Uttarakhand GNM Result 2020: GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. Candidates can check the GNM and ANM Nursing Result here. The conducting authority is Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). Thus, the Authority is responsible for releasing the result. In addition, the result will be released in online mode and thus the candidates will be able to download it.
Moreover, the selected candidates will be eligible for admission to Nursing colleges and universities of Uttarakhand. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Further, only the UK Nursing Merit students will be eligible for counselling. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result, you can go through this entire article. All the important information about the admit card and counselling is available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Result 2020
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Result merit list will be released separately for each course, such as ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Nursing, and Post-Basic Nursing. Candidates will be able to check out the result in online mode on the official website. Moreover, the dates of the event are not announced yet. However, the tentative exam schedule is as follows:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Release date of Admit card||08th October 2020|
|Date of Entrance exam||17th October 2020|
|Result Declaration||– October 2020 –|
|Commencement of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
Check – Punjab GNM 2020
- As per the meeting held through Zoom App, the University shall conduct End Semester Examination of even semester after 03 May 2020 due to the lockdown. Candidates are further advised to visit the concerned websites for updates.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Exam Pattern 2020
Candidates should have in-depth knowledge of the exam pattern. As that will help you during the preparation and will increase your chances of getting a good score. Thus, the HNBUMU Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern is as follows:
- Questions will be objective-based.
- The Mode of the exam is online (computer-based)
- Total Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- In Uttarakhand GNM, questions will be asked from the following- Hindi (20 marks), Basic Mathematics (20 marks), General Science (Phy/Chem/Biology)- 20 marks, and General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness (40 marks).
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
- Each Correct Question Carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Result PDF
The link to download the previous years’ Uttarakhand Nursing Result is given below. Candidates should note that the result of this session will be released in the same format.
|ANM Result PDF||GNM Result pdf|
|BSc Nursing Result 2020||B.Sc Paramedical Result 2020|
|Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2020||M.Sc Nursing Result 2020|
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2020
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Therefore, the steps to download the merit list result are as follows:
- Visit the Official Website – www.hnbumuexams.com or hnbgu.ac.in
- Select the respective course
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Moreover, candidates are advised to keep 2-3 copies of the result, as you may require it for further admission processes.
Details on the HNBUMU Nursing GNM 2020 Rank Card
There is a lot of important information on the merit list. Make sure that it’s all there. And also that all of that is also correct and current. In addition, these details are provided in the list for allowing students to easily look for their names on the list. Thus, the following details will be present on your rank card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks Secured
- Qualifying Marks
Check – Haryana GNM and ANM Merit List
List of Documents Required at the Time of GNM Admission 2020
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Merit List
The HNBUMU GNM Merit List will be prepared for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Moreover, in this list, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit as per their performance in the entrance exam. It will be available on the official website in PDF format. Thus, the students will be able to download it easily. Furthermore, only the merit students will be eligible for further admission processes. Therefore, do check out the merit list.
UK GNM 2020 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. Moreover, only the merit list candidates will be eligible for the round of counselling. Candidates should note that the venue, time and date details of counselling will be published on the official website. The other important details regarding this round of admission are as follows:
- Official authorities will conduct HNBUMU Nursing Counselling rounds for the applicants. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counselling round.
- The Counselling process will take place on the basis of the rank.
- The counselling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. It will available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.