DU Admission Form 2020: The candidates, who are interested in taking admission into Delhi University must make sure that they are intimated with the complete admission procedure. Delhi University provides admission into UG and PG courses every year. In order to take admission, the candidates will have to fill the DU Application Form 2020. The admission form of Delhi University will be released expectedly in the month of March 2020. The candidates must note that the admission to most of the Undergraduate courses is provided through the Merit List which is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
While for most of the Post Graduate Courses, the candidates are granted admission through an entrance test This is to be noted that while filling the DU Admission Application Form, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. For more of the details of DU Admission Form go through the article below.
Check DUET Question Paper 2020
DU Admission Form 2020 Date
The candidates will have to go through the website of the Delhi University on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important events of the admission procedure of Delhi University. The availability of forms is in an online mode and the candidates will have to download it. National Testing Agency has announced DUET Application form dates. The University will release the Application dates for courses for which admission is through the Merit List.
DUET Admission Form Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Announced)|
|DUET Application Form will release on||2nd March 2020|
|Last date to submit DUET Form||31st March 2020|
|DUET 2020||2nd June to 9th June 2020|
Application Form schedule of Under Graduate Courses
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Delhi University Application Form 2020 for UG courses will be available from||May 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of DU UG Application Form 2020||June 2020|
Application Form Schedule of Post Graduate Courses:
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Delhi University PG Application Form 2020 will be available from||June 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of PG Application Form 2020||June 2020|
Check DUET Answer Key 2020
Steps of Filling DU Admission Form 2020
Step 1 : Registration: In Delhi University Form, the candidate visiting first time for the form submission procedure will have to provide the basic details by clicking on ‘New Applicant Sign Up”. The email Id and the password entered must be valid and correct. The candidate must use ID for Application Form login. The candidate will have to click on the Register button.
Step 2: Login for the Application Form: After the successful registration, the candidate will have to proceed for the Application Form. The Login section will appear on the screen and the candidate will have to enter their registered Email ID and the password for login. After providing the correct login details an option of ‘Apply Now’ button will appear on the screen.
Step 3: Filling up an Application Form: After the successful Login, the Application Form of Delhi University will appear on the screen. The Application will have to be provided with all the asked details, it will be divided into the 8 parts namely the Personal Details, Academic Details, Course selection, Sports, ECA, Bank Details, Mandatory Uploads, Preview and the Payment.
Step 4: Payment of the Application Form: The payment of Delhi University Application Form 2019 is an important procedure which has to be done by the candidate. It will be a part of the Application Procedure but the Applications without the payment of the Application Fee will not be accepted and will not be considered as a submitted Applications.
Check DUET Admit Card 2020
DU Application Fee:
The submission of the Application Fee will be through an online mode and it is an important procedure which has to be done by the candidate applying for the admission to the University. The payment will be through the Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking. The details provided must be correct. It must be noted by the candidate that once the payment will be done by the candidate, there will be no option of fee refund provided to the candidate.
Check DUET Exam 2020
Submitting Grievance Against DU Admission Form 2020
It might happen that after the submission of the Application Form, the candidate finds any form a problem with the Application Form which might impact the admission procedure further. The Grievance link will release on the official website of the University. Candidates will have to click on the link which will be available here. Find the steps of submitting the grievance from the points below:
- The candidate will have to click on the link and provide the details such as the Name, Email ID, Gender, Mobile Number, Admission Form Number and Departement.
- In the Next Step, the candidate will have to select the category of the Grievance.
- The section will appear on the screen, the candidate will have to describe their problem in 150 words.
- After providing the detail, the candidate will have to sign the declaration and enter the Captcha as provided.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
Important Points Regarding DU Application Form 2020:
- DU Application Form will be available in an online mode on the official website of the University. Applications will not be available in any other mode.
- The forms for Undergraduate courses and Post Graduate courses will available separately for the candidates applying for the course.
- Only applicants who will submit the form can download the Admit Card of Delhi University.
- The Application Form will release as per on the announced date.
- The final acceptance of the Application form will only be when the candidate will receive a confirmation page after the final submission.
- In order to keep the track of the Application Form, candidates are advised that they must keep checking the official website on a regular basis so as not to miss any of the important dates and the release of the Application Form.
- The Final submission of the Application Form will only be after the payment of the Application Fee. The University will not accept incomplete applications.
- The candidate must get the photocopy of submitted Applications for future reference