Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key 2021: Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU) releases the solution key pdf. It is released for various nursing courses including BSc. Nursing, MSc. Nursing, GNM, and ANM. Moreover, it consists of answers to all the questions that are asked in the Uttarakhand Nursing Exam. The solution key is released before the result declaration. In addition, the Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key 2021 is released in PDF format. Therefore, students can download it easily from the HNBUMU official website (www.hnbumu.ac.in). For steps to download the answer key and raising objections, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key 2021
The following are listed the important events along with their dates regarding HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Admission 2021. In addition, this exam is conducted once a year. With the help of a solution key, candidates can predict their results.
|BSc. Nursing/ Post Basic Nursing/ MSc. Nursing Entrance Exam||3rd Week of July 2021|
|UK Nursing Answer Key||– July/ August 2021 –|
|BSc Nursing Result||Last Week of August 2021|
Check – Jharkhand GNM/ANM Answer Key PDF
The concerned authority further provides a direct link to the Nursing Answer Key 2021 as soon as they release it on their official website itself. Furthermore, just like the question paper, the answer key also possesses sets namely A, B, C, and D. Make sure to check your paper set in the first place.
How to Download the HNBUMU 2021 Nursing Answer Key?
The following are the steps on how to download the Uttarakhand Nursing Answer Key 2021 from the official website. However, only successfully registered candidates can get access to the same.
- Visit the HNBUMU official website – www.hnbumu.ac.in
- Click on the link available on the home page – “Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Answer key”.
- Furthermore, the answer key opens up on the next page.
- Download the Answer Key PDF and you may take a print out of the same if you want.
- Make sure you remember your Question Paper Set and further check accordingly.
- Thereafter, in case you wish to, you can calculate your potential marks by referring to the marking scheme.
Contents Of Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Answer Key
The following are the contents of the HNB Uttarakhand Nursing Solution Key. Moreover, the candidates are advised to check all the mentioned contents very carefully in order to avoid any further misunderstanding. As if you do not check properly then you may end up checking the wrong answer key.
- Paper Name
- Question Paper Set
- Question Numbers
- Answers ( Options A, B, C, and D)
Evaluation Of Uttarakhand HNBUMU Nursing Answer Key
As mentioned above, you can calculate a rough score with the help of the answer key. Thus, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to do so. The authorities basically release it for maintaining a transparent relationship with the students. As the result is prepared as per the answer key only.
- In the first place, check the availability of the answer key at the official website.
- If available, then download the HNBUMU Answer Key PDF. You may take a print out of the same for further use.
- Furthermore, tally your answers from the Question Paper with the solution key.
- Don’t forget to check your Set before performing the above steps.
- Thereafter, give one mark for every correct answer, and no marks for the incorrect answer.
- Keep in mind, there is no negative marking.
How to Raise Objection in Uttarakhand Nursing OMR Answer Key 2021?
Soon after the release of the Uttarakhand HNBUMU Solution Key PDF, a facility for raising options to be available on the website. So, if you have any issue regarding the Answer projected by the University then you raise an objection and challenge. The fees for each question objection is Rs 500/-.
After the raise of the objection, the University tally your answer and release a verified answer key. If your answer is correct, then Rs 500 are refunded back.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam Pattern:
Through Uttarakhand Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern candidates can get to know the pattern following which the question paper is prepared. This section is mainly for the students preparing for the exam. They solve previous years’ papers and check the solution key here. Moreover, the exam pattern helps in preparation. The exam pattern of UK Nursing 2021 is further as follows:
- Nature of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- The medium of the Test: English and Hindi
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
The candidates must note that the mode of the BSc Nursing Entrance Exam, Uttarakhand is online. Furthermore, the question paper contains a total of 100 questions. Moreover, the subjects include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Studies, English, and Hindi. In addition, the question paper is organized set-wise and thus the answer key also.
Uttarakhand HNB Nursing Previous Year Answer Key
Here, we have provided the Uttarakhand Nursing 2018,2017 Answer Key. You will get the answer key of B.Sc Nursing, Post-Basic, and ANM Nursing.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2021
HNBUMU Nursing Merit List
The HNBUMU Officials release the Uttarakhand BSc Nursing Merit List in online mode. Moreover, the merit list contains the names of the selected candidates only. These selected students not only have fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria but also have scored marks more than the Cutt-off marks. Furthermore, it is very important for the selected students to attend the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling. However, in the first place, one has to download the seat allotment letter from the official website.
While Attempting The HNBUMU Nursing Entrance Exam
- In the first place, read all the important instructions mentioned in the question paper before starting the exam.
- Manage your time accordingly. Try not to waste time on a single question only.
- Furthermore, while filling the OMR Sheet, make sure to mark your options in the correct manner. For this purpose, you can see the demo done for you on the side of the sheet.
- Moreover, note that only those answers are considered which are marked as per the instructions.
- Also, use a blue/ black ballpoint pen to mark your answer. Make sure to darken the entire circle of the option in order to make it count.