NEET Code wise Answer Key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The solution key will release online on its official website. Hence, candidates who have appeared the NEET 2020 Entrance Test can download the Answer Key. However, to access the Code-Wise Answer key, candidates have to use the NEET Login 2020. So, to download the NEET Code A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, P, Q, R, S, W, X, Y, Z Answer Key, candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Password. The NEET 2020 Exam is on 3rd May 2020 and the result will be declared on 4th June 2020. Hence, in this article, we will provide complete details regarding the NEET Code-Wise Official Answer Key, Dates, Answer Key, Exam Analysis, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET 2020 Exam Dates and Exam Pattern
- From this year onwards, the NEET will be the only exam that will take place to MBBS and BDS Admission. AIIMS and JIPMER Exam have been scrapped.
- The NEET Exam will take place on 3rd May 2020 (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm).
- The exam will take place in one shift. However, the mode of the exam is offline.
- NTA NEET Code-Wise Solution Key will be available within 10 days after the exam.
- Candidates can tally their answers and estimate their scores through the answer key.
- The NEET Answer key will be available Code-Wise so that the candidates can download their required answer key sheet and check out their scores.
- The Question Paper is divided into three parts- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The total marks of the NEET Question Paper are 720 marks.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks are awarded. However, for every wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
- Lastly, the total time duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
NEET Answer Key by the Coaching Institutes
Leading Institutes will publish NEET Unofficial Answer Key on the same day of the exam. The Answer key will be available on their respective official websites. We will update as soon the coaching institutes upload the Solution Key of NEET 2020.
These Institutes will also release separate NEET Exam Analysis. Check the Exam Analysis of the following Institutes here-
- NEET Paper Analysis by Allen
- NTA NEET Exam Analysis by Akash Institute
- NEET Paper Analysis by Resonance
NEET Official Answer Key 2020 – Download
The National Testing Agency will release the NEET Official Answer Key within 7 to 10 days of the exam. The answer key will release on its official website. The NEET Solution Key will be available in Code-Wise. However, the format of the NEET Answer Key Set has not been released yet. We will update it as soon as the answer key is released. The Aspirants can download the answer key here.
NEET Official Answer Key Challenge
The NEET Official Answer Key will also provide a facility to challenge the answers. That means, if a candidate is not satisfied with any of the answers, then he/she can challenge the question with an explanation. For challenging each question, Rs 1000/- is charged. Thus, it is expected that the Official Answer Key will be released in the third week of May 2020. Whereas, the Final Answer Key will be published in last week of May 2020.
What After Downloading the NEET Solution Key Subject-Wise?
After downloading the Answer Key PDF, you need to calculate and check your scores. The NEET Solution Key will help the candidates to know their chances of getting qualifying. Through the answer key, candidates will also get an idea of their performance and prepare for other Medical Entrance Exams such as AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.
Thus, to calculate the NEET Scores, you need to follow the marking scheme. The NEET Marking Scheme is as follows-
- Add 4 marks for every correct answer and
- Deduct 1 mark for a wrong answer.
Hence, the formula to calculate the NEET Scores is as follows-
Thus, candidates can check the NEET Answer Key Code-Wise PDF to check and predict their scores. These Answer Keys will also help the candidates to prepare well for other Medical Entrance Exams such as JIPMER and AIIMS MBBS.
NEET Previous Year Code-Wise Answer Key pdf
NEET Answer Key 2019 (Final) of Odisha, Karnataka, and Siliguri Region will be available soon. The exam was today (20th May 2019) from 10 am to 1:00 pm. The Answer Key of NTA NEET (5th May 2019) Code P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 and (20th May 2019)- E1, F1, G1. and H1 has been made available by Rao IIT Academy, Aakash, Allen Kota, Resonance. The NEET 2019 Entrance Exam Conducted on 5th May 2019 (Sunday) from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The NTA NEET Code-Wise Solution Set will comprise of all the answers from different codes available in NEET 2019. The Paper Code of NEET 2019 available alphabetically wise. So, candidates who are appearing the exam on 5th May 2019, can download the Answer Key Codes and tally the solutions.
The NEET MBBS Code Answer PDF will help the candidates to check their performance in the exam. The NEET Question Paper Code will vary from a region to region. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding NEET Answer Key 2019 Code-Wise, Release Dates, etc. So, go through the details carefully.
NEET Question Paper (P, Q, R, S) SET 2019
|NEET 2019 Question Paper Sets – Download Here|
|P1, P5||Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6|
|R1, R3||S1, S2|
NEET Answer key (P, Q, R, S) SET 2019
|Coaching Institutes||NEET Answer Key Codes- (A to Z) Version 1, 2, 3, 4|
|ETOSS India||S2, Q2|
|Resonance||P2, R2, R3, S3|
|Rao IIT||P5, Q5, R5, S5|
|Allen Kota||P2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), P1 to P6, Q1 to Q6, R1 to R6, S1 to S6, S4|
|Aakash Institute||P1, P2, Q1, Q2, R1, S1, S2, E1, F1, G1, H1, H1 (Solutions)|
|Motion IIT JEE||S2, (P2, Q2, R2, S2)|
|Brilliant Study Centre||Q3|
|Career Point||S2 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), S1 to S6 Code-Wise Answer Key|
|Vidya Mandir Classes||P3|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational||S6|
|Coaching Institute||Download NEET 2019 Question Paper Solutions|
|Allen Kota||G1 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Resonance||G1 (Question Paper, Answer Key)|
|Aakash Institute||H1 (Question Paper) H1 (Answer Key)|
NEET Answer Key 2019 Code-Wise
This year, there will be 26 sets of NEET Question Paper 2019. The Question Paper Codes are- E1, F1, G1, H1, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6. Thus, we have provided all the solution sets for the NEET Question Paper. However, the Answer Key 2019 available in the form of NEET OMR Sheet 2019. Candidates can download the OMR Sheet PDF and tally the answers.
The NEET OMR Answer Sheet is available Code-Wise. Candidates have to choose their respective Answer Key Code and Check their performance.
NEET Examination Pattern
The NEET is an Offline Medical Entrance Examination. The Exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency. The NEET Exam Pattern is as follows-
- NEET is an Offline Entrance Exam
- Questions will be available in Objective Type Multiple Based.
- Total Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours
- A total of 180 Questions will be available in the exam paper.
- The NEET Question Paper is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Total Marks of the Question Paper is 720 marks
- Physics and Chemistry carry 45 questions each, whereas, the Biology Section carries 90 Questions.
- Each Correct Answer carries 4 marks, and for each wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
- Lastly, the Question Paper will be available in 11 Regional Languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
Download the NEET Answer Key Code -Wise (By Leading Institutes)
You can also check the Answer Key of these Institutes here. Check the NEET R1 Answer Key 2019 Code-Wise, for the following institutes –
- NEET Answer Key Resonance
- NEET Answer Key Allen
- NEET Answer Key Aakash
- NEET Answer Key by Rao IIT Academy
- NEET Answer Key Career Point
- NEET Answer Key Motion IIT JEE
- NEET Answer Key Pathfinder
- NEET MBBS Answer Key PDF by Brilliant Study Center
NEET 2019 Subject-Wise Answer Key for Odisha
|Subjects||Links to Download the Answer Key|
Hence, these are the complete details of the NEET Code-Wise Answer Key. If you have any queries regarding the Answer key, then please comment on the section below.