COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2020: The form will be released soon in online mode and hence will be available on the COMEDK Official Website. The Karnataka Examination Authority is the conducting body of COMEDK MBBS and BDS Admission. There will be no entrance exam conducted. Candidates who have appeared the NEET 2020 Exam will be eligible to fill out the COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2020. The Link will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, we request the candidates to submit the form before the last date of the application form. Candidates clearing the admission rounds will be eligible for admission to 14 Medical and 25 Dental Colleges. The COMEDK also conducts a Medical Entrance Examination as well for the candidates who are willing to apply in the Medical and Dental Colleges. Candidates must note that the admission will take place on the basis of NEET Results.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Application Form will be released soon as NEET Counselling has started. The direct link to apply will be provided here. Keep checking the website for updates.
COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2020
The COMEDK MBBS 2020 Registration Form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, the students should have an idea about all the important dates and events. The authorities haven’t announced the dates yet. However, the tentative schedule is provided below for reference. Further, do check concerned websites frequently for updates.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Merit list||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||– To be Announced –|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||– To be Announced –|
|First Round Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||– To be Announced –|
COMEDK MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2020
To fill in the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria of the COMEDK MBBS 2020 Admission Form is as follows-
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as of 31st December 2020. Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply for COMEDK MBBS 2020 Application Form.
- The Applicants must score a minimum of (50% for Unreserved, 45% for Unreserved PWD, and 40% for Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum qualified marks.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET-UG with minimum aggregate marks.
Minimum Qualified Marks of NEET Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile||119 marks|
|SC/ST/OBC (Reserved PWD)||40th Percentile||96 marks|
|Unreserved PWD Category||45th Percentile||107 marks|
COMEDK NEET Registration Form 2020
COMEDK NEET MBBS and BDS Application Form will be available online. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form. A separate link will be available for filling the application form. In the application form, candidates have to submit correct details and submit it before the closing date. The candidates must fill all the details carefully in the KEA COMEDK Application Form 2020. Otherwise, the form will be rejected.
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. The following are the specifications that of the documents that have to be uploaded in COMEDK NEET Online Form.
Photograph of the Candidate
- The Photograph of the applicant must be the recent one (before the specified date).
- It should be ahead and shoulder colored photograph with a white/off-white background.
- The Dimensions of the photograph must be 30mm X 45mm.
- The File Size of the Photograph must be 80 Kb.
- It should be in JPEG Format.
Signature of the Candidate and Father
- The Signature of the candidate has to be done in black pen on a white paper.
- It should be scanned and the dimensions should be 80mm X 35mm.
- The File Size of the scanned signature should be 80 Kb.
- The Format of the Signature must be in JPEG or JPG.
Information Required at the Time of Filling COMEDK MBBS Application Form
The Information/Details Needed at the Time of filling of COMEDK MBBS Online Application Form is as follows-
- E-mail ID and Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth as per 10th Standard Board Marks Card. This will be used in a Tie-Breaker Criteria as well.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of the Name of the Parents.
- Mobile Number of Parents and Guardians
- Annual Family Income
- Preferred Courses
- Address of the Candidate (Permanent)
- Details of Karnataka Domicile and Minority Status (optional)
COMEDK MBBS Application Form Fees
The Cost of the Application Fees of COMEDK MBBS Admission Form is Rs 650/- for General and OBC Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved (SC/ST) Category. The fees have to be paid online through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
How to Fill the COMEDK MBBS Application Form?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill COMEDK MBBS/BDS 2020 Online Application Form is as follows-
You have to visit the official website of COMEDK and click on the Application Form Link. The Applicants have to register themselves by providing details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting the details, candidates will receive login details (Registration ID and Password) on the registered e-mail id and phone number. Save the Registration Number for future reference.
Log In and Fill the Application Form
Log in with the details provided and start filling the application form. Candidates have to enter the details such as the Parent’s and Guardian Details, Personal and Academic Details, Communication Address, etc. Candidates are advised to fill in the details correctly. Otherwise, the application form will be rejected.
Uploading the Documents and Payment of Fees
After filling all the details, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications. After uploading the documents, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. The cost of the application form fees is Rs 650/- for Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category. The mode of paying application fees is online.
Submission of the Application Form
After providing and uploading all the documents, recheck all the details, and submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference.
Reasons Due To Which Your Application Form Can get Rejected
There are many reasons due to which your online form can get rejected. So, the following are some scenarios that you should avoid from getting your COMEDK NEET Form 2020 get rejected.
- Make sure that you give your details correctly.
- Upload your scanned images as per the specifications.
- Provide correct contact details
- Submit your online form before the due date.
Candidates must note that the Application Form has to be submitted before the closing date. Before filing the application form, candidates must check their Internet Connectivity. The Application Form will be available in July 2020. The Admission Form will be released after NEET 2020 UG Results Declaration. If you have any queries regarding the admission or the application, then please comment on the section below.
COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2020
The merit list will be prepared after all the applications will reach the authorities. In addition, officials will consider students NEET Score for ranking them. Thus, in COMEDK MBBS Rank List, the students will be ranked in order of merit. This further segregates them on the basis of merit and helps the authorities in carrying out counselling with much ease. This list will be published on the official website and may not be available in any other mode. Candidates should further check each detail mentioned on the list carefully.
COMEDK MBBS 2020 Counselling
The COMEDK MBBS Counselling will be the final round of the admission process. It is compulsory for all merit list students to take part in this admission round. The students failing to do so will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. In addition, the process of seat allotment and document verification will be carried out on this day. The students will thus have to bring in all the required documents for the verification process. Moreover, for the date, time, and venue details, visit the official website of admission providing authority.