NEET OMR Sheet 2020: The last date to challenge the OMR Sheet is now over. NTA had released the NEET-UG 2020 Official Answer Key on 26th Sept. 2020. Moreover, now the candidates can challenge it via online mode as well. Candidates can challenge it through the link provided below. The OMR Sheet will consist of the answers that were asked in the exam. Whereas, the Response Sheet is the one which will be provided to attempt the exam answers. The OMR Sheet will be available on the official website for the exam. Moreover, the NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode using Pen and Paper. That means the NTA will be providing you with OMR Sheet to answer. So, in this article, we have provided complete details about NEET OMR Sheet 2020. The article also covers details regarding the Exam Guidelines, Tips for the Day before Exam, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET Examination was conducted on 13th September 2020 (Pen and Paper) Mode. Through NEET, as many as 80,055 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 525 BVSc & AH seats will be offered in 542 medical, 313 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 veterinary colleges in India. From this year, the admission to 1205 AIIMS and 200 JIPMER seats will be granted through NEET result in 15 AIIMS and 2 JIPMER institutes
- The NEET Exam for the students who were affected by COVID-19 on 13th Sept. 2020 and couldn’t appear for the exam can take the exam on 14th October 2020. Further, the final result for all the students will be announced on 16th October 2020.
- NTA uploaded the scanned imaged of OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded responses for candidates. Candidates were allowed to challenge it till 07th October 2020 (6:00 PM) only.
- Candidates can Challenge NEET-UG 2020 Answer Key now by visiting the official website and logging in. Note that the facility is provided till 29th Sept. 2020 only. The students wanting to challenge the answer key also need to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/-. – Challenge NEET-UG 2020 Solution Key
- NEET-UG 2020 Official Solution Key has been released by the NTA in PDF format for all the codes. Note that the solution key cannot be challenged, a separate notice will be released for it. – Download NEET-UG Official Answer Key Pdf
- NEET Entrance Test is now over. Candidates can check the Unofficial Question Paper and Answer Key now. The official NTA NEET OMR Answer Key will be available soon. Click here to check NEET Code-Wise, Question Paper.
NEET OMR Sheet 2020
Candidates can check the dates of the NEET Response Sheet. The OMR Sheet will be available in the form of the NEET Answer Key. As you know, the exam will take place offline, which means, the candidate has to attempt their answers using Pen and Paper. Thus, the NTA uses OMR Sheet to capture the answers or responses of the candidates. The OMR is also called as Optical Mark Reading/Recognition. In addition, the dates of NEET UG 2020 are as follows-
|Exam Date of the NEET Entrance Exam-||13th September 2020|
|Official answer key released date||26th September 2020|
|NEET 2020 Answer Key (Challenge)||27th September 2020 to 29th September 2020|
|Display of the NEET OMR Sheet 2020||05th October 2020|
|Challenging the OMR Answer Key||05th October 2020 to 07th October 2020|
|Final Answer Key||–|
How to Download NEET Response Sheet 2020?
The NEET OMR Sheet will be released in online mode. Thus, candidates will be able to download the response sheet from the official website. Therefore, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the sheet.
- Click on the Direct Link, this will lead you directly to download the OMR Sheet.
- Now, you will be given two options to download the Response Sheet of NEET
- The First option is to log in using the Application Number and Password and the second option is by submitting your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Now, click on the relevant link to download the question paper and respective OMR Sheet.
- Download the OMR Sheet and start cross-checking your answers.
Forgot Registration Id/ Login Credentials
If in case, you have forgotten your Registered Login Credentials, then you can easily retrieve it back following the steps provided below-
- Click on the link that is available here. This will directly redirect you to the Forgotten Application Number page.
- Enter the details that are mentioned in the image and click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can get back your NEET Application Number.
How to Reset Password for NEET 2020 Log In?
- You will get two options to retrieve your login credentials. Either through OTP/ Security Question.
- If you have selected OTP, then you have to enter the following details.
- If you have selected through Security Questions, then you have to enter the following details
- After choosing the desired option, click on the submit button and reset your password.
NEET OMR Sheet Key Challenge
The candidates will be able to challenge the released answer key. However, candidates will have to follow certain criteria for the same. Moreover, a sum of 1000 rupees has to be submitted for the same. The mentioned fee is however as per the last years’ records. If it will be revised, then we will update that out here. Further, the Challenge Facility will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the candidates must challenge the answer, before the deadline date.
|Challenging Fee per Question||Rs 1000/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online through Debit/Credit/Internet Banking|
Releasing NEET 2020 Response Sheet
The NEET 2020 OMR Sheet will be available on the official website(ntaneet.nic.in). Thus, the challenge of the answer key has to be done online. Candidates can challenge the answer key by paying a fee of Rs 1000/- for each question. The payment has to be done through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking. The Processing Fee will be refunded if the challenge is correct. The details of the 2019 OMR sheet is available below. Candidates can check it out to have an idea about the procedure of challenging the answer key. Moreover, candidates must note that no challenge will be accepted without the payment.
How to Challenge the NEET Answer Key 2020?
The candidates have to follow certain steps to challenge the NTA NEET OMR Sheet, which will be released by the exam conducting body. Therefore, the following are the steps to challenge the answer key.
- Firstly, visit the Official Website of NTA NEET 2020.
- Now log in using your Application Number and Password.
- Click on “Apply for Key Challenge”
- You can see the 180 Questions palette displayed on the screen. These questions will be in a sequence.
- Now, select the question that you want to challenge.
- The number next to the question under the column “Answer as per NTA” stands for the correct Answer Key used by NTA.
- Once you select any question for the challenge, you can see four options under the column- “Suggested Answer by the Candidate”
- If you want to challenge then, you can use any one or more from the options by clicking on the checkbox.
- After clicking on the option, for all the Questions you want to challenge, scroll down and click on the Submit option.
- You can now see the list of the questions that you have challenged.
- Click on the Final Submit and make the payment of the OMR Key Challenge.
- You need to pay an amount of Rs 1000/- for the NEET OMR Key Challenge.
- After the successful payment download and take the printout of the receipt.
- If your challenge is correct, then your money will be refunded back.
Things To Do a Day Before the NEET Exam
The last 24 Hours is very important for your Health and Mind. So, if you are highly concerned with getting good marks in the exam, then you need to make your state of mind and body fit and relax. So, here are a few tips that will help you to keep yourselves happy and confident about the exam.
- Revise a few formulas and terms before the day of the exam. This is very important. Don’t rush for all the books and notes. Just follow a few important formulas and short terms.
- Watch Your Favorite Movies, Go for a Walk, Read some good books or magazines. You can also play your favorite game as well. This will help your brain to exercise properly.
- Do a 10-Minute Meditation. Doing meditation or concentration will help your mind and body relax. Not only this, doing meditation will help you get a good sleep.
- Sleep for at least 8 hours, having a good sleep will help you feel fresh and confident.
- On the day of the exam, wake up early, meditate or exercise. Revise for an hour if you feel like it.
- Drink lots of water before heading to the NEET Exam Centre. Keep yourself hydrated.
You can check the sample of NEET OMR Sheet 2020 for a better understanding-
How to Mark the Responses of NTA NEET Response Sheet?
NEET Response Sheet has to be attempted using a ballpoint pen. The OMR sheet will be given along with the NEET Exam Paper at the examination hall. All you have to do is mark your answers on the given circle. But, before answering the questions, you need to mark all the necessary details. Darken the details as mentioned in the NEET 2020 Test Booklet. Only the Black/Blue Ballpoint pen is used to darken the answers.
List of the Particulars that has to be marked
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Code
- Mobile Number
The Invigilator will also guide you on how to fill in the OMR Sheet PDF Information. Hence, after filling all the details, you can attempt the questions.
Steps to Mark NEET 2020 Response Sheet
The steps to fill the OMR Sheet of NEET 2020 are as follows-
- Use a Ballpoint Pen (Blue/Black) to fill the responses in the sheet. The pens will be provided at the examination center.
- Fill in the circles properly while marking the answer. It is because sometimes the machine cannot detect the correct answers that are marked. Thus, it will be considered as “Not Responded” or “Wrongly Marked”.
How to Darken the NEET OMR Sheet- Check Sample
Thus, the complete answer NEET 2020 Answer Key will look somewhat like this.
Candidates must note that only one OMR Sheet will be provided during the exam. Therefore, we advise you to fill in the details carefully and correctly.
NEET OMR Sheet 2020 – Answer Key PDF
The National Testing Agency will also release an Answer Key in the form of an OMR Sheet. The NEET OMR Sheet PDF will comprise of the correct answers to questions that were asked in the exam. Candidates can tally the answers using the OMR Answer key of NEET 2020.
Hence, with the help of the NEET UG Answer Key, candidates will be able to match their responses and calculate their scores. Through the answer key, candidates can also predict their score and rank, they will receive in the exam.
Strategies to Attempt and Fill the NEET OMR Sheet 2020 Fast and Correctly
Now that you have got the idea of how to mark and fill the OMR Sheet, let us discuss how to attempt the NEET Question Paper 2020. The NEET paper will have a total of 180 Questions with 3 Hours of Time Duration. So, here’s how you need to strategize and solve.
- Out of 180 Questions, attempt all the easy doable questions. As a result, this will save a lot of time.
- If you have practiced well, then you can roughly answer around 100 to 120 Questions with accuracy. Attempting this many questions will help you to get into the merit list.
- Skip the questions that you find is difficult. Make a target of completing the question paper within 2 Hours and 30 Minutes.
- Keep the last 30 Minutes only for revision and attempting the left-over questions.
- Remember, do the guesswork only if you are confused with two options. Guesswork can lead to negative marking.
- Stay Calm and Relaxed. Do not panic, this can disturb your time management.
Order Of Attempting the NEET 2020 Question Paper
If you planning to attempt the questions section-wise, then you can definitely use these techniques.
- Start with the easiest section first. In the NEET, the Biology section is the easiest one. This is because, in Biology, most of the questions will be directly asked. Another benefit of solving the NEET Biology Paper- It has the maximum number of marks and questions which are easy. Therefore, in the Biology section, you can attempt a maximum number of questions with less amount of time. Make a target to complete this section in 30 to 40 Minutes.
- Then, go for the Chemistry Section. This section will be the mixture of both easy, moderate and difficult questions. However, this year, we are expecting Chemistry to be moderate. If you are well familiar with the Formulas and Concepts, then you can easily attempt 50% of the questions within an hour.
- Then comes the NEET Physics. For this section, keep at least 1 Hour 15 Minutes for attempting. Since, this section is quite lengthy and time-consuming, therefore, keep it for the last.
- Keep 15 to 30 minutes for revision purposes. Mark the answers carefully. The answers once marked cannot be changed.
NEET Result 2020
NEET OMR Result will be available online. The Result will carry the qualifying marks and rank of the candidate. Candidates can check the result from the official website of NTA. To check the individual result, you will have to submit your Registration ID, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code.
The OMR Sheet will be available on the day of the exam to mark your answers. The answer key will also be available soon after the completion of the exam in the form of an Answer Sheet.