AMU MBBS Counselling 2020 will take place soon after the release of the AMU NEET MBBS Merit List. It will be released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). The Counseling Result will be released online. There will be two counseling rounds held for selecting the candidates. It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify NEET 2020 Exam in order to get admission in AMU College. The Counselling procedure is a Centralized Counselling for all the Centralized Universities, Deemed Universities, and All India Quota Seats. In this article, we will provide you complete details about AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling Round.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AMU MBBS Counselling 2020 – Dates
The Official Dates of Aligarh Muslim University for MBBS and BDS Admission for 2020 Session has not been released. However, we have provided the tentative dates below.
Processing of Seat Allotment – Round 1
Final Seat Allotment List and Letter
Processing of Seat Allotment – Round 2
Result of second round of counselling
Processing of Seat Allotment – Mop-Up Round
Result of Mop-Up round of counselling
AMU MBBS Counselling 2020
AMU MBBS and BDS Counselling 2020 will be available on June 2020. The counseling round will take place in two rounds. The Result of the Second Counselling will be available on August 2020. The Counselling Round will take place online, candidates have to register themselves and select the choices and college preferences. A Mop-Up Counselling Round is also be available for the candidates who have been waitlisted.
The Counselling of Aligarh Muslim University will take place on the basis of the merit scores in NEET. Candidates who have scored the highest marks in NEET 2020 UG with a domicile proof will be ranked first in the State Merit List of AMU MBBS. The Counseling process is conducted in two rounds online. In the counseling round, candidates will be offered admission in Jawaharlal Nehru College, and Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College.
AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Round I
The Round-I Counselling Procedure of AMU MBBS/BDS 2020 is expected to be released on June 2020. The Counselling Round is released in the form of Seat Allotment List and individual seat allotment letter. Candidates whose name has been listed in AMU MBBS Seat Allotment List under AMU Quota will be offered admission in Medical and Dental Colleges.
AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Round II
The AMU MBBS Counselling 2019 Round II takes place on July 2020. Candidates who were not selected in the first round of counseling can be able to take part in the counselling round. The Selection Procedure is the same as that of the First Round Counselling.
AMU MBBS Counseling 2020- Mop Up Round
At the end of the counseling round, if there is any seat vacant then the waitlisted candidates will be called out for the Mop-Up Round Counselling 2020. Candidates can check their Mop Up Round Counselling by entering NEET Roll Number and Captcha Code.
How to Fill in AMU MBBS Counselling Form 2020?
The Counselling Form has to be filled online. The step by step procedure to fill in the counseling form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University.
- Click on the Link “AMU MBBS Counselling 2020”
- Register Yourself- Candidates need to first register themselves with their NEET Roll Number and other details. After the submission of the details, a unique registration id and roll number will be allotted.
- The Roll Number and Password is your Login Credentials.
- After logging in, a list of the Universities will be available AMU MBBS Admissions 2020.
- Fill in your choices and preferences as per the priority.
- After the submission of all the details, submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe for future reference.
AMU MBBS Counseling 2020 – Final Seat Allotment
The details or the list of the information that will be available on the AMU MBBS Seat Allotment List 2020 is as follows-
- The rank of the Candidate
- Allotted Quota
- Allotted Institute
- Allotted Category
- Candidate Category and
AMU MBBS Counselling 2020- Seat Matrix
The Seat Matrix of AMU MBBS/BDS 2020 Admission is displayed down below-
|Medical College||Number of Seats||Dental College||Number of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU||150 Seats||Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, AMU||35 Seats|
AMU MBBS Document Verification 2020
Candidates who have been selected in the seat allotment list will be eligible for Admission in the desired college. The Document Verification Round will take place offline and candidates have to produce their Personal and Educational Documents.
The list of the documents that the candidate has to carry is as follows-
- 10th Class Mark sheet and PasCertificateicate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing certificate
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- A Printout Copy of AMU MBBS Application Form
- Transfer/Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/ school leaving certificate.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size photograph which you have applied while filling the application.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
The AMU MBBS Counselling Procedure will start from June 2020. Candidates will be selected based on their ranks in the AMU MBBS Merit List 2020. Candidates who remain absent at the time of counseling will be disqualified from the Medical procedure.