DU SOL Date Sheet 2021: The time table of the Open Book Examination (OBE) for June 2021 exams have been released. Students can check the schedule below. The candidates must make sure to be updated with the dates of the examination. This is to be noted that the DU SOL Time Table will be available in a PDF Format. The School of Open Learning holds the responsibility of the date sheet. The candidates will have to bring the admit card to the center of the examination. Without the same, the authority will not allow the candidate to sit in the examination. Kindly note that the DU SOL Date Sheet 2021 is available on the official website of the authority. Further details about the DU SOL Exam Time Table are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The university has released M.Com (Semester-II), M.A Hindi (Sem-IV), June 2021 Time Table. Click here to check.
DU SOL Exam Date Sheet 2021
The Controller of Examinations of the School of Open Learning (SOL), University of Delhi (DU) has released the date sheet for UG/PG courses. Therefore, the students who are pursuing any course from the SOL DU must check the time table of DU SOL. Before appearing for the exam, the students must make sure that the date sheet of the examination is with them. Once the time table is announced, the students must start the exam preparation. Also, the direct link to download the SOL DU time table has been given in the updates section. You must download the pdf of the time table for any future references.
How to Download DU SOL Exam Time Table?
The candidates will be able to download DU SOL Time Table 2021 after following the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link to the date sheet mentioned in this article.
- The exam time table will be available in a PDF Format.
- Download and print the exam schedule for future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the SOL Exam Routine 2021
The time table of SOL will be holding the following details:
- Name of the subject
- Date of the examination
- Day of the exam
- Paper code of the subject
What to carry to the Examination Center?
The candidate has to carry certain documents at the centre of the examination. Without the same, the applicant will not be allowed to take the exam. The further list explains the mandatory documents that are to be brought to the centre of the test:
- DU SOL Admit card issued by the authority
- ID Card issued by the concerned college
DU SOL Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your preparation by clearing all the doubts of all the topics covering the syllabus.
- The candidate must be sure to be thorough with the complete syllabus. After the candidate has done his/ her preparation, he/ she must run his/ her eye upon the syllabus and then make sure that no topic is left in the same.
- Prepare a proper time table for preparation. While doing the preparation, make a time table. Doing the same will lead to the candidate to dedicate each subject proper time and prepare nicely.
- Prepare as per the prescribed exam pattern. While preparing, make sure you are doing the same as per the prescribed exam pattern. It will help you in gaining more marks.
- Prepare from the mock tests and other online tests. While preparing, just make sure that you are practicing from the mock tests and other online tests. Doing this will help you in learning about the exam pattern, marking scheme, etc.
- Make notes of each and every topic. While preparing, make sure that you are preparing notes of each and every topic. Doing the same will help you with your revision.
- Take an ample amount of sleep and eat healthy food. While preparing, take a proper amount of sleep and eat healthy food. Doing this will keep you healthy and fresh throughout the preparation.