NEET Exam Analysis 2021: Last Year, over 15.97 lakh candidates appeared for the national level exam. The NEET is the only exam, that the candidate has to appear to get admission in any Medical College. So, candidates preparing for NEET 2021 Exam must go through the paper analysis to get an idea about the level of the exam. The NEET Exam Analysis 2021 covers all the details regarding the difficulty level and types of questions asked in the exam. For in-depth analysis of last years’ paper, exam pattern, and cutoff, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
What is basically a NEET Exam Analysis mean?
The NEET Paper Analysis is nothing but an overview report that is made by the Experts. The Analysis shall help you to understand the areas of your difficulty level and helps to predict the estimated NTA NEET cut-off of the year. Not only this, but we also provide you with the feedback of those students who have appeared in the exam. So, that you can get a clear look at the exam.
The exam paper analysis of NEET also covers the sectional difficulty level of the questions. It shall guide you to focus on which subject more. You can also get the Exam Analysis as well from all the reputed coaching centers.
NEET 2021 Students Reaction
In the NTA NEET Students Reaction, candidates get the live student reaction who appears for the exam. You can get feedback from the candidates who are attempting the exam for the first time. Hence, here we provide the pre and post student reaction to the exam. It shall thus give you an idea about what other students’ reaction is to the question paper. The live updates of the examination will be available here.
Latest Updates by National Testing Agency
Before the exam, the NTA releases an Advisory Notice for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. This notification includes the NEET 2021 Exam- Day Guidelines. These guidelines shall help the students on the exam day. Further, the guidelines prescribed by the NTA are as follows:
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus, the authorities are considering to cut the NEET Syllabus by 30%. Moreover, NTA has also requested the Health Ministry to conduct the exam twice for this session. Furthermore, the NEET 2021 can be conducted in online mode for this session.
- Any Unfair Means performed by the applicant can cause rejection of the candidature.
- Admission is provided to both MBBS and BDS Programs in India including both AIIMS and JIPMER as well as abroad. Through this exam, admission is provided to AYUSH and Veterinary Courses.
- Make sure that you carry your NEET 2021 Admit card along with the required documents.
- No Items such as Stationery, Electronic Gadgets, and Food Items are allowed to the Exam Hall.
- The exam takes place in 155 cities. Around 75893 (MBBS) Colleges in 529 Colleges, and 26693 (BDS) in 313 colleges. However, 15 AIIMS (1205 seats) are participating, and 200 seats in JIPMER (Puducherry and Karaikal)
- Candidates have to follow the Dress Code for the Exam. Candidates with customary dresses have to reach the Exam Hall an hour before the reporting time.
- Diabetic Students can carry eatables and medicine such as Sugar Tablets, Fruits, etc.
- Black Ball Point Pen is provided at the center.
- Candidates must check the Test Booklet properly. Fill in the details carefully before attempting questions.
- You cannot leave the examination hall until the exam is over.
NEET 2020 Detailed Paper Analysis
There were more theoretical questions in the exam, as compared to the numerical questions. Most of the numerical were in the physics section. NEET 2020 was easy as compared to the previous year. Where most of the students found the Biology section to be the easiest. However, a lot of students mentioned that the Physics and Chemistry section was tough. Some of the questions were unexpected. But as compared to last year, the paper was easy.
Further, the section-wise analysis of the question paper is mentioned below.
- The maximum questions were from the Organic section. In the Chemistry section, there were questions from the Organic and Inorganic topics.
- As per the students of Kota, some of the questions from Inorganic Chemistry were out of the syllabus. In addition, the questions were incomplete as well.
- The Physical Chemistry Questions were formula based mostly.
- In the Biology Section, most of the questions were from Botany.
- The Biology section also had a question from the Genetics topic.
- In this section, most of the questions were direct formula based.
- The paper was also lengthy as compared to other sections. Most of the students have mentioned that the Physics section was the toughest one.
- Moreover, 55% of questions were from the 11th class, and 45% of questions were from the 12th class as per the reports.
NEET 2020 Cut Off
|Category||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||128-113||18|
NEET Exam Analysis of Previous Year Exam Analysis
As per the paper analysis by various coaching institutes and experts, the NEET Exam Paper was found to be easy. This was for the first time the National Testing Agency was conducting the exam. Hence, the brief details of the NEET Paper Analysis are as follows-
- The Biology Section was easy but was time-consuming.
- Whereas the Physics and Chemistry section was not lengthy but most of the questions moderately difficult.
NEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The prescribed NEET Exam Pattern is mentioned below. Candidates can get the details about the examination through the paper pattern.
- The Exam takes place offline (Pen-Paper based)
- It is a 3 Hour Exam for 720 marks
- The Question Paper has three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- A total of 180 Questions are available each carries 4 marks.
- Wrong Answers carries a negative score of 1 mark.
- Each section has 45 Questions.
- The Language Mode of the Question Paper in English as well as in other Regional Language.
- Lastly, the Questions are asked from the 11th and 12th Syllabus.
NTA NEET Exam Analysis – Review by Coaching Institute
The Analysis of the NEET Exam will be available here after the Entrance Exam. Leading Coaching Institutes such as Akash, Allen, Career Institute releases their own exam analysis on their website. We shall also provide those updates to you. That means, that you don’t have to go anywhere for the NEET Updates.
The NEET-UG Paper Analysis comprises of the review and the student’s reaction to the question paper. Question Paper difficulty level and much more. Since the NEET 2021 Exam has not been conducted yet, therefore we have provided expected and previous analysis of NEET 2020, 2019, and 2018, as well so that, you can get an idea of the exam paper pattern.
NEET 2019 Exam Paper and Questions Analysis
The NEET Exam Paper Analysis 2019, shall guide you in preparing for the NEET Exam. You can use tips for the exam. The Exam is now over. Candidates have thanked NTA for conducting the exam. Overall the paper was easy. Biology and Chemistry were found to be the easiest.
- Overall, the paper was easy. Few students had found the paper a bit tough.
- All the questions were based on NCERT only.
- The NEET 2019 Question Paper Code was ranged from- A1, B1, C1, D1, ….Z1.
- In the Physics Section, most of the questions were asked from Modern Physics.
- Maximum Students found, Physics to be moderate this year.
NEET Sectional Analysis 2019
In this section, we have provided a paper analysis of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. We have also updated some important topics and chapters as well that will guide you in your preparation.
Physics Paper Analysis 2019
- The Difficulty Level of Physics was moderate which was surprising for most of the candidates.
- Maximum Questions were from Modern Physics.
- Questions were only NCERT Based.
- Only 2% of Questions were difficult and the rest were moderate to easy.
Important Topics – Mechanics and Electrodynamics
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2019
- The Chemistry Section was also easy to moderate.
- 33% Organic, 31% (Inorganic), and Physical Portions of Chemistry (36%)
- 53% of the Questions were found to be difficult. Overall, the paper was easy to moderate.
Important Topics – Chemical Bonding, Coordination Compounds, and Organic Chemistry Topics
Paper Analysis of Biology
- The Biology Section will be a lot easier than the other two sections.
- The section will comprise of 45 Questions from Zoology and Botany
- Questions included- Match the Following, True or False,
- Direct Questions from NCERT was asked.
Important Topics- Human Physiology and Genetics
NEET Previous Year Cut-Off Marks (2019, 2018)
|Category||NEET Cut-Off Percentile||NEET Cut-Off Scores (2019)||NTA NEET Cut-Off Scores (2018)|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th||133-120||118-107|
Opening and Closing Ranks of the Top Most Medical Colleges under NEET 2019
NEET 2018 Paper Analysis
Here we have provided the NEET Exam Analysis of 2018 so that candidates can get an idea of the question paper format. These are the reviews from the Toppers and other test-takers.
- The Difficulty Level of the Exam was moderate.
- Physics was tough, Chemistry was moderate, and Biology was easier.
- The Theory based questions from Physics were easier and the numerical-based were tough.
- Zoology was easier than Botany. More questions were from Zoology.
- Maximum candidates were satisfied with the question paper. The paper was easier than NEET 2017.
NEET Exam Analysis 2018 – by Leading Coaching Institutes
Soon after the exam, the Leading Coaching Institutes such as Akash, Career Point, Allen Institute shared their views regarding the NEET 2018 Question Paper. The Institutes said that the paper pattern of NEET 2018 was similar to that of NEET 2017. Questions were moderate and a maximum number of questions were from NCERT. Over 80% of the Questions were numerical in Physics. Questions were concept-based and easy.
Check Paper Analysis of the following institutes-
- NEET Paper Analysis by Aakash Institute
- Paper Analysis of NEET by Resonance
- NEET Paper Analysis by Allen
NEET Medical Exam Analysis 2018 by Career Point
You can check the sectional-wise Exam Analysis made by the Career Point Coaching Institute.
Physics Exam Analysis of CBSE NEET 2018
- The Physics Question Paper was balanced.
- There were 20 Questions from Class 11th while 25 Questions from Class 12th.
- Most of the Questions were average based.
- However, there were a few questions that were simply formula-based.
- Some of the questions were lengthy.
Chemistry Paper Analysis 2018
- Physical Chemistry was calculative and pretty difficult. Questions were asked from Mole Concept and Ionic Equilibrium.
- The inorganic section of Chemistry was average. 5 Questions were asked from the Co-ordinate Chemistry.
- The organic section of the chemistry was average and the questions were scoring. Most of the Chemical Reactions were mechanism-based.
Biology Paper Analysis 2018
- The Biology Paper was easy. It almost covered the complete syllabus of Biology.
- Out of 180 Questions, 18 to 20 Questions were easy, 40 to 50 questions were moderate and 12 to 15 questions were difficult.
- 50 to 60% of Questions were from the 11th Syllabus and 40 to 50% Questions were from 12th Syllabus.
NEET 2021 Answer Key
The NTA NEET UG Answer key will be available soon after the completion of the exam. The answer key will be available after two weeks of the exam. However, the Coaching institutes will publish the Unofficial Answer Key. We will provide all the answer key here on our page. The Answer Key will be available in the Paper Code Format. Candidates can choose their respective paper codes and tally their answers to predict their scores.
The NEET 2021 Official Answer key will be available along with the OMR Sheet. Candidates can also challenge the answer key by paying Rs 1000 per question. After reviewing the challenging question, the final answer key will be released.
NEET 2021 Result
After one week of the Answer Key, the NEET Result is released. The NTA releases the result via online mode. Candidates can check their qualification status. The marks of the candidate are available in the form of the NEET Score Card. Candidates can view their NEET Results by submitting their Log In Credentials. Rank List is also released along with the result. The NEET Merit List 2021 includes the name, category, subject marks, percentile scores, All India Rank, NEET State Rank of the candidates.
Thus, NEET NTA MBBS 2021 Exam Analysis will be available soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the details here as well as download the answer key. We will also give you live updates and student reaction to the exam. If you have any queries regarding the NEET 2021, then please comment on the section below.