COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available in the month of June 2020. However, the mode of the application form is online. The registration form will be available on its official website. The Karnataka Examination Authority is the conducting body of COMEDK MBBS and BDS Admission. There will be no entrance exam conducted. Candidates who have appeared the NEET 2020 Exam will be eligible to fill out the COMEDK 2020 Registration Form. The Link will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, we request the candidates to submit the form before the last date of the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The COMEDK organizes COMEDK NEET Admission to 14 Medical and 25 Dental Colleges. The COMEDK also conducts a Medical Entrance Examination as well for the candidates who are willing to apply in the Medical and Dental Colleges. Candidates must note that the admission will take place on the basis of NEET Results.
COMEDK MBBS 2020 Admission Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Third Week of June 2020 (KEA Website)|
|Last Date of Online Registration||Third Week of June 2020|
|Declaration of the Merit list||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|Document Verification||First Week of July 2020|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||First Week of July 2020|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||Second Week of July 2020|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||Second Week of July 2020|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||Third Week of July 2020|
|First Round Allotment Result||Fourth Week of July 2020|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||Fourth Week of July 2020|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||First Week of August 2020|
The Dates of the Application Form are available on the website. However, the merit list and counselling process will start from the fourth week of June 2020.
COMEDK MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
To fill in the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria of COMEDK MBBS 2020 Admission Form is as follows-
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2020. Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply for COMEDK MBBS 2020 Application Form.
- The Applicants must score a minimum of (50% for Unreserved, 45% for Unreserved PWD and 40% for Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum qualified marks.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET- UG with minimum aggregate marks.
Minimum Qualified Marks of NEET Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Reserved PWD)||40th Percentile||96 marks|
|Unreserved PWD Category||45th Percentile||107 marks|
COMEDK NEET Registration Form 2020
COMEDK NEET MBBS and BDS Application Form will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form. A separate link will be available for filling the application form. In the application form, candidates have to submit correct details and submit it before the closing date. The candidates must fill all the details carefully in the KEA COMEDK Application Form 2020. Otherwise, the form will be rejected.
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. Following are the specifications that of the documents that have to be uploaded in COMEDK NEET Online Form.
Photograph of the Candidate
- The Photograph of the applicant must be the recent one (before the specified date).
- It should be ahead and shoulder colored photograph with a white/off-white background.
- The Dimensions of the photograph must be 30mm X 45mm.
- The File Size of the Photograph must be 80 Kb.
- It should be in JPEG Format.
Signature of the Candidate and Father
- The Signature of the candidate has to be done in black pen on a white paper.
- It should be scanned and the dimensions should be 80mm X 35mm.
- The File Size of the scanned signature should be 80 Kb.
- The Format of the Signature must be in JPEG or JPG.
Information Required at the Time of Filling COMEDK MBBS Application Form
The Information/Details Needed at the Time of filling of COMEDK MBBS Online Application Form is as follows-
- E-mail ID and Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth as per 10th Standard Board Marks Card. This will be used in a Tie-Breaker Criteria as well.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of the Name of the Parents.
- Mobile Number of Parents and Guardians
- Annual Family Income
- Preferred Courses
- Address of the Candidate (Permanent)
- Details of Karnataka Domicile and Minority Status (optional)
COMEDK MBBS Application Form Fees
The Cost of the Application Fees of COMEDK MBBS Admission Form is Rs 650/- for General and OBC Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved (SC/ST) Category. The fees have to be paid online through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Fill the COMEDK MBBS Application Form?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill COMEDK MBBS/BDS 2020 Online Application Form is as follows-
You have to visit the official website of COMEDK and click on the Application Form Link. The Applicants have to register themselves by providing details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting the details, candidates will receive login details (Registration ID and Password) on the registered e-mail id and phone number. Save the Registration Number for future reference.
Log In and Fill the Application Form
Log in with the details provided and start filling the application form. Candidates have to enter the details such as the Parent’s and Guardian Details, Personal and Academic Details, Communication Address, etc. Candidates are advised to fill in the details correctly. Otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
Uploading the Documents and Payment of Fees
After filling all the details, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications. After uploading the documents, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. The cost of the application form fees is Rs 650/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category. The mode of paying the application fees is online.
Submission of the Application Form
After providing and uploading all the documents, recheck all the details and submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference.
Reasons Due To Which Your Application Form Can get Rejected
There are many reasons due to which your online form can get rejected. So, the following are some scenarios that you should avoid from getting your COMEDK NEET Form 2020 get rejected.
- Make sure that you give your details correctly.
- Upload your scanned images as per the specifications.
- Provide correct contact details
- Submit your online form before the due date.
Candidates must note that the Application Form has to be submitted before the closing date. Before filing the application form, candidates must check their Internet Connectivity. The Application Form will be available in July 2020. The Admission Form will be released after NEET 2020 UG Results Declaration. If you have any queries regarding the admission or the application, then please comment on the section below.