AMU MBBS Counselling 2020: The NEET-UG Counselling Round-2 Allotment Result has been released, check allotment list below. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is responsible for carrying out the rounds of counselling. There will be two counseling rounds held for selecting the candidates. It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify NEET 2020 Exam in order to get Admission to AMU College. The Counselling procedure is a Centralized Counselling for all the Centralized Universities, Deemed Universities, and All India Quota Seats. Further, it is important for all merit students to appear for this round. The students failing to do so will lose out on their seats. In this article, we will provide you complete details about AMU MBBS Counselling Round.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Counselling Round -1 & 2 Allotment Result has been declared. Candidates can check out the allotment result to get the details of the allotted institute. Further, candidates can download the allotment letter now.
- The Provisional Allotment List after the first round of NEET Counselling has been released. In addition, no changes will be made in the results after the final list. – Check Provisional Allotment List
- AMU MBBS 2020 Admission dates have been announced, the Round-1 registration started from 28th October 2020. The last date to submit the registration form was 02nd November 2020.
AMU MBBS Counselling 2020
The AMU Counselling 2020 schedule has been released. Check out all the important events and dates in the table provided below.
|Online Registration||28th October 2020|
|Choice Filling||02nd November 2020 from 04:00 PM to 23:59 PM|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||04th November 2020|
|Final Seat Allotment List and Letter||07th November 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||07th to 12th November 2020|
|Online Registration and Choice Filling- Round II||20th November 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking – Round II||20th November 2020|
|Result of Second Round Allotment||25th November 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted College||26th November to 02nd December 2020|
|Mop-Up Round Registration||10th December to 14th December 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking||11th December to 14th December 2020|
|Result of Mop-Up Round Counselling||17th December 2020|
|Reporting to the Allotted Colleges||18th to 24th December 2020|
The Counselling of Aligarh Muslim University takes place on the basis of the merit scores in NEET. Candidates who have scored the highest marks in NEET 2020 UG with a domicile proof will be ranked first in the State Merit List of AMU MBBS. In the counseling round, candidates will be offered admission in Jawaharlal Nehru College and Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College.
AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Round I
The Round-I Counselling Procedure of AMU MBBS/BDS 2020 is expected to be released in August 2020. The Counselling Round is released in the form of a Seat Allotment List and individual seat allotment letter. Candidates whose name has been listed in AMU MBBS Seat Allotment List under AMU Quota will be offered admission in Medical and Dental Colleges.
AMU MBBS/BDS Counselling 2020 – Round II
The AMU MBBS Counselling for Round II takes place in August/ September 2020. Candidates who were not selected in the first round of counseling can be able to take part in the counselling round. The Selection Procedure is the same as that of the First Round Counselling.
AMU MBBS Counseling 2020- Mop-Up Round
At the end of the counseling round, if there is any seat vacant then the waitlisted candidates will be called out for the Mop-Up Round Counselling 2020. Candidates can check their Mop-Up Round Counselling by entering NEET Roll Number and Captcha Code.
How to Fill in AMU MBBS Counselling Form 2020?
The Counselling Form has to be filled online. The step by step procedure to fill in the counseling form is as follows-
- Visit the official website of Aligarh Muslim University – www.amu.ac.in
- Click on the Link “AMU MBBS Counselling 2020”
- Register Yourself- Candidates need to first register themselves with their NEET Roll Number and other details. After the submission of the details, a unique registration id and roll number will be allotted.
- The Roll Number and Password is your Login Credentials.
- After logging in, a list of the Universities will be available in AMU MBBS Admission 2020.
- Fill in your choices and preferences as per the priority.
- After the submission of all the details, submit the form and take the printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe for future reference.
Details mentioned in Seat Allotment List
The details or the list of the information that will be available on the AMU MBBS Seat Allotment List 2020 is as follows-
- The rank of the Candidate
- Allotted Quota
- Allotted Institute
- Allotted Category
- Candidate Category and
AMU MBBS Seat Matrix 2020
The seat matrix indicates the no. of seats offered by the institute. In addition, the admission of students will be as per the seat matrix only. The counselling committee will allot seats to students on the basis of their rank in the merit list. Further, the seat matrix of AMU University is provided below. If the no. of seats will be revised, then the same will be updated here.
|Medical College||Number of Seats||Dental College||Number of Seats|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, AMU||150 Seats||Dr. Ziauddin Ahmad Dental College, AMU||35 Seats|
AMU MBBS Document Verification 2020
Candidates who have been selected in the seat allotment list will be eligible for admission in the desired college. The Document Verification Round will take place offline and candidates have to produce their Personal and Educational Documents.
The list of the documents that the candidate has to carry is as follows-
- 10th Class Mark sheet and PasCertificateicate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Passing certificate
- NEET Score Card
- A Printout Copy of AMU MBBS Application Form
- Transfer/Migration Certificate from the Institution last attended/ school leaving certificate.
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET Rank Letter
- Eight Colored Copies of Passport Size photograph which you have applied while filling the application.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
The AMU MBBS Counselling Procedure will start from August/ September 2020. Candidates will be selected based on their ranks in the merit list. Candidates who remain absent at the time of counselling will be disqualified from the Medical procedure.
AMU MBBS 2020 Merit List
The AMU MBBS Rank List will be published on the official website of the university. Only the students who would have submitted the form on time will be considered for the rank list. Furthermore, the merit list students will further have to appear for counselling. This list will be available in PDF format. Candidates thus will be able to download it easily. This list helps the authorities in segregating students on the basis of merit. Further, the students are thus called for counselling as per the merit list only.