Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2020: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna, Uttarakhand Medical Education University Dehradun is responsible for conducting the counselling round. In addition, counselling procedure will begin soon after the result declaration. The date, time and venue details will be further published on the official website. Moreover, only the merit list students will be eligible for HNBUMU GNM Admission. The students further have to carry certain documents along with them. Further, the list of documents to be carried along and other details regarding the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2020 are mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2020
Candidates should note it is a must for all merit list students to appear for this round. The absentees may loose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Thus, make sure that you appear for HNBUMU Nursing Counselling in person. The officials haven’t released the official notification yet. Thus, the complete schedule is not available yet. However, the tentative dates of events are mentioned below. The below schedule table will be updated once the dates of the event will be announced.
Round I Counselling Schedule
|Online Choice Filling Starting Date||– October 2020 –|
|Closing Date||– October 2020 –|
|Release of the State Merit List for Round I||– October 2020 –|
|Data Processing||– October 2020 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– October 2020 –|
Round II Counselling Schedule (for State Quota Candidates only)
|Display of Seat Matrix for Round II||– November 2020 –|
|Online Registration, Fee Submission by new candidates and|
Online Re-Registration by the First Round Candidates, and candidates who are opting for upgradation
|– November 2020 –|
|Fresh New Choice Filling and Locking by New Candidates and Already Registered Candidates||– November 2020 –|
|Data Processing||– November 2020 –|
|Declaration of Result of ANM/GNM, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing/Post-Basic, B.Sc Paramedical||– November 2020 –|
|Last Date to Join College||– December 2020 –|
Check – AIIMS BSc Nursing Counselling
How to Apply for Uttarakhand HNBUMU GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling?
The candidates will have to register online first for the counselling round. Candidates who will not register online timely, may not be allowed to appear for counselling. Therefore, make sure that you complete the registration process on time. Further, students can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Uttarakhand GNM Counselling.
- Visit the Official Website, i.e www.hnbumu.ac.in
- On the Homepage, Enter your Username/Mobile Number, Password, and Captcha Code in Login Section.
- Further, start filling in the choices and lock.
HNB UK Nursing Result/Merit List 2020
The authorities will give admission to the applicants strictly on the basis of the Uttarakhand Nursing Merit List 2020. Make sure to visit the official website for regular updates. One can check the merit list as well as the result by clicking on the link that the authority will provide as per the schedule. Furthermore, the marks scored by the applicants in the qualifying exam forms the basis for making the merit list. One must note that the authority will conduct the counselling rounds soon after the release of the merit list.
How to Download the Uttarakhand GNM Result
The following is a step-wise procedure on how to download the Uttarakhand GNM Nursing 2020 Merit List. Make sure that you perform the following steps appropriately. Go through the steps given very carefully.
- Go to the official website (www.hnbumu.ac.in).
- Click on the link available on that website. You can easily find the same in the Latest Updates section of the official website.
- Moreover, continue further by clicking on the provided link.
- A PDF will open up on the next page.
- The result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Furthermore, you have to enter in your name and roll number.
- After entering your credentials, your result will appear on the screen.
- Moreover, while checking your result, make sure to check all the other details as well.
Nursing Counselling 2020 of Uttarakhand- Important Steps
The following are the important steps one needs to perform as well as make sure that they are completed within a limited time frame. But in the first place, the selected candidate has to register themselves for the UK 2020 Nursing Counselling at the official website.
- Firstly, the official authorities will conduct counselling round-wise for the applicants as per the schedule.
- Moreover, it is mandatory for the selected candidates to appear for counselling round in order to seek the Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Admission.
- However, in the first place, the candidate needs to check the UK Nursing Merit List in order to check their rank. As the seat will be allotted rank-wise. Also, make your course choices list according to your preference.
- Furthermore, the authority will also release the Provisional Merit List in order to provide admission to the students for the vacant seats.
- However, applicants will first have to register for the counselling procedure. One will then fill some mandatory personal as well as contact details. Moreover, this is necessary for the selected candidates in order to participate in the counselling round.
- On the official website applicants also need to select the choice of course. Make sure that you do that according to your preference. And after that lock, the choices filled.
- Authorities will allot seats in the first counselling round if everything checks out.
- Moreover, all the candidates are advised to carry their BSc Nursing Counselling Seat Allotment Letter. One can download the same from the official website if they have successfully registered for the event.
Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling- Important Documents
Uttarakhand State Nursing Registration Council conducts the BSc Nursing Counselling for the selected candidates. Moreover, only those candidates who have their names in the BSc Nursing Merit List can attend the seat allotment procedure. Furthermore, the counselling procedure comprises the physical verification of the candidate’s identity as well as his/her previous year’s academic performance. But first of all, one has to download the allotment letter available on the official website of the HNBUMU. Furthermore, make sure to carry original as well as the photocopy of all the essential documents required for the same. Moreover, in order to easily check Counselling Dates, Complete Admission Process, etc. your efforts, the following is the list of all the important documents/ certificates one needs to carry on the same day.
- The original mark sheet as well as a photocopy of class 12th and Transfer Certificate.
- Original along with a photocopy of 10th class mark sheet
- Print out of the Application Form with the candidate’s signature in the space provided.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photos of the candidate
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST category, then one needs to submit a certificate of the same issued by a Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Copy of print out of e-Receipt generated after the completion of the payment process.
- Certification of physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Character Certificate issued by the respective school or the last Institution.