DU 5th Cut off 2021: The University of Delhi conducts the Admission Process for Undergraduate courses. The admission is given on the basis of the cut off marks decided by various colleges of DU. DU Fifth Cut Off 2021 has been announced in online mode. Each college of the DU announces its own cut-off list for admission. Therefore, this year also the Admission Council of the University of Delhi will announce the DU Cut Off List separately for Science, Arts, and Commerce Undergraduate courses. However, this year there might be a delay in the cut off list as most of the board exams have been postponed. As a result of the delay in the class 12th result, the DU cut off list is also be delayed. Now, the cutoff list of DU has been announced.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The consolidated DU fifth cut off 2021 has been released separately for arts and commerce, science, and BA programmes. Therefore, all the applicants who have applied for DU 2021 Admission must Check the DU Fifth Cut Off online in PDF format from the official website of Delhi University du.ac.in. The admission to Delhi University Undergraduate programs takes place on the basis of class 12th marks of the candidates. In this article we have given all the details about DU cut off dates, DU previous year cut off, DU admission process, etc.
Check DU 5th Cutoff 2021
- 5th Cut off 2020- Science
- 5th Cut off 2020- Arts and Commerce
- 5th Cut off 2020- B.A. Prog
DU Fifth Cut Off 2021
Candidates who have filled and submitted their applications for admission in the bachelor’s programme of 91 Delhi University affiliated colleges can Check the fifth cut off of DU 2021 on the UG online portal. The affiliated colleges will release the DU Fifth Cut Off 2021 in the month of August. The applicants must know that the DU Fifth Cut off 2021 has been prepared on the basis of the number of vacant seats available after the admission process of DU 4th cut off round is over. Therefore, only those candidates who meet the required cut off score displayed on the DU Fifth cut off 2021 Science can complete the document verification, admission approval, and fee payment process. Usually, there is a gap of a minimum of two weeks between the release of each DU Cut Off List.
DU Fifth Cut Off Dates 2021
All the interested applicants must Check the official dates When will DU 5th Cut Off List be Released. The official dates of the DU Application Form have been announced by the University of Delhi. However, the dates of the release of the cut off lists of DU are not known yet. Therefore, candidates can Check the tentative dates of the release of DU 5th Cut Off 2021 Arts Dates from the table given below.
Announcement of Fifth DU cut off
Admission against 5th cutoff list
|Last date of fee payment||–|
DU 5th Cut Off List 2021
There are more than 70 colleges in Delhi University. Each college of the University of Delhi announces its own cut off list for various courses. Delhi University Cut Off is declared in 7 to 8 rounds, for admission in more than 70 colleges of DU. Therefore, the students must Check the DU Fifth Cut off 2021 Science for various colleges. The university releases the DU 2021 5th Cut Off in the month of August. We have given the DU Previous Year 5th Cut Off in PDF in this article. The admissions will be made through counselling where candidates need to present their documents including Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs before the college committee. The counselling procedure may be carried out in 3 or more phases as per the counselling requirements. Read the article to get details of DU Fifth Cut off 2021 Arts and admission process.
DU 2021 5th Cut Off List (Science, Arts, Commerce)
The University of Delhi is one of the Premiere Universities in India which offers various UG/PG/MPhil/PhD courses in many disciplines. Many students aspire to get admission in DU from across India as well as other parts of the world. Therefore, the university releases DU Fifth Cut Off 2021 Arts for the students who could not secure a seat in the previous two cut off lists. However, due to a very high DU 5th Cut Off 2021 Commerce percentage and strict admission process, many cannot get admission in DU. Candidates can determine the course and college in which they are willing to get admission. Therefore, the students must Check the DU Previous Year Cut Off in order to get an idea of their chances of getting admission.
DU Previous Year (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019) Fifth Cut Off (Faculty / Department – Wise)
DU Fifth Cut Off 2021
DU Fifth Cut Off 2019
DU Fifth Cut Off 2018
DU Fifth Cut Off 2017
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Commerce
|Check here||Click here||Click here|
Faculty of BA Programme
DU Fifth Cut Off 2019 – College Wise
Name of the College
5th Cut off List PDF
Acharya Narendra Dev College
Aryabhatta College(Formerly Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Bhagini Nivedita College
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
College of Vocational Studies
Daulat Ram College
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College (Evening)
Hans Raj College
Indraprastha College for Women
Institute of Home Economics
Janki Devi Memorial College
Jesus and Mary College
Kamala Nehru College
Kirori Mal College
Lady Irwin College
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Maharaja Agrasen College
Maharaja Agrasen College (BA Programme)
Mata Sundri College for Women (Foreign Language Programme)
Mata Sundri College for Women
Motilal Nehru College
Motilal Nehru College (Evening)
P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)
Ram Lal Anand College
Satyawati College (Evening)
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening)
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Shyam Lal College
Shyam Lal College (Evening)
Shri Ram College of Commerce
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
Sri Aurbindo College
Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College
Sri Venkateshwara College
Swami Shraddhanand College
St. Stephen’s College
Zakir Husain Delhi College
Zakir Husain Post Graduate Evening College
DU 5th Cut Off 2019
The DU Admission Cut Off of the previous year includes the percentage of marks aspirants need to have in their qualifying examination for admission across the participating institutes of the University of Delhi. We have covered the DU 5th Cut Off for top-rated DU colleges and their popular courses. The Cut Off has been provided category wise for General/OBC/SC/ST candidates. Check this article till the end to get the DU admission 5th cut off 2019 as per the different colleges and categories.
How the DU 5th Cut Off List is Prepared?
The students must know the process of the officials declare the 5th Cut Off of DU Arts 2021 in order to get a clear idea of the DU Fifth Cut Off List we are giving a list of a few factors which determines the Dehli University 5th Cut Off List. The DU Cut Off List is determined basically by the following six factors given below:
- Best of Four Subjects – The aggregate of the highest marks in any four subjects of the qualifying Class 12th board examination.
- Number of Seats – The total number of seats offered in the colleges for the programme opted for by candidates.
- Number of Applicants – The total number of applications received for the programme.
- Programme – The undergraduate programme for which the candidate has applied.
- Cut off Trend – The DU 2021 Cut Off trend for the programmes over the years.
What after the DU 5th Cut Off List is announced?
As soon as the DU Fifth Admission cut off list 2021 is announced, candidates must follow the given process to complete their admission formalities at the respective allotted colleges.
- Initially, the candidates must Check the DU Fifth cut off 2021 to know if they satisfy the cut-off requirements of the programmes and colleges where they wish to take admissions. If they are eligible, they should log in to the admission portal and select the appropriate course and college to generate the application form required for Delhi University admission 2021.
- Then the applicants must report to the allotted college and share their unique registration ID with the Teacher In-charge of the respective department in the college and produce their original documents for verification, along with a print of their registration form.
The following documents have to be submitted during the document verification process.
- Class X mark sheet (High School)
- Class X Board Examination Certificate (High School)
- Class XII mark sheet (Senior Secondary)
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate (Senior Secondary)
- Conduct certificate
- Category (SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM) certificate (If applicable)
- OBC (non- creamy layer) certificate (If applicable)
- Migration certificate from
- Transfer certificates
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
After the document verification process is completed, candidates must log in again to the admission portal and pay the admission fee online using the payment options available. Once the fee is paid successfully the admission process to that particular college is complete.
What to do if you want to take Admission in another Course / College?
After the release of the DU Fifth Cut off 2021 Commerce, the candidates will have to take admission. If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee, and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
How to Cancel Admission in DU?
Sometimes a candidate has to take admission to the college or course which is not of their choice, just to reserve their seats. However, in the next cut off list, they become eligible in the course or college of their choice. Therefore, now they have to cancel the admission in a previous college/course and apply for the new college. In case a candidate wishes to cancel the admission the following steps must follow a particular process that is given in this section.
- Cancel the admission online, and pay the requisite Admission Cancellation/withdrawal fee.
- Print of receipt of the cancellation fee and submit it to the college where they were admitted and withdraw the original certificates.
- After this follow the same process as done in the previous admission, for taking admission in another course-college to complete the admission.
- In this subsequent admission, the candidate will pay only the balance fee of the new college in which he is taking admission.
- In case any extra amount is paid by the candidate it will be refunded after the last date of admission to the bank account of the candidate.
DU Fifth Cut off 2021: Highlights
- The 5th cut off of DU 2021 is the minimum qualifying marks at which candidates will be offered a seat in the affiliated colleges of Delhi University.
- The Fifth Cut Off of DU 2021 will be released in online mode by all the 91 DU affiliated colleges.
- The DU Fifth cut off 2021 will be made based on the availability of the vacant seats after the admission process of the second cut off the round is over.
- Candidates who qualified the DU Fifth Cut Off 2021 for different UG programmes have to attend the document verification process and claim their admissions.
- Candidates who qualify the DU 2021 Fifth cut off but do not attend the document verification on the stipulated time will not be given a chance to attend the document verification during the next round as the seat will be considered as vacant and moved for the next round of Cut Off.
College wise DU Cut off 2021
There is a number of colleges in DU that have more than 70 departments. The list of some of the colleges are:
DU Cut Off 2021 – Important Links