NEET Admit Card 2019 will be released in the 1st week of January 2019 (Feb exam) & 1st week of May 2019 (May exam). It will be downloaded through online mode only. Link to download the admit card will be provided here. Registered candidates need to enter valid login credentials to access the admit card. NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test) is a national level entrance test. It is regulated by the National Testing Agency (NTA) from the year 2019. This exam is conducted to get admission into various UG medical & dental programmes all over India. To get the detailed information related to NEET 2019 Admit Card, go through this article.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will provide a facility to download admit card from the official website http://www.nta.ac.in/medicalexam. Candidates should affix the passport size photograph on the admit card. It is not sent to any candidates by post or other modes.
When candidates download it, a copy of it in a pdf format also send in a candidate’s registered email ID. Candidates should save NEET hall ticket 2019 till admission process not completed.
After downloading the NEET 2019 admit card, candidates have to check all the details given in it is correct or not. If candidates found any discrepancy in it, they should immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
NEET 2019 Admit Card Release Date
NEET exam will be held on 3rd February to 17th February 2019 (Feb exam) & 12th May to 25th May 2019 (May Exam). The exam will be organized through online mode (computer-based mode). Candidates can get their NEET hall ticket 2019 from 1st week of January 2019 (Feb exam) & 1st week of May 2019 (May exam).
It will be available only through online mode. After a few weeks of the examination, the board will declare the result. The result will be announced in the 1st week of March 2019 (Feb exam) & 1st week of June 2019 (May exam). NEET answer key will be published within a week after the examination.
How to Download NEET 2019 Admit Card
To download the NEET 2019 Admit Card, follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “Admit Card” link.
- A new page will be opened on a computer screen.
- Now, fill your “Registration Number”, “Date of Birth” & “Security Pin”.
- After that, click on “Submit” button.
- Check your admit card details.
- Download it
- Keep the printout of it for further procedure.
Content of NEET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of NEET 2019 exam contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of examination center allotted to candidate
- Exam Date & Timing
Document Required on NEET 2019 Exam Day
Candidates who have downloaded NEET Admit Card 2019 must bring the following documents at the exam centre:
- Two Print out of NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Two passport size photograph.
- One valid identity proof along with xerox copy of the same.
- Two black/blue ballpoint pen.
NEET 2019 Exam Schedule
Below table contains NEET 2019 Events as per the notification released by the official examination authority NTA. Dates er tentative to change as per the requirement.
|1.||NEET Exam Day events||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|2.||NEET Admit card 2019 checking process||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|3.||Distribution of test books||9.45 AM|
|4.||Seal of the question booklet to be broken by the candidate||9.55 AM|
|5.||Closing of entry in the examination hall||9.30 AM|
|6.||Commencement of NEET exam||10.00 AM|
|7.||Completion of NEET exam||01.00 PM|
Important guidelines for NEET 2019 Examination Day
- The exam centre will be opened 2½ hours before starting of the examination. So, candidates must reach into the examination center on time.
- After 9:30 AM, no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue with downloaded admit card & passport size photograph.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam without valid NEET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must make sure to check for any discrepancies that might be there on the hall ticket. If there is any change that needs to be made in the Admit card, candidates must contact the concerned authorities immediately. After all the details have been checked, candidates can take a print of the admit card and preserve it for and after the examination.
- A candidate is required to preserve the NEET 2019 Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling or admission.
- The candidates would not be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the hall before the exam ends.
- Any requests related to the issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The NEET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card has to be presented to the invigilator for verification and the candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his or her details on the admit card and centre verification record. If the identity is found doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the exam time mentioned on the NEET 2019 Admit Card.
NEET 2019 Exam Centers
- All the candidates (Indian, Foreign, PIO, OCI & NRI) have to select three convenient cities for examination during form filling. Candidates must ensure that they have to select the city centers in their state of residence or in neighbour cities only.
- The center allotment will be made by the computer. Under any circumstances, the choice of city center will not be changed by the candidates & board. List of exam center will be provided here when the official information brochure releases.
If you have any doubt related to this NEET 2019 Admit Card, then please inform us writing in the comment section given below.