MP GNTST/PNST Counselling 2020: The Directorate of Health Services, Madhya Pradesh conducts the round of counselling. It is conducted in online mode. Moreover, there is more than one round. To participate in the counselling, candidates have to qualify for the exam. The candidates can find all the details of counselling like venue, date, and time on that call letter. The candidates have to reach the venue on time. Moreover, the candidates also need to carry certain documents along with them. The list of documents to be carried along is given below. Note that only the candidates who clear this round are eligible for MP Nursing Admission. Furthermore, for more details regarding the MP GNTST/PNST Counselling 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The counselling schedule will be announced soon, as the entrance exam dates are announced. MP GNTST/ PNST Exam will be conducted on 06th & 07th February 2021. As soon as the schedule is made available, we will update it here.
MP GNTST/PNST Counselling 2020
This round is basically conducted for document verification. The officials appoint a selection committee for the same. Wherein, the committee members hold the right to reject any application if the candidate is found to be unsuitable for the course. Moreover, authorities do not send any notifications regarding the rounds of MP Nursing Counselling. Therefore, students should check the concerned websites frequently for updates. The admission activities schedule is further provided below.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of the GNTST PNST Entrance Exam||06th & 07th February 2021|
|Result Declaration date||– To be Announced –|
|1st Round of counselling (MP PNST)||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment for 1st Counselling (Reserved Category) of GNTST||– To be Announced –|
|Registration Process of PNST for Reserved Category||– To be Announced –|
|2nd Round of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
|Seat Allotment for 2nd Counselling||– To be Announced –|
MP Vyapam GNTST/PNST 2020 Result Card
For knowing if you qualified for counselling, you need your results. In a brief step, down below we have mentioned the steps and details on the result card. In addition, the Step by Step Procedure to check the MP PNST Nursing Result 2020 is as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of MP GNM/ ANM 2020 or healthmponline.gov.in
- Click on the link available on the page to download the Merit list.
- The merit list shall be in a pdf form. It is easy to download.
- In the next step, applicants need to enter their roll number and their date of birth.
- After putting in that data, you click on the “Search” button.
List of Details Available on MP GNTST/PNST Rank Card 2020
So, the list of the details that are available on the Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Rank Card is as follows-
- Name of the candidate.
- Application Number.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth
- Photograph of the candidate
- Subject-wise scores secured
- Total Marks secured
- Overall Rank
Make sure that you download it carefully. And also, make sure all the details are correct. Then the authorities open the portal of MP GNM/ ANM Counselling Registration.
MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Counselling – Steps
Down below we have given the step by step process of the counselling. Make sure to go through it all. The seats are allotted after the rounds of counselling only. Hence, each candidate must participate in counselling.
Online registration Of MP Vyapam GNM
- The first step is to register online. You have to do it on the official website.
- The candidates shall receive a call letter. Then, they must open the official website. Afterward, fill the counselling registration forms there.
- In that step, you need to fill in all the preferences details like place, course name, college name, etc. And then take the print out of it.
- Before filling the form the candidates have to read instructions carefully. And so, as to fill all the details correctly.
MP GNTST/PNST Counselling
- The candidates who successfully clear the verification process on the counselling day get a message or letter. It shall be from the counselors of the college. It is about the course you selected.
- Candidates can go to that college and securing their seats by paying the fee. It is by default withdrawn or canceled by the officials if the candidates fail to reach the college or maybe do not want that seat. So, candidates have to reach there on time.
Required Documents for Verification in MP Vyapam GNM/ANM
The following are the documents required for verification. You need these documents on the counselling day. Make sure to carry them with you.
- Mark Sheet and passing Certificate of VIII/ X/ XII Standard.
- Rank Card of MP PNTST & PNST Exam 2020.
- Counselling Letter
- Application Receipt.
- Transfer/ Migration Certificates.
- One ID Proof and 5-6 Passport Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate for Reserved Quota (for ST, SC, OBC candidates).
- Income Certificate.
- Provisional Letter.
- Domicile Certificate.
MP GNTST/PNST Counselling 2020 – Second Round
The board conducts the second round of counselling. It is for those applicants who are not satisfied with their seat allotment. The candidates get an application on the official website. They need to follow the same process as in the 1st round. The dates are published on the official website. The participants may attend the second counselling. If any seats are vacant after the MP Vyapam Counselling the board conducts the third counselling. Any updates related to that will be available here and on the official website.
MP GNTST/PNST Previous Years’ Seat Allotment List and Cutoff Marks
The Previous Years’ Allotment List are provided here for reference. In addition, the seat allotment list for this session shall be released in the same format.
Check MP GNTST/PNST Nursing 2019 Allotment, College, and Cutoff List
- MP GNTST II Round Allotment List
- Reprint Receipt (Second Round)
- MP GNTST 1st Allotment List
- MP PNST II Round Allotment List
- PNST Vacant Seats List
- MP PNST Rouns I Seat Allotment List
Check MP GNTST/PNST Nursing 2018 Allotment, College, and Cutoff List
- Third Round Allotment List of MP GNTST
- Second Round Seat Allotment List of MP GNTST Counselling 2020
- First Round Seat Allotment List
- MP GNTST and PNST B.Sc Nursing Vacant Seat Matrix
MP GNTST and PNST Counselling 2018 Round II Cutoff Marks
|General (Unreserved Category)||63 marks|
|OBC Category||61 marks|
|SC Category||55 marks|
|ST Category||53 marks|
|ASHA Workers||53 marks|
Madhya Pradesh GNTST/PNST Round III Counselling Marks
|General (Unreserved Category)||61 marks|
|OBC Category||59 marks|
|SC Category||55 marks|
|ST Category||53 marks|
MP PNST/ GNTST Merit List 2020
The MP PNST/GNTST Rank List is released in online mode and thus shall be available on the official website. Candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list. Therefore, they are segregated on the basis of merit. It further helps the authorities in carrying out admission processes. In addition, students are called for counselling as per the merit list only. It is released in PDF format. So, the students face no difficulty while downloading it.