NEET Application Form Correction 2020: The form correction process has been started. The link to make changes is available below. However, candidates’ will be able to edit their forms for a limited period of time. The Application Correction Form will be available online soon after the submission of the NEET Online Registration Form 2020. In addition, the application form has been released and the last date to submit the form is 31 December 2019. Thus, do submit your form before the due date. Note that only the candidates’ who will submit the form successfully will be eligible to edit their forms. Through the NEET Application Form Correction 2020, candidates can make changes in the information that they have submitted at the time of filling the online form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Application Form Correction 2020
The National Testing Agency has released the dates of application process activities. Moreover, the authority will provide correction facilities to candidates in online mode. Candidates’ will be allowed to edit the data which may affect the merit. Further, candidates’ should note that they will not be able to edit their form after the given date. NEET Application Form Correction facility will be further allowed only one time to the candidates.
|NEET Online 2020 Form (Released)||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date of the Application Form (Extended)|
|NEET 2020 Application Correction Form Link||15th January 2020 To 31 January 2020|
|Date of the Examination||3rd May 2020|
NTA NEET Application Form Correction Process has been started. NEET Medical Form Correction 2020 Link.
What changes can you make in NEET 2020 Online Registration Form?
Well, in the NEET Correction Form, the applicants can modify the following details.
- The candidates who have provided Aadhar Number for the registration, and are PCIs, OCIs, NRIs, and foreigners are not eligible to edit this field.
- However, applicants who have filled the form with Passport Number, Ration Card Number, Aadhar Enrollment Number, and Bank Account Number will be able to add Aadhar Number.
Date of Birth:
- Only the candidates who have filled the form with the IDs other than Aadhar Card will be able to edit the Date Of Birth.
Gender of the Applicant:
- Candidates’ who have not filled the application form with the Aadhar Card will be eligible to make the correction.
State Code of Eligibility:
- All the candidates are eligible to make the correction. However, the ones belonging to the state of J&K can make the changes only after self-declaration. Moreover, candidates belonging to Assam, Meghalaya, and Jammu & Kashmir can make the correction only if they have their Aadhar Enrollment Number.
- This field can be edited by all the candidates.
- Any applicant can change the Disability Status. However, one should note that there is a difference in fees.
Medium of Language:
- All the applicants can make the correction and change the medium of the question paper.
Examination Center & Parent’s Name:
- The changes in this field can be made all the
NEET 2020 Application Correction
The candidates’ who want to appear for NEET 2020 have to first complete the application process. Wherein, your form will get rejected if you will provide incorrect information. However, the candidates’ will have a chance to edit their form after submission. The authorities will release a correction form and thus applicants will be able to correct the error in the form. Further, make sure that you upload those properly and as per the specifications prescribed by officials.
Who can Edit NEET Form?
|Particulars||Who can Make Changes||Who cannot Edit|
|Identification Identity||Candidates who have filled the application form with IDs other than the Adhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Candidates who have filled the Application Form with Aadhaar Card, and the candidates with Nationality as Foreign, OCI, POI, and NRI|
|Date of Birth||All the candidates who have filled NEET Application Form with IDs, other than the Aadhaar Card and Registration Number issued by the facilitation center.||Applicants who have filed the NEET Application Form with Aadhaar Card|
|Gender||If the change in the category involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|State Code of Eligibility||Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir, can change the status of the Self-Declaration submitted by them.|
Candidates belonging to the Meghalaya, Assam, and Jammu and Kashmir will be able to change their State Code of Eligibility if only they have provided their Aadhaar Number
|Disability Status||If the disability status involves a higher fee, then the candidate has to pay the difference amount||–|
|Medium of Language||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can change their Language Medium as Bengali and will not be able to choose Agartala as their center||–|
|Examination Center||Candidates who have given their State Code of Eligibility as Tripura can choose Agartala as their exam center, with Bengali as Language Medium||All the candidates except those who belong to Tripura|
How to Correct the details in NEET Registration Correction Form 2020?
- Visit the Official Website of NEET- www.ntaneet.nic.in
- When you reach the “Homepage” section, click on the Application Correction Form Link.
- Then, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Log in using the credentials – Registration Number and Password.
- Now, click on the button, stating for “NEET Application Form Correction“
- Change all the Incorrect details and click on the “Preview and Submit” button.
- A One-Time Password will be sent on your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Enter the OTP.
- Further, the modified application form will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Lastly, Download and take the printout of the correction slip.
How to Make of Corrections In NEET 2020 Online Registration Form
The Step-Wise-Step Procedure to make corrections in the application form is as follows-
Click on the “Correction Link of NEET Application Form 2020” and you will be redirected to a new page.
Enter the required details, such as the Application Number and Password.
Candidates can correct their Personal, Place of Birth, Medium of Paper, Choice of NEET Cities, Academic Details (Class 10th, 11th, 12th), Address, Parental details. Candidates must rectify their details before the last date.
Preview the modified changes. The new changes will be indicated in red. Enter the One-Time Password that is sent on the registered mobile number and e-mail ID. Click on the “Submit Button”.
After submitting the details, you will receive a Confirmation Correction Slip. The NEET Form Correction Slip will be displayed on the screen. Now download and take the printout of the screen. Candidates are advised to keep the confirmation receipt until the completion of the Admission Process.
How to Correct Images in NEET Application Form Correction 2020
The Step-Wise Step process to check the NEET online application correction form is as follows-
- Firstly, Click on the NEET 2020 Candidate Log In
- Log In Use, the Application Number and Password received at the time of registration
- An option to modify the photograph and signature will be given on the screen.
- Now upload the images, as per the specifications
- Moreover, once you have modified, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and e-mail id.
- The Correction Slip will be displayed on the screen and take the printout for future references.
What is a NEET Application Correction Form 2020?
The NTA NEET Correction Form is an Online Form, that is available soon after the closing of the Application Form. The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the Online Form for the candidates so that they can make changes in the Application Form.
Like for example, if in case you want to change your address or education qualification details, you can make certain changes in the NEET UG Online Correction Form.
Thus, these are the complete details of NEET UG 2020 Application Form Correction details. If you have any queries regarding the form, then please comment on the section below