NEET OMR Sheet 2019 is now available on the website. However, The NTA has opened up the facility to challenge the answer key which has now been extended to 1st June 2019 (5:00 pm). However, the last date to challenge the answer key was 31st May 2019. The OMR Sheet will consist of the answers that were asked in the exam. Whereas, the Response Sheet is the one which will be provided to attempt the exam answers. THE NEET OMR Sheet will be available on the website for the exam which was conducted for Odisha, Karnataka and Siliguri region and other states as well. Here, we have provided all the details that you need to know about the NTA NEET 2019 OMR Sheet. The NEET 2019 Exam was conducted on 5th May 2019 and 20th May 2019 in Odisha.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Exam was conducted in Offline Mode using Pen and Paper. That means the NTA will be providing you with OMR Sheet to answer. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about NTA NEET OMR Sheet. The article also covers details regarding the Exam Guidelines, Tips for the Day before Exam, etc.
- The NEET OMR Sheet 2019 is available now. The facility to download is available till 2nd June 2019. Candidates have to use their candidate login credentials to download the OMR Answer Key Response Sheet.
- The NEET Official Answer Key has been extended from 31st May 2019 to 1st June 2019 (5:00 Pm).
NEET 2019 Exam – Highlights
The NEET is a National Entrance Exam that is conducted by the National Testing Agency. Candidates who qualify this exam can get admission in various Medical and Dental Colleges. Thus, here are some quick details regarding the NEET 2019 UG Entrance Exam.
- NEET stands for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
- The Exam offers admissions in Medical, Dental and AYUSH Colleges.
- The Entrance Exam takes place one in every year.
- This year, the exam will take place on 5th May 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The exam took place on 20th May 2019, for Odisha, Karnataka and Siliguri Region due to certain reasons. The timing of the exam was from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- This is an Offline Exam using Pen and Paper.
- Results will be available online on 5th June 2019.
Check NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Releasing NEET OMR Sheet 2019
The NEET 2019 OMR Sheet is now available on the official website. However, Candidates can challenge the answer key from 29th May to 31st May 2019 which has been extended to 1st June 2019. The challenging of the answer key has to be done online. Candidates can challenge the answer key by paying a fee of Rs 1000/- for each question. The payment has to be done through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. The Processing Fee will be refunded if the challenge is correct. The details of the NEET OMR Sheet 2019 is available below. Candidates must note that no challenge will be accepted without the payment. Candidates can download their Response Sheet by 2nd June 2019 (11:50 pm).
Keep reading to know the process of how to challenge the answer key.
How to Challenge the NEET Answer 2019 Sheet?
As said, the candidates can challenge the answer key of NEET from 29th May to 31st May 2019. Hence, check the step by step process to challenge the answer key-
- Firstly, visit the official website of NEET
- Now log in using your Application Number and Password
- Click on “Apply for Key Challenge”
- You can see the 180 Questions palette displayed on the screen. These questions will be in a sequence.
- Now, select the question that you want to challenge.
- The number next to the question under the column “Answer as per NTA” stands for the correct Answer Key used by NTA.
- Once you select any question for the challenge, you can see four options under the column- “Suggested Answer by the Candidate”
- If you want to challenge then, you can use any one or more from the options by clicking on the checkbox.
- After clicking on the option, for all the Questions you want to challenge, scroll down and click on the Submit option.
- You can now see the list of the questions that you have challenged.
- Click on the Final Submit and make the payment of the OMR Key Challenge.
- You need to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- for the NEET OMR Key Challenge.
- After the successful payment download and take the printout of the receipt.
- If your challenge is correct, then your money will be refunded back.
How to Download NEET OMR Sheet 2019?
You can download the NEET OMR Sheet 2019 online only. Here are the step by step procedure to download the NEET OMR Sheet PDF-
- Click on the Direct Link, this will lead you directly to download the OMR Sheet.
- Now, you will be given two options to download the Response Sheet of NEET
- The First option is to log in using the Application Number and Password and the second option is by submitting your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the relevant link to download the question paper and respective OMR Sheet.
- Download the OMR Sheet and start cross-checking your answers.
Forgot Registration Id/ Login Credentials
If in case, you have forgotten your Registered Login Credentials, then you can easily retrieve it back following the steps provided below-
- Click on the Link that is available here. This will directly redirect you to the Forgotten Application Number page.
- Enter the details that are mentioned in the image and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can get back your NEET Application Number.
Get Your NEET 2019 Application Number
How to Reset Password for NEET 2019 Log In?
To get NEET 2019 Forgot Login ID
- You will get two options to retrieve your login credentials. Either through OTP/ Security Question.
- If you have selected OTP, then you have to enter the following details.
- If you have selected through Security Questions, then you have to enter the following details
- After choosing the desired option, click on the submit button and reset your password.
NEET OMR Sheet Key Challenge
|Challenging Fee per Question||Rs 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit/Credit/Internet Banking|
The Challenge Facility will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the candidates must challenge the answer, before the deadline date.
Things To Do a Day Before the NEET Exam
The last 24 Hours is very important for your Health and Mind. So, if you are highly concerned with getting good marks in the exam, then you need to make your state of mind and body fit and relax. So, here are a few tips that will help you to keep yourselves happy and confident about the exam.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Revise a few formulas and terms before the day of the exam. This is very important. Don’t rush for all the books and notes. Just follow a few important formulas and short terms.
- Watch Your Favorite Movies, Go for a Walk, Read some good books or magazines. You can also play your favorite game as well. This will help your brain to exercise properly.
- Do a 10-Minute Meditation. Doing meditation or concentration will help your mind and body relax. Not only this, doing meditation will help you get a good sleep.
- Sleep for at least 8 Hours, having a good sleep will help you feel fresh and confident.
- On the day of the exam, wake up early, meditate or exercise. Revise for an hour if you feel like.
- Drink lots of water before heading to the NEET Exam Centre. Keep yourself hydrated.
NEET Exam Dates 2019
Candidates can check the dates of the NEET MBBS OMR Sheet. The OMR Sheet is available in the form of NEET 2019 Answer Key. Thus, the dates of NEET UG 2019 is as follows-
|Exam Date of the NEET Entrance Exam||5th May 2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|NEET 2019 Answer Key (Challenge)||29th May to 31st May 2019|
|Display of the NEET OMR Sheet 2019||1st June 2019 (Released)|
|Challenging the OMR Answer Key||1st to 2nd June 2019|
|Declaration of NEET Result 2019||5th June 2019|
|Starting Date of the Counselling||First Week of July 2019|
NEET OMR Sheet 2019
As you know, that the NEET 2019 Exam will take place offline, that means, the candidate has to attempt their answers using Pen and Paper. Thus, the NTA uses OMR Sheet to capture the answers or responses of the candidates. The OMR is also called as Optical Mark Reading/Recognition. The answers attempted by the candidates has to be marked on this NEET OMR Sheet.
Check NEET 2019 Best Books
You can check the sample of NEET OMR Sheet 2019 for a better understanding-
The NEET OMR Sheet will be available on two dates. Firstly, on the day of the exam and the NTA NEET OMR Sheet will available now, as the NEET 2019 Answer Key.
How to Mark the Responses of NTA NEET Response Sheet?
NEET Response Sheet has to be attempted using a ballpoint pen. The NEET OMR Sheet 2019 will be given along with the NEET Exam Paper at the examination hall. All you have to do is mark your answers on the given circle. But, before answering the questions, you need to mark all the necessary details. Darken the details as mentioned in the NEET 2019 Test Booklet. Only Black/Blue Ballpoint pen is used to darken the answers.
List of the Particulars that has to be marked
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Mobile Number
The Invigilator will also guide you on how to fill in the OMR Sheet PDF Information. Hence, after filling all the details, you can attempt the questions.
Check NEET Exam Analysis 2019
Steps to Mark NEET 2019 OMR Sheet
The steps to fill the OMR Sheet of NEET 2019 is as follows-
- Use a Ballpoint Pen (Blue/Black) to fill the responses in the NTA NEET OMR 2019 Sheet. The pens will be provided at the examination center.
- Fill in the circles properly while marking the answer. It is because sometimes the machine cannot detect the correct answers that are marked. Thus, it will be considered as “Not Responded” or “Wrongly Marked”.
How to Darken the NEET OMR Sheet- Check Sample
Thus, the complete answer NEET 2019 Answer Key will look somewhat like this.
Candidates must note that only one OMR Sheet will be provided during the exam. Therefore, we advise you to fill in the details carefully and correctly.
Check NEET Syllabus 2019
NEET OMR Sheet 2019 – Answer Key PDF
The National Testing Agency will also release a NEET 2019 Answer Key in the form of OMR Sheet. The NEET OMR Sheet PDF will comprise of the correct answers to questions that were asked in the exam. Candidates can tally the answers using the OMR Answer key of NEET 2019.
Hence, with the help of the NEET UG Answer Key, candidates will be able to match their responses and calculate their scores. Through the answer key, candidates can also predict their score and rank, they will receive in the exam.
Challenging NEET Answer Key 2019
If in case, after the release of the answer key, you are not satisfied with the answer provided by NTA, you can challenge the answer. Hence, to challenge, you need to pay a certain amount of fees per question.
Strategies to Attempt and Fill the NEET OMR Sheet 2019 Fast and Correctly
Now that you have got the idea of how to mark and fill the OMR Sheet, let us discuss how to attempt the NEET Question Paper 2019. The NEET Paper will have a total of 180 Questions with 3 Hours of Time Duration. So, here’s how you need to strategize and solve.
- Out of 180 Questions, attempt all the easy doable questions. As a result, this will save a lot of time.
- If you have practiced well, then you can roughly answer around 100 to 120 Questions with accuracy. Attempting this many questions will help you to get into the merit list.
- Skip the questions that you find is difficult. Make a target of completing the question paper within 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Keep the last 30 Minutes only for revision and attempting the left-over questions.
- Remember, do the guesswork only if you are confused with two options. Guesswork can lead to negative marking.
- Stay Calm and Relaxed. Do not panic, this can disturb your time management.
Check- NEET 2019 Counselling
Order Of Attempting the NEET 2019 Question Paper
If you planning to attempt the questions section-wise, then you can definitely use these techniques.
- Start with the easiest section first. In the NEET, the Biology section is the easiest one. This is because, in Biology, most of the questions will be directly asked. Another benefit of solving the NEET Biology Paper- It has the maximum number of marks and questions which are easy. Therefore, in the Biology section, you can attempt a maximum number of questions with less amount of time. Make a target to complete this section in 30 to 40 Minutes.
- Then, go for the Chemistry Section. This section will be the mixture of both easy, moderate and difficult questions. However, this year, we are expecting Chemistry to be moderate. If you are well familiar with the Formulas and Concepts, then you can easily attempt 50% of the questions within an hour.
- Then comes the NEET Physics. For this section, keep at least 1 Hour 15 Minutes for attempting. Since, this section is quite lengthy and time-consuming, therefore, keep it for the last.
- Keep 15 to 30 minutes for revision purpose. Mark the answers carefully. The answers once marked cannot be changed.
NEET Result 2019
NEET OMR Result will be available online on 5th June 2019. The Result will carry the qualifying marks and rank of the candidate. Candidates can check the result from the official website of NTA. To check the individual result, you will have to submit your Registration ID, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
The NEET OMR Sheet will be available on the day of the exam to mark your answers. The NEET 2019 OMR will also be available soon after the completion of the exam in the form of Answer Sheet. If you have any queries regarding the NEET Exam 2019, then comment on the section given below. All the Best for the Exams.