Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available soon as the NEET-UG Counselling has started. Candidates who have qualified the NEET 2020 will be eligible to fill the application form. The Government College of Medical and Hospital (GMCH) is responsible for the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Admission. The mode of the application form is online, and thus students will have to visit the official website to apply. Those applicants who will submit the application form before the end date will be eligible for the next round of the selection process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020. Therefore, go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The Application Form will be made available soon as the NEET-UG 2020 Counselling has started on the MCC Website. Candidates must check concerning websites frequently for updates, as the application form will be released for a limited period of time.
Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020
The Application Form will be released by GMCH. Candidates will have to submit their entries within the allotted time frame. Given below is the complete schedule for the Chandigarh MBBS Application Forms. In addition, the authorities haven’t announced the dates yet. Thus, the tentative event dates are mentioned below.
|Chandigarh MBBS Application Form Release||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Release Date||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Rounds Commencement||– To be Announced –|
Application Submission Procedure for Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission
As mentioned in the earlier section, the Application Form will be available after the declaration of the NEET Result. So, candidates who satisfy the eligibility conditions of the GMCH 2020 Registration Process, can apply. Candidates have to enter their details regarding Personal, Educational Qualification, Address, etc. The link to apply will be available on its official website. You can also get the direct link from our page. Lastly, we also advise the applicants to submit the Chandigarh MBBS/BDS Form before the last date. The official website of Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Admission is – www.gmch.gov.in.
How to Apply for Chandigarh MBBS Application Form 2020?
Well, here we have provided detailed information on how to submit your Registration Form for Chandigarh NEET Admission. Firstly, visit the official website- www.gmch.gov.in. Click on the Application Form Link and start with the following process step by step.
- This is the first stage of the Application Form Process.
- Click on the Registration link that is available on its official website. You can also get the direct link here.
- Enter the required details such as Name, NEET Roll Number, E-mail address, Phone Number etc. and submit.
- If all the details are correct, then a Registration ID and Password will be generated.
- Now Login using the ID and Password.
Filling the Application Form
- Now, that you have generated the ID and Password, log in using the details to complete the further steps.
- Enter your basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2019), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of institution and marks obtained in PCB and Nationality.
- Re-check all the details and proceed to the next step.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph and signature are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure.
- Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by admission conducting authority.
- You need to note that, candidates must upload the documents as per the specifications.
- Other than that, candidates will be required to upload the relevant documents of certificates and ID Proofs.
Hence, you will have to submit the following documents at the time of filling the application form-
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- Class X and Class XII Mark Sheet and Passing Certificates
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
Payment of Application Fee
No application will be deemed valid without the payment of the application fee. Firstly, the Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information. Also, the fee amount has to be paid in by e-challan. So, the Candidates will also have to provision of making their payment online via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Lastly, it has to be noted that the application fees are non-refundable.
|3||NRI Candidates||INR 6800|
Submission of the Registration Form
After the submission of the application form, re-check all the details carefully. Make sure that you have entered all the information carefully. Enter the phone number and e-mail address in which one is active. The payment of the application fees is mandatory. Also, make sure that you submit the online form before the due date.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admissions in Chandigarh
The Eligibility Criteria is very important in the process of the Admission. The condition includes the age-limit, nationality, and domicile, etc. You can check all the details of the Chandigarh MBBS Eligibility Factor here.
|S. No.||Factors||Eligibility Criteria|
Chandigarh MBBS and BDS Merit List 2020
The GMCH MBBS Rank List 2020 will be published after the completion of the application process. Candidates who appeared for NEET and belongs to the state of Chandigarh will be ranked in order of merit in this list. Wherein, their NEET Score will be taken into consideration for ranking. In addition, only the merit list students will be eligible for counselling. Further, it will be published on the GMCH official website. It will be released in PDF format, thus the students will face no difficulty while downloading it.
GMCH MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2020
The last round of the admission process is the counselling, wherein it is compulsory for all merit students to take part. Candidates failing to do so will lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Chandigarh MBBS Counselling 2020 is conducted for document verification and seat allotment process. Thus, the students need to have both the originals and photocopies of the required documents. The seat allotment process further depends upon certain factors that include seat availability, reservation policy, and candidates’ rank in the merit list. Further, counselling rounds will continue until all the seats will be allotted to students.