Are you searching for NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute? Well, If you are, then you have come to the right place. As you know, the NEET Exam 2019 is around the corner, and candidates are searching here and there for the answer key. Do you know why NEET 2019 Answer Key of Akash is so much popular? Well, you will get to know in this article if you keep reading it further. The NEET Exam will take place on 5th May 2019 and as you can see that there are only 45 days left for the exam. Which means that you have a few days left for preparation. You can check out NEET 2019 Preparation Tips as well for a better understanding.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Akash Institute is known to be one of the most popular coaching institutes that offer medical coaching to the candidates. In this article, we have provided all the details regarding the NEET 2019 Solution Key of Akash, which includes how to download, NEET Answer Key 2018 details and much more. So, if you are searching for the Answer Key, then read the article, till the end.
NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute- Releasing Dates
The Akash Institute will release the NEET Answer Key 2019, on the exam day itself. However, these are an unofficial answer key, but you can still refer them to check your scores. Thus, the NEET Akash Answer Key 2019, will be released on 5th May 2019 soon after the completion of the exam. The Answer Key will be available online on its official website.
Now, before heading to the Answer Key of NEET MBBS 2019, let me give you a brief description of the NEET Entrance Exam.
About NEET Entrance Exam 2019
The NEET is also called a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. This National Testing Agency conducts this entrance exam. The Exam will take place on 5th May 2019. By appearing this entrance examination, candidates will be able to get admissions in various Medical and Dental Colleges in India. The Exam will take place for 3 Hours in offline mode. The NTA will declare the result on 5th June 2019, exactly one month after the exam. The result will be available online on the official website of NTA- www.nta.nic.in. Soon after the declaration of the result, all the participating institutes will release a separate cut-off list.
NEET 2019 Answer Key – Release Dates
|NEET Entrance Exam 2019||5th May 2019|
|The release of the Unofficial Answer Key by Akash Institute||5th May 2019|
|NEET 2019 Official Answer Key||Last Week of May 2019|
|The Release of the OMR Sheet||Last Week of May 2019|
|Challenging the Answer Key||2 to 3 days after the release of the answer key|
|Declaration of the Result||5th June 2019|
|Publication of the Final Answer Key||2nd Week of June 2019|
About Akash Institute
The Akash Institute is termed as one of the best institutes for Medical Entrance Exam Coaching. The Institutes conducts classes in hundreds of batches. The Institute is located in various cities. The Akash Institute offers both Medical and Engineering Coaching Program. Not only this, the Institute offers Digital Classes, offers live tuition and much more. It also has an app through which you prepare anytime and anywhere. In short, it is a complete package for a Medical Aspirant.
Check NEET 2019 Admit Card
NEET Answer Key by Akash Institute
The Akash Institute will release the Answer key for NEET MBBS Entrance Exam. It will release the result as soon as the exam gets over. The result that is declared by the Institute will be your Unofficial Answer Key. The Aakash Answer Key of NEET 2019, will be available online on its official website. To download the Answer Key, you do not have to pay any amount nor any log-in id is required. The NEET Akash Institute Solution Key will be available in the form of paper code same as that the NEET Exam Paper code along with the Question Paper. All you have to do is select the Exam Paper Code and tally your answers with the NEET MBBS 2019 Solution Key of Akash. The Answer Key will be available in PDF Format so that it can easy for the candidates to download.
How to Check NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute?
To check the NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute, simply follow the steps that are provided below.
- Visit the Official Website of Akash Institute- www.akash.ac.in
- On the Homepage Section, there will be five categories available.
- Click on the Answers and Solutions option available at the end of the section.
- Click on the Link, you will be asked to enter your personal details.
- Enter Your Name, E-mail ID, and Mobile Number and click on submit option
- After submitting all the details, the list of the NEET Answer and Solution Key will be available.
- The Answer Key will be available in codes, just select the NEET Paper Code that you have appeared.
- Download the PDF and tally your answers. You can also check the Youtube Recorded Solutions of NEET 2019.
If you are facing trouble in downloading the NEET Answer Key PDF Solution from Akash, then download the solution key from the link given below.
NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute – Download Solution Key here
As we have already mentioned that, the Institute will provide the answer key in the same format as that of the Exam. The NEET MBBS 2019 Answer Key of Akash will also provide a solution set which will provide all the correct answers with explanation. Click on the code to download the NEET Solution Key 2019 of Akash. Once the Exam gets over, you will be able to download the NEET 2019 Answer Key of Akash Institute here down below.
|Paper Code||Question Paper of NEET 2019||Answer Key of NEET 2019||NEET Solutions with Explanation|
NEET Answer Key 2019 by NTA
The National Testing Agency will release the Official NEET Answer Key online. It is expected that the NTA will release the Answer Key in the last week of May 2019. The Answer key will be available on the official website of NTA.
How to Check NEET Official Answer Key 2019?
The step by step procedure to check the NEET Answer Key is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of NTA- www.nta.nic.in
- Click on the Answer key Link of NEET 2019
- Select the Paper Code (the one you had attempted)
- The Answer key will be downloaded as it will be available in PDF Format.
- Tally Answer using to Marking Scheme.
How to Evaluate Your NEET Scores through NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute?
Using NEET Answer Key by Akash Institute, you can calculate your estimated scores. Thus, to evaluate your NEET Scores, it is required that you follow the NEET 2019 Marking Scheme. Thus, the NEET 2019 Marking scheme is as follows-
- There will be a total of 180 Questions which is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks and for every wrong answer -1 mark will be deducted.
- For Unattempted Questions, 0 marks will be awarded.
Hence, at the time of evaluating the NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute, follow the steps given below-
- If the answer you attempted is correct, then add 4 marks into it.
- For the Wrong Answer, then deduct -1 mark from it.
- If you have not attempted, any answer, then just leave it.
After inspecting through all the questions, calculate the overall marks scored in the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam.
Example – If you have attempted 120 Questions out of which 15 answers are wrong, then your estimated evaluated score will be
(120*4)- (15*1)= 480-15= 465 Marks
Importance of NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute
The Answer Key of NEET 2019 plays an important role in the exam process. The benefits of using the NEET Akash Answer Key 2019 is as follows-
- By using the Answer Key of Akash Institute, you can calculate the expected NEET 2019 Score.
- You can also predict your selection and cutoff marks through NEET Answer Key.
Hence, in this way, you can check and evaluate the NEET 2019 Solution Key of Akash Institute.
NEET 2019 Qualifying Marks
The Qualifying marks are the minimum qualifying marks, that eases the selection procedure of the candidates. It is basically the passing percentage in order to qualify the first stage of the NEET 2019 Exam. There is a relaxation in the qualifying marks for the Reserved Category. Hence, the NEET Qualifying Marks is as follows-
|General Category PH||45%|
|Reserved Category PH||40%|
Check NEET 2019 Merit List
NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute – Expected Cut-Off Marks
The cutoff is the minimum set of marks that have to be obtained by the candidate in order to get selected for the next round. If you score more than the minimum marks in NEET 2019, then you will be eligible for the NEET MBBS Admission. The cut-off marks of NEET 2019, will vary from College to College. Hence, various Institutes will release the cut-off marks for NEET Admissions in MBBS and BDS Programs. Thus, to make it more clear, we have provided the Expected Cut-off Marks of NEET 2019 for this year.
|Category||Number of Candidates||Marks|
|UR and PH||430||466-214|
|OBC and PH||10||213-210|
|SC and PH||75||2019-130|
|ST and PH||23||213-118|
NEET Answer Key 2019 by Akash Institute – Summary
- The NEET 2019 Answer Key by Akash Institute will be released soon after the completion of the Exam.
- The Answer key that will be available by Akash is the Unofficial Answer Key of NEET MBBS 2019.
- The NEET Solution of Akash Institute will be released on the official website of Akash.
- The Official Answer Key of NEET will be released by NTA in the last week of May 2019.
- Through the NEET Solution key of Akash, candidates can evaluate their estimated NEET 2019 Scores.
- The Institute will release the Answer key according to the Paper Code.
Thus, the NEET Solution PDF by Akash Institute will be available online soon after the completion of the exam. The Answer Key will contain all the correct answers to the questions that were asked in the Exam. The NEET 2019 Entrance Exam is an Offline Exam that takes place in Hindi, English and 9 different regional languages. The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours. Through this Exam, candidates can get admission in various MBBS and BDS Colleges in India.
You can also check our Previous Year Answer Key of NEET 2018 as well. Check out the rest of the NEET Articles as well. If you have any query regarding the Answer Key Solution of NEET by Akash Institute, then please comment on the section below.