NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Resonance is released by the Resonance Institute after the examination. Candidates who appear for NEET 2021 or are preparing to give the exam next year can refer to it. Now the admission to AIIMS and JIPMER Institutes is also through NEET. The NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Resonance includes the overall and sectional difficulty level of the paper, expected cut-off marks, etc. In the paper analysis, the topic-wise analysis is provided. So, the candidates can know which topic is important and should be prioritized.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Resonance
The National Testing Agency is the main conducting body for NEET Exam. In addition, the agency had conducted the exam successfully last year. However, for this session, the authorities may make a few considerable changes. The exam syllabus can be cut and even changes are expected in the exam pattern. Candidates should thus stay updated.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|NEET 2021 Exam||2nd May 2021|
|Availability of Answer key||– 2nd week of May 2021 –|
|Declaration of Result||– 1st week of June 2021 –|
NEET Resonance Expected Cutoff 2021
Along with the paper analysis, the Resonance Institute also publishes the Expected Cutoff for each category. These cutoff marks are on the basis of the quality of the question paper, bonus questions, etc. However, it is based on assumptions. The final cutoff is published by the NTA only. Moreover, the NEET 2020 Cutoff List is provided below for reference.
|Category||Marks Range||No. of Candidates|
|UR & PH||146-129||99|
|OBC & PH||128-113||233|
|SC & PH||128-113||70|
|ST & PH||128-113||18|
NEET 2020 Paper Analysis
The National Testing Agency conducted the NEET Entrance Exam on 13th September 2020. Moreover, as per the Resonance Institute expert’s analysis THE EXAM WAS OVERALL EASY. The analysis of each section is also made available. Wherein, the level of questions and the no. of questions included from each chapter is also mentioned.
- Questions were asked from Heat, Mechanics, Electro-dynamics, SHM & Waves, Optics, and Modern Electronics.
- Maximum questions were from Electro-Dynamics.
- Only 2 questions were included from SHM & Waves.
- 10 Questions were from Organic Chemistry (Class 12th).
- Moreover, questions were included from Physical Chemistry, Inorganic & Physical Chemistry (Class 11th).
Biology (Zoology & Botany)
- From Class 11th, the maximum questions were asked from the Human Physiology. Further, the questions were included from topics such as Plant Physiology, Animal Diversity, Plant Diversity, Structural Organizational in Animals, Plant Morphology, and Biomolecule.
- From Class 12th, Questions were included from topics such as Biotechnology, Ecology & Genetic, Reproductive Health, Human Reproduction, Evolution, Human Health & Disease, Reproduction in Plants, Microbes in Human Welfare. Furthermore, only 1 question was asked from Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production.
NTA NEET 2019 Resonance Exam Analysis
Last year, the NEET was conducted on two dates due to the Cyclone Fani affected in Odisha. The exam was conducted on 5th May and 20th May 2021. Hence, the Resonance Institute had released the paper analysis of both the shifts. As you know, the National Testing Agency is conducting the NEET 2021 Exam this year. Therefore, most of the candidates are having a confusing expectation regarding the difficulty level of the paper. Hence, the Resonance Institute has provided a complete detailed analysis of the NEET Entrance Exam 2019. Check the complete analysis of NEET 2019 for reference below-
NEET Exam Analysis by Resonance for 20th May 2019
- Overall the paper was moderate to difficult.
- Questions were a bit tougher as compared to the first phase of the exam which was held on 5th May 2019.
- Questions were completely asked from NCERT.
NEET 2019 Exam Paper Analysis by Resonance for Odisha State Candidates
As you know that the NEET was conducted on a separate day for the Cyclone Affected State Odisha. The Exam took place for Karnataka and Siliguri. The NEET 2019 Re-Exam was held on 20th May 2019 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm). Now many of the candidates are wondering about the difficulty level of the exam for this batch. As the NEET 2019 was very easy for all the students who have appeared.
According to Resonance, the NEET Exam for Odisha and other States had a little to the same difficulty level. The exam conducting authority might be a little liberal for these candidates. In addition, the analysis of each section separately is mentioned below.
- The Physics Section had a moderate level of questions.
- Whereas, the Chemistry and Biology Section was quite easy.
- The questions will be mostly based on NCERT.
Detailed Exam Analysis of NEET Phase II by Resonance
Exam Pattern of NEET 2019
Before we start discussing the NEET Exam Analysis, it is very important that you know about the exam pattern. Once, you know the NEET Exam Pattern, you will get a clear idea regarding the pattern and syllabus of the exam. You will also get an idea of the marking scheme. Thus, the examination pattern of the NEET Entrance Exam is as follows-
- The NEET is an Offline Examination, which means that the exam is a pen and paper-based.
- The Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours. The Exam will take place in the afternoon from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The Exam Paper is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Physics and Chemistry Section carries 45 Questions each, whereas, the Biology Section will carry 90 Questions.
- A total of 180 Questions will be available. Thus, the total marks of the exam are 720 marks.
- Each Correct Answer will carry 4 marks and for every wrong answer, -1 mark will be deducted.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Resonance
According to the Resonance, the overall paper was easy to moderate. There were hardly any difficult questions in the set. An approx of 10 to 12 Questions were difficult. So, the overall exam analysis of the NEET 2019 by Resonance is as follows-
Graphical Representation of NEET 2019 Exam Analysis by Resonance
- Hence, as per the Resonance, the NEET 2019 was much easier than NEET 2018.
- Around 452 marks were found to be easier. 200 marks were moderate and only 68 marks were easy.
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Resonance – Question Wise Difficulty Breakup
NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Resonance – Sectional
Here we have provided the Section wise distribution of questions. Hence, the candidates can take a look at Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NEET Exam Analysis by Resonance – Chemistry
NTA NEET 2019 Paper Analysis by Resonance – Biology (Zoology and Botany)
NEET Zoology Exam Analysis 2019 by Resonance
Hence, according to the Resonance, the NEET 2019 Entrance Exam was easier compared to NEET 2018. Questions were all based on NCERT. Thus, an average candidate can score at least 350 to 420 marks.
NEET 2019 Minimum Qualifying Marks and Cutoff Marks
The Cutoff Marks or the minimum qualifying marks are the minimum set of marks that are set by the National Testing Agency in order to select the candidates. Hence, on the basis of the NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks, candidates will be selected for the further admission process. Therefore, in order to qualify for the exam, the candidate has to score the minimum qualifying set of marks that the National Testing Agency has provided. Hence, the minimum qualifying marks of NEET 2019 is as follows-
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile|
|General (UR Category)||50th Percentile|
|OBC Category||40th Percentile|
|SC/ ST (including PWD of SC/ ST/ OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PWD||45th Percentile|
Expected NEET 2019 Cutoff Marks
|UR and PH||466-214|
|OBC and PH||213-210|
|SC and PH||2019-130|
|ST and PH||213-118|
NEET Question Paper and Answer Key
The NTA NEET Question Paper is released in online mode after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check the previous year’s question paper here as well. The Question Paper PDF is available for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, etc. The NEET Question Paper is released in Code-Wise in PDF Format. Candidates can download the Question Paper and analyze the difficulty level of the exam. This can also be beneficial for the candidates who are preparing for NEET next year.
List of the Institutes and Coaching Centres that will publish the NEET Answer Key
- NEET Answer Key by Akash Institute
- Answer Key of NEET by Allen
- NEET Answer Key by Motion IIT
- NTA NEET Answer Key by Career Point
- NEET Solution Key by Rao IIT
- NTA NEET MBBS Answer Key by Pathfinder
NEET Previous Year Exam Analysis 2018 by Resonance
In this section, we have provided an overall and sectional exam analysis of NEET 2018. Through this paper analysis, candidates can get an idea regarding what sort of questions were asked in the exam. In the Overall Exam Analysis of Resonance for NEET 2018, they have rated every question on a scale of 1 to 3. These ratings have been given by the experts of the Resonance Team. Hence, the overall NEET Paper Analysis of NEET 2018 by Resonance is –
|Subject||Exam Analysis 2018|
Difficulty Level Analysis – Number of Questions
|Subject||Easy Level||Medium Level||Difficulty Level|
|Number of Questions||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- According to the Resonance Experts, the Biology Section was the easiest one.
- Physics was found to be difficult.
- Hence, around 252 marks were considered to be easy, 316 marks were moderately difficult, and 152 marks were considered to be difficult.
NEET 2018 Question-Wise and Mark-Wise Difficulty Breakup
NEET 2018 Sectional Analysis – Question Distribution
NEET Result 2021
The NEET Result is released in the form of a Merit List. Candidates must note that the Merit List is prepared on the basis of the NEET Scores. The NEET Merit List is released online on the official website of NTA NEET. Candidates can also check their individual scores by submitting their Registration ID, Roll Number, and Captcha Code. NEET State Merit list is further released separately by the respective states soon after the declaration of the result.
NEET 2021 Counselling
Soon after the declaration of the NEET Result, the NTA conducts the NEET 2021 Counselling. Candidates whose names are on the merit list are eligible for the counseling round. The NEET 2021 Counselling Process takes place in two rounds followed by a Mock Counselling Round. To appear in the counseling round, you need to register and submit your college and course preferences.
NEET UG 2021 is an All India Medical Entrance Exam. Through NEET Exam, candidates will be able to get admission to various Medical/ Dental/ and AYUSH Courses as well as AIIMS and JIPMER Institutes. The NEET 2021 Paper Analysis by Resonance will be soon updated here. If you have any queries regarding the NEET UG Entrance Exam, then please comment on the section below.