DU Third Cut Off 2020: Delhi University will release its 3rd cut off list in July 2020. One of the largest universities with around 90 colleges, provides a large number of courses to the students. Students across the nation apply for colleges in DU. The demand for DU colleges is so high that every year lakhs of applicants apply. The application process will start in the last week of May 2020 for the session 2020-21. It is not easy to get into the DU as among the lakhs of applicants, thousands are selected. Every year competition is increasing but seat availability is limited.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
There are limited seats as per the subject. Candidates applying for the University must be aware of the dates and procedures so that they don’t miss any updates. It selects the students on the basis of the 12th Board performance. There are subjects for which entrance exam is conducted but mostly the admission process is done on a merit basis. The cut off clear the criteria regarding the admission. Students can apply for more than one subject. As per the subjects, candidates have to fill the form and payment has to be done separately.
DU Cut Off List Important Dates 2020
Candidates who are applying for the DU, dates are considered to be the most valuable aspect of the admission procedure. It calms down the anxiety which emerges from the unknown dates. DU is the most popular University in India. People seek to take admission in the college. Even if they don’t get the subject as per the requirement, they opt for other subjects also. Below are the important dates candidates have to keep in mind.
Cut Off Dates 2020
|Schedule for Undergraduate Merit Based Courses for Academic Session 2020-2021|
|First Cut-off List||Notification of First Cut-off List by the Colleges||Last week of June 2020|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of a fee||Last week of June 2020 to 1st week of July 2020|
|Second Cut-off List||Notification of Second Cut-off List by the Colleges||1st week of July 2020|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of a fee||1st week of July 2020|
|Third Cut-off List||Notification of Third Cut-off List by the Colleges||2nd week of July 2020|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of a fee||2nd week of July 2020|
|Fourth Cut-off List||Notification of Fourth Cut-off List by the Colleges||3rd week of July 2020|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of a fee||3rd week of July 2020|
|Fifth Cut-off List||Notification of fifth Cut-off List by the Colleges||4th week of July 2020|
|Document verification, approval of admission and payment of a fee||4th week of July 2020|
Note For Fee Payment: Candidates have to visit Undergraduate Admission Portal to make online payment of the fee. This may be done till 15:00 hrs. of the next day of the approval of Admission in the portal.
Further Cut-off Lists schedule may be declared depending on the number of vacant seats
How To Look For DU Cut Off List 2020
In order to view the cut-off, students have to follow certain procedures. The steps they need to follow are:
- Visit the official site of the College and go for the “Admission portal 2020.”
- Cut off list will be available along with the college name and other details also.
- Thus, candidates can check and download it.
- Admission procedure details will also be given.
Instructions Need To Follow While Filling The Form
- Applicants from SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories can update and upload their certificates till June 22, 2020, without making any payment.
- Applicants can update their academic section including marks till June 22, 2020, without making any payment.
- The date for registration has been extended until June 22nd, 2020.
- Registration Portal (http://ug.du.ac.in) neither calculate any marks for the “Best Four” subjects nor for any other purpose. Only the marks on a pro data basis are shown. There is no ‘On-line Calculator’.
- ‘Eligibility Check Tool’ will be implemented at the time of Admissions.
Documents Required At The Time Of Registration
List of Documents:
- Scanned Passport size photograph and signature of the applicant (10-50 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- Self -Attested Class X and XII certificate/mark sheet containing Date of Birth (100-500 kb in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued on or after March 31, 2020. The OBC caste must be included in the Central list issued by the Government of India. http://ncbc.nic.in. (100-500 kb for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2020, or later. (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format)
- Self-attested copies of Sports and/or ECA certificates. (100-500 kb in size per document for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format), if applying under these categories.
At the time of admission, the uploaded documents need to be verified. If there is any kind of false attestation detected then the application will be rejected and penal action will be taken
Colleges Under Delhi University
There is a number of colleges in DU which have more than 70 departments. The list of some of the colleges are:
If you have any doubts regarding DU Third Cut Off, comment down below.