The NEET Application Form Correction 2020 will be available soon after the submission of the Application Form. However, the NTA has released the dates of the NEET 2020 MBBS Exam. The Application Correction Form will be available online soon after the submission of the NEET Online Registration Form 2020. The Correction Form will be available on the website for a limited period of time. Candidates who have filled the Application Form of NEET 2020, can access NEET Correction Form 2020. Through the Correction Window, candidates can make changes in the information that they have submitted at the time of filling the online form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, the Candidates must note that the Online Correction Window of NEET 2020, will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must rectify the errors before the closing date. So, In this article, we have provided step-wise-step guidelines to access to NEET 2020 Application Form correction.
Check NEET Exam Dates 2020
Highlights of NEET Application Form Correction 2020
- The NEET Correction Form will be available soon after the closing of the NEET 2019 Form.
- The Correction Form Link will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, candidates must submit their modified online form before the due date.
- The Expected Date of releasing the NEET Correction Form is January 2020.
- The Application Correction Form will be available online on the official website of NEET.
- The Correction Window, allows the candidates to rectify and modify in the details that have been filled at the time of the application form.
- You can be able to correct only a few things in the correction window.
- The Application Correction Form can be accessed by only those candidates who have submitted the application form successfully.
Check NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Dates of NEET Application Correction Form 2020
The National Testing Agency has released the Application Form dates. However, the application form correction dates are not available yet. We will update it once the dates are announced.
|NEET Online 2019 Form||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form||31st December 2019|
|NEET 2019 Application Correction Form Link||January 2020|
|Date of the Examination||3rd May 2020|
What is a NEET Application Correction Form 2020?
NEET Application Correction Form 2020, is an Online Form, that is available soon after the closing of the Application Form. The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the Online Form for the candidates so that they can make changes in the Application Form.
Check- NEET Merit List
Like for an example, if in case you want to change your address or education qualification details, you can make certain changes in the NEET UG Online Correction Form 2020.
Instructions to be Noted Before Filling the NEET Correction Form
- The Application Correction Form Link will be available for a limited period of time.
- The Application Form offers a One-Time Opportunity for the candidates to make corrections in the application form.
- An additional fee will be charged for making changes in the correction form of NEET 2020.
Check NEET 2020 Admit Card
Who can make changes in the NEET Application Form Correction 2020?
The Application Correction Form will be available soon after the closing of the NEET 2020 Application Form.
|Particulars||Who can Make Changes||Who cannot Edit|
|Identification Identity||Candidates who have filled the application form with IDs other than the Adhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Candidates who have filled the Application Form with Aadhaar Card, and the candidates with Nationality as Foreign, OCI, POI, and NRI|
|Date of Birth||All the candidates who have filled NEET Application Form with IDs, other than the Aadhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Applicants who have filed the NEET Application Form with Aadhaar Card|
|Gender||If the change in the category involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|State Code of Eligibility||Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir, can change the status of the Self-Declaration submitted by them.|
Candidates belonging to the Meghalaya, Assam, and Jammu and Kashmir will be able to change their State Code of Eligibility if only they have provided their Aadhaar Number
|Disability Status||If the disability status involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|Medium of Language||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can change their Language Medium as Bengali and will not be able to choose Agartala as their center||–|
|Examination Center||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can choose Agartala as their exam center, with Bengali as Language Medium||All the Candidates except those who belong to Tripura|
Guidelines for NEET 2020 Application Form Correction
Here, in this section, we have provided the procedure to correct the NEET Application Form 2019. Thus, in the NEET 2019 Correction Process, you can also correct the image of the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
Check NEET 2020 Result
How to Correct the details in NEET Registration Correction Form 2020?
The NEET Application Form Correction 2020, will be available online for a limited period of time. Therefore, the Candidates must correct their details before the last date of the correction link. The step by step procedure of fill and make changes in NEET Correction Form is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of NEET- www.ntaneet.nic.in
- When you reach the “Homepage” Section, click on the Application Correction Form Link.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Log in using the credentials – Registration Number and Password.
- Now, click on the button, stating for “NEET 2020 Application Form Correction”
- Change all the Incorrect details and click on the “Preview and Submit” button.
- A One-Time Password will be sent on your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Enter the OTP.
- The Modified Application Form of NEET 2020, will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Lastly, Download and take the printout of the correction slip.
Check NEET 2020 Answer Key
How to Correct Images in NEET Application Form Correction 2020
The Step-Wise Step process to check the NEET Application Correction Form is as follows-
- Firstly, Click on the NEET 2020 Candidate Log In
- Log In Use, the Application Number and Password received at the time of registration
- An option to modify the photograph and signature will be given on the screen.
- Now upload the images, as per the specifications
- Once you have modified, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- The Correction Slip will be displayed on the screen and take the printout for future references.
Check NEET 2020 Question Paper
What all Changes can you make in NEET 2020 Online Registration Form?
Well, in the NEET Correction Form 2020, the applicants can modify the following details.
- Identification Identity
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the Applicant
- State Code of Eligibility
- Disability Status
- Medium of Language
- Examination Center
Check- NEET Exam Analysis
How to Make of Corrections In NEET 2019 Online Registration Form
The Step-Wise-Step Procedure to make corrections in NEET MBBS 2019 Online Correction Application Form is as follows-
Click on the “Correction Link of NEET Application Form 2020” and you will be redirected to a new page.
Enter the required details, such as the Application Number and Password.
Candidates can correct their Personal, Place of Birth, Medium of Paper, Choice of NEET Cities, Academic Details (Class 10th, 11th, 12th), Address, Parental details. Candidates must rectify their details before the last date.
Check- FMGE 2020
Preview the modified changes. The new changes will be indicated in red. Enter the One-Time Password that is sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Click on the “Submit Button”.
After submitting the details, you will receive a Confirmation Correction Slip. The NEET Form Correction Slip will be displayed on the screen. Now download and take the printout of the screen. Candidates are advised to keep the confirmation receipt until the completion of the Admission Process.
Hence, the Correction Facility in NEET 2020, will be available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the candidates must submit the application form before the closing date. The Expected Date of releasing the correction facility is May 2020. So, candidates if you are having any trouble regarding the NEET Application Correction 2020 Form, then comment on the section below.