Haryana MBBS Counselling 2021 is conducted by the Department of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Haryana. Counselling is the final admission round, which takes place for seat allotment and document verification. Haryana NEET Admission counselling first two rounds are conducted in online mode. Whereas, the mop-up round is conducted manually. Hence, for the first two rounds of counselling, a candidate has to register at the DMER website for choice filling. Moreover, the rounds of counselling start after the merit list release. Candidates are also called for Haryana MBBS Counselling 2021 as per their merit ranks. For more information on the counselling process, verification, and seat allotment, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2021
Candidates must also note that Haryana MBBS/ BDS Counselling is conducted for filling 85% of state quota seats in government and government-aided colleges. Whereas, counselling for 15% of AIQ (All India Quota) seats is conducted by the DGHS on behalf of MCC (Medical Counseling Committee). Furthermore, participants should keep themselves updated with the counselling schedule so that they do not miss out on any of the important events.
|Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice Filling and Locking||– To be Announced –|
|First Seat Allotment||– To be Announced –|
|Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– To be Announced –|
|Second Counselling Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Last Date for Application Submission||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|Mop Up Rounds||–|
Furthermore, a separate counselling round is conducted for NRI Students. In the online counseling process, candidates have to submit their choices of course and college and lock their choices before the due date of the counseling round.
Haryana MBBS Counselling Procedure 2021
The Counselling for Haryana NEET 2021 takes place online soon after the completion of the Application Form. In addition, the rounds of counselling continue until all the seats are allotted. In the case of vacant seats, a mop-up round is conducted. Candidates can further go through this section for details on the counselling procedure.
For Online Haryana MBBS Counselling Procedure – (1st and 2nd)
- In the First and Second Rounds of Haryana NEET Counselling 2021, the process is held online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of DMER and register themselves.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details and submit it before the deadline date.
- The Counseling of the candidates is held as per the Merit List prepared by the counseling committee of DMER.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges in the Haryana MBBS Counselling Round. They have to provide their choices according to their preferences.
- On the basis of their NEET-UG Scores and Preferences, candidates are allotted seats in the Medical/ Dental Colleges.
- Admission to various MBBS/ BDS Colleges is allotted to the candidates based on the Document Verification Round.
- The list of the candidates who are allotted a seat after each round of counselling is published on the website.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter based by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
- The Seat Allotment List is released separately for each category.
Details Mentioned in Haryana NEET Counselling 2021
The Counselling List of DME Haryana NEET carry the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Father’s Name
- Course Allotted
- Category of Seats
- Allotted Institute
- NEET Score
Candidates must check that all the details printed on the list are correct. If any of the information is printed or spellchecked wrong, then the candidates must contact the Authority as soon as possible. This is because the details are tallied at the time of the document verification round.
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2021 – Document Verification Round
The documents that have to be presented at the time of the Haryana MBBS Document Verification Round is as follows-
- NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Sheet
- Class 12th/ Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependents of the freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/ BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Candidates must take two to three printout copies. The documents must be self-attested and must be correct.
Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling – Highlights
- The Haryana MBBS Counselling takes place online as well as offline.
- Candidates whose name is on the Haryana MBBS Merit List 2021 are eligible for the Counselling Process.
- There are two rounds of counselling followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Round I and II Counselling take place online. Whereas, the Mop-Up Counselling takes place Offline.
- Candidates are called out on the basis of the NEET Rank. For More Details, visit the official website – dmerharyana.org
Participating Colleges in Haryana NEET Counselling 2021
The selected candidate becomes eligible to get admission to MBBS/ BDS Colleges of Haryana. Hence, the list of colleges available for admission in the state is provided in this section.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Pt B.D Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||760 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, and Research Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Golpura Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences, and Research Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College and Hospital and Research Institute Budehera (Gurgaon)||100 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||1040 Seats|
Other Important Links:
- AFMC MBBS Counselling
- AMU MBBS and BDS Counselling
- Assam NEET Counselling 2021
- NEET Merit List 2021
- State Rank of NEET 2021
- BHU MBBS and BDS Counselling
- Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling
- Chandigarh MBBS Counselling
- Chhatisgarh MBBS Counselling
- NEET Counselling 2021
- DU MBBS/BDS NEET Counselling
- CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling
- COMEDK MBBS Counselling
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2021
- Goa MBBS Merit Counselling