MP GNTST/PNST 2020 provides admission to various interested candidates in nursing courses. GNTST stands for General Nursing Training Selection Test. Whereas, PNST stands for Pre Nursing Selection Test. However, the basic selection criteria is through an entrance exam conducted by the authority. Moreover, the entrance exam is conducted at the State level in order to provide admission to General Nursing and B.Sc. Nursing courses. However, those seeking admission in any of the above courses, have to fill the MP GNTST/ PNST Application Form 2020. Furthermore, only successfully registered candidates will get access to the MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card 2020. Thereafter, the merit list will also be released mentioning the names of the merit holders. However, this provides admission only to the women candidates. Furthermore, in order to get a more detailed account regarding MP GNTST/PNST 2020, continue reading below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP GNTST/PNST 2020- Important Dates
Following are the MP GNTST/PNST Admission 2020 Dates. The candidates seeking admission in MP BSc Nursing must be well revised with the dates schedule so that they won’t miss out on any of the important events. One can also check the same at the official website of the State Authority. Although the dates provided are tentative only, therefore as soon as the authority releases the official dates we will update you with the latest schedule. Until then, you can have a rough idea regarding the MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Admission dates. Make sure to go through the information carefully. Moreover, you can have a print out copy of the same.
|Start Date of Online Submission of Application Form||June 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||June 2020|
|Last Date to edit the Application Form||June 2020|
|MP GNTST/PNST Admit Card||July 2020|
|Date of MP GNTST/PNST Entrance Exam||July 2020|
|MP GNTST/PNST Result||July 2020|
MP BSc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to take admission in MP Nursing GNTST/PNST 2020, one has to keep this in mind that it’s mandatory for the interested candidates to fulfill the basic selection criteria. MP GNTST/PNST Eligibility Criteria define your candidature and are prescribed by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board. Moreover, one needs to check the selection criteria before applying for admission in the same. One can check the minimum eligibility criteria at the official website of the State Registration Council. Also, one can get access to Previous Year Question Papers at the official website as well. However, in order to reduce your efforts as well as save your time here, we are providing the eligibility criteria for the respective courses.
Following is the MP GNTST/PNST Eligibility Criteria 2020. Make sure to go through it carefully.
- The candidate must belong to Indian Nationality.
- In addition, the candidate must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Moreover, the candidate must possess a certificate issued by the district collector in order to attach along with the application.
- For GNTST– The applicant must have attained a minimum age of 17 years as on July 1, 2020. Whereas, the maximum age for the same is 27 years. However, there is a relaxation of 5 years in the minimum age requirement for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories. For the same purpose, one has to provide a copy of 10th class certificate/ mark sheet.
- For PNST– The minimum age requirement in order to take admission in MP BSc Nursing is 17 years as in July 2020. whereas, an applicant with a maximum age of 30 years can also apply for the same. However, the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC categories will be entitled to a relaxation of 5 years. Moreover, the 10th class mark sheet will be taken into consideration in order to verify the same.
- For GNTST:
- The candidate must have passed 12th class from any school recognized by CBSE in Madhya Pradesh with at least 40 % marks with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- However, there is a relaxation of 5% for the candidates of reserved categories.
- For PNST:
- The interested candidate must have passed 12th class with minimum marks of 45% with compulsory subjects including Chemistry, Life Sciences, English and Physics from any school in Madhya Pradesh recognized by CBSE.
- In addition, there is a relaxation of 5% marks for the applicants belonging to the reserved category.
Following is the seat availability for MP GNTST/PNST Admission 2020 for the candidates of various categories. Make sure to go through it before applying for admission in any of the courses. This will further provide you with a rough idea regarding your chances of getting admission. If any changes are made in the same, we will update our website providing you with the latest information.
|Categories||No. of Seats|
MP GNTST PNST Admission Procedure
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board conducts an entrance exam in order to provide admission in Nursing courses. Thereafter, one has to fill the application form in order to appear for the exam. After this, only the successfully registered candidates will get access to the MP GNTST PNST Admit Card 2020. The admit card will further provide all the essential details in accordance with the conduction of the exam. Later on, the selection of the candidates will occur on the basis of the MP BSc Nursing Merit List. However, one should know that the admission is provided only to the female applicants.
Steps Of Admission Procedure
- The university conducts an Entrance Test in order to provide admission to the candidates in MP BSc Nursing Courses.
- Along with the qualifying the entrance test, the candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 (Science stream) from any school in MP recognized by CBSE.
- While applying for admission, one need to upload the following documents:
- Self passport size photo (in .jpg format)
- Copy of candidate’s signature (in .jpg format)
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Lastly, one has to pay the complete application fee in an online mode. Make sure to take a print out of the E-receipt generated afterward.
- Selected candidates have to attend the Counselling Procedure. Don’t forget to carry all the necessary documents.
- Then, after successful selection, the candidate has to pay the Admission fee within 10 days.
- Roll number and ID Card is provided later to the student.
Selection Procedure for MP GNTST PNST Admission
The selection in MP General Nursing Training Selection Test will be conducted by the PEB (Professional Examination Board). However, the basic selection criteria is on the basis of the Merit List. The marks scored by the applicants in classes 10th and 12th forms the basis of the MP GNTST PNST Merit List. Furthermore, the merit list consists of the names of the candidates who are eligible for attending the Counselling process. Moreover, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC as well as the unreserved category can choose their seat in the desired course. The minimum marks one has to score for the selection is kept to be 45% in 12th class. The entrance exam will include subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, and English. The marks are calculated individually in each subject and then will be combined to calculate the total percentage scored by the applicant.
Documents Required For Admission
The following is a list of the essential documents one has to be ready with while applying for MP Pre Nursing Selection Test. Make sure you all the necessary documents in order to prevent any further delay.
- An e-mail ID for filling up the application form.
- A mobile no. For filling up the application form.
- Photocopy as well as an original copy of 10th and 12th class mark sheet of CBSE affiliated schools of Madhya Pradesh.
- Photocopy as well as an original copy of the Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Scanned image of a recent passport size colored photograph.
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet. ( File size should be between 50-200 KB).
- Access to an online payment facility including Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card.
MP Nursing Application Form 2020
MP GNTST/PNST 2020 Application Form usually releases in the month of June 2020. Moreover, the MP GNTST PNST Application Form will release in an online mode. Interested candidates can fill the application form at the official website as soon as it will release. However, one has to fill the Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Form within the deadline provided by the authority as the authority will not entertain late submission. Moreover, the candidates are required to fill the online admission form through the medium of Kiosk. One must go through the rules and regulations at the official website. In addition, there is a portal fee of Rs 50/-. Furthermore, the online application process consists of four steps namely Basic Registration, Academic Details, Uploading of scanned images of applicant’s passport size photo and lastly Application Fee Payment. Only after the completion of all the four steps, your application is considered complete.
One has to pay the complete application in order to complete their MP Nursing Application Form. One can pay the application fee online via Net banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- For Unreserved category-Rs 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD- Rs 200/-
MP GNTST PNST Admit Card
The GNTST PNST Admit Card usually releases in an online mode at the official website of the authority. However, only those who registered themselves successfully for the MP Nursing Entrance Exam can get access to the admit card. Moreover, admit card is an important document from the exam point of view as it provides permission to the candidate to appear for the exam. We will provide you the respective link as soon as the authority will release the same. Until then, make sure to visit our website for regular updates. However, one will get a notification regarding the release of the BSc Nursing Admit Card at their registered email ID or mobile number.
While downloading the MP BSc Nursing Admit Card, make sure to check the detail very carefully. In addition, take a clear print out of the same and don’t forget to carry it on the examination day. Note that no candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the BSc Nursing Admit Card 2020. Furthermore, on the day of the examination, the invigilator present there will ask you to put your signature along with left-hand thumbprint in the space provided on the admit card.
Necessary Item One Has To Carry To The Examination Hall
The following is a list of all the necessities one has to carry on the day of the exam. You may take a print out of the same so that you won’t forget any of these.
- GNTST PNST Admit Card
- A passport sized photo
- A black ballpoint pen
- Valid ID proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID.
MP Nursing Merit List 2020
The GNTST PNST Merit List usually releases online at the official website. The State Nursing Council releases the merit list in the month of July only. Applied candidates have to remain updated with the latest schedule. You can visit our website for regular updates. The admission is provided to the interested candidates on the basis of the marks scored by them. Moreover, only those candidates who scored marks more than the GNTST PNST Cut-off marks can select a seat in the desired course. One can check the BSc Nursing Merit List by logging into the Students Portal. Thereafter, on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate, one gets the admission in the preferred course. However, make sure to select your course choices according to your priority. In addition, the merit list might release category-wise or course-wise.
MP Nursing GNTST PNST Result 2020
The authority usually releases GNTST PNST Nursing Result in the month of July. Moreover, the result is released in an online mode at the official website itself. However, the GNTST PNST Answer Key releases along with the MP Nursing Merit List before the release of the result. Only those candidates who have qualified the exam with marks more than the minimum marks required can further attend the counselling procedure. Moreover, it is important for the selected candidates to attend the counselling as per the schedule.
The following are the steps on how to check the respective results:
- Firstly, visit the official website of MP PEB.
- Then, click on the Results section on the Home page.
- Furthermore, look for your respective result.
- Thereafter, on the next page, you will have to enter your Roll number as well as Date of Birth.
- After this, the GNTST PNST Result PDF will open up.
- Make sure to save and download the same. Thereafter, take a print out of the same for further references in the long run.
NOTE- No student will individually receive the Result via post. It’s the sole responsibility of the student to check the result dates and download it as soon as it releases.
MP BSc Nursing Counselling 2020
Counselling comprises of the last and the most important step of the admission process. It is thus important for the selected candidates to attend the GNTST Nursing counselling procedure as it provides the final seat allotment. Don’t forget to carry the necessary documents along with you on the same day. Moreover, as soon as the authority will provide the official dates of GNTST PNST Nursing Counselling we will update the same at our website. Moreover, this event further includes the physical verification of your candidature. Hence, go through the given details very carefully.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential documents required for the counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Class 12th mark sheet (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Photocopy)
- Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
- Personal identity proof (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License) (Photocopy)
- Residential Address Proof
- The qualifying exam scorecard
- Application Form or Application No. (in case of online application)
- Original Registration Payment Receipts
- 2 Passport size photo
So, that was all about MP GNTST/PNST 2020. Visit our website for regular updates.In case of any queries comment in the section below.