The Haryana Nursing Council do not conduct any entrance exam or providing admission to the Nursing Colleges in Haryana. The Haryana Nursing Admission 2019-20 is entirely merit-based. Thereafter, Haryana GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 will be conducted by the authority for the merit holders. Moreover, the selected applicants are expected to make their institution choices and reach the designated centres. Also, in the first place, one has to register themselves for the same and take a print out of the intimation letter. This letter contains all the necessary information regarding GNM/ANM Counselling 2019. In order to get a detailed account on GNM Counselling 2019 Haryana, continuing scrolling down through the page below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ANM GNM Counselling 2019 Haryana- Important Dates
Following is the Haryana Nursing Admission 2019-20 Dates schedule. Aspirants need to remain well updated with the latest schedule for GNM Admission Date 2019 so that they won’t miss out on any important event. Although, the following dates are tentative only. The authority has yet not provided the official dates for the same. However, we will provide you with the latest updates as soon as the authority does the same. Until then, make sure you go through the following date schedule very carefully to prevent any misunderstanding. Also, visit our website for regular updates.
|Display of the Merit List||September 2019|
|Online Counselling Round 1||September 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college Round 1 applicant||September 2019|
|Online Counselling Round 2||September 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted college Round 2 applicant||September to October 2019|
Nodal Centers for GNM/ANM Counselling 2019, Haryana
The Nodal Centers are the centres for physical verification of all the essential documents of the candidate for the verification of his/her candidature. Without the physical verification of the candidate his/her application stands cancelled. Moreover, these centres are designated or authorised by the Directorate of Nursing, Haryana for the students. The selected candidates are expected to report at the respective centre for verification of their candidature soon after the release of the GNM Nursing Merit List as well as the Haryana GNM Provisional List. Hence, it’s important for all the qualified candidates to be well informed regarding the Haryana GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 schedule including the list of all the nodal centres.
Nursing Counselling 2019 Haryana
The Haryana GNM ANM Counselling 2019 will be conducted in the month of September as per the guidelines of the authority. However, before this GNM Merit List will be released first. Moreover, the list will contain the names of only those candidates who are eligible enough to take Haryana Nursing Admission 2019-20. Following are some important instructions regarding the same.
- Soon after the declaration of the ANM Nursing merit list 2019, one must his/her preference regarding the colleges. Moreover, one can select more than one college as a preference. However, make sure to your preference list according to your priority.
- Furthermore, one must check the updated list including all the institutions at the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council.
- Moreover, the candidate can change their preference list as many times as they want according to their priority. But you cannot make any further changes after you lock or finalise your list using the OTP (One Time Password). You will receive the OTP at your registered mobile number.
- In addition, one can also select the nearest centre for physical verification of the documents. Thereafter, the date and reporting time will be made available at the official website later.
- The document verification process will remain incomplete if the candidate did not provide any institution choices. Hence, it’s important for the candidates to mention their nearest centres choices for physical verification of their candidature in order to proceed further with the admission process.
Important Documents For Haryana Nursing Counselling 2019
The Haryana Nursing Council releases the Haryana GNM Merit List 2019 containing the names of the candidates selected for admission in Top Nursing Colleges of Haryana. Moreover, the qualified candidates will now have to attend the seat allotment procedure at designated centres as per the schedule. However, one needs to register themselves first at the official website in order to attend the same. Furthermore, one must carry the original as well as a photocopy of all the essential documents as per the guidelines for physical verification of your identity by the authority. One can check the list of all the important documents at the official website. However, in order to ease your efforts, here we have provided a list of the same. Make sure to go through it carefully and don’t forget anything.
- Original mark sheet of class 12th and Transfer Certificate.
- Original 10th class mark sheet
- Print out of the Application Form with the candidate’s signature in the space provided.
- Two self-attested passport size photos of the candidate
- In case the candidate belongs to SC/ ST category, he/she needs to submit a certificate of the same issued by a Competent Authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Copy of print out of e-Receipt generated after the completion of the payment process.
- Certification of physically Handicapped issued by the competent authority (in case the candidate is physically handicapped).
- Character Certificate issued by the School or the last Institution attended by the candidate.
Final Admission Procedure After Haryana GNM ANM Counselling 2019
The Haryana GNM Seat Allotment Process usually begins soon after the declaration of the GNM/ANM Merit List. Moreover, the process depends entirely on the Haryana GNM Nursing Merit List. However, the seat allotment process consists of 3 separate rounds. Furthermore, the authority will provide everything in accordance with the seat allotment procedure in online mode at the official website itself. In addition, the selected candidates will also receive a notification regarding the same at their registered email IDs or at their registered mobile numbers. It’s important for the candidates to first download the intimation letter for the GNM 1st Round Seat Allotment from the official website of the Haryana Nursing Council. However, here we have provided the step-wise Admission Procedure. Make sure you perform all the mentioned steps carefully.
Steps of Admission Procedure
- In the first place, the selected candidates should Log into the Student’s Portal at the official website. From there they can get a list of all the nodal centres. Furthermore, one has to make a preference for the nearest nodal centre where they have to visit for the physical verification of the documents.
- Also, one has to submit the Part Course Fee at the nodal centre only.
- Moreover, it’s important for the candidates to carry the intimation letter for the 1st Round of Seat Allotment which one can download by logging on to the Applicant Portal. The candidates are further expected to report at the Nodal Centre along with the Intimation Letter and the Part Course Fee.
- The 2nd and 3rd Round are generally considered as the Auto up-gradation rounds. In this, the selected candidates may get seats for their higher education college preferences. Hence, the candidates must report at the respective institution for the final seat allotment.
- Moreover, the candidates who have been recently allotted the seat in 2nd and 3rd rounds, first have to deposit the Part Course Fee on the same day at the respective Nodal Centre.
- The ones who have already submitted the fees can visit the official website in order to check the seat allotment status. In fact, there is no need for them to go to the Nodal Centre to pay the fees.
So, this was all about the Haryana GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2019. Hope you got all the essential information regarding the same. In case you have any queries, comment it down in the section below.