Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2021: ACPUGMEC (Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses) conducts the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Admission process. Thus, the application form is released on the official website of ACPUGMEC. Note that the form is not made available in offline mode. Moreover, only the students who appear for the NEET exam can fill the form. The Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2021 includes the Personal, Education, Uploading of Images details. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Admission Process of Gujarat.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Gujarat MBBS Application Form 2021
Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Application Form shall be available for a limited period of time. Hence, it is important that you fill and submit the form before the due date. As only the students who submit the form successfully are considered for the merit list. The applicants should also be well acquainted with the application form dates so that no event is missed.
|Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Admission Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Document Verification||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|First Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
For candidates who are eligible, i.e. candidates who appear and clear the NEET 2021, who have proper domicile requirements, and other relevant standards, can proceed with the registration part. The registrations are to be done online only. However, the application fee is to be paid via bank challan. In further sections, candidates can find the detailed procedure for Gujarat NEET MBBS Admission Registration.
Gujarat MBBS Application Procedure
The application process involves certain stages following which the form gets submitted successfully. Hence, each stage of the application procedure is explained in this section briefly for reference. Candidates must go through the mentioned point to submit Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Form successfully.
- The first step involves candidates procuring a PIN from any branch of Axis Bank.
- The second step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of ACPUGMEC (www.medadmgujarat.org). The registration link is updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the link that leads to registration
- Click on a new application
- Provide valid email id and contact details
- Candidates then receive an OTP which has to be entered for registration.
- After registration, enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December of the admission year), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Applicants must enter the details as per their official documents. As the documents are also verified at later stages.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- Images should be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority. Generally, the images should in JPG/ JPEG format, and the image size should be less than 20kb and 40kb for signature and photograph respectively.
- After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in.
- Since there is no application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Admission Application Form. After the final submission, candidates cannot make changes in their applications.
After the application submission, candidates have to report to the prescribed venue with relevant documents for the verification process.
Payment of the Application Fee
- No application is deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Candidates have to pay the application fee before submitting the basic information.
- The registration fee is to be paid offline by Bank Challan in any designated branch of Axis Bank.
|NRI Candidates||INR 10, 000|
|Other Candidates||INR 200|
Important Instructions While Filling the Application Form
It is very important that you must go through the instructions carefully while filling the form. Hence, we have noted down some important notes that shall help you at the time of filling the Gujarat MBBS Form.
- Make sure that you go through the Instructions carefully.
- Enter all the details correctly, entering wrong information can cause rejection of the application form.
- Make sure that you provide an active mobile number and e-mail id.
- Upload the images as per the specifications.
- Make the payment of the application form before the due date.
Gujarat MBBS/ BDS Eligibility Criteria
It is important that candidates check their eligibility requirements. Eligibility Criteria has been set forth by the admission conducting authority for the purpose of maintaining a set of standards in the student resource for considering the merit list preparation and further admission process. Check out the eligibility factors that a candidate needs to clear.
|S. No.||Factor||Eligibility Criteria|
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
Gujarat MBBS Merit List 2021
The merit list is released for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in the list. Wherein, students’ scores in the NEET Exam are taken into consideration for ranking purposes. In addition, the Gujarat MBBS Rank List is released in online mode only in pdf format. Only the students whose names are mentioned in the list can take part in counselling. Furthermore, students with a higher rank can easily get admission to the desired colleges.
Gujarat NEET 2021 Counselling
The round of Gujarat MBBS Counselling begins soon after the release of the merit list. It is the last and final round of the admission process. Further, the procedure of seat allotment and document verification is carried out on the day of counselling. For the verification, the students have to provide a set of documents. Candidates should carry both the originals and the photocopies of the documents. Furthermore, it is important for all merit students to take part in this admission round. The rounds of counselling further continue until all the seats are allotted.