NEET 2020 Paper Analysis by Allen has been made available with the question paper and answer key. Check the analysis through the link provided below. The Exam Analysis will provide you a complete idea of what sort of exam it was. As you know that the NEET 2020 Entrance Exam will take place on 13th September 2020. However, after the completion of the exam, the students must be curious to know about their performances. So, to calm down your anxiety and stress, Allen Kota will release the NEET Exam Analysis. The Allen NEET Examination Analysis will comprise of all the details regarding the examination. In short, it will simplify the pattern and scheme of the exam in a simple way. Hence, in this article, you will get to know the overall and sectional difficulty level of exam, and other important things.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The NEET Paper Analysis in the form of a video subject-wise is also released by the institute. Check out the subject-wise paper analysis video below.
- NEET 2020 Paper Analysis by Allen has been released, wherein, the level of questions, topic-wise distribution, and the standard of questions is mentioned for each section. – Check Allen NEET Question Paper 2020 Analysis
- NEET 2020 Exam is now over. The Allen Institute has released the question paper, answer key, and exam analysis pdf. As per the appeared students, the overall question paper was easy to moderate. Most of the questions were theory-based and direct formula based. Candidates can check NEET Student’s Reaction. The question paper code of this year NEET 2020 Paper is – (E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6). – Check NEET Allen Solution Key
NEET Subject-Wise Paper Analysis Videos
The paper analysis video of each of the subjects has been released through videos. Check out the paper analysis videos below.
NEET 2020 Exam Dates
The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body of the NEET Exam 2020. This year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the exam. The examination dates have been revised many times due to COVID-19. Thus, the students appearing for the test should check the concerned websites frequently. Further, all the important events and dates are mentioned in the table below.
|Date of the Entrance Test||13th September 2020|
|Release of the Unofficial Answer Key (Allen)||13th September 2020|
|Release of the Official Answer Key||– September 2020 –|
|Declaration of NEET Result 2020||– September/ October 2020 –|
NEET Paper Analysis by Allen Academy – Highlights
In this article, we will be covering the following details-
- NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- NTA NEET Paper Analysis (Overall and Sectional)
- NEET Student’s Reaction
- Previous Year NTA NEET Paper Analysis by Allen
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis by Allen (Overall)
In this section, we will be providing complete details about the Allen Coaching Institute regarding the Exam Analysis. Hence, soon after the completion of the exam, the leading institute will release the exam analysis of the NEET 2020 Question Paper. In this section, we will provide the difficulty level of the exam, question format, etc.
Allen NEET Paper Analysis 2020 (Sectional)
In this section, we will provide a section-wise paper analysis of the NEET 2020 Question Paper. The Question Paper is divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. We will provide a sectional analysis of the NEET subject topics.
NEET Student’s Reaction 2020
On the day of the NEET Entrance Exam, we will provide student reaction of the candidates who are appearing the exam. We will also give you the latest updates about the NTA Instructions and Checking Methodology etc. Through the reactions, candidates will be able to refer to the thinking of other students about the exam. If the exam will be extremely difficult then the checking will be loose.
NEET Paper Analysis by Other Coaching Institutes
Soon after the completion of the exam, coaching institutes such as Akash, Career Point will release the paper analysis for the NEET 2020. Well, you can get the links to check the Exam Analysis by following Coaching Institutes –
- NTA NEET Exam Analysis by Akash Institute
- Paper Analysis of NEET by Allen Institute
- Resonance NEET Paper Analysis
NEET Official and Unofficial Answer Key by the NTA and Coaching Institutes
As mentioned before, the exam will take place on 3rd May 2020. Candidates who had appeared the exam or will be appearing in the next year can check the Answer key provided here. The Answer key of NEET 2020 will be available in different codes for the candidates. The Official NEET Solution Key pdf will release after a week of the exam. Whereas, the unofficial answer key will be available by the coaching institutes soon after the exam. The Allen Institute will publish the Answer key on its website after the exam. However, the answer key pdf will be available code-wise.
- NEET Code-Wise Answer Key
- Kelvin NEET Answer Key
- Pathfinder NEET Solution Key pdf
- NEET Answer Key by Brilliant Study Center
- Motion IIT JEE NEET Coaching Institute
- Career Point NEET Answer Key
- Rao IIT Academy NEET Solution Key
- Akash NEET Code-Wise Answer Key
- Resonance NEET Answer Key
NEET Previous Year Exam Analysis by Allen Institute
The NEET Exam 2019 was held on 5th May 2019 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Hence, To appear the exam, candidates had to follow strict NEET Exam Guidelines and NEET 2019 Dress Code. By Qualifying the NEET 2019 Exam, candidates will get admission in different MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH Courses. Therefore, please read the article carefully.
NEET Paper Analysis 2019 by Allen – Event Dates
|Date of the NEET Exam 2019||5th May 2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)|
|Release of the Unofficial Answer key||5th May 2019|
|NEET Phase II Entrance Exam||20th May 2019|
|Phase II NEET Answer Key Declaration||20th May 2019|
|Release of the NEET Exam Analysis by Allen Institute||Released|
|Declaration of the Official NEET Answer Key 2019||After 20th May 2019|
|NEET Result 2019 Release Date||5th June 2019|
Highlights of Allen Kota NEET 2019 Paper Analysis
In this article, we will be covering all the details regarding the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam. The paper analysis will give you a clear idea of the following-
- Examination Pattern of NEET
- NTA NEET Minimum Qualifying Percentile
- Expected Minimum Cutoff Marks
- NEET Question Paper and Answer Key
- Previous Year NEET 2018 Exam Analysis (Sectional and Overall)
- NEET MBBS/BDS Result 2019
- and NEET Counselling 2019
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
Before we start to talk about the Exam Analysis, its very important that you know the exam pattern. The Exam Pattern will give you a more clear idea about the Exam Structure and Marking Scheme. Thus, the following are NEET Exam Pattern 2019 –
- The NEET is an Offline Examination, which means that the exam is a pen and paper-based.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours. The Exam will take place in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The Exam Paper is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Physics and Chemistry Section carries 45 Questions each, whereas, the Biology Section will carry 90 Questions.
- A total of 180 Questions will be available. Thus, the total marks of the exam are 720 marks.
- Each Correct Answer will carry 4 marks and for every wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
Students Reaction for NEET 2019 Exam
This year, the National Testing Agency was conducting the NEET Entrance Exam. The exam Time was 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This was for the first time that candidates came out happy after appearing the exam. Overall, the question paper was quite easy. In short, you can say that the exam paper was moderate.
Candidates rated the exam an average of 7 to 8 out of 10, which is surprisingly good. Candidates did express that, the Physics paper was not so difficult and it had maximum questions from NCERT only. An average of only 10 to 15 Questions was found to be tricky.
NEET Paper Analysis by Allen Institute – 20th May 2019
Check section-wise paper analysis here.
NEET Physics Paper Analysis
- Paper was moderate to tough
- Questions were based on NCERT Level
- 3 to 5 Questions were tough and lengthy
- 56 to 61 Marks were doable questions
NEET Chemistry Exam Analysis
NEET Biology Paper Analysis 2019
NEET 2019 Exam Analysis by Allen Institute- 5th May 2019
On 5th May 2019, Allen Institute had released the exam analysis of Allen Institute. Here we have provided a complete exam analysis of the exam for the candidates. So, candidates if you have appeared the exam or will be appearing NEET 2020, then this analysis will be very beneficial.
Allen Physics Section Exam Analysis 2019
We will start with the Physics Exam Analysis by Allen first.
- The Physics Section was insanely moderate.
- Candidates were happy after attempting the questions.
- There were 3 to 4 questions overall which were tricky and difficult.
- Lastly, Questions were directly for NCERT.
Tabular Representation of the Physics Topics with Difficulty Level
Well, here you can get all the distribution of the questions that were available in the Physics portion. The topics that were included along with the difficulty level.
|Classes||XI||XII||XI and XII|
|Topics||Mechanics||Heat||SHM and Waves||Electrodynamics||Optics||Modern and Electronics||Total Topics|
Class -Wise, Difficulty Level of the Questions, and Topic-Wise Distribution of Questions
- As you can see that the majority of the questions were asked from the Class 12th Syllabus. Only based on the NCERT Pattern.
- Only 6% of the whole section was difficult, which is quite shocking. Overall the paper was easy to moderate.
- A Majority Number of Questions were asked from the Mechanics Part. Some candidates did say that Modern Physics had also maximum questions.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen- Chemistry
- The Chemistry Section was easy to moderate.
- All the Questions were based on NCERT Example Questions and topics
Tabular Representation of NEET Chemistry Analysis by Allen 2019
|Classes||Organic||Inorganic||Physical Chemistry||Total Questions|
Class -Wise, Difficulty Level of the Questions, and Topic-Wise Distribution of Questions
- Majority of Questions were from Class XII Syllabus
- 11% of the Section was found to be difficult
- Overall the paper was quite easy (moderate).
- Questions from Physics and Inorganic Chemistry was asked the most.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen – Biology
- The Biology Section is divided into two – Botany and Zoology
- The Biology Section was the easiest one of all three.
- Questions were asked directly for NCERT Syllabus.
- Here will analyze the Biology section Class-wise.
Class XI Biology Paper NEET Analysis 2019
Graphical Representation of Class XI Biology NEET Analysis
Class XII Biology Paper NEET Analysis 2019
Graphical Representation of Class XII Biology NEET Analysis
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen – Class-Wise Distribution of Questions
- There was an equal distribution of questions between Class XI and XII
Level of Questions – NEET 2019 Biology
NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying and Cutoff Marks
The Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks on the basis of which candidates will be selected for the further rounds. The minimum qualifying cut off marks will vary from category to category. Therefore, in order to qualify the exam, the candidate has to score the minimum qualifying set of marks that the National Testing Agency has provided. Thus, the NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying Cutoff Marks is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General (UR Category)||50th Percentile|
|OBC Category||40th Percentile|
|SC/ ST (including PWD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile|
Expected NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks
|UR and PH||466-214|
|OBC and PH||213-210|
|SC and PH||2019-130|
|ST and PH||213-118|
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis – Question Paper and Answer Key
The NEET Question Paper 2019 is now available soon after the completion of the exam. However, candidates can check the Previous Year Question Paper here in our page. The Question Paper will be available Code-Wise in PDF Format. This will help the candidates to download and analyze. The NEET MBBS/BDS/AYUSH Question Paper 2019 will also benefit those candidates who will be appearing the NEET 2020.
Soon after the completion of the NEET Entrance Exam 2019, NEET Answer Key 2019 will be available. Allen Kota is one of the leading Institute which will release the Answer Key. The Solution Key will be available in NEET OMR Sheet Format. Using the OMR Sheet, candidates can tally and evaluate their scores and get predicted results.
Other Institutes that will publish NEET Answer Keys are-
NEET Previous Year Exam Analysis – Overall
The NTA NEET Previous Year Analysis is available here. Candidates who are appearing the exam this year can take a look at the exam paper. The Exam was conducted on 6th May 2018 in the morning. In short, we have provided a detailed analysis of NEET 2018 here-
- The Exam took place on 6th May 2018 (Morning).
- Maximum Number of Questions were asked from Class XI Course Syllabus (NCERT)
- Few Questions from Physics and Chemistry were tricky and lengthy.
- Biology Section was easy. Questions were asked directly.
- Overall, the Exam Paper was moderate to difficult.
NEET 2018 Exam Analysis – Section Wise
In this section, we will be providing you section-wise exam analysis of the topics. We will also list out how many questions were asked from which chapter and their difficulty level.
NEET Physics Section Exam Analysis 2018
|Class||XI||XII||XI and XII|
|Topics||Mechanics||Thermal Physics||SHM and Waves||Optics||Electrodynamics||Modern and Electronics||Total Topics|
- Thus, a maximum number of questions were asked from Class XI Course Syllabus.
- Equal Distribution of Moderate and Difficult Questions was asked in the exam.
- Electrodynamics and Mechanics had the maximum number of questions.
- Overall, the Physics Section was moderate to difficult.
NEET Chemistry Paper Analysis 2018
|Classes||Organic Chemistry||Inorganic Chemistry||Physical Chemistry||Total Questions|
- A total of 45 Questions were asked in the exam.
- Maximum Number of Questions were asked from NCERT.
- Around 24 Questions were asked from Class XI Syllabus.
- Thus, Maximum Questions were asked from Class XII Syllabus.
- Overall, the Chemistry section was moderate.
NEET 2019 Biology (Botany and Zoology) Syllabus
- In NEET 2018, the Biology Paper had 90 Questions. 45 Questions from Botany and 45 Questions from Zoology.
- Overall, the Biology Paper was easy.
- Few Questions were a little difficult.
Botany Paper Analysis
Class XI XII XI and XII Topics Plant Diversity Anatomy of Plant Plant Morphology Cell Biology and Cell Division Bio-Molecule Plant Physiology Plant Reproduction Genetics and Bio-Technology Ecology Total Easy 2 3 2 1 0 3 3 9 3 26 Medium 5 1 0 4 1 3 2 7 8 31 Difficult 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 2 Total 8 4 2 5 1 7 5 16 11 59
NEET (Zoology) Paper Analysis 2018
Classes XI XII XI and XII Topics Animal Diversity Structural Organization in Animals Human Physiology Human Reproduction and Reproductive Health Origin and Evolution Human Health and Diseases Total Easy 2 1 8 3 3 2 19 Medium 2 0 6 0 0 0 8 Difficult 0 0 1 2 0 1 4 Total 4 1 15 5 3 3 31
After the NEET 2020 Exam, the Analysis by the Allen Institute will be out too. Candidates will be able to find all the live updates here. Further, if you have any other doubts, then comment down below.