Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2021: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University Dehradun is responsible for conducting the counselling round. In addition, counselling procedures begin soon after the result declaration. The date, time, and venue details are further published on the official website of HNBUMU. Moreover, only the merit list students are eligible for HNBUMU GNM Admission. The students further have to carry certain documents along with them. Further, the list of documents to be carried along and other details regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2021 are mentioned below. Aspirants can further go through this article in order to get details of the counselling process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2021
Candidates should note it is a must for all merit list students to appear for this round. The absentees may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Thus, make sure that you appear for HNBUMU Nursing Counselling in person. Further, candidates appearing for counselling rounds should be well versed with the important event dates. The important events and dates are hence mentioned in the table below.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||– November 2021 –|
|Closing Date||– November 2021 –|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||– November 2021 –|
|Data Processing||– November 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– November 2021 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– November 2021 –|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||– December 2021 –|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|– December 2021 –|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||– December 2021 –|
|Data Processing||– December 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– December 2021 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– December 2021 –|
Check – AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling
Schedule of Mop-Up Counselling
|Online Registration||– January 2021 –|
|Release of the State Merit List||– January 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– January 2021 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– January 2021 –|
How to Apply for Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ ANM Nursing Counselling?
The candidates have to register online first for the counselling round. Candidates who do not register online on time, may not be allowed to appear for counselling. Therefore, make sure that you complete the registration process on time. Further, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling.
- Visit the Official Website, i.e www.hnbumu.ac.in
- On the Homepage, Enter your Username/ Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code in Login Section.
- Further, start filling in the choices and lock.
HNB UK Nursing Result/ Merit List 2021
The authorities give admission to the applicants strictly on the basis of the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2021. Make sure to visit the official website for regular updates. One can check the merit list as well as the result by clicking on the link that the authority provides as per the schedule. Furthermore, the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam form the basis for making the merit list. One must note that the authority conducts the counselling rounds soon after the release of the merit list.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result
The following is a step-wise procedure on how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2021 Merit List. Make sure that you perform the following steps appropriately. Go through the steps given very carefully.
- Go to the official website – www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click on the link available on that website. You can easily find the same in the Latest Updates section of the official website.
- Moreover, continue further by clicking on the provided link.
- A PDF opens up on the next page.
- The result as mentioned above shall be in the form of a merit list.
- Furthermore, you have to enter your name and roll number.
- After entering your credentials, your result appears on the screen.
- Moreover, while checking your result, make sure to check all the other details as well.
Nursing Counselling 2021 of Uttarakhand- Important Steps
The following are the important steps one needs to perform as well as make sure that they are completed within a limited time frame. But in the first place, the selected candidate has to register themselves for the UK 2021 Nursing Counselling at the official website.
- Firstly, the official authorities will conduct counselling round-wise for the applicants as per the schedule.
- Moreover, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to appear for counselling round in order to seek the Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission.
- However, in the first place, the candidate needs to check the UK Nursing Merit List in order to check their rank. As the seat is allotted rank-wise. Also, make your course choices list according to your preference.
- Furthermore, the authority also releases the Provisional Merit List in order to provide admission to the students for the vacant seats.
- However, applicants first have to register for the counselling procedure. One then fills in some mandatory personal as well as contact details. Moreover, this is necessary for the selected candidates in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities further allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- Moreover, all the candidates are advised to carry their BSc Nursing Counselling Seat Allotment Letter. One can download the same from the official website if they have successfully registered for the event.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling- Important Documents
Uttarakhand State Nursing Registration Council conducts the BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates. Moreover, only those candidates who have their names in the BSc Nursing Merit List can attend the seat allotment procedure. Furthermore, the counselling procedure comprises the physical verification of the candidate’s identity as well as his/ her previous year’s academic performance. But first of all, one has to download the allotment letter available on the official website of the HNBUMU. Furthermore, make sure to carry the original as well as the photocopy of all the essential documents required for the same. Moreover, in order to easily check Counselling Dates, Complete Admission Process, etc. your efforts, the following is the list of all the important documents/ certificates one needs to carry on the same day.
- The original mark sheet as well as a photocopy of class 12th and Transfer Certificate.
- Original along with a photocopy of 10th class mark sheet
- Print out the Application Form with the candidate’s signature in the space provided.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photos of the candidate
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST category, then one needs to submit a certificate of the same issued by a Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Copy of print out of e-Receipt generated after the completion of the payment process.
- Certification of physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Character Certificate issued by the respective school or the last Institution.
UK Nursing Previous Years Allotment List
- BSc Nursing Mop-up Round
- Post Basic Nursing Mop-up
- MSc Nursing Mop-Up
- UK Nursing Allotment Letter
- BSc Nursing Round-2 Allotment
- Post Basic Round-2 Allotment
- MSc Nursing Round-2 Allotment List
- B.Sc Nursing Allotment List
- PB. B.Sc Nursing Result
- MSc Nursing Allotment
- BSc Nursing Seat Matrix
- Post Basic BSc Nursing Seat Matrix
- MSc Nursing Seat Matrix