Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2021: The counselling round is carried out by the selection committee of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Only the merit list students can participate in counselling rounds. Moreover, candidates are called for a round of counselling in order of merit only. Candidates also have to carry a set of documents. These documents are basically required for the verification process. In addition, the list of all the important documents is provided in the article. Candidates who clear the Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 Entrance Exam get admission to nursing colleges of Jharkhand state. Hence, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2021.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling 2021
The counselling round is conducted in offline mode. Candidates thus have to appear for counselling in person. This admission round is further conducted for document verification and seat allotment. Further, the candidates who are ranked higher in the rank list are preferred and have an edge. Candidates appearing for Jharkhand GNM/ ANM Counselling should further be well versed with the important event dates.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Entrance Exam||– To be Announced –|
|Declaration of the results||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Round 1||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Round 2||– To be Announced –|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission
JCECEB Nursing 2021 Admission Procedure
The admission process includes certain stages. Hence, seats are allotted to students who clear all these rounds. Further, the Jharkhand Nursing Admission Process includes the following stages.
- The aspirants of the GNM/ ANM Course wanting to take admission firstly have to clear the Entrance Exam. In addition, the result is made available in the form of a merit list. Thus, the names of all the qualified candidates are mentioned in the merit list.
- Then the merit list candidates have to appear for the counselling round. In this round, officials carry out the document verification process.
- Further, the seats are allotted to students who are suitable for the course. The candidates then have to report at the allotted institutes.
Documents for the Jharkhand GNM/ANM Counselling
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for counselling. The list of those documents is available below. Candidates remember all of these documents to bring with them.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A printout of the registration slip.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate (if applicable).
Check – JIPMER PG 2021
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 Merit List
The names of all the selected candidates are mentioned in the Jharkhand NECE GNM Merit List, in order of merit. Only the merit list students can participate in the rounds of counselling. Candidates are called for counselling in accordance with the merit list only. Moreover, this list is prepared basically for segregating candidates on the basis of merit.
How to Download the Result?
- Go to the official website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the link available on that website. The link is pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above shall be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number and date of birth.
- That step shall find a particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Details on the Rank Card
The candidate’s rank card is released in online mode. Moreover, certain details are mentioned on your rank card. Further, the details that you can find in the rank card are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
Check – Odisha GNM and ANM
Jharkhand GNM/ANM 2021 Counselling
The candidates appearing for the counselling round should be aware of certain things. As the round of counselling is carried out in the following manner.
- The Counselling is conducted at Rank-Wise. Candidates had to report to the college/ centre within the scheduled time for Admission.
- It is mandatory to be physically present at the time of counselling.
- In the JCECEB NECEC GNM Counselling Round, candidates have to provide all the documents to the authority.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- You need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counselling procedure.
- After the verification process is done, you can get back all the original documents.