The authorities have released the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019. GNM stands for the General Nurse Midwifery course. Candidates can check the GNM and ANM Nursing Result here. The conducting authority is Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK). The Authority is responsible for releasing the result. The result will release in the form of a merit list. And the merit list will release in online mode. You can get it from the official website of the university. However, the Answer Key of Uttarakhand GNM has been released.
This Uttarakhand GNM and Nursing 2019 entrance will get you a chance of admission in different universities. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result, you can go through this entire article. All the important information about the admit card and counseling is also available.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check Uttarakhand GNM 2019
Important Dates Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Result has been declared for all the courses. The result has been declared for ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Nursing, and Post-Basic Nursing. Candidates can check all the official dates here.
|Name of the Event||Announced Dates|
|Release date of Admit card||15th July 2019|
|Date of Entrance exam||20th July 2019 (ANM and GNM), and 21st July 2019 (B.Sc/Post-Basic/M.Sc Nursing)|
|Result Declaration||Third Week of August 2019 (Declared)|
|Commencement of Counseling||To be Announced|
Check- Punjab GNM 2019
Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Result PDF
Candidates can download the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing and GNM/ANM Result pdf here-
|ANM Result PDF||GNM Result pdf|
|BSc Nursing Result 2019||B.Sc Paramedical Result 2019|
|Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Result 2019||M.Sc Nursing Result 2019|
Uttarakhand GNM Result/Merit List 2019
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Result is very important. The UK GNM and Nursing Result have been declared. The Uttarakhand Nursing and GNM Merit Rank List pdf have been declared in the form of result. The Link to check the result is available above. The authorities will give admission to the applicants on the basis of the merit list. You can also check the result by visiting the official website. And then you have to download the merit list from the website. HNB Uttarakhand 2019 Merit list will form on the marks secured by the applicants in the qualifying exam. After the declaration of the merit list, authorities will start the counseling round.
Check- GNM Merit List 2019
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam Pattern of Uttarakhand B.Sc/Post-Basic and GNM Nursing is different. Therefore, check the exam pattern and schedule carefully.
Uttarakhand HNBUMU ANM Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- The HNBUMU ANM Nursing Exam took place on 20th July 2019.
- The exam timing for ANM is from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Questions will be objective-based.
- The Mode of the exam is online (computer-based)
- Total Time Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- In Uttarakhand ANM, questions will be asked from the following- Hindi (20 marks), Basic Mathematics (20 marks), General Science (Phy/Chem/Biology)- 20 marks, and General Studies/Knowledge/Awareness (40 marks).
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 100 marks.
- Each Correct Question Carries 1 mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website or click on the link available above.
- Select the respective course
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check Odisha GNM and ANM 2019
Details on the HNBUMU Nursing GNM 2019 Rank Card
There is a lot of important information on the merit list. Make sure that it’s all there. And also that all of that is also correct and current. Find the list of that important stuff down below-
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
UK GNM 2019 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Counseling phase comes after the merit list releases. So, it is very important. You will get your college after this step. The Counselling Round is expected to be held in the first week of September 2019. The information related to the counseling is available down below for the candidates:
- Official authorities will conduct HNBUMU Nursing Counseling rounds for the applicants. After that, the university will provide admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counseling round.
- The Counseling process will take place on the basis of the rank.
- The counseling round will have two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then they will have more rounds.
- The first Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2019 Counseling round is to be conducted in the month of September 2019.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form. It will available on the official website. This is necessary in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counseling round if everything checks out.
- For the counseling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
Check- MP GNTST/PNST Result 2019
List of Documents Required at the Time of GNM Admission 2019
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit card
- Seat allotment letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
- The Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Exam will take place on 20th July 2019 (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm).
- The Exam will take place online. The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- Total Number of Questions – 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The Question paper is divided into five sections- English/Hindi/Basic Mathematics/General Science/General Knowledge and Awareness
- Hindi and English Language Questions carry 10 questions each. There will be 20 questions from Maths. Lastly, General Awareness/Studies will carry 30 questions each.
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.