NEET Dress Code 2020 is applicable to all the candidates who are appearing for NEET Entrance Examination. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has made strict rules for the NEET Dress Code of the candidates. The details about the dress code will be available on the official brochure too. The dress code includes- Clothing, Footwear, and Accessories. The details about the dress code of NEET 2020 will be available in the Admit Card of NEET. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding the NEET 2020 Dress Code, what to wear, debarred items and much more. Candidates who are appearing the examination can take a look at all the important details regarding the NEET Dress Code.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Why NEET Dress Code?
In the previous year, it was found out that many applicants broke the laws and decorum of the examination environment. Therefore, the Senior Official made a strict rule regarding the NEET 2020 Dress Code for both male and female candidates.
The NEET MBBS has around 65, 000 seats and 25, 000 seats for BDS. Therefore, to avoid frisking time, the NTA has made strict regarding the dress code. the Official Statement was released on 5th May 2019. The complete details regarding the dress code will be available on the NEET Admit Card as well.
What is in NEET Dress Code 2020?
As per the Official Information Bulletin, there is a complete section explaining details about the NEET 2020 Dress Code. The Applicant has to follow the dress rules for appearing in the exam. The Notified Rules includes-
- Light Clothes with Half Sleeves.
- The Cloths should not have any big prints, buttons, brooch, batches etc.
- Footwear should not have high heels, sports shoes etc.
The NEET Entrance Exam will take place in May 2020 in a single slot across 154 cities. The Official Dates will be announced soon. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.
NEET Dress Code 2020- Male Candidates
- The Male Candidates who are appearing the examination must wear light colored clothes with half sleeves (Shirts and T-Shirts).
- The Clothes must not have any heavy print, or big buttons or brooches etc. Therefore, overall, the candidates must wear simple clothes for the examination.
- In the case of bottom wear, the applicants must wear trousers. Candidates should not wear Kurtas and Pajamas in the exam.
- Shoes are not allowed in the examination. Instead, you can wear Slippers and Sandals to the examination.
- Jeans and Track Pants are not allowed.
NEET Dress Code 2020 – Female Candidates
- If you are a female candidate, then do avoid to wear clothes with embroidery, flowers, brooches, buttons.
- The Clothes should be light and half sleeves.
- You can wear salwar and trousers to the examination.
- You can wear sandals with low heels to the examination.
- Applicants must not wear clothing with heavy prints, buttons, brooches, etc. to the examination hall.
- You cannot wear Jean Pants and Track Pants to the exam.
Check – NEET 2020 Merit List
CBSE NEET Dress Code for Sikh Candidates
The Delhi High Court has relaxed the rules for the Sikh Candidates who wish to wear their traditional kara and kirpan (short sword with a curved blade). These candidates have to reach the Examination Hall an hour before the exam to complete the verification process.
Check NEET 2020 Exam Centers
List of the Accessories Banned in NEET Exam 2020
During the NEET 2020 Exam, the applicants must not wear the following items to the examination.
- Hair Accessories such as Hairpins, Hairbands, Hair Ties etc.
- Heavy Metal Wrist Watches/ Metal Bands on wrist etc.
- Ornaments/Jewellery such as Necklace, Chains, Earrings, Nosepins etc.
- Shoes that are closed.
The Metal Detectors will be used in the Examination at the time of checking. Therefore, the candidates are supposed to not to wear anything that has metal on it. It can cause issues at the time of checking.
Importance of NEET Dress Code 2020
Candidates have to keep certain things on the mind in order to have frisk-free checking.
- Wearing a Cloth Item with too many pockets can cause a lot of frisks while checking.
- Wearing metal accessories can waste a lot of time, as a Metal Detector Screening will be done.
- To avoid chaos in the exam, it is heavily recommended that you should not wear any of the items that are banned in the examination hall.
- Many Applicants have stated that in the previous year, unfair means of touching involved frisking. Therefore, NTA has announced the CBSE NEET Dress Code.
Check UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List
NEET 2020 Banned Items
The National Testing Agency has made quite a few items barred from the examination. Students, appearing for the examination can take a quick look at the list of the items that are not allowed in the NEET 2020 Exam.
- Stationery Items such as Text Books, Pencils, Erasers, Pen, Papers, Calculators, Plastic Boxes, Notepads, Log Table, Pendrives, Scale etc.
- Electronic Gadgets such as Electronic Pen, Scanner, Mobile Phones, Calculators, Headphones, Bluetooth, Microphones, Health-Bands, Pagers, Cameras etc.
- Other Items such as Googles, Wrist Bands, Handbags, Belt, Caps, Wallets, Handbags etc.
- Any Metallic Items
- Eatable Items such as – Snacks, Cold-Drinks, Water Bottle.
Check NEET Mock Test 2020
Candidates must follow these rules in order to have a frisk-free Examination. The main reason behind the NTA NEET 2020 Dress Code is to have a balanced decorum in the examination environment. The list of the banned items will be available on the official brochure and the Admit Card. Candidates must keep all the above things in mind before going to appear the examination. Following the Dress Code of NEET 2020 will give you a hassle-free entry to the exam.
Check- AIIMS MBBS 2020
Candidates must note that there are no arrangements made in the Examination Premises. Applicants have to make their own arrangements if they carry any bags or other items along with them. It is advised to leave the items at home or had it to the accompanying member with you.
The NEET Exam is also called a National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The National Testing Agency is the conducting body of the exam. The Exam takes place online in a single session only. Candidates must check the official website of NEET to get the latest updates and notifications.
Check- JIPMER MBBS 2020