected candidates get admitted to the participating institutes only as per their merit rank. Further, the selection is done on the basis of applicants’ NEET-UG Score. The selection list for 85% state quota and 15% AIQ seats are released separately. Furthermore, Goa MBBS Admission 2021 includes Online Registration, Choice Filling, Documents Verification, and Seat Allotment.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Goa MBBS Admission 2021
The DME, Goa prepares the rank list further for indicating the names of selected candidates. This list is prepared as per the applications received by the authorities. Hence, candidates must submit their form positively, or else they are not included in the rank list. Candidates can also Check Goa MBBS Application Form 2020 for reference, the form for this session will be released in the same format.
Goa NEET Admission Dates
|The Release of the Goa MBBS/ BDS Admission||– To be Announced –|
|The Release of Online Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Start Date of Receiving the Form at DTE (with a late fee of Rs 1000/-)||– To be Announced –|
|Display of the Eligibility List for NEET Applicants at Admission Center||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Compliance with deficiencies in NEET Based courses||– To be Announced –|
|Provisional Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Final Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|First Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Second Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Third Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Eligibility Criteria of Goa MBBS Admission
In order to participate in the Admission Procedure of Goa MBBS 2021, candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be Indian Nationals.
- The NRI candidates holding Indian Passports, Overseas Citizens of India, and Person of Indian Origin are also eligible under NRI Category.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the admission year.
- The Candidates must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Applicants must obtain 50% of marks (General Category, 45% (PWD General Category, 40% for Reserved Category) each in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates must score the minimum qualifying marks in NEET 2021 UG Exam.
Minimum Required Percentile of Goa MBBS Admission 2021
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (including PWD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40%|
Highlights of Goa MBBS/ BDS 2021 Admission
|Name||Goa MBBS Admission 2021|
|Exam Name||NEET 2021|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 85% State Quota Seats||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)/ Directorate of Medical Education (DME)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for 15% All India Quota Seats||Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)|
Goa NEET MBBS and BDS Application Form
The Goa Directorate of Medical Education releases the Goa MBBS and BDS Online Form in the month of March 2021. Hence, candidates who sit for the NEET 2021 Entrance Exam can fill in the application form. However, other than that, candidates must also satisfy the eligibility criteria of Goa MBBS and BDS 2021 Admission. The application form releases online on its official website. The Official Website- www.dte.goa.gov.in. So, we advise the candidates to fill in and submit the Goa NEET Registration Form before the due date. Application Form submitted after the due date is not accepted.
Goa MBBS Application Form Fees 2021
- The Eligible candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1800/- for Goa NEET Admission 2021.
- The Payment of the Application Fees is done offline through Demand Draft. The Demand Draft has to be attached along with the Application Form.
Goa MBBS Merit List 2021
The Conducting Authority, DME release Goa MBBS Merit List 2021 soon after the conclusion of the admission process. The Final and Provisional Merit List 2021 is further released separately. The Merit List is released in pdf format on the selection committee website. The Goa MBBS Rank List 2021 includes the details – Name of the Candidate, NEET Roll Number, Registration Number, Category, NEET Score, NEET Rank, Qualifying Scores, and Eligibility Status. Candidates whose name is on the Merit List are called for Goa MBBS Counselling Round.
Goa MBBS/ BDS Seat Matrix List
|College and Course||Goa Medical College, Bambolim (MBBS)||Goa Dental College, Bambolim (BDS)|
|All India Quota Seats||22/23||06|
|State Quota Seats||127/128||34|
Goa NEET MBBS and BDS Seat Reservation
|Category||Number of Seats (MBBS)||Number of Seats (BDS)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||03||01|
|Central Service Personnel (CSP)||04||01|
|Non-resident Indian (NRI)||02||–|
General (Tuition Fee Waiver)
Goan Native (General)
Freedom Fighters (General)
DTE Goa MBBS Counselling 2021
Goa MBBS Counselling is conducted in offline mode, i.e the candidates have to appear in person for it. There are in total three rounds of counselling conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Goa. However, if the seats are left vacant, then a Mop-up round can also be conducted. The selection committee further allots seats to students as per the merit rank, seat matrix, and reservation policy. Furthermore, only the merit list students are eligible to take part in counselling.
Goa MBBS Document Verification 2021
The documents that are required for verification during the rounds of counselling are as follows:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- Class 12th Mark Sheet or its Equivalent Examination
- NEET 2021 Score Card
- Printout Copy of Goa MBBS Application Form
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/ school or leaving certificate
- NEET 2021 Admit card
- NEET Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size Photograph (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph should be similar to the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended/ Gazetted Officer.
The Document Verification Round is held at the college itself. Candidates have to report to the college for document verification. The original documents have to be submitted to the college. Candidates must also bring photocopies of the documents. The documents have to be self-attested. Candidates must produce all the documents.