Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 will start soon after the release of the Merit List. The Counselling will take place offline in two to three rounds. However, the counselling rounds will depend on the availability of seats. In the round of counselling, the shortlisted candidates have to undergo for the Document Verification Process and seat allotment process. In addition, Haryana MBBS Admission will be carried out entirely on the basis of merit. Hence, candidates whose names are on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details about Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
The counselling begins soon after the release of the rank list. Thus, the students should have an idea about the schedule. The Haryana MBBS Admission authority hasn’t announced the dates yet. However, the tentative schedule is provided below for reference.
|1||Gujarat MBBS/BDS Admission Registration||– August 2020 –|
|2||Last Date for Application Submission||– August 2020 –|
|3||Document Verification||– August 2020 –|
|4||Release of Gujarat MBBS Merit List||– August/ September 2020 –|
|5||Choice Filling and Locking||– August/ September 2020 –|
|6||First Seat Allotment||– August/ September 2020 –|
|7||Admission Confirmation and Fee Payment||– September 2020 –|
|8||Second Counselling Registration||– September 2020 –|
|9||Last Date for Application Submission||– September 2020 –|
|10||Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|11||Release of Candidate List||– To be Announced –|
|12||Choice filling for New Registrations||– To be Announced –|
|15||Mop Up Rounds||–|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2020 will take place online as well as offline. The first two rounds will take place online and the Mop-Up Round will take place offline. There will be separate counseling for NRI Students. In the online counseling process, candidates have to submit their choices of course and college and lock their choices before the due date of the counseling round. The counselling process will be the same as that for the first round of counseling and the second round of counseling. If any of the seats remain vacant then the Directorate of Medical Education and Research conducts a Haryana MBBS Mop-Up Round Counselling which is held offline.
Haryana MBBS Counselling Procedure 2020
The Counselling for Haryana NEET 2020 will take place online soon after the completion of the Application Form. The Procedure of Counselling will take place in two rounds. Thus, the details are explained down below-
For Online Haryana MBBS Counselling Procedure – (1st and 2nd)
- The First and Second Round of Haryana NEET Counselling 2020, the process will be held online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of DMER and register themselves.
- Fill in the application form with correct details and submit it before the deadline date.
- The Counseling of the candidates will be held as per the Merit List prepared by the counseling committee of DMER.
- Candidates have to fill in their choices of colleges in the Haryana MBBS Counselling Round 2019. They have to provide their choices according to their preferences.
- On the basis of their NEET UG Scores and Preferences, candidates are allotted seats in the Medical/Dental Colleges.
- Admission to various MBBS/BDS Colleges will be allotted to the candidates based on the Document Verification Round.
- The list of the candidates who are allotted with a seat after each round of counselling will be published on the website.
- Candidates can download their allotment letter based by submitting their Registration ID and Password.
- The Seat Allotment List will be released separately for each category.
Details Mentioned in Haryana NEET Counselling 2020
The Counselling List of DME Haryana NEET will carry the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- NEET Roll Number of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Father’s Name
- Course Allotted
- Category of Seats
- Allotted Institute
- NEET Score
Candidates must check that all the details printed on the list are correct. If any of the information is printed or spellchecked wrong, then the candidates must contact the Authority as soon as possible. This is because the details will be tallied at the time of document verification round.
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020 – Document Verification Round
The documents that have to be presented at the time of Haryana MBBS Document Verification Round is as follows-
- NEET Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate and Marks Certificate
- NEET Result Sheet
- Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate/ and detailed mark sheet.
- Character Certificate issued by the School/ Institute Last Attended.
- Resident Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Bonafide resident issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Caste certificate issued by the authority (if applicable)
- Benchmark disability certificate issued by the Medical Board of PGIMS, Rohtak
- Certificate of dependents of the freedom fighter.
- Certificate of ESM issued by the authority
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC Category Candidates)
- Printout of the Online Application Form
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- ID Proof such as Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport/ Ration Card or any Government Proof.
- Four Passport Size Photographs.
Candidates must take two to three printout copies. The documents must be self-attested and must be correct.
Haryana MBBS and BDS Counselling – Highlights
- The Haryana MBBS Counselling will take place online as well as offline.
- Candidates whose name is on the Haryana MBBS Merit List 2020 will be eligible for the Counselling Process.
- There will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Mop-Up Round Counselling. The Round I and II Counselling will take place online. Whereas, the Mop-Up Counselling will take place Offline.
- Candidates will be called out on the basis of the NEET Rank. For More Details, visit the official website – dmerharyana.org
Participating Colleges in Haryana NEET Counselling 2020
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Pt B.D Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200 Seats|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100 Seats|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100 Seats|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100 Seats|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha Hisar||100 Seats|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||60 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||760 Seats|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats Reserved|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150 Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital, Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150 Seats|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100 Seats|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40 Seats|
|Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad||100 Seats|
|PDM Dental College and Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100 Seats|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences, and Research Faridabad||100 Seats|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital and Dental College, Golpura Panchkula||100 Seats|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences, and Research Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100 Seats|
|SGT Dental College and Hospital and Research Institute Budehera (Gurgaon)||100 Seats|
|Total Number of Seats||1040 Seats|
There will be a total of two rounds of counseling followed by a Mop-Up Round. If the candidate is not allotted any seat in the First Round Counseling, then he/she will be eligible to attend the second round of the counseling. If there are any seats left vacant then the DMER will conduct a Mop-Up Round. Candidates whose names come for the Haryana MBBS Counselling, will be attending document verification round. On the basis of all the procedures, candidates will receive a seat allotment letter for admission to the respective MBBS /BDS Colleges of Haryana.
Haryana MBBS/ BDS Merit List
The Haryana MBBS Merit List will indicate the names of the students eligible for counselling. It will be released in PDF format, thus students will face no difficulty in downloading it. Candidates will further be ranked in order of merit in this list. The students as per their marks in NEET Exam and the ones who belongs to Haryana state will be taken into consideration. Further, students should check the list carefully as there could be two students of the same name.
Other Important Links:
- AFMC MBBS Counselling
- AMU MBBS and BDS Counselling
- Assam NEET Counselling 2020
- NEET Merit List 2020
- State Rank of NEET 2020
- BHU MBBS and BDS Counselling
- Bihar MBBS/BDS Counselling
- Chandigarh MBBS Counselling
- Chhatisgarh MBBS Counselling
- NEET Counselling 2020
- DU MBBS/BDS NEET Counselling
- CMC Vellore MBBS Counselling
- COMEDK MBBS Counselling
- Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020
- Goa MBBS Merit Counselling