NEET Exam Analysis 2020: This year, we are expecting around 15 lakh candidates have applied for the exam. Our Website, Next In Career, has provided In-Depth Information about the exam. The Complete Exam Analysis of NEET 2020 will be provided here. As per the latest update, the AIIMS and JIPMER Exam have been scrapped. The NEET is the only exam, that the candidate has to appear to get admission in any Medical College. So, candidates if you have appeared the exam this year or are preparing for the next year, then this exam analysis will be really helpful for you. The NEET 2020 Exam will be conducted offline in one shift this year. Check NEET Student’s Reaction and Live Updates
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Exam Analysis of NEET can also be helpful for the candidates who are appearing for NEET in the future. The Exam Analysis covers all the details regarding the difficulty level and types of questions asked in the exam.
The NEET Exam will take place on 13th September 2020 in one shift only. You can check the list of the NEET Exam Centers. The NEET Official OMR Answer Key will be available soon after the exam. However, you can also get the NTA NEET OMR Answer Key here on our page, which is unofficial.
What is basically a NEET Exam Analysis mean?
The NEET Paper Analysis is nothing but an overview report that is made by the Experts. The Analysis will help you to understand the areas of your difficulty level and helps to predict the estimated NTA NEET cut-off of the year. Not only this, but we will also provide you with the feedback of those students who have appeared the exam. So, that you can get a clear look at the exam.
The exam paper analysis of NEET 2020 will also cover the sectional difficulty level of the questions. This will guide you to focus on which subject more. You can also get the NEET 2019 Exam Analysis as well from all the reputed coaching centers. Hence, we will be updating all the latest information regarding the NEET Entrance Examination.
NEET 2020 Students Reaction
In the NTA NEET Students Reaction, we will provide the live student reaction of the candidates. You can get feedback of the candidates who are attempting the exam for the first time. Hence, here we will provide the pre and post student reaction of the exam.
Latest Updates by National Testing Agency
Before the exam, the NTA will Advisory Notice for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. This notification will include the NEET 2020 Exam- Day Guidelines.
- Any Unfair Means performed by the applicant can cause rejection of the candidature.
- Admission will be provided to both MBBS and BDS Programs in India including both AIIMS and JIPMER as well as abroad. The exam will also provide admission to AYUSH and Veterinary Courses.
- Make sure that you carry your NEET 2020 Admit card along with the required documents.
- No Items such as Stationery, Electronic Gadgets, and Food Items are allowed to the Exam Hall.
- The exam will take place in 155 cities. Around 75893 (MBBS) Colleges in 529 Colleges, and 26693 (BDS) in 313 colleges. However, 15 AIIMS (1205 seats) are participating, and 200 seats in JIPMER (Puducherry and Karaikal)
- Candidates have to follow the Dress Code for the Exam. Candidates with customary dresses have to reach the Exam Hall an hour before the reporting time.
- Diabetic Students can carry eatables and medicine such as Sugar Tablets, Fruits, etc.
- Black Ball Point Pen will be provided at the center.
- Candidates must check the Test Booklet properly. Fill in the details carefully before attempting questions.
- You cannot leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
NEET Exam Analysis of Previous Year Exam Analysis
As per the paper analysis by various coaching institutes and experts, the NEET Exam Paper was found to be easy. This was for the first time the National Testing Agency was conducting the exam. Hence, the brief details of the NEET Paper Analysis are as follows-
- The Biology Section was easy but was time-consuming.
- Whereas the Physics and Chemistry section was not lengthy but most of the questions moderately difficult.
- The Question Paper has 28 Codes last year (2019) and 20 Codes (2018).
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Before, heading to the NEET UG Analysis, let us go through the NEET Exam Pattern in brief.
- The Exam will take place offline (Pen-Paper based)
- It is a 3 Hour Exam for 720 marks
- The Question Paper has three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- A total of 180 Questions will be available each carry 4 marks.
- Wong Answers carries a negative score of 1 mark.
- Each section has 45 Questions.
- The Language Mode of the Question Paper in English as well as in other Regional Language.
- Lastly, the Questions will be available on the basis of 11th and 12th Syllabus.
Thus, now you got the idea of the Exam Pattern of NTA NEET, we will now discuss the NEET Paper Analysis in details, so keep reading the article carefully.
NTA NEET Exam Analysis – Review by Coaching Institute
The Analysis of NEET Exam will be available soon after the completion of the Entrance Exam. Leading Coaching Institutes such as Akash, Allen, Career Institute will release their own exam analysis on their website. We will also provide those updates to you. That means, that you don’t have to go anywhere for the NEET Updates.
The NEET-UG Paper Analysis will comprise of the review and the student’s reaction to the question paper. Question Paper difficulty level and much more. Since the NEET 2020 Exam has not been conducted yet, therefore we have provided expected and previous analysis of NEET 2019 and 2018, as well so that, you can get an idea of the exam paper pattern.
NEET 2019 Exam Paper and Questions Analysis
The NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2019, will guide you preparing the NEET Exam. You can use tips for the exam. The Exam is now over. Candidates have thanked NTA for conducting the exam. Overall the paper was easy. Biology and Chemistry were found to be the easiest.
- Overall, the paper was easy. Few students had found the paper a bit tough.
- All the questions were based on NCERT only.
- The NEET 2019 Question Paper Code was ranged from- A1, B1, C1, D1, ….Z1.
- In the Physics Section, most of the questions were asked from Modern Physics.
- Maximum Students found, Physics to be moderate this year. Overall, candidates were happy with the exam.
NEET Sectional Analysis 2019
In this section, we have provided a paper analysis of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. We have also updated some important topics and chapters as well that will guide you in your preparation.
Physics Paper Analysis 2019
- The Difficulty Level of Physics was moderate which was surprising for most of the candidates.
- Maximum Questions were from Modern Physics.
- Questions were only NCERT Based.
- Only 2% of Questions were difficult and rest were moderate to easy.
Important Topics – Mechanics and Electrodynamics
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2019
- The Chemistry Section was also easy to moderate.
- 33% Organic, 31% (Inorganic), and Physical Portions of Chemistry (36%)
- 53% of the Questions were found to be difficult. Overall, the paper was easy to moderate.
Important Topics – Chemical Bonding, Coordination Compounds, and Organic Chemistry Topics
Paper Analysis of Biology
- The Biology Section will be a lot easier than the other two sections.
- The section will comprise of 45 Questions from Zoology and Botany
- Questions included- Match the Following, True or False,
- Direct Questions from NCERT was asked.
Important Topics- Human Physiology and Genetics
NEET Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2019, 2018)
|Category||NEET Cut-Off Percentile||NEET Cut-Off Scores (2019)||NTA NEET Cut-Off Scores (2018)|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th||133-120||118-107|
Opening and Closing Ranks of the Top Most Medical Colleges under NEET 2019
These are the expected cutoff marks of the topmost medical colleges of India. Some other good medical colleges are- SMS College Jaipur, Government Medical College, and Hospital Chandigarh etc.
Previous Year NEET Analysis 2018
Here we have provided the NEET Exam Analysis of 2019 so that candidates can get an idea of the question paper format. These are the reviews from the Toppers and other test-takers.
- The Difficulty Level of the Exam was moderate.
- Physics was tough, Chemistry was moderate, and Biology was easier.
- The Theory based questions from Physics were easier and the numerical-based were tough.
- Zoology was easier than Botany. More questions were from Zoology.
- Maximum candidates were satisfied with the question paper. The paper was easier than NEET 2017.
NEET Exam Analysis 2018 – by Leading Coaching Institutes
Soon after the exam, the Leading Coaching Institutes such as Akash, Career Point, Allen Institute shared their views regarding the NEET 2018 Question Paper. The Institutes said that the paper pattern of NEET 2018 was similar to that of NEET 2017. Questions were moderate and a maximum number of questions were from NCERT. Over 80% of the Questions were numerical in Physics. Questions were concept-based and easy.
Check Paper Analysis of the following institutes-
- NEET Paper Analysis 2019 by Aakash Institute
- Paper Analysis of NEET 2019 by Resonance
- NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Allen
NEET Medical Exam Analysis 2018 by Career Point
You can check the sectional-wise Exam Analysis made by the Career Point Coaching Institute.
Physics Exam Analysis of CBSE NEET 2018
- The Physics Question Paper was balanced.
- There were 20 Questions from Class 11th while 25 Questions from Class 12th.
- Most of the Questions were average based.
- However, there were a few questions that were simply formula-based.
- Some of the questions were lengthy.
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2018
- Physical Chemistry was calculative and pretty difficult. Questions were asked from Mole Concept and Ionic Equilibrium.
- The inorganic section of Chemistry was average. 5 Questions were asked from the Co-ordinate Chemistry.
- The organic section of the chemistry was average and the questions were scoring. Most of the Chemical Reactions were mechanism-based.
Biology Paper Analysis 2018
- The Biology Paper was easy. It almost covered the complete syllabus of Biology.
- Out of 180 Questions, 18 to 20 Questions were easy, 40 to 50 questions were moderate and 12 to 15 questions were difficult.
- 50 to 60% Questions were from 11th Syllabus and 40 to 50% Questions were from 12th Syllabus.
NEET 2020 Answer Key
The NTA NEET UG Answer key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The answer key will be available after two weeks of the exam. However, the Coaching institutes will publish the Unofficial Answer Key. We will provide all the answer key here on our page. The Answer Key will be available in the Paper Code Format. Candidates can choose their respective paper codes and tally their answers to predict their scores.
The NEET 2020 Official Answer key will be available along with the OMR Sheet. Candidates can also challenge the answer key by paying Rs 1000 per question. After reviewing the challenging question, the final answer key will be released.
NEET 2020 Result
After one week of the Answer Key, the NEET Result will be available. The result will be available online. Candidates can check their qualification status. The marks of the candidate will be available in the form of the NEET Score Card. Candidates can view their NEET 2019 Result bu submitting their Log In Credentials. Rank List will also be available along with the result. The NEET Merit List 2020 will include the name, category, subject marks, percentile scores, All India Rank, NEET State Rank of the candidates.
Thus, NEET NTA MBBS 2020 Exam Analysis will be available soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the details here as well as download the answer key. We will also give you the live updates and student reaction to the exam. If you have any queries regarding the NEET 2020, then please comment on the section below.