Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2021 is released when the NEET-UG Counselling starts. Candidates who have qualified the NEET 2021 can fill the application form. The Government College of Medical and Hospital (GMCH) is responsible for carrying out the Chandigarh MBBS/ BDS Admission. The mode of the application form is online, and thus students have to visit the official website to apply. Those applicants who submit the application form before the end date can participate in the next round of the selection process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2021. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2021
Candidates have to submit their entries within the allotted time frame. Only the students who submit the form timely are considered for the merit list. Hence, aspirants should be well-versed with the CGDME NEET Application Form dates. Also, an applicant should carefully go through the eligibility criteria before form filling. Furthermore, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Chandigarh MBBS Application Form Release||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release Date||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Rounds Commencement||– To be Announced –|
Application Submission Procedure for Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission
As mentioned in the earlier section, the Application Form will be available after the declaration of the NEET Result. So, candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions of the GMCH 2021 Registration Process, can apply. Candidates have to enter their details regarding Personal, Educational Qualification, Address, etc. The link to apply shall be available on its official website. You can also get the direct link from our page as well. Lastly, we also advise the applicants to submit the form before the last date. The official website of Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission is – www.gmch.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admissions in Chandigarh
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in the process of Admission. The condition includes the age-limit, nationality, and domicile, etc. You can check all the details of the Chandigarh MBBS Eligibility Factor here.
|S. No.||Factors||Eligibility Criteria|
How to Apply for Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2021?
Well, here we have provided detailed information on how to submit your Registration Form for Chandigarh NEET Admission. Firstly, visit the official website- www.gmch.gov.in. Click on the Application Form Link and start with the following process step by step.
- This is the first stage of the Application Form Process.
- Click on the Registration link that is available on its official website. You can also get the direct link here.
- Enter the required details such as Name, NEET Roll Number, E-mail address, Phone Number, etc., and submit.
- If all the details are correct, then a Registration ID and Password are generated.
- Now Login using the ID and Password.
Filling the Application Form
- Now, that you have generated the ID and Password, log in using the details to complete the further steps.
- Enter your basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December of the admission year), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of institution and marks obtained in PCB and Nationality.
- Re-check all the details and proceed to the next step.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photographs and signatures are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure.
- Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority.
- You need to note that, candidates must upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Other than that, candidates are required to upload the relevant documents of certificates and ID Proofs.
Hence, you have to submit the following documents at the time of filling the application form-
- NEET 2021 Score Card
- Class X and Class XII Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
Payment of Application Fee
No application is deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Firstly, the Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information. Also, the fee amount has to be paid in by e-challan. So, the Candidates also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. Lastly, it has to be noted that the application fees are non-refundable.
|1||General/ OBC||INR 500|
|2||SC/ ST/ PWD||INR 300|
|3||NRI Candidates||INR 6800|
Submission of the Registration Form
After the submission of the application form, re-check all the details carefully. Make sure that you have entered all the information carefully. Enter the phone number and e-mail address in which one is active. The payment of the application fees is mandatory. Also, make sure that you submit the online form before the due date.
Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Merit List 2021
The GMCH MBBS Rank List 2021 is published after the conclusion of the application process. Candidates who appeared for NEET and belongs to the state of Chandigarh are ranked in order of merit in this list. Wherein, their NEET Score is taken into consideration for ranking. In addition, only the merit list students can participate in the rounds of counselling. Further, it is published on the GMCH official website. The rank list is released in PDF format, thus the students face no difficulty while downloading it.