Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counseling 2019: The JCECEB is all set to start the Second Round Counselling. The Round II Counselling starts from 24th September 2019 (10:00 am onwards). You can check the official notification below. The First Counselling took place from 29th to 30th August 2019. Candidates can get all the details regarding the counselling here. So, make sure to keep up with the official website. The Counselling took place rank-wise in the allotted time schedule. The Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Entrance Exam is over. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the JCECEB NECE Nursing Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Round. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Jharkhand GNM and Nursing Counselling 2019-20.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Read About- Odisha GNM/ANM 2019-20 Admission
Important Dates for Jharkhand 2019 ANM Counseling
There are a few important dates. The students should be aware of these important events. Down below in the table these dates are available for JCECEB Nursing Admission Counseling 2019 –
|Name of the Event||Announced Date|
|Date of Entrance Exam||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the results||24th August 2019|
|Counseling Round 1||29th August to 30th August 2019|
|Counseling Round 2||24th September 2019 (10:00 am)|
The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2019 Second Round will take place from 24th September 2019. Check Official Notification.
The JCECEB GNM and ANM First Round Counselling are now over. The Counselling took place Rank-Wise on 29th and 30th August 2019. Check Official Notification of Jharkhand NECE GNM and ANM Nursing 2019-20.
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Counseling: Merit List
The important information related to the declaration of the results is available here. Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2019 Merit List has been released. The results are available now. Applicants can check Jharkhand Nursing Result 2019 here. You have to log in using your ID and password details. Then applicants have to download the result from the website. You have to keep a print out of the result. Keep the result for any other future references.
How to Download the Result?
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand NECE GNM Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in).
- Click on the Link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check – Haryana GNM/ANM Merit List pdf
Details on the Rank Card
As you know that the Merit List of JCECEB Nursing 2019 is now available online. Candidates must check all the details clearly. Hence, the list of the details that are available on the Jharkhand General and Auxillary Nursing Merit List 2019 is as follows-
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
Check Odisha GNM and ANM 2019
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2019 Counselling
The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2019 Nursing Counseling Admission is available here.
- The Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2019-20 has been started. The First Round Counselling has been started. The Counselling took place on 29th and 30th August 2019.
- The Counselling was conducted Rank-Wise. Candidates had to report the college/center within the scheduled time for Admission.
- It is mandatory to be physically present at the time of counselling.
- In the JCECEB NECEC GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to provide all the documents to the authority.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- You will need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
Check- Haryana GNM/ANM 2019
Documents for the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2019
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for the counseling. The list of those documents is available below. Candidates remember all of these documents to bring with.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check JIPMER PG 2020
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.