DU SOL Date Sheet 2019-20 has been released on the official website of the authority. The candidates must make sure to be updated with the dates of the examination. This is to be noted that the DU SOL Time Table is available in a PDF Format. The School of Open Learning holds the responsibility of the date sheet. The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the center of the examination. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the examination. Further details about the DU SOL Exam Time Table are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Latest Released Date Sheets:
|Name of the subject||Links to Download|
|AECC 1||Click Here to Download|
|BA Hons||Click Here to Download|
|BA Prog||Click Here to Download|
|B.Com Hons||Click Here to Download|
|B.Com||Click Here to Download|
|Generic Elective Hons. Course||Click Here to Download|
|Name of the Subject||Links to Download|
|MA History Semester 1-3||Click Here to Download|
|M.A. Sanskrit Semester 1-3||Click Here to Download|
How to Download DU SOL Exam Time Table?
The candidates will be able to download the time table of the School of Open Learning after following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link to the date sheet mentioned in this article.
- The exam time table will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download and print the exam schedule for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the SOL Exam Routine 2019 – 20
The time table of SOL will be holding the following details:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
- Day of the exam
- Paper code of the subject
What to carry to the Examination Center?
The candidate has to carry certain documents at the center of the examination. Without the same, the applicant will not be allowed to take the exam. The further list explains the mandatory documents that are to be brought to the center of the test:
- DU SOL Admit card issued by the authority
- ID Card issued by the concerned college
- Start your preparation by clearing all the doubts of all the topics covering the syllabus.
- The candidate must be sure to be thorough with the complete syllabus. After the candidate has done his/ her preparation, he/ she must run his/ her eye upon the syllabus and then make sure that no topic is left in the same.
- Prepare a proper time table for preparation. While doing the preparation, make a time table. Doing the same will lead to the candidate to dedicate each subject proper time and prepare nicely.
- Prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. While preparing, make sure you are doing the same as per the prescribed exam pattern. It will help you in gaining more marks.
- Prepare from the mock tests and other online tests. While preparing, just make sure that you are practising from the mock tests and other online tests. Doing this will help you in learning about the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Make notes of each and every topic. While preparing, make sure that you are preparing notes of each and every topic. Doing the same will help you with your revision.
- Take an ample amount of sleep and eat healthy food. While preparing, take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. Doing this will keep you healthy and fresh throughout the preparation.