Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available soon after the declaration of the NEET Exam Result 2020. Candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020 will be eligible to fill the Chandigarh NEET Registration Form. The Government College of Medical and Hospital (GMCH) is responsible for the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission. The Registration Form will release in the month of June 2020. However, the mode of the application form is online. Those applicants who will submit the application form before the end date will be eligible for the next round of the selection process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding GMCH MBBS/BDS Form. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chandigarh MBBS Application Form – Dates
The Application Forms for the Chandigarh MBBS 2020 Admission will be released by GMCH around the first week of June 2020. Candidates will have to submit their entries within the allotted time frame. Given below is the complete schedule for the Chandigarh MBBS Application Forms.
|1||Chandigarh MBBS Application Form Release||First Week of June 2020|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||Third Week of June 2020|
|3||Merit List Release Date||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|4||Counselling Rounds Commencement||First Week of July 2020|
Application Submission Procedure for Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission
As mentioned in the earlier section, the Application Form will be available after the declaration of the NEET Result. So, candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions of the GMCH 2020 Registration Process, can apply. Candidates have to enter their details regarding Personal, Educational Qualification, Address etc. The link to apply will be available on its official website. You can also get the direct link from our page. Lastly, we also advise the applicants to submit the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Form before the last date. The official website of Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission is – www.gmch.gov.in.
How to Apply for Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020?
Well, here we have provided detailed information on how to submit your Registration Form for Chandigarh NEET Admission. Firstly, visit the official website- www.gmch.gov.in. Click on the Application Form Link and start with the following process step by step.
- This is the first stage of the Application Form Process.
- Click on the Registration link that is available on its official website. You can also get the direct link here.
- Enter the required details such as Name, NEET Roll Number, E-mail address, Phone Number etc. and submit.
- If all the details are correct, then a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Now Login using the ID and Password.
Filling the Application Form
- Now, that you have generated the ID and Password, log in using the details to complete the further steps.
- Enter your basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2019), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of institution and marks obtained in PCB and Nationality.
- Re-check all the details and proceed to the next step.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph and signature are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure.
- Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
- You need to note that, candidates must upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Other than that, candidates will be required to upload the relevant documents of certificates and ID Proofs.
Hence, you will have to submit the following documents at the time of filling the application form-
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- Class X and Class XII Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
Payment of Application Fee
No application will be deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Firstly, the Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information. Also, the fee amount has to be paid in by e-challan. So, the Candidates will also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Lastly, it has to be noted that the application fees are non-refundable.
|3||NRI Candidates||INR 6800|
Submission of the Registration Form
After the submission of the application form, re-check all the details carefully. Make sure that you have entered all the information carefully. Enter the phone number and e-mail address in which one is active. The payment of the application fees is mandatory. Also, make sure that you submit the online form before the due date.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admissions in Chandigarh
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in the process of the Admission. The condition includes the age-limit, nationality, and domicile, etc. You can check all the details of the Chandigarh MBBS Eligibility Factor here.
|S. No||Factors||Eligibility Criteria|
So, the Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020 will release in the first week of June 2020. Thus, the GMCH is responsible for the admission process. So, if you have any queries regarding the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Registration Form, then please comment on the section below.