Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 has been started. The Link for the first round counselling is available below along with the schedule. Candidates can now register. However, the last date of the counselling registration is 20th October 2019. In addition, the admission is provided strictly on the basis of the BSc Nursing Merit List. The HNBUMU Uttarakhand has released the Nursing and GNM Result 2019. Candidates can click on the link provided to check the result. Thereafter, the authorities conduct the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 which is the final seat allotment process. Thus, it becomes very important for the candidates to fulfill the required eligibility criteria along with the minimum cut-off marks of the Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2019.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, one can still have a rough idea regarding the chances of them getting admission by going through the UK Nursing Answer Key. Moreover, one should be well revised with the HNB Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission 2019 Dates schedule. In order to get a more detailed account regarding the BSc Nursing Counselling 2019, continue scrolling through the page.
UK Nursing Counselling 2019- Important Dates
All the candidates have appeared the UK Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, should remain aware with the latest date schedule of the HNBUMU. Therefore, we have given below a tabulated form of all the important events along with their dates regarding the HNBU Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2019. The Entrance Exam is over, and the result has been declared. Candidates can check the schedule of the UK HNBUMU Nursing and GNM Counselling 2019 of Round I and II.
Uttarakhand State/Paramedical Nursing Counselling Schedule
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||14th October 2019 (12:00 pm)|
|Closing Date||20th October 2019 (17:00 pm)|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||20th October 2019 (20:00 pm)|
|Data Processing||21st October 2019 to 22nd October 2019|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||23rd October 2019 (After 2:00 pm)|
|Last Date to Join College||31st October 2019|
Round II Counselling Schedule
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||4th November 2019 (1:00 pm)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|4th November 2019 (1:00 pm) to 12th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||4th November 2019 (1:00 pm) to 12th November 2019 (5:00 pm)|
|Display of State Merit List for Round II on Website||12th November 2019 (after 8:00 pm)|
|Data Processing||13th to 14th November 2019|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||15th November 2019|
|Last Date to Join College||20th November 2019|
Uttarakhand HNBUMU Mop-Up Nursing Counselling Schedule – (Only for Government Institutions)
|Display of Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Counselling on University Website||30th October 2019 (10:00 am)|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission of Rs 200/-||30th October 2019 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
|Display of State Merit List of Mop-Up Round||30th October 2019 (after 8:00 pm)|
|Manual Reporting and Document Verification||31st October 2019 (9:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Manual Seat Allotment by Counselling Board||31st October 2019|
|Last Date for Admission||31st October 2019|
|UK GNM/ANM Exam||20th July 2019|
|UK BSc Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing/ MSc Nursing Exam||21st July 2019|
|BSc Nursing Merit List||28th August 2019 (Declared)|
|Nursing Result||28th August 2019 (Declared)|
|Nursing Counselling Start Date||14th October 2019 (Started)|
The Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling has been started. The Link to apply for the counselling is available below. Last date for online choice filling os 20th October 2019.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling?
The Step by Step Process to register for counselling is as follows-
- Click on the link given above.
- Enter your Username/Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Start filling in the choices and lock.
Uttarakhand BSc/Post Basic Nursing Counseling 2019
The Uttarakhand HNBUMU 2019 Counselling phase comes after the merit list releases. Therefore, it is very important for the selected candidates to attend it. Moreover, the BSc Nursing Counselling will be conducted round-wise. However, the number of rounds is directly proportional to the number of seats available. In addition, the authority conducts the same for physical verification of the applicant’s candidature. Therefore, make sure to carry all the necessary documents. You can go through the list of important documents in the section below. Furthermore, this is the last step of the admission process after which you will get the admission.
HNB UK Nursing Result/Merit List 2019
The BSc Nursing Merit List of Uttarakhand HNBUMU has been declared. The link to check the Merit List Result of GNM and Nursing is available. Moreover, the authorities will give admission to the applicants strictly on the basis of the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2019. Make sure to visit the official website for regular updates. One can check the merit list as well as the result by clicking on the link that the authority will provide as per the schedule. Furthermore, the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam forms the basis for making the merit list. One must note that the authority will conduct the Uttarakhand Nursing Couselling 2019 rounds soon after the release of the merit list.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result 2019
The following is a step-wise procedure on how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2019 Merit List. Make sure that you perform the following steps appropriately. Go through the steps given very carefully.
- Go to the official website( http://www.hnbumu.ac.in/ ).
- Click on the link available on that website. You can easily find the same in the Latest Updates section of the official website.
- Moreover, continue further by clicking on the provided link.
- A PDF will open up on the next page.
- The result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Furthermore, you have to enter in your name and roll number.
- After entering your credentials, your result will appear on the screen.
- Moreover, while checking your result, make sure to check all the other details as well.
Nursing Counselling 2019 of Uttarakhand- Important Steps
The following are the important steps one needs to perform as well as make sure that they are completed within the limited time frame. But in the first place, the selected candidate has to register themselves for the UK 2019 Nursing Counselling at the official website.
- Firstly, the official authorities will conduct counseling round-wise for the applicants as per the schedule.
- Moreover, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to appear for counseling round in order to seek the Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission.
- However, in the first place, the candidate needs to check the UK Nursing Merit List in order to check his rank. As the seat will be allotted rank-wise. Also, make your course choices list according to your preference.
- Furthermore, the authority will also release the Provisional Merit List in order to provide admission to the students for the vacant seats.
- The Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019 procedure to begin in the month of September 2019.
- However, applicants will first have to register for the counselling procedure. One will then fill some mandatory personal as well as contact details. Moreover, this is necessary for the selected candidates in order to participate in the counseling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counseling round if everything checks out.
- Moreover, all the candidates are advised to carry their BSc Nursing Counselling Seat Allotment Letter. One can download the same from the official website if they have successfully registered for the event.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling- Important Documents
Uttarakhand State Nursing Registration Council conducts the BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates. Moreover, only those candidates who have their names in the BSc Nursing Merit List can attend the seat allotment procedure. Furthermore, the counselling procedure comprises of the physical verification of the candidate’s identity as well as his/her previous year academic performance. But first of all, one has to download the allotment letter available at the official website of the HNBUMU. Furthermore, make sure to carry original as well as the photocopy of all the essential documents required for the same. Moreover, in order to easeCheck Counselling Dates, Complete Admission Process, etc. your efforts, the following is the list of all the important documents/ certificates one needs to carry on the same day.
- The original mark sheet as well as a photocopy of class 12th and Transfer Certificate.
- Original along with a photocopy of 10th class mark sheet
- Print out of the Application Form with the candidate’s signature in the space provided.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photos of the candidate
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST category, then one needs to submit a certificate of the same issued by a Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Copy of print out of e-Receipt generated after the completion of the payment process.
- Certification of physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Character Certificate issued by the respective school or the last Institution.
So, this was all about the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2019. Hope you got all the essential information regarding the same. In case you have any queries, comment it down in the section below.