NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines – Finally the Date of the Exam is coming closer. The NEET Entrance Exam will take place on 5th May 2019. Before heading for the exam, it is very important to know about the NEET Exam Guidelines. This year, the National Testing Agency is going to conduct the NEET 2019 Exam. The Exam will be held on 5th May 2019 in a single session. The NEET 2019 UG Exam Guidelines will include necessary information regarding the exam schedule, do’s and don’ts of the exam, etc. Therefore, if you are appearing in the exam, then this article can be very important to you.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Well, as per the media reports around 12 to 15 lakh candidates are appearing the exam. The Exam will take place in over 156 cities across India. Candidates who have qualified the exam will get admission in NEET Undergraduate Medical, Dental, AYUSH, B.Sc Nursing Seats. Over 10, 000 Institutes and Colleges are participating in the NEET 2019 Admission Process.
Check NEET 2019
NEET Exam Dates 2019
The NEET Exam Dates for Odisha State Candidates have been postponed. The Dates will be announced soon on the official website of NTA. However, the exam dates for other states remains the same.
The NEET is an Offline Exam which will take place on 5th May 2019 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm). However, the National Testing Agency has provided complete details regarding the NEET Exam and other events. You can check the NEET 2019 Exam Dates for more details. It is also advised, to check the official website for the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam.
NTA Important Instructions To the Candidate Before the Exam
NEET UG Exam Day Schedule
The NEET Entrance Exam Gate will be opened for 2 Hours before the commencement of the exam. Candidates must report the exam center an hour before the reporting time. No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center after 1:30 pm. The details of the examination center (Address and Pincode) will be available on NEET 2019 Admit Card.
After getting the entry to the NEET Exam Hall, candidates will be allotted seats. We have provided complete details of the Exam Day Guidelines below.
NTA NEET 2019 Exam Day Schedule – Date and Timings
|NEET Exam Particulars||Date and Time Schedule|
|Exam Date of NEET 2019||5th May 2019 (Sunday)|
|Time Duration of the Exam||2:00 Hours to 5:00 Hours (3 Hours)|
|Last Entry to the NEET UG Exam Hall||1:30 pm|
|Sitting in the exam room||1:15 pm|
|Announcement of Important Instructions and Checking of the Admit Card by Invigilator||1:30 pm to 1:45 pm|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||1:45 pm|
|Writing Particulars in the test booklet||1:50 pm|
|Commencement of the exam||2:00 pm|
|Conclusion of the Exam||5:00 pm|
Document Required on NEET 2019 Exam Day
On Examination Day, the candidates have to carry the following documents along with them.
- Two Print out of NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Two passport size photograph.
- One valid identity proof along with xerox copy of the same.
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Candidates who fail to bring any of the above documents will not be allowed to appear the exam.
NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines – Dress code
The National Testing Agency has made strict rules regarding the dress code of NTA. It is mandatory to follow the dress code. You cannot wear solid print clothes. You can only wear light colored clothes with half sleeves. Candidates who belong to other religion can wear their customary clothes. These candidates must report the examination center an hour before the exam. Candidates must wear low heel shoes such as Slippers and Sandals. Shoes are not allowed in the exam.
Check NEET 2019 Dress Code
NEET MBBS/BDS 2019 Exam Day Guidelines
The NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines are the general instructions that have to be followed during the exam session. Hence, here are some of the important instructions for NEET UG Exam 2019.
- To get an entry to the examination hall, candidates have to produce their admit card. The admit card will be checked by the invigilator to confirm the identity of the candidate.
- A seat is allotted to every candidate with a roll number written on it. Candidates must find their designated seat and take their exam.
- Candidates must bring all their documents to the examination hall. The list of te+he documents is- NEET Hall Ticket, Valid ID, PWD Certificate and Passport Photograph.
- Aspirants will be intimated three times during the exam- commencement of the examination, half-time, and at the conclusion of the examination
- Do not bring any eatables or items to the examination center.
- You cannot leave the examination hall before the conclusion of the exam. Before leaving the examination hall, candidates have to submit their OMR Sheet to the invigilator.
- Candidates must check the number of pages of the test booklet. The number of pages must be similar to that of the mentioned on the cover of the test booklet.
Check – JIPMER MBBS 2019
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
The Exam Pattern of NEET 2019 is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline, Pen-Paper Based.
- The Exam will take place on 5th May 2019 (Sunday).
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 3 Hours (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm)
- Language Mode of the Exam in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada, Urdu.
- These will be multiple choice objective types of questions.
- The Exam Paper is divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Physics and Chemistry section comprises of 45 questions each, whereas, the Biology section comprises of 90 Questions.
- Total Number of Questions – 180 Questions
- Total Marks of the Question Paper – 720 marks
- For each correct answer, you will get 4 marks and for a wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines – Barred Items
As per the NEET exam day guidelines, certain items are not allowed in the examination center. The authorities have made it clear that they are not responsible for keeping any of the belongings of the test-takers. Candidates possessing any of the below-listed items inside the examination hall will not be allowed to take the exam and the candidature will be canceled. To know the list of items which are barred in the examination hall can be checked below-
NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines – Items not allowed in the Examination Hall
The List of the Items that are not allowed in the NEET Exam 2019 is as follows-
- Stationery Items such as a piece of paper, pen, calculator, scale, writing pad, etc.
- Communication Devices such as Mobile Phones, Blue tooth, Pendrive etc.
- Items such as Wristwatch, Handbags, Belt, Cap, Ornaments, etc.
- Other items such as Microchip, Eatable Items such as chocolates, chips.
Instructions While Filling the NEET Test Booklet
- Candidates must make sure that they have signed the answer sheet twice once at the starting of the NEET 2019 exam and then at the end of the exam.
- On the attendance sheet, candidates are also required to give their finger impressions.
- The NEET 2019 test booklet will be provided 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination and aspirants must fill their particulars on the front page of the test booklet with the ballpoint pen provided at the center.
- Aspirants will be allowed to break the seal of the test booklet five minutes before the commencement of the examination. It is the responsibility of the candidates to count the number of pages which should be equal to the number mentioned on the front page as soon as they open the seal of the test booklet.
- The answer sheet of NEET 2019 will be enclosed within the test booklet. While following the NEET 2019 exam day guidelines candidates must make sure that the code written on the test booklet is similar to the one provided on the answer sheet.
- The candidates will be then required to fill their particulars on both the sides of the answer sheet.
- Before leaving the examination hall, candidates must submit their answer sheet to the invigilator and sign the attendance sheet.
NEET Answer Sheet 2019
Before appearing for NEET 2019, candidates are advised to get familiar with the answer sheet to avoid mistakes on the day of the exam. The answer sheet of NEET 2019 will consist of two sides-
NEET Answer Sheet Side 1
On this side of the answer sheet, the candidates will be required to fill their particulars like roll no. (in numerals), roll no. (in words), name of the candidates (in capital letters), father’s name (in capital letters), center number and center of examination.
NEET Answer Sheet Side 2
Candidates will be required to submit their responses on this side of the sheet. The particulars like roll no., center no., and test booklet no., should be marked on this side as shown in the image given below-
How to mark the responses in NEET 2019 answer sheet?
Aspirants must mark the responses in the correct way as no change will be made to answer once marked. There will be four options to each question and the answer will be indicated by marking the appropriate circle completely with a ballpoint pen. If there are two or more responses given to one question then it will be considered as a wrong method. Candidates will not be provided eraser or white fluids since the use of such objects on the answer sheet is prohibited.
Check NEET 2019 Result, NEET 2019 Answer Key
NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines – Dos and Dont’s
NEET is a national level entrance exam for which approximately 13 lakh candidates are going to appear. Nervousness and anxiety are bound to happen among the applicants. In order to overcome the stress, candidates are advised to check the do’s and don’ts of NEET 2019:
NEET 2019 Exam Day Do’s & Don’ts
|Check your examination center one day before to avoid last moment rush. Be sure about the examination center in case there are two or more centers or schools with the same name.||Don’t lose your patience and confidence.|
Don’t panic about the preparation.
|Revise the major formulae and short notes.||Don’t check new topics which you have not touched before.|
|Be calm and confident.|
|Strictly follow the guidelines related to dress code, stationery items, etc.|
|Sleep well before the day of the exam.|
|Carefully read the instructions given on question paper.||Don’t be in a hurry while following the instructions.|
|Fill all the information correctly.||Don’t do rough work on the answer sheet.|
|Read the questions carefully and mark right, cross, and circle as per the level of difficulty.||Don’t attempt the difficult questions first.|
|First solve all those questions for which you are confident, i.e., those marked right, then those marked with a circle and at last the crossed ones.||Don’t jump here and there. Sequentially solve easy questions first.|
|Fill the answer if you have done ample questions.||Don’t be in a hurry while filling the answer as one mistake of yours may lead to one wrong answer.|
|First complete all those questions which are marked right, then go for circled ones, and at last crossed ones.||Don’t waste too much time on one question. In case of lengthy calculations, use the approximate method.|
If you have any query related to NEET 2019 examination day guidelines, please do ask us by writing in the comment box.