COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2021: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is the conducting body of COMEDK MBBS and BDS Admission. Hence, they are responsible for releasing the online form. There is no entrance exam conducted. Candidates who have appeared in the NEET 2021 Exam are eligible to fill out the COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2021. Candidates clearing the admission rounds shall be eligible for admission to 14 Medical and 25 Dental Colleges. The COMEDK also conducts a Medical Entrance Examination as well for the candidates who are willing to apply to the Medical and Dental Colleges. Candidates must note that the admission is granted on the basis of NEET Results.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
COMEDK MBBS Application Form 2021
The COMEDK MBBS 2021 Registration Form shall be available for a limited period of time. Hence, applicants should be well acquainted with the important event dates. Candidates should further provide authentic personal and educational details. If the details are found to be false, then the application is rejected immediately.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the Merit list||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Schedule for Fee Structure and Seat Matrix||– To be Announced –|
|Entry by the Eligible Candidates||– To be Announced –|
|The Release of Mock Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Provision of Change in Options (if any)||– To be Announced –|
|First Round Allotment Result||– To be Announced –|
|Fee Payment and Confirmation of Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date of Reporting the College||– To be Announced –|
COMEDK MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2021
To fill in the application form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility criteria of the COMEDK MBBS 2021 Admission Form is as follows-
- The Candidates Nationality must be Indian
- The Minimum Age of the candidate is 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year. Candidates above 25 years are also eligible to apply for COMEDK MBBS 2021 Application Form.
- The Applicants must score a minimum of (50% for Unreserved, 45% for Unreserved PWD, and 40% for Reserved Category) in each subject mentioned above.
- Candidate must have passed Class 12th with subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum qualified marks.
- Candidates must have qualified NEET-UG with minimum aggregate marks.
Minimum Qualified Marks of NEET Entrance Exam
|Category||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (Reserved PWD)||40th Percentile|
|Unreserved PWD Category||45th Percentile|
COMEDK NEET Registration Form 2021
COMEDK NEET MBBS and BDS Application process is carried out in online mode. However, it is necessary for each applicant to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Hence, before form filling, the applicants should carefully check the prescribed eligibility criteria. In the application form, candidates have to provide details such as their Name, Contact Details, Education Qualifications, etc. The candidates must fill in all the details carefully in the KEA COMEDK Application Form 2021.
Further, only the candidates who submit the form successfully are considered for the merit list. Therefore, no mistakes should be made, as those can lead to application form rejection.
Specifications of the Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications. The following are the specifications of the documents that have to be uploaded in the COMEDK NEET Online Form.
Photograph of the Candidate
- The Photograph of the applicant must be the recent one (before the specified date).
- It should be a colored photograph with a white/ off-white background.
- The Dimensions of the photograph must be 30mm X 45mm.
- The File Size of the Photograph must be 80 Kb.
- It should be in JPEG Format.
Signature of the Candidate and Father
- The Signature of the candidate has to be done with a black pen on white paper.
- It should be scanned and the dimensions should be 80mm X 35mm.
- The File Size of the scanned signature should be 80 Kb.
- The Format of the Signature must be in JPEG or JPG.
Information Required at the Time of Filling COMEDK MBBS Application Form
The Information/ Details Needed at the Time of filling of COMEDK MBBS Online Application Form is as follows-
- E-mail ID and Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth as per 10th Standard Board Marks Card. This is used in a Tie-Breaker Criteria as well.
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of the Name of the Parents.
- Mobile Number of Parents and Guardians
- Annual Family Income
- Preferred Courses
- Address of the Candidate (Permanent)
- Details of Karnataka Domicile and Minority Status (optional)
COMEDK MBBS Application Form Fees
Applicants should ensure that they pay the application fees or else the application form is considered incomplete. Moreover, the payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Making the payment of the fees is mandatory for COMEDK MBBS Admission.
|General/ OBC||INR 650|
|SC/ ST||INR 500|
How to Fill the COMEDK MBBS Application Form?
The Step by Step Procedure to fill COMEDK MBBS/ BDS 2021 Online Application Form is as follows-
You have to visit the official website of COMEDK and click on the Application Form Link. The Applicants have to register themselves by providing details such as the Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, etc. After submitting the details, the login details (Registration ID and Password) are sent on the registered e-mail id and phone number. Save the Registration Number for future reference.
Log In and Fill the Application Form
Log in with the details provided and start filling the application form. Candidates have to enter the details such as the Parent’s and Guardian Details, Personal and Academic Details, Communication Address, etc. Candidates are advised to fill in the details correctly. Otherwise, the application form is rejected.
Uploading the Documents and Payment of Fees
- After filling in all the details, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- After uploading the documents, candidates have to make the payment of the application fees. The cost of the application form fees is Rs 650/- for the Unreserved Category and Rs 500/- for Reserved Category.
- The mode of paying application fees is online. Hence, the payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Submission of the Application Form
After providing and uploading all the documents, recheck all the details, and submit the application form. Download and take the printout of the application form. Keep the printout safe for future reference.
Reasons Due To Which Your Application Form Can get Rejected
There are many reasons due to which your online form can get rejected. So, the following are some scenarios that you should avoid getting your COMEDK NEET Form 2021 get rejected.
- Make sure that you give your details correctly.
- Upload your scanned images as per the specifications.
- Provide correct contact details
- Submit your online form before the due date.
Candidates must note that the Application Form has to be submitted before the closing date. Before filing the application form, candidates must check their Internet Connectivity. The Admission Form is further released after NEET 2021 UG Results Declaration. If you have any queries regarding the admission or the application, then please comment on the section below.
COMEDK MBBS Merit List 2021
The merit list is prepared after the conclusion of the application procedure. In addition, officials consider students’ NEET Scores for ranking them. Thus, in COMEDK MBBS Rank List, the students are ranked in order of merit. This further segregates them on the basis of merit and helps the authorities in carrying out counseling with much ease. This list is published on the official website and may not be available in any other mode. Candidates should further check each detail mentioned on the list carefully to avoid any unnecessary trouble.