DU MBBS Application Form 2021: Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) carries out the application process on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for DU MBBS Admission. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria including the qualification of NEET are eligible for filling the application form. Filling the DU MBBS Application Form 2021 is a mandatory process for all candidates who are willing to take admissions in the Medical and Dental Colleges of Delhi. Approx 490 seats from Medical and 34 Seats from Dental are reserved for the DU Medical Admission process. In this article, we have provided details regarding the application process, its eligibility criteria, procedure, and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU MBBS Application Form 2021
The DU MBBS/ BDS Application process is time-bounded. Hence, candidates need to fill and submit their forms before the due date. Candidates who fail to submit their forms on time are not considered for the merit list. Thus, students should be well acquainted with the application process important dates.
|NEET-UG 2021 Exam||– May/ June 2021 –|
|Release of MBBS Application form||– To be Announced –|
|Registration and Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Last date of Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling||– To be Announced –|
|Fresh Registration and payment||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling||– To be Announced –|
|Last date for payment||– To be Announced –|
Mop-Up Round for only Deemed Universities/ Central Universities/ ESIC Colleges
|Fresh registration||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling and locking||– To be Announced –|
DU MBBS 2021 Admission Form
The Delhi University MBBS/BDS Application Form 2021 for counselling is released on the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Application Form process starts soon after the declaration of the NEET 2021 UG Result. Candidates who have qualified for the NEET can fill the application form for FMSC MBBS Admission. The Application Form link is activated for each round of the Selection Process. This means, that the admission form shall be available for Round I, Round II, and Mop-Up Round.
The Application Process of DU FMSC MBBS/ BDS includes the following steps-
- Registration Process
- Filling of the Personal details and
- Choice Filling
Visit – The Faculty of Medical Sciences MBBS
DU MBBS Eligibility Criteria
It is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the DU MBBS Admission in 2021. Based on the eligibility criteria and the marks scored in NEET-UG 2021, candidates are shortlisted for the further rounds of the selection procedure.
Following are the eligibility criteria of DU MBBS BDS 2021 Application Form –
- The Applicant’s Nationality must be Indian and must have completed his/ her Class 12th Education from a recognized school located within National Capital Territory.
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year and candidates over 25 years are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th Standard from any of the following boards – CBSE/ JME/ ICSE.
- Candidates belonging to the Unreserved category must obtain a minimum percentage of 50% each in the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. The Minimum Obtained Percentage for Unreserved PWD Candidates is 45% and for Reserved Category is 40%.
- The Applicants must qualify NEET 2021 with a minimum required percentage which is mentioned below-
Minimum Required Percentile in NEET MBBS 2021
|Categories||Minimum Required Percentile|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (Reserved PWD) Category||40th Percentile|
|General PWD Category||45th Percentile|
How to Apply for DU FMSC MBBS Form 2021?
If you satisfy all the above-mentioned eligibility criteria of DU MBBS, then you can move ahead to fill the application form. The DU MBBS Online Form process comprises a few stages. The stages a candidate need to go through for submitting the form successfully are as follows:
Step -I Registration
- This is the first step of the DU MBBS BDS 2021 Admission Form. Candidates have to visit the official website of MCC and click on the application form link and register themselves.
- In the Registration Process, candidates have to submit their personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, NEET Application Number, NEET 2021 Roll Number, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, and Security Pin.
- After that, you are redirected to a new page.
- Applicants get two options here – “I Agree” or “I Don’t Agree”. Select the option and continue with the registration process.
Step-II Personal Details
- In the next step, you have to fill in all your Personal Details such as Mailing Address, Mobile Phone Number, Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Security Question, etc.
- After filling in the details, candidates have to choose a password and click on the submit button. Now click on the “Confirm Registration” button. Soon after the completion of the registration process, candidates receive a Registration ID and Password.
Step -III Choice Filling
Now, log in using the credentials. Once you are logged in, you can see the lists of the college choices. To select the choices, candidates have to click on the add button for the colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi. The sequence you select choices reflects the preferences given by you. You can also modify your preferences.
Things to Keep In Mind While Filling the DU MBBS Application Form 2021
While filling the application form, candidates have to keep the following things in mind.
- You need to have good Internet Connectivity.
- Candidates must provide a valid e-mail id and active mobile number. This is because the latest notifications are sent to your registered mobile number and id.
- You need to provide the correct information while filling the application form. This is because the information is verified at the time of counseling and taking admission to the college.
DU MBBS Application Form 2021 – Round II
The DU MBBS BDS 2021 Registration Form for Round II is released online after the conclusion of the first one only. Candidates who are not shortlisted in Round-I can take part in this application form round. The Online Admission Form procedure for Round-2 is the same as that of the First Round of DU FMSC MBBS Application Form.
DU MBBS Admission Form – Mop-Up Round
After the Round II, of the application form. If there are any seats vacant, then the conducting authority conducts a Mop-up Round. The Application Form of DU MBBS Mop-Up Round is also released online mode on the Delhi University Medical Faculty website. The application procedure is the same as that of Round I and II. Thus, the FMSC MBBS 2021 Online Admission Form is an important step in the MBBS Admission Process. Candidates are selected on the basis of the information they have submitted in the application form.
DU MBBS 2021 Merit List
The merit list is prepared and published by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Only the students who submit the form on time are considered for the DU MBBS Rank List. Further, as per students’ marks in NEET Exam, they are ranked in order of merit in this list. The rank list for state quota and All India Quota seats is further published separately. In addition, the candidates who are ranked higher in the rank list easily get a seat in the desired medical college. Moreover, to ensure that this list is prepared in a fair manner, the authorities consider the tie-breaking criteria.