DU First Cut Off 2021: The admission council of the University of Delhi will release the DU Cut Off List for admission to various UG courses. However, this year there might be a delay in the release of DU cut off because of the postponement of board exams. Therefore, the students who have filled the online application of DU can check the cut off list for admission. DU colleges are expected to release a higher DU cut off list this year for the undergraduate courses. This article provides an overview of the DU Cut Off Arts 2021 marks for admission to the academic year 2021-22. The University of Delhi announces the DU Cut Off List separately for Science, Arts, and Commerce Undergraduate courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The affiliated colleges will release the DU First Cut Off 2021 in the month of September. Therefore, all the applicants who have applied for DU 2021 Admission must check the First Cut Off of DU online in PDF format from the official website of Delhi University du.ac.in. Each college of DU announces its own DU 1st Cut Off before the admission process. Therefore, all the aspirants must check the DU First Cut Off List 2021 in order to get admission in the course of their choices. In this article we have given all the details about DU cut off dates, DU previous year cut off, DU admission process, etc.
- 1st Cut off 2020- Arts & Commerce
- 1st Cut off 2020- Science
- 1st Cut off 2020- B.A Prog.
DU First Cut Off 2021
The applicants must know that the DU 1st cut-off 2021 will be prepared on the basis of the number of seats available in the colleges and several other factors. Therefore, only those candidates who meet the required cut off score displayed on the DU First cut off 2021 Science can complete the document verification, admission approval, and fee payment process. The process will start from the next day of cut off announcements. Usually, there is a gap of a minimum of two weeks between the release of each DU Cut Off Lists.
DU First Cut Off Dates 2021
The official dates of the DU Application Form have been announced by the University of Delhi. However, the dates of the release of the cut off lists of DU are not known yet. Therefore, candidates can check the tentative dates of the release of DU 1st Cut Off 2021 Arts Dates from the table given below.
Announcement of First DU cut off
|to be announced|
Admission against First cutoff list
|Last date of fee payment||–|
Details About DU First Cut Off 2021
The University of Delhi offers courses such as B.A Hons., BA programme, B.Com Hons., B.Com and B.Sc. Candidates can check the First Cut off of DU 2021. There are a total of 62,000 seats offered in 91 affiliated colleges through the DU admission process. The DU first cut off 2021 is the minimum marks/percentage required to be eligible for admission in various undergraduate programmes. Those candidates, who meet the first cut off list of DU 2021 requirements must complete the document verification process by visiting their respective department/college of Delhi University.
DU 1st Cut Off 2021
Each college of the University of Delhi announces its own cut off list for various courses. Delhi University Cut Off is declared in 7 to 8 rounds, for admission in more than 70 colleges of DU. Therefore, the students must check the DU 1st Cut Off 2021 Science for various colleges. The university releases the DU 2021 1st Cut Off in the month of September. We have given the DU Previous Year 1st Cut Off in PDF in this article. The admissions will be made through counselling where candidates need to present their documents including Class 10th and 12th mark sheets, Class 12th Original Certificate, Character Certificate, Photographs before the college committee. The counselling procedure may be carried out in 3 or more phases as per the counselling requirements.
DU 2021 1st Cut Off List (Science, Arts, Commerce)
The University of Delhi is one of the Premiere Universities in India which offers various UG/PG/MPhil/Ph.D. courses in many disciplines. Many students aspire to get admission in DU from across India as well as other parts of the world. Therefore, the university releases DU First Cut Off 2021 Arts for the students who could not secure a seat in the previous two cut off lists. However, due to a very high DU 1st Cut Off 2021 Commerce percentage and strict admission process, many cannot get admission in DU. Candidates can determine the course and college in which they are willing to get admission. Therefore, the students must check the DU Previous Year Cut Off in order to get an idea of their chances of getting admission.
DU First Cut off Previous Year- Arts, Science, Commerce & BA Programme
DU First Cut Off 2021
DU First Cut Off 2019
DU First Cut Off 2018
DU First Cut Off 2017
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Commerce
How the DU 1st Cut Off is Determined?
The students must know the process of the officials declare the 1st Cut Off of DU Arts 2021 in order to get a clear idea of the DU First Cut Off List we are giving a list of a few factors which determine the Dehli University 1st Cut Off List. The DU Cut Off List is determined basically by the following six factors given below:
- Best of Four Subjects – The aggregate of the highest marks in any four subjects of the qualifying Class 12th board examination.
- Number of Seats – The total number of seats offered in the colleges for the programme opted for by candidates.
- Number of Applicants – The total number of applications received for the programme.
- Programme – The undergraduate programme for which the candidate has applied.
- Cut off Trend – The DU 2021 cutoff trend for the programmes over the years.
What after the DU 1st Cut Off List is announced?
As soon as the DU First Admission cut off list 2021 is announced, candidates must follow the given process to complete their admission formalities at the respective allotted colleges.
- Initially, the candidates must check the DU First cut off 2021 to know if they satisfy the cut-off requirements of the programmes and colleges where they wish to take admissions. If they are eligible, they should log in to the admission portal and select the appropriate course and college to generate the application form required for Delhi University admission 2021.
- Then the applicants must report to the allotted college and share their unique registration ID with the Teacher In-charge of the respective department in the college and produce their original documents for verification, along with a print of their registration form.
The following documents have to be submitted during the document verification process.
- Class X mark sheet (High School)
- Class X Board Examination Certificate (High School)
- Class XII mark sheet (Senior Secondary)
- Class XII provisional certificate/ original certificate (Senior Secondary)
- Conduct certificate
- Category (SC/ST/PWD/CW/KM) certificate (If applicable)
- OBC (non- creamy layer) certificate (If applicable)
- Migration certificate from
- Transfer certificates
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
After the document verification process is completed, candidates must log in again to the admission portal and pay the admission fee online using the payment options available. Once the fee is paid successfully the admission process to that particular college is complete.
DU First Cut Off 2019 (College wise PDF)
Name of the Colleges
DU 1st Cut Off List 2019 PDF
Acharya Narendra Dev College
Aryabhatta College(Formerly Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College
Bhagini Nivedita College
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences
College of Vocational Studies
Daulat Ram College
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Dyal Singh College
Dyal Singh College (Evening)
Hans Raj College
Indraprastha College for Women
Institute of Home Economics
Janki Devi Memorial College
Jesus and Mary College
Kamala Nehru College
Kirori Mal College
Lady Irwin College
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Maharaja Agrasen College
Mata Sundari College for Women
Motilal Nehru College
Motilal Nehru College (Evening)
P.G.D.A.V. College (Evening)
Ram Lal Anand College
Satyawati College (Evening)
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College
Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening)
Shyam Lal College
Shyam Lal College (Evening)
Shri Ram College of Commerce
Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
Sri Aurobindo College
Sri Aurobindo College (Evening)
Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
Sri Venkateshwara College
St. Stephen’s College
Zakir Husain Delhi College
Zakir Husain Delhi (Evening) College
What to do if you want to take Admission in another Course / College?
After the release of the DU First Cut Off Commerce, the candidates will have to take admission. If a candidate has initiated the admission process college but wants to change it, then they may do so. All they need to do is, access the login, cancel the admission by paying a certain amount of fee, and then again follow the process above to apply again. However, it should be noted that the candidates will have to submit the admission cancellation fee receipt to the college before starting a new admission.
How to Cancel DU Admission?
Sometimes a candidate has to take admission to the college or course which is not of their choice, just to reserve their seats. However, in the next cut off list, they become eligible in the course or college of their choice. Therefore, now they have to cancel the admission in a previous college/course and apply for the new college. In case a candidate wishes to cancel the admission the following steps must follow a particular process that is given in this section.
- Cancel the admission online, and pay the requisite Admission Cancellation/withdrawal fee.
- Print of receipt of the cancellation fee and submit it to the college where they were admitted and withdraw the original certificates.
- After this follow the same process as done in the previous admission, for taking admission in another course-college to complete the admission.
- In this subsequent admission, the candidate will pay only the balance fee of the new college in which he is taking admission.
- In case any extra amount is paid by the candidate it will be refunded after the last date of admission to the bank account of the candidate.
DU First Cut off 2021: Highlights
- The 1st cut off of DU 2021 is the minimum qualifying marks at which candidates will be offered a seat in the affiliated colleges of Delhi University.
- The First cutoff of DU 2021 will be released in online mode by all the 91 DU affiliated colleges.
- The DU First cut off 2021 will be made based on the availability of the vacant seats after the admission process of the second cut off the round is over.
- Candidates who qualified the DU First cutoff 2021 for different UG programmes have to attend the document verification process and claim their admissions.
- Candidates who qualify the DU 2021 First cut off but do not attend the document verification on the stipulated time will not be given a chance to attend the document verification during the next round as the seat will be considered as vacant and moved for the next round of cutoff.
College wise DU Cut off 2021
There are more than 70 colleges in DU that have many departments which offers Undergraduate courses in many disciplines. The list of some of the colleges are: