NEET Application Form 2020 will be available online in October 2019. The Exam will take place in the month of May 2020. The National Testing Agency is the conducting body of the NEET 2020 Entrance Exam. The Application Form can be filled by those candidates who satisfy all the eligibility criteria. Thus, the NEET 2020 Online Registration Form is a mandatory document because based on that the applicants will be selected for the further selection procedure. In this article, we have listed out all the details of NEET Admission Form 2020, such as its important date, eligibility criteria, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check NEET 2020
NEET Application Form 2020 Date
The National Testing Agency will announce the official dates of NEET Application Form soon. However, we have provided the tentative dates of the Application Form of NEET 2020.
If the exam will take place once in a year, then these are the expecting dates for the exam schedule.
|Starting Date of the Application Form||November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||First Week of May 2020|
|The Release of the Exam Date||June 2019|
Check – NEET 2020 Exam Dates
Now, if the exam takes place twice a year, then the expected dates for the exam are-
|For February 2020 Session|
|The Release of the Application Form||November 2019|
|Date of the Exam||First or Third Week of Feb 2020|
|For May 2020 Session|
|The Release of the Application Form||March 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd or 4th Week of May 2020|
Thus, these are the tentative dates for the candidates. However, the official website will soon announce the details regarding the exam schedule. Therefore, until now we advise you to keep track of the website.
What is the Use of Filling NEET 2020 Online Form?
NEET is a National Entrance Medical Exam that is conducted to offer admission in MBBS/BDS Courses to the intermediate candidates (10+2) with a minimum of 50% marks. The NEET Registration 2020 Form offers admission to the candidates in both Government and Private Medical and Dental College and Institute. Through the Application Form of NEET 2020, candidates will be able to participate in the counseling procedure held for NEET Admission. To fill in the Application Form, it is very necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria of NEET 2020.
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The NEET 2020 Registration Form follows certain eligibility criteria and conditions. So, if you are willing to fill in the NEET Online Form, then you can satisfy certain eligibility criteria. The NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria is almost the same. Minor changes have been made in the age-criteria and are checked after the completion of the examination.
The Eligibility Criteria of NEET 2020 Application Form is as follows-
- Nationality – The Applicants Nationality must be Indian/having an Indian Origin such as NRI/OCI/PIOs and Foreign Nationals. Indian Citizens/Overseas Citizens of India are also eligible for the exam.
- A photograph without name, date and white background will not be rejected.
- Age Limit – The candidates must be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit for the candidates. The Date of Result must be the same as that of the Class 10th Certificate.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as core subjects. The Applicants must have passed from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate mark of 50% in each subject (For General Category), 45% (for General PWD Candidates), and 40% (for Reserved Category Candidates). Candidates, whose class 12th Result is awaited can also apply.
- Candidates who study in Open School/NIOS/ Private Candidate studied Biology/Biotechnology as an individual subject are also eligible to apply.
- There is no limit on the permitted number of attempts.
Check NEET Admit Card 2020
Things to keep in Mind Before Filling the NEET Online Registration Form 2020
Filling the NEET 2020 Application Form is a very important step. The Official Notification and NEET Application Form 2020 will be released online in October 2020. Few Steps to Keep in Mind Before Filling the NEET 2020 Online Form is as follows-
- First of All, Make sure that your Internet Connectivity is good.
- Go through all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Provide a Valid E-mail ID and Active Mobile Number.
- Keep all the Information and Documents scanned and ready.
- Keep the information such as Marks etc. ready.
How to Fill the NEET MBBS 2020 Application Form?
The NEET Application Form is released online. The Application Form is expected to be released in October 2019. To fill in the NEET Admission Form 2020, candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria of NEET 2020. Candidates are advised to fill in the application form before the closing date of the application form. Candidates must note that the Aadhaar Card is not mandatory for the students. Before filling the NEET Online Form, candidates must keep all their documents, scanned photograph and signature handy.
Check- FMGE Application Form 2020
Filling the NEET Admission Form 2020 comprises the following steps-
- Filling the Academic details
- Review and Final Submission
- Uploading of Photograph, Signature, and Documents
- Payment of the Application Fees
- Download and Print out of the Application Form
Check JIPMER MBBS 2020
Now let us get into the steps for filling the NEET Exam Application Form 2020 in details-
Step-I NEET Registration 2020
Visit the Official website of NEET – nta.neet.nic.in. Click on the Link that says NEET 2020 Registration Form. Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page. The Registration is the first step of the NEET Online Application Form. If you are a new user, you have to click on “New User Registration”. Enter your personal details such as Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Nationality, E-mail ID. After entering all the details click on the submit button.
Details to be Filled in the Registration Process
- Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Person with Disability
- Date of Birth
- Select Identification Type
- Identification Number
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Security Pin
Check- AIIMS MBBS 2020
Valid Identity Proof applicable for the Candidates
- Indian Nationals of all the States- Aadhaar Number (4-digits), Election Card (EPIC Card), Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number or any other Identity card issued by the Government.
- NRIs – Passport Number, Aadhaar Card (last 4 digits).
- Foreign Nationals/ OCI/PIO – Passport Number
Step-II Generation of Registration ID and Password.
After entering all the details click on the submit button. Create a Password and choose a security question and give an appropriate answer to it. Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered number. After entering the OTP, the Application Number for NEET 2019 Login will appear on the screen.
After a successful registration, now log in using the credentials and complete the rest of the application process. Your Log in Credentials is your Application Number and Password.
Step-IV Fill in all the details of the NEET Online Application Form 2020
Now fill in all the necessary details that is asked in the NEET Application 2020 such as the basic details, educational qualification.
Details that is filled in the application form is as follows-
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- PWD Status
- ID Type and its Number
- In this section, you have to provide three preferences for NEET 2019 Test Center.
- Candidates must note that the test center once submitted cannot be changed further.
- Choose the medium of the question paper from the drop-down menu.
Details to be Filled in Examination Details
- Medium of Language of the Question Paper
- Choice of Examination City
In this section, you have to enter your communication details such as Address. Candidates must provide their active and valid communication details.
Details Asked in Communication Details Section
- Mobile Number
- House Number
- Land Mark
- Zip Code
- Mobile Number
- Land Line Number with STD Code
Here, you have to submit all the education details, such as marks, the status of the qualifying examination.
Details Asked in Academic Details
- Name of the College/University where you have studied Class 10th.
- Name of the Class 12th Board/State
- Marks Obtained
- Status of the Qualifying Examination
- Address of the School/College
- Year of Passing
- Enter Roll Number of Class 12th
- Percentage of Marks Obtained in Class 12th Qualifying Examination
- The district where Class 12th College located.
- State where Class 12th School/College located
- Marks obtained in each subject
Check- JIPMER PG 2020
Step-V Upload Images
Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Candidates must note that the photograph and signature must be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the application form. The Photograph must be colored and should be the recent one. The signature has to be done in running handwriting. Signature in capital letter is not acceptable.
Step-VI Verify the Details
After uploading the photograph and signature, a preview of the complete NEET Application Form is displayed on the screen. Check all the details carefully and if you find any error in the details mentioned click on the edit button.
Step -VII Pay the Application Fees
Make the payment of the application fees as per the category mentioned in the NEET Registration Form 2020. The Payment Mode of the NEET 2020 Application Fees is online only.
Step- VIII Take the Printout of the Application Fees
This is the last and final step of NEET UG Application Form 2020. So, after entering all the details submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page. Keep the page of the confirmation page safe. Also, keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
Check NEET Exam Pattern 2020
NEET MBBS Application Form 2020
The cost of the NTA NEET UG Online Form for Unreserved Category is Rs 1400/- and for Reserved Category is Rs 700/-. Thus, the mode of making the payment is online. That means candidates can make payment using Credit/Debit/Net-Banking.
Therefore, While making the payment of the online, candidates must check their balance and log in using credentials and complete the payment. If you are making the payment offline, then print the e-slip on A4 Size Paper.
Check- NEET 2020 Question Paper
Important Instructions for the Candidates for NEET 2020 Registration
- The Mode of the NEET Application Form 2020 is online.
- Keep the Login details safe until the completion of the Application Process.
- Keep 2-3 copies of Passport Photograph for counselling process.
- The Application Fees is non-refundable.
- Only one application should be submitted by the candidate.
Check- AIIMS MBBS 2020
NEET 2020 Registered Candidate Login
To create a Candidate Log In of NEET 2020, it is important to register first. The NEET Candidate Login can be used for many purposes. After the registration process of NEET 2020, you will receive an Application Number and Create a Password. This will be your asset to the NEET 2020 Candidate login. You must keep the application number and password safe with yourself.
Through Candidate Login of NEET 2020, candidates can check their Application Status, Download Admit card, Check Result procedure etc.
How to Retrieve NEET 2020 Application Number?
You can retrieve NEET Application Number 2020 in just a few steps. The step by step procedure to retrieve NEET 2020 Application Number is as follows-
- Visit the official website of NTA – www.ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the “Forgot Registration Tab” on the left-hand side of the Homepage.
- Now enter the personal details such as – Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on the Submit Button
- After submitting all the details, your Application Number is available on the screen.
How to Retrieve NEET 2020 Password?
The Step by Step procedure to retrieve NEET 2020 Password is as follows-
- Firstly, On the Candidate Login Page, click on the link that says- “Forgot Password”
- After clicking on the link, a new page is redirected where you will get two options. Hence you retrieve your Password through OTP and through Security Question.
- If you select the OTP Option, then you have to enter the following details- Application Number, Date of Birth, Name. Submit and you will receive an OTP on your registered number.
- Enter the OTP and you will receive the Password
- If you choose the second option, then you have to enter the following options Name, Date of Birth, and the security question. The security question is the one that you had selected at the time of NEET 2020 Registration. Submit all the details and your Password will be available on the screen.
Reason for NEET Application Form 2020 Rejection
The National Testing Agency will not send a personal message to the candidate. Therefore, the candidate has to be extra cautious while filling and submitting the application form. Some of the factors due to which your application form can get rejected are as follows-
- If the applicant has not completed the application form/not uploaded the images/paid the application form.
- Submitting an Incomplete Application Form
- Non-Payment of the Application Fees
- Submitting the Application Form after the last date.
- Submitting multiple numbers of the application form.
Check – NEET 2020 Dress Code
NEET Application Form 2020 Correction
The National Testing Agency will open an Application Form Correction Facility for the candidates who have applied for NEET 2020. The NEET 2020 Application Form correction facility will be available for a limited period of time. Through this facility, candidates will be able to correct their details if they have submitted wrong.
At the time of NEET Application Form Correction 2020, you can edit most of the details. However, you cannot edit some details such as the Examination Center, State of Eligibility etc.
Check NEET Answer Key 2020
Non-Editable Details in NEET 2020 Online Registration Form
- State Eligibility (15% AIQ Seats)
- PWD Status
NEET 2020 Application Status
The Exam Conducting Body does not open any application status facility by which the candidate can check the Application Status of NEET 2020. Therefore, we advise the candidates to fill in the NEET Online Registration Form carefully.
Candidates can check the NEET Application Form 2020 online on the official website of the National Testing Agency. Candidates are advised to check the official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.