Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2019 is provided strictly on the basis of the BSc Nursing Merit List. Thereafter, the authorities conduct the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 which is the final seat allotment process. Thus, it becomes very important for the candidates to fulfill the required eligibility criteria along with the minimum cut-off marks of the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2019. However, one can still have a rough idea regarding the chances of them getting admission by going through the UK Nursing Answer Key. Moreover, one should be well revised with the HNB Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Dates schedule. In order to get a more detailed account regarding the BSc Nursing Counselling 2019, continue scrolling through the page.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UK Nursing Counselling 2019- Important Dates
All the candidates who will be appearing for the UK Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, should remain aware with the latest date schedule of the HNBUMU. Therefore, we have given below a tabulated form of all the important events along with their dates regarding the HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2019. However, some of the dates given below are tentative. Moreover, as soon as the authority releases the official dates, we will update our website with the same. Until then, be well prepared by having a rough idea of the dates schedule of the following events. Meanwhile, don’t forget to visit our website for daily updates rather wasting time on unreliable portals.
|UK GNM/ANM Exam||20th July 2019|
|UK BSc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing/ MSc Nursing Exam||21st July 2019|
|BSc Nursing Merit List||July-August 2019 (Tentative)|
|Nursing Result||August 2019 (Tentative)|
|Nursing Counselling Start Date||September 2019 (Tentative)|
Uttarakhand BSc/Post Basic Nursing Counseling 2019
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. Therefore, it is very important for the selected candidates to attend it. Moreover, the BSc Nursing Counselling will be conducted round-wise. However, the number of rounds is directly proportional to the number of seats available. In addition, the authority conducts the same for physical verification of the applicant’s candidature. Therefore, make sure to carry all the necessary documents. You can go through the list of important documents in the section below. Furthermore, this is the last step of the admission process after which you will get the admission.
HNB UK Nursing Result/Merit List 2019
The BSc Nursing Merit List plays an important in the admission process along with the UK BSc Nursing Result 2019. However, the official dates for the release of both the events are not announced yet. Keep tabs on the official website. We will update our website as soon as the authority does the same. Moreover, the authorities will give admission to the applicants strictly on the basis of the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2019. One must note that it will be available in online mode. Make sure to visit the official website for regular updates. One can check the merit list as well as the result by clicking on the link that the authority will provide as per the schedule. Furthermore, the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam forms the basis for making the merit list. One must note that the authority will conduct the Uttarakhand Nursing Couselling 2019 rounds soon after the release of the merit list.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019
The following is a step-wise procedure on how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2019 Merit List. Make sure that you perform the following steps appropriately. Go through the steps given very carefully.
- Go to the official website( http://www.hnbgu.ac.in/ ).
- Click on the link available on that website. You can easily find the same in the Latest Updates section of the official website.
- Moreover, continue further by clicking on the provided link.
- A PDF will open up on the next page.
- The result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Furthermore, you have to enter in your name and roll number.
- After entering your credentials, your result will appear on the screen.
- Moreover, while checking your result, make sure to check all the other details as well.
Nursing Counselling 2019 Uttarakhand- Important Steps
The following are the important steps one needs to perform as well as make sure that they are completed within the limited time frame. But in the first place, the selected candidate has to register themselves for the UK 2019 Nursing Counselling at the official website.
- Firstly, the official authorities will conduct counseling round-wise for the applicants as per the schedule.
- Moreover, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to appear for counseling round in order to seek the Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission.
- However, in the first place, the candidate needs to check the UK Nursing Merit List in order to check his rank. As the seat will be allotted rank-wise. Also, make your course choices list according to your preference.
- Furthermore, the authority will also release the Provisional Merit List in order to provide admission to the students for the vacant seats.
- The Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 procedure will begin in the month of September 2019.
- However, applicants will first have to register for the counselling procedure. One will then fill some mandatory personal as well as contact details. Moreover, this is necessary for the selected candidates in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counseling round if everything checks out.
- Moreover, all the candidates are advised to carry their BSc Nursing Counselling Seat Allotment Letter. One can download the same from the official website if they have successfully registered for the event.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling- Important Documents
Uttarakhand State Nursing Registration Council conducts the BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates. Moreover, only those candidates who have their names in the BSc Nursing Merit List can attend the seat allotment procedure. Furthermore, the counselling procedure comprises of the physical verification of the candidate’s identity as well as his/her previous year academic performance. But first of all, one has to download the allotment letter available at the official website of the HNBUMU. Furthermore, make sure to carry original as well as the photocopy of all the essential documents required for the same. Moreover, in order to ease your efforts, the following is the list of all the important documents/ certificates one needs to carry on the same day.
- The original mark sheet as well as a photocopy of class 12th and Transfer Certificate.
- Original along with a photocopy of 10th class mark sheet
- Print out of the Application Form with the candidate’s signature in the space provided.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photos of the candidate
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST category, then one needs to submit a certificate of the same issued by a Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Copy of print out of e-Receipt generated after the completion of the payment process.
- Certification of physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Character Certificate issued by the respective school or the last Institution.
So, this was all about the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019. Hope you got all the essential information regarding the same. In case you have any queries, comment it down in the section below.