NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Allen: The Exam Analysis will provide you a complete idea of what sort of exam it was. As you know that the NEET 2021 Entrance Exam is a national level exam. Hence, you need to prepare really well to clear it. However, after the completion of the exam, the students get curious to know about their performances. So, to calm down your anxiety and stress, Allen Kota releases the NEET Exam Analysis. The NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Allen comprise all the details regarding the examination. In short, it simplifies the pattern and scheme of the exam in a simple way. Hence, in this article, you will get to know the overall and sectional difficulty level of the exam, and other important things.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Allen
The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body of the NEET Exam 2021. In addition, the entrance exam is expected to be conducted on 02nd May 2021. However, no official date has been announced by the authorities. Moreover, due to COVID-19, a lot of changes in the paper are expected. The dates can also be revised from time to time. So, keep checking concerning websites for updates.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|NEET 2021 Exam||02nd May 2021|
|Availability of Answer key||– 2nd week of May 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result||– 1st week of June 2021 –|
|Starting of Counselling||– 2nd week of June 2021 –|
NEET Paper Analysis by Allen (Overall)
In this section, we will be providing complete details about the Allen Coaching Institute regarding the Exam Analysis. Hence, soon after the completion of the exam, the leading institute will release the exam analysis of the NEET 2021 Question Paper. In this section, we will provide the difficulty level of the exam, question format, etc.
Allen NEET Paper Analysis 2021 (Sectional)
In this section, we will provide a section-wise paper analysis of the NEET 2021 Question Paper. The Question Paper is divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. We will provide a sectional analysis of the NEET subject topics.
NEET Student’s Reaction 2021
On the day of the NEET Entrance Exam, we will provide student reactions to the candidates who are appearing for the exam. We will also give you the latest updates about the NTA Instructions and Checking Methodology etc. Through the reactions, candidates will be able to refer to the thinking of other students about the exam. If the exam will be extremely difficult then the checking will be loose.
NEET Paper Analysis by Other Coaching Institutes
Soon after the completion of the exam, coaching institutes such as Akash, Career Point also release the paper analysis for the NEET 2021. Well, you can get the links to check the Exam Analysis by following Coaching Institutes –
- NTA NEET Exam Analysis by Akash Institute
- Paper Analysis of NEET by Allen Institute
- Resonance NEET Paper Analysis
NEET Official and Unofficial Answer Key by the NTA and Coaching Institutes
Candidates who are appearing in the exam or will be appearing in the next year can check the Answer key provided here. The Answer key of NEET 2021 is released in different codes for the candidates. The Official NEET Solution Key pdf is released after a week of the exam. Whereas, the unofficial answer key will be available by the coaching institutes soon after the exam. The Allen Institute publish the Answer key on its website after the exam.
- NEET Code-Wise Answer Key
- Kelvin NEET Answer Key
- Pathfinder NEET Solution Key pdf
- NEET Answer Key by Brilliant Study Center
- Motion IIT JEE NEET Coaching Institute
- Career Point NEET Answer Key
- Rao IIT Academy NEET Solution Key
- Akash NEET Code-Wise Answer Key
- Resonance NEET Answer Key
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis by Allen
- The NEET Paper Analysis in the form of a video subject-wise as released by the institute. Check out the subject-wise paper analysis video below.
- NEET Paper Analysis by Allen indicates the level of questions, topic-wise distribution, and the standard of questions for each section. – Check Allen NEET Question Paper 2020 Analysis
NEET Subject-Wise Paper Analysis Videos
The paper analysis video of each of the subjects has been released through videos. Check out the paper analysis videos below.
NEET 2020 Schedule
|starting date of registration||2nd December 2019|
|last date of registration||1st January 2020|
|Re-Opening of Form Submission||3rd to 9th Feb 2020|
|NEET Exam Date|
13th September 2020
|Declaration of NEET Result||16th October 2020|
NEET Previous Year Exam Analysis by Allen Institute
The NEET Exam 2019 was held on 5th May 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Hence, To appear for the exam, candidates had to follow strict NEET Exam Guidelines and NEET 2019 Dress Code. By Qualifying for the NEET 2019 Exam, candidates will get admission in different MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH Courses. Therefore, please read the article carefully.
NEET Paper Analysis 2019 by Allen – Event Dates
|Date of the NEET Exam 2019||5th May 2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Release of the Unofficial Answer key||5th May 2019|
|NEET Phase II Entrance Exam||20th May 2019|
|Phase II NEET Answer Key Declaration||20th May 2019|
|Release of the NEET Exam Analysis by Allen Institute||Released|
|Declaration of the Official NEET Answer Key 2019||After 20th May 2019|
|NEET Result 2019 Release Date||5th June 2019|
Highlights of Allen Kota NEET 2019 Paper Analysis
In this article, we will be covering all the details regarding the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The paper analysis will give you a clear idea of the following-
- Examination Pattern of NEET
- NTA NEET Minimum Qualifying Percentile
- Expected Minimum Cutoff Marks
- NEET Question Paper and Answer Key
- Previous Year NEET 2018 Exam Analysis (Sectional and Overall)
- NEET MBBS/BDS Result 2019
- and NEET Counselling 2019
Students Reaction for NEET 2019 Exam
This year, the National Testing Agency was conducting the NEET Entrance Exam. The exam Time was 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This was for the first time that candidates came out happy after appearing the exam. Overall, the question paper was quite easy. In short, you can say that the exam paper was moderate.
Candidates rated the exam an average of 7 to 8 out of 10, which is surprisingly good. Candidates did express that, the Physics paper was not so difficult and it had maximum questions from NCERT only. An average of only 10 to 15 Questions was found to be tricky.
NEET Paper Analysis by Allen Institute – 20th May 2019
Check section-wise paper analysis here.
NEET Physics Paper Analysis
- Paper was moderate to tough
- Questions were based on NCERT Level
- 3 to 5 Questions were tough and lengthy
- 56 to 61 Marks were doable questions
NEET Chemistry Exam Analysis
NEET Biology Paper Analysis 2019
NEET Exam Analysis by Allen Institute- 5th May 2019
On 5th May 2019, Allen Institute had released the exam analysis of Allen Institute. Here we have provided a complete exam analysis of the exam for the candidates. So, candidates if you have appeared in the exam or will be appearing NEET, then this analysis will be very beneficial.
Allen Physics Section Exam Analysis 2019
We will start with the Physics Exam Analysis by Allen first.
- The Physics Section was insanely moderate.
- Candidates were happy after attempting the questions.
- There were 3 to 4 questions overall which were tricky and difficult.
- Lastly, Questions were directly for NCERT.
Tabular Representation of the Physics Topics with Difficulty Level
Well, here you can get all the distribution of the questions that were available in the Physics portion. The topics that were included along with the difficulty level.
|Classes||XI||XII||XI and XII|
|Topics||Mechanics||Heat||SHM and Waves||Electrodynamics||Optics||Modern and Electronics||Total Topics|
Class -Wise, Difficulty Level of the Questions, and Topic-Wise Distribution of Questions
- As you can see that the majority of the questions were asked from the Class 12th Syllabus. Only based on the NCERT Pattern.
- Only 6% of the whole section was difficult, which is quite shocking. Overall the paper was easy to moderate.
- A Majority Number of Questions were asked from the Mechanics Part. Some candidates did say that Modern Physics had also maximum questions.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen- Chemistry
- The Chemistry Section was easy to moderate.
- All the Questions were based on NCERT Example Questions and topics
Tabular Representation of NEET Chemistry Analysis by Allen 2019
|Classes||Organic||Inorganic||Physical Chemistry||Total Questions|
Class -Wise, Difficulty Level of the Questions, and Topic-Wise Distribution of Questions
- Majority of Questions were from Class XII Syllabus
- 11% of the Section was found to be difficult
- Overall the paper was quite easy (moderate).
- Questions from Physics and Inorganic Chemistry was asked the most.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen – Biology
- The Biology Section is divided into two – Botany and Zoology
- The Biology Section was the easiest one of all three.
- Questions were asked directly for NCERT Syllabus.
- Here will analyze the Biology section Class-wise.
Class XI Biology Paper NEET Analysis 2019
Graphical Representation of Class XI Biology NEET Analysis
Class XII Biology Paper NEET Analysis 2019
Graphical Representation of Class XII Biology NEET Analysis
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen – Class-Wise Distribution of Questions
- There was an equal distribution of questions between Class XI and XII
Level of Questions – NEET 2019 Biology
NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying and Cutoff Marks
The Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks on the basis of which candidates will be selected for the further rounds. The minimum qualifying cut off marks will vary from category to category. Therefore, in order to qualify the exam, the candidate has to score the minimum qualifying set of marks that the National Testing Agency has provided. Thus, the NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying Cutoff Marks is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General (UR Category)||50th Percentile|
|OBC Category||40th Percentile|
|SC/ ST (including PWD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile|
Expected NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks
|UR and PH||466-214|
|OBC and PH||213-210|
|SC and PH||2019-130|
|ST and PH||213-118|
NEET Paper Analysis – Question Paper and Answer Key
The NEET Question Paper is released soon after the completion of the exam. However, candidates can check the Previous Year Question Paper here on our page. The Question Paper is released Code-Wise in PDF Format. This shall help the candidates to download and analyze. The NEET MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH Question Paper also benefit those candidates who are appearing for the NEET 2021.
Soon after the completion of the NEET Entrance Exam, NEET Answer Key will be available. Allen Kota is one of the leading Institute which will release the Answer Key. The Solution Key will be available in NEET OMR Sheet Format. Using the OMR Sheet, candidates can tally and evaluate their scores and get predicted results.
Other Institutes that will publish NEET Answer Keys are-
NEET 2018 Exam Analysis – Overall
The Exam was conducted on 6th May 2018 in the morning. In short, we have provided a detailed analysis of NEET 2018 here-
- The Exam took place on 6th May 2018 (Morning).
- Maximum Number of Questions were asked from Class XI Course Syllabus (NCERT)
- Few Questions from Physics and Chemistry were tricky and lengthy.
- Biology Section was easy. Questions were asked directly.
- Overall, the Exam Paper was moderate to difficult.
NEET 2018 Exam Analysis – Section Wise
In this section, we have provided you section-wise exam analysis of the topics. We have also listed out how many questions were asked from which chapter and their difficulty level.
NEET Physics Section Exam Analysis 2018
|Class||XI||XII||XI and XII|
|Topics||Mechanics||Thermal Physics||SHM and Waves||Optics||Electrodynamics||Modern and Electronics||Total Topics|
- Thus, a maximum number of questions were asked from Class XI Course Syllabus.
- Equal Distribution of Moderate and Difficult Questions was asked in the exam.
- Electrodynamics and Mechanics had the maximum number of questions.
- Overall, the Physics Section was moderate to difficult.
NEET Chemistry Paper Analysis 2018
|Classes||Organic Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||Total Questions|
- A total of 45 Questions were asked in the exam.
- Maximum Number of Questions were asked from NCERT.
- Around 24 questions were asked from Class XI Syllabus.
- Thus, Maximum Questions were asked from Class XII Syllabus.
- Overall, the Chemistry section was moderate.
NEET Biology (Botany and Zoology) Syllabus
- In NEET 2018, the Biology Paper had 90 Questions. 45 Questions from Botany and 45 Questions from Zoology.
- Overall, the Biology Paper was easy.
- Few Questions were a little difficult.
Botany Paper Analysis
Class XI XII XI and XII Topics Plant Diversity Anatomy of Plant Plant Morphology Cell Biology and Cell Division Bio-Molecule Plant Physiology Plant Reproduction Genetics and Bio-Technology Ecology Total Easy 2 3 2 1 0 3 3 9 3 26 Medium 5 1 0 4 1 3 2 7 8 31 Difficult 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 Total 8 4 2 5 1 7 5 16 11 59
NEET (Zoology) Paper Analysis 2018
Classes XI XII XI and XII Topics Animal Diversity Structural Organization in Animals Human Physiology Human Reproduction and Reproductive Health Origin and Evolution Human Health and Diseases Total Easy 2 1 8 3 3 2 19 Medium 2 0 6 0 0 0 8 Difficult 0 0 1 2 0 1 4 Total 4 1 15 5 3 3 31
After the NEET 2021 Exam, the Analysis by the Allen Institute will be out too. Candidates will be able to find all the live updates here. Further, if you have any other doubts, then comment down below.