Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 will start soon after the release of the Merit List. The Counselling will take place offline in two to three rounds. However, the counseling rounds will depend on the availability of seats. In the Haryana NEET Counselling, the shortlisted candidates have to undergo for the Document Verification Process. Hence, candidates whose names are on the Haryana MBBS and BDS Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about DME Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The NEET Entrance Exam will take place on 3rd May 2020 and the result will be declared on 4th June 2020. Hence, soon after the declaration of NEET Result, the Admission Process will start. The Haryana MBBS Application Form will release in the first week of June 2020.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Dates
|1||Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||First Week of June 2020|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||First Week of June 2020|
|3||Document Verification||Second Week of June 2020|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||Third Week of June 2020|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|6||First Seat Allotment||First Week of July 2020|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||First Week of July 2020|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||Second Week of July 2020|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||Second Week of July 2020|
|10||Document verification||Third Week of July 2020|
|11||Release of Candidate List||Third Week of July 2020|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||Fourth Week of July 2020|
|13||Seat Allotment||First Week of August 2020|
|14||Admission Confirmation||Second Week of August 2020|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||Third Week of August 2020|
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
Haryana MBBS Counseling 2020 will take place online as well as offline. The first two rounds will take place online and the Mop-Up Round will take place offline. There will be separate counseling for NRI Students. In the online counseling process, candidates have to submit their choices of course and college and lock their choices before the due date of the counseling round. The counseling process will be the same as that for the first round of counseling and second round of counseling. If any of the seats remain vacant then the Directorate of Medical Education and Research conducts a Haryana MBBS Mop-Up Round Counselling which is held offline.
Haryana MBBS Counseling Procedure 2020
The Counselling for Haryana NEET 2019 will take place online soon after the completion of the Application Form. The Procedure of Counselling will take place in two rounds. Thus, the details are explained down below-
For Online Haryana MBBS Counseling Procedure 2019 – (1st and 2nd)
- The First and Second Round of Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019, the process will be held online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of DMER and register themselves.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and submit it before the deadline date.
- The Counseling of the candidates will be held as per the Merit List prepared by the counseling committee of DMER.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges in the Haryana MBBS Counseling Round 2019. They have to provide their choices according to their preferences.
- On the basis of their NEET 2019 UG Scores and Preferences, candidates are allotted seats in the Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Admission to various MBBS/BDS Colleges will be allotted to the candidates based on the Document Verification Round.
- The list of the candidates who are allotted with a seat after each round of counseling will be published on the website.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter based by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
- The Seat Allotment List will be released separately for each category.
Details Mentioned in Haryana MBBS Counseling 2020 List
The Counselling List of DME Haryana NEET will carry the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Father’s Name
- Course Allotted
- Category of Seats
- Allotted Institute
- NEET Score
Candidates must check that all the details printed on the list are correct. If any of the information is printed or spellchecked wrong, then the candidates must contact the Authority as soon as possible. This is because the details will be tallied at the time of document verification round.
Haryana MBBS Counseling 2019 – Document Verification Round
The documents that have to be presented at the time of Haryana MBBS Document Verification Round is as follows-
- NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Sheet
- Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependants of freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Candidates must take two to three printout copies. The documents must be self-attested and must be correct.
Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling – Highlights
- The Haryana MBBS Counselling will take place online as well as offline.
- Candidates whose name is on the Haryana MBBS Merit List 2020 will be eligible for the Counselling Process.
- There will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Round I and II Counselling will take place online. Whereas, the Mop-Up Counselling will take place Offline.
- Candidates will be called out on the basis of the NEET Rank. For More Details, visit the official website – dmerharyana.org
Participating Colleges in Haryana MBBS and BDS Counseling 2020
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Pt B.D Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||760 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, and Research Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Golpura Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences, and Research Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College and Hospital and Research Institute Budehera (Gurgaon)||100 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||1040 Seats|
The DME Haryana MBBS Counselling will take place in the month of August 2019. There will be a total of two rounds of counseling followed by a Mop-Up Round. If the candidate is not allotted any seat in the First Round Counseling, then he/she will be eligible to attend the second round of the counseling. If there are any seats left vacant then the DMER will conduct a Mop-Up Round. Candidates whose names come for the Haryana MBBS Counseling, will be attending document verification round. On the basis of all the procedures, candidates will receive a seat allotment letter for admission to the respective MBBS /BDS Colleges of Haryana.