DU Second Cut Off List 2020: The Delhi University affiliated collegeshas released the DU 2020 second cut off in the online mode on October 17, for admission in UG programmes. Candidates can apply for admission against the DU 2nd cut off from October 19 (10 am) to 23 (5 pm), while the fee payment can be done till October 26 (11.59 pm). The Admission Council of the University of Delhi will announce the DU Cut Off List separately for Science, Arts, and Commerce Undergraduate courses. The affiliated colleges will release the DU Second Cut Off 2020. Therefore, all the applicants who have applied for DU 2020 Admission must check the DU Second Cut Off online in PDF format from the official website of Delhi University du.ac.in. Each college of DU announces its own DU 2nd Cut Off before the admission process. Therefore, all the aspirants must check the DU Second Cut Off List 2020 in order to get admission in the course of their choices. In this article we have given all the details about DU cut off dates, DU previous year cut off, DU admission process, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU is one of the largest universities with around 90 colleges, provides a large number of courses to the students. Students across the nation apply for colleges in DU. The demand for DU colleges is so high that every year lakhs of applicants apply. It is not easy to get into the DU as among the lakhs of applicants, thousands are selected. Every year competition is increasing but seat availability is limited.
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- Arts & Commerce
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- Science
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- B.A. Prog.
- DU 2nd Cut Off has been released on 17th October 2020. Admission against 2nd cut off will be from 19th- 21st October (5 PM). The last date of the fee payment is 23rd October (11:50 PM). Click Here for more latest updates on DU Admission 2020-21.
DU 2nd Cut Off 2020
The applicants must know that the DU 2nd cut off 2020 will be prepared on the basis of the number of vacant seats available after the admission process of DU First cut off round is over. Therefore, only those candidates who meet the required cut off score displayed on the DU Second cut off 2020 Science can complete the document verification, admission approval, and fee payment process. The process will start from the next day of cut off announcements. Usually, there is a gap of a minimum of two weeks between the release of each DU Cut Off Lists.
DU Second Cut Off List Dates 2020
Candidates who are applying for the DU, dates are considered to be the most valuable aspect of the admission procedure. It calms down the anxiety which emerges from the unknown dates. DU 2nd Cut Off Arts Commerce Science the most popular University in India. People seek to take admission in the college. Even if they don’t get the subject as per the requirement, they opt for other subjects also. Below are the important dates candidates have to keep in mind.
DU 2nd Cut off Date 2020
Announcement of Second DU cut off
17th October 2020 (Declared)
Admission against 2nd cutoff list
|October 19 (5 pm) to 21, 2020|
|Last date of fee payment||October 23 (11:59 pm)|
Note For Fee Payment: Candidates have to visit Undergraduate Admission Portal to make online payment of the fee. This may be done till 15:00 hrs. of the next day of the approval of Admission in the portal.
Further Cut-off Lists schedule may be declared depending on the number of vacant seats
DU Second Cut Off
DU Second Cut Off 2020
DU Second Cut Off 2019
DU Second Cut Off 2018
DU Second Cut Off 2017
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Commerce
DU Second Cut Off 2019 – College wise
Name of the College
2nd Cut off List PDF
Acharya Narendra Dev College
Aryabhatta College(Formerly Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Bhagini Nivedita College
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
College of Vocational Studies
Daulat Ram College
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College (Evening)
Hans Raj College
Indraprastha College for Women
Institute of Home Economics
Janki Devi Memorial College
Jesus and Mary College
Kamala Nehru College
Kirori Mal College
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Maharaja Agrasen College
Mata Sundari College for Women
Motilal Nehru College
Motilal Nehru College (Evening)
P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)
Ram Lal Anand College
Satyawati College (Evening)
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening)
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
Shyam Lal College
Shyam Lal College (Evening)
Shri Ram College of Commerce
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
Sri Aurobindo College
Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Sri Venkateshwara College
Zakir Husain Delhi College
Zakir Husain Evening College
How to Check DU 2nd Cut Off List 2020?
There are limited seats as per the subject. Candidates applying for the University must be aware of the dates and procedures so that they don’t miss any updates. It selects the students on the basis of the 12th Board performance. There are subjects for which entrance exam is conducted but mostly the admission process is done on a merit basis. DU 2nd Cut Off Science and the criteria regarding the admission are given in this article. Students can apply for more than one subject. As per the subjects, candidates have to fill the form and payment has to be done separately.
In order to view the cut-off, students have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the College and go for the “Admission portal 2020.”
- Cut off list will be available along with the college name and other details also.
- Thus, candidates can check and download it.
- Admission procedure details will also be given.
Instructions Need To Follow While Filling The Form
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories can update and upload their certificates till June 22, 2020, without making any payment.
- Applicants can update their academic section including marks till June 22, 2020, without making any payment.
- The date for registration has been extended until June 22nd, 2020.
- Registration Portal (http://ug.du.ac.in) neither calculate any marks for the “Best Four” subjects nor for any other purpose. Only the marks on a pro data basis are shown. There is no ‘On-line Calculator’.
- ‘Eligibility Check Tool’ will be implemented at the time of Admissions.
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration
List of Documents:
- Scanned Passport size photograph and signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class X and XII certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2020. The OBC caste must be included in the Central list issued by the Government of India. http://ncbc.nic.in. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2020, or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
At the time of admission, the uploaded documents need to be verified. If there is any kind of false attestation detected then the application will be rejected and penal action will be taken.
What to do if you want to take Admission in another Course / College?
After the release of the DU Second Cut Off Commerce, the candidates will have to take admission. If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee, and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
How to Cancel DU Admission?
Sometimes a candidate has to take admission to the college or course which is not of their choice, just to reserve their seats. However, in the next cut off list, they become eligible in the course or college of their choice. Therefore, now they have to cancel the admission in a previous college/course and apply for the new college. In case a candidate wishes to cancel the admission the following steps must follow a particular process that is given in this section.
- Cancel the admission online, and pay the requisite Admission Cancellation/withdrawal fee.
- Print of receipt of the cancellation fee and submit it to the college where they were admitted and withdraw the original certificates.
- After this follow the same process as done in the previous admission, for taking admission in another course-college to complete the admission.
- In this subsequent admission, the candidate will pay only the balance fee of the new college in which he is taking admission.
- In case any extra amount is paid by the candidate it will be refunded after the last date of admission to the bank account of the candidate.
DU Second Cut off 2020: Highlights
- The 2nd cut off of DU 2020 is the minimum qualifying marks at which candidates will be offered a seat in the affiliated colleges of Delhi University.
- The Second cutoff of DU 2020 will be released in online mode by all the 91 DU affiliated colleges.
- The DU Second cut off 2020 will be made based on the availability of the vacant seats after the admission process of the second cut off the round is over.
- Candidates who qualified the DU Second cutoff 2020 for different UG programmes have to attend the document verification process and claim their admissions.
- Candidates who qualify the DU 2020 Second cut off but do not attend the document verification on the stipulated time will not be given a chance to attend the document verification during the next round as the seat will be considered as vacant and moved for the next round of cutoff.
College wise DU Second Cut off 2020
There is a number of colleges in DU that have more than 70 departments. The list of some of the colleges are:
If you have any doubts regarding DU Second Cut Off, comment down below.