Uttarakhand GNM Result 2021: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna (HNB) University of Uttarakhand (UK) releases the merit list result. The university releases it in the form of a merit list in pdf format. Thus, the candidates can download it easily. Moreover, the selected candidates are admitted to the Nursing colleges and universities of Uttarakhand. All these colleges offer the General Nursing And Midwifery Courses. Further, only the UK Nursing Merit students can participate in the rounds of counselling. Meanwhile, for a more detailed account of the result, you can go through this entire article. All the important information about the admit card and counselling is available here.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand GNM Result 2021
The HNBUMU GNM Nursing Merit List is released separately for each course, such as ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Nursing, and Post-Basic Nursing. Candidates are admitted to Nursing colleges purely on the basis of merit. Hence, a candidate’s performance in the exam is the deciding factor. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned below for reference.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Release date of Admit Card||2nd Week of July 2021|
|Date of Entrance exam||3rd Week of July 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of August 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling||2nd Week of October 2021|
Check – Punjab GNM Admission
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2021
A Step by Step account of how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Therefore, the steps to download the merit list result are as follows:
- Visit the HNBUMU Official Website – www.hnbumuexams.com or hnbgu.ac.in
- Select the respective course
- Then, open that link.
- Candidates can then check the Merit List Result.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- This step finds a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Moreover, candidates are advised to keep 2-3 copies of the result, as you may require it for further admission processes.
Details on the HNBUMU Nursing GNM 2021 Rank Card
There is a lot of important information on the merit list. Make sure that it’s all there. And also that all of that is also correct and current. In addition, these details are provided in the list for allowing students to easily look for their names on the list. Thus, the candidates can find the below-mentioned details on the rank card.
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks Secured
- Qualifying Marks
Download Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Result PDF
The link to download the previous years’ Uttarakhand Nursing Result is given below. Candidates should note that the result of this session shall be released in the same format.
|ANM Result PDF||GNM Result pdf|
|BSc Nursing Result||B.Sc Paramedical Result|
|Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Result||M.Sc Nursing Result|
Check – Haryana GNM and ANM Merit List
Uttarakhand GNM Nursing Merit List
The HNBUMU GNM Merit List is prepared for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Moreover, in this list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit as per their performance in the entrance exam. In the rank list, candidates can locate their name, qualifying status, application no., exam score, etc. The rank list is further published in pdf format. Thus, the students can download it easily. Furthermore, only the merit students are eligible for further admission processes. Candidates are called for counselling as per the merit list only.
UK GNM 2021 Counselling
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. Moreover, only the merit list candidates are eligible for the round of counselling. Candidates should note that the venue, time, and date details of counselling are published on the HNBUMU official website (www.hnbumuexams.com). The other important details regarding this round of admission are as follows:
- Official authorities conduct HNBUMU Nursing Counselling rounds for the applicants. After that, the university provides admission to GNM courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in the nursing course have to appear for counselling round.
- The Counselling process takes place on the basis of merit rank.
- It is conducted in two different rounds. Furthermore, if there are still vacant seats, then the mop-up round takes place.
- Applicants have to fill the registration form for counselling. This is necessary in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- For the counselling round, applicants need to download the seat allotment letter. You can get it from the website.
List of Documents Required at the Time of GNM Coounselling 2021
After downloading the seat allotment letter, applicants can report to the allotted college. Please bring along all the required documents for confirmation:
- 12th standard mark sheet
- 10th standard mark sheet
- Medical certificate
- Admit Card
- Seat Allotment Letter
- Valid photo ID proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate