MP GNTST/PNST 2020 provides admission to various interested candidates in nursing courses. The solution key is now available, candidates can check out the answer sheets now. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Selection Test. Whereas, PNST stands for Pre Nursing Selection Test. However, the basic selection criteria are through an entrance exam conducted by the authority. Moreover, the entrance exam is conducted at the State level in order to provide admission to General Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing courses. However, those seeking admission in any of the above courses, have to fill the application form. Furthermore, only successfully registered candidates get access to the admit card. Thereafter, the merit list is released mentioning the names of the merit holders. However, this provides admission only to the women candidates. Furthermore, in order to get a more detailed account regarding MP GNTST/PNST 2020, continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- MP PNST/ GNTST Answer Key can be checked now. The exam result will further be declared soon. Candidates should keep visiting the concerning websites frequently for updates.
- The entrance exam was conducted on 06th & 07th February 2021.
MP GNTST/PNST 2020
The following are the MP GNTST/ PNST Admission 2020 Dates. The candidates seeking admission in MP BSc Nursing must be well revised with the dates scheduled so that they won’t miss out on any of the important events. One can also check the same on the Official Website of the State Authority. Hence, the admission activities schedule is provided here. If the dates are revised, then the table is updated.
|Start Date of Online Submission of Application Form||05th January 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||19th January 2021|
|Last Date to edit the Application Form||24th January 2021|
|MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card||01st February 2021|
|Date of MP GNTST/PNST Entrance Exam||06th & 07th February 2021|
|MP GNTST/PNST Result||–|
|Counselling Dates of MP GNTST and PNST||–|
Check – GNM Merit List 2020
MP BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to take admission in MP Nursing GNTST/PNST 2020, one has to keep in mind that it’s mandatory for the interested candidates to fulfill the basic selection criteria. MP GNTST/ PNST Eligibility Criteria define your candidature and are prescribed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Moreover, one needs to check the selection criteria before applying for admission in the same. One can check the minimum eligibility criteria at the official website of the State Registration Council. Also, one can get access to Previous Year Question Papers on the official website as well. However, in order to reduce your efforts as well as save your time here, we are providing the eligibility criteria for the respective courses.
Following is the MP GNTST/PNST Eligibility Criteria 2020. Make sure to go through it carefully.
- The candidate must belong to Indian Nationality.
- In addition, the candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Moreover, the candidate must possess a certificate issued by the district collector in order to attach it along with the application.
- For GNTST– The applicant must have attained a minimum age of 17 years as of July 1, 2020. Whereas, the maximum age for the same is 27 years. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the minimum age requirement for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories. For the same purpose, one has to provide a copy of the 10th class certificate/ mark sheet.
- For PNST– The minimum age requirement in order to take admission in MP BSc Nursing is 17 years as of July 2020. whereas, an applicant with a maximum age of 30 years can also apply for the same. However, the candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ OBC categories shall be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. Moreover, the 10th class mark sheet is taken into consideration in order to verify the same.
- For GNTST:
- The candidate must have passed 12th class from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh with at least 40 % marks with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- However, there is a relaxation of 5% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- For PNST:
- The interested candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum marks of 45% with compulsory subjects including Chemistry, Life Sciences, English, and Physics from any school in Madhya Pradesh recognized by CBSE.
- In addition, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
Following is the seat availability for MP GNTST/PNST Admission 2020 for the candidates of various categories. Make sure to go through it before applying for admission to any of the courses. This further provides you with a rough idea regarding your chances of getting admission. If any changes are made in the same, we shall update our website providing you with the latest information.
|Categories||No. of Seats|
Check – UPSMFAC Counselling
MP GNTST PNST Admission Procedure
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts an entrance exam in order to provide admission to Nursing courses. Thereafter, one has to fill the application form in order to appear for the exam. After this, only the successfully registered candidates get access to the MP GNTST PNST Admit Card 2020. The admit card further provides all the essential details in accordance with the conduction of the exam. Later on, the selection of the candidates occurs on the basis of the MP BSc Nursing Merit List. However, one should know that admission is provided only to female applicants.
Steps Of Admission Procedure
- The university conducts an Entrance Test in order to provide admission to the candidates in MP BSc Nursing Courses.
- Along with qualifying for the entrance test, the candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 (Science stream) from any school in MP recognized by CBSE.
- While applying for admission, one need to upload the following documents:
- Self passport size photo (in .jpg format)
- Copy of candidate’s signature (in .jpg format)
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Lastly, one has to pay the complete application fee in an online mode. Make sure to take a printout of the E-receipt generated afterward.
- Selected candidates have to attend the Counselling Procedure. Don’t forget to carry all the necessary documents.
- Then, after successful selection, the candidate has to pay the Admission fee within 10 days.
- Roll number and ID Card are provided later to the student.
Selection Procedure for MP GNTST PNST Admission
The selection in MP General Nursing Training Selection Test is conducted by the PEB (Professional Examination Board). However, the basic selection criteria is on the basis of the Merit List. The marks scored by the applicants in classes 10th and 12th form the basis of the MP GNTST PNST Merit List. Furthermore, the merit list consists of the names of the candidates who are eligible for attending the Counselling process. Moreover, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC as well as the unreserved category can choose their seats in the desired course. The minimum mark one has to score for the selection is kept to be 45% in the 12th class. The entrance exam includes subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, and English. The marks are calculated individually in each subject and then are combined to calculate the total percentage scored by the applicant.
Documents Required For Admission
The following is a list of the essential documents one has to be ready with while applying for the MP Pre Nursing Selection Test. Make sure you all the necessary documents in order to prevent any further delay.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Photocopy as well as an original copy of the 10th and 12th class mark sheet of CBSE affiliated schools of Madhya Pradesh.
- Photocopy as well as an original copy of the Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Scanned image of a recent passport size colored photograph.
- Your signature using a Blue/ Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility including Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
MP Nursing Application Form 2020
MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Application Form is released via online mode. Interested candidates can fill the application form at the official website as soon as it is released. However, one has to fill the Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Form within the deadline provided by the authority as the authority does not entertain late submission. Moreover, the candidates are required to fill the online admission form through the medium of Kiosk. One must go through the rules and regulations on the official website. In addition, there is a portal fee of Rs 50/-. Furthermore, the online application process consists of four steps namely Basic Registration, Academic Details, Uploading of scanned images of applicant’s passport size photo, and lastly Application Fee Payment. Only after the completion of all four steps, your application is considered complete.
One has to pay the complete application in order to complete their MP Nursing Application Form. One can pay the application fee online via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- For Unreserved category-Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD- Rs 200/-
Check – Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List
MP GNTST PNST Admit Card
The GNTST PNST Admit Card usually releases in an online mode at the official website of the authority. However, only those who registered themselves successfully for the entrance exam can get access to the admit card. Moreover, the admit card is an important document from the exam point of view as it provides permission to the candidate to appear for the exam. We provide you the respective link as soon as the authority release the same. Until then, make sure to visit our website for regular updates. However, one gets a notification regarding the release of the hall ticket at their registered email ID or mobile number.
While downloading the MP BSc Nursing Admit Card, make sure to check the detail very carefully. In addition, take a clear printout of the same and don’t forget to carry it on the examination day. Note that no candidate is allowed to appear for the exam without the admit card. Furthermore, on the day of the examination, the invigilator present there asks you to put your signature along with a left-hand thumbprint in the space provided on the admit card.
Necessary Item One Has To Carry To The Examination Hall
The following is a list of all the necessities one has to carry on the day of the exam. You may take a printout of the same so that you won’t forget any of these.
- GNTST PNST Admit Card
- A passport-sized photo
- A black ballpoint pen
- Valid ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID.
MP Nursing Merit List 2020
The GNTST PNST Merit List usually releases online at the official website. Applied candidates have to remain updated with the latest schedule. You can visit our website for regular updates. The admission is provided to the interested candidates on the basis of the marks scored by them. Moreover, only those candidates who scored marks more than the GNTST PNST Cut-off marks can select a seat in the desired course. One can check the BSc Nursing Merit List by logging into the Students Portal. Thereafter, on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, one gets admission to the preferred course. However, make sure to select your course choices according to your priority. In addition, the merit list might release category-wise or course-wise.
MP Nursing GNTST PNST Result 2020
The authority usually releases MP GNTST PNST Nursing Result in online mode. However, the GNTST PNST Answer Key releases along with the MP Nursing Merit List before the release of the result. Only those candidates who have qualified the exam with marks more than the minimum marks required can further attend the counselling procedure. Moreover, it is important for the selected candidates to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
The following are the steps on how to check the respective results:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MP PEB.
- Then, click on the Results section on the Home page.
- Furthermore, look for your respective results.
- Thereafter, on the next page, you have to enter your Roll number as well as your Date of Birth.
- After this, the GNTST PNST Result PDF opens up.
- Make sure to save and download the same. Thereafter, take a print out of the same for further references in the long run.
NOTE – No student will individually receive the Result via post. It’s the sole responsibility of the student to check the result dates and download them as soon as it releases.
MP BSc Nursing Counselling 2020
Counselling comprises the last and the most important step of the admission process. It is thus important for the selected candidates to attend the GNTST Nursing Counselling procedure as it provides the final seat allotment. Don’t forget to carry the necessary documents along with you on the same day. Moreover, as soon as the authority provides the official dates of counselling we will update the same on our website. Moreover, this event further includes the physical verification of your candidature. Hence, go through the given details very carefully.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo