Note that the II Round Allotment List for GNM Course has been released by the authorities. The direct link to download the list is given down below. The Odisha GNM and ANM Counselling 2019 Provisional Common Merit List is now available. The B.Sc Nursing Counselling/Document Verification took place from 14th October to 17th October 2019. The Doho Nursing Odisha has released a revised schedule of Odisha GNM Admission 2019-20. Complete Schedule of the Odisha GNM and Nursing is available below. The Directorate of Nursing, Odisha is the conducting authority for the admissions in the Nursing courses of Odisha. The Odisha GNM Merit List has been released on 4th October 2019 for both ANM/GNM and B.Sc Nursing.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The applicant list has been released and the selected students are expected to make their institution choices and report at their assigned Nodal Centers. The Nodal Centers are there for Documents Verification In Odisha 2019 GNM/ANM Counselling.
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 Admission
This step in the Admission process is very important. Hence, the students are advised to keep up with all the information about the counseling process. A detailed account of the same is given in this article. The aspiring candidates can go through this article for any other information.
Odisha GNM Allotment List for II Round is now available. The candidates whose names are mentioned in the list are eligible for further process.
- The candidates’ have to report at the nodal centres with ANM Part Fees for the up-gradation process of the first round between 18 Nov. 2019 to 21 Nov. 2019 by 5:30 PM.
- Odisha GNM Nursing Provisional Merit List is now available. Check Now.
Doho Nursing Odisha has released the further counselling and Admission Process of the Odisha GNM/ANM/B.Sc Nursing Odisha. Check the schedule below-
The Odisha B.Sc Nursing Counselling starts from 14th to 17th October 2019. However, the Counselling will take place in the form the Document Verification. Odisha GNM and ANM Counselling dates have also been released. You can check the dates below. Check the Odisha Nursing Merit List 2019.
Download Required Proforma for Odisha Nursing Document Verification at the Nodal Centers
|Check List of Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Nodal Centers||Download Here|
|Ex-Servicemen Certificate||Download Here|
|Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Undertaking Certificate||Click to Download|
|Physical Fitness Certificate for Odisha GNM and ANM Admission 2019-20||Download Here|
|Marriage Certificate of Odisha GNM 2019-20||Click to Download now|
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
A list of Important Tentative Dates for the 2019 Counselling for GNM and ANM Courses is available. Hence, the students must check the official website frequently. This will help to get the latest updates.
|Name of the event||Date for the GNM Course||Date for the ANM Course|
Publication list date of the Applicant list
|4th October 2019||4th October 2019|
Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers
|18th October 2019 to 23rd October 2019||24th October 2019 to 30th October 2019|
Date for the medical verification of the PH candidates
|24th and 25th October 2019||1st and 2nd November 2019|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round
|5th November 2019||13th November 2019|
Release of the Seat Allotment List after 1st Round
|6th November 2019||14th November 2019|
Reporting Date at the Nodal enters for the first round of admissions
|7th November 2019 to 13th November 2019||15th November 2019 to 19th November 2019|
Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round
15th November 2019
21st November 2019
Online Payment of Part Course Fees for 2nd Round
|20th to 22nd November 2019||22nd to 26th November 2019|
The date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 2nd round
20th to 22nd November 2019 (up to 5:30 PM)
22nd to 26th November 2019 (up to 5:30 pm)
Release date of the seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd round
26th November 2019
28th November 2019
The date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 3rd round
27th to 29th November 2019
29th November to 2nd December 2019
Reporting at the institution for the Admission
|7th December to 13th December 2019||9th December to 16th December 2019|
Admission of Students against vacant seats of 85% Govt. Quota Seats
|23rd to 28th December 2019||23rd to 28th December 2019|
Uploading data against Management Quota Seats (15% Management Seats + 85% Govt. Quota Seats)
|1st Jan to 31st Jan 2020||1st to 31st January 2020|
Nodal Centres for Odisha Nursing Counselling 2019
The Nodal Centers are for the Documents Verification. This step in the Admission process is very important. The Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 of the candidate without Document Verification will be canceled. These centers are created or authorized by the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha for the students to report at after the publication of the applicant list and the provisional merit list. Hence, we advise the students to check the whole counseling process and aware of their assigned Nodal centers.
Counselling for Odisha State 2019 GNM and ANM Courses
The applicant list determines the number of students who are eligible for the Nursing Courses. There is some other important information about the GNM 2019 Counselling that the candidates must know about.
- After the publication of the list, select the choices of the colleges and preferences. You can put as many choices you want. Make sure to put the choices on the basis of your priority.
- The candidates must check the updated list of institutions from the official website. They can change the order of their preferences as many times as they want up until they lock the choices using one- time password [OTP].
- Applicants are required must enter the Nodal Center for Document Verification. The date and time about the same will be notified on the official website.
- If the candidate hasn’t provided any institution choices, then the document verification will remain incomplete. If it isn’t done then the candidate is required to do it at the Nodal center and the Nodal center Officials will make sure that the choice locking system is done properly.
Important Instructions To Be Noted At the Time of Document Verification
The Document Verification dates for Odisha B.Sc Nursing Counselling, and GNM/ANM have been released. For B.Sc Nursing, the Counselling will start from 14th October 2019. The GNM/ANM Counselling will take place from 18th and 24th October 2019 respectively. So, here are some of the important instructions and details that will occur at the time of Odisha Nursing Counselling-
- The Applicants have to report the respective Nodal Center for the verification of the Original Documents. You must report the center on the scheduled date and time.
- You need to make sure that you have completed the choice locking process.
- Candidates must submit two sets of documents (one set original and one set photocopy). along with the original payment slip. The Nodal Center will return back the original set of documents except the e-receipt after due verification.
Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Seat Allotment Process
There will be three rounds of Seat Allotment in the Odisha Nursing Admission 2019-20. Each Allotment Round includes the deposition of fees and reporting the institutions. We have mentioned all the stages of the Seat Allotment below.
Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing First Round Seat Allotment
- The Allotment of the seats will be done on the basis of the rank, choice, category of the candidate.
- The allotment list will be published on the website- www.dohodisha.nic.in. The details will also be sent to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates will have to download the seat allotment letter and pay the requisite amount of the course fees and report at the Nodal Center with the e-receipt.
- This is an option-based upgradation system. Candidates once exercised the option cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have not been allotted in the first round are not required to do anything. They have to wait for 2nd and 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 – List of Documents Required
The candidates are required to submit two sets [one set of originals and one set of self-attested photocopy] of the following documents at their respective Nodal Centers for the Counselling of ANM 2019–
- Original 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form printout.
- Copy of the submitted application form signed by the candidate.
- Two self-attested recent colored passports sized photographs.
- Original caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Domicile/ Residential/ Nativity certificate from competent authority.
- Original e-Receipt or Bank Acknowledgement copy of the challan deposit slip of Rs 500/- only towards application fees.
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority [ in case of physically handicapped candidates].
- Original Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Original Transfer certificate. If in case, you don’t have the transfer certificate, then you will have to submit an undertaking, to submit the certificate within 7 days.
- Original medical certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic medical officer.
- Original Certificate of Rajya Sainik Board for the candidates applying for widow/children of Ex-Servicemen Category only.
- Original Greencard issued by the Chief District Medical Officer. In case of a discrepancy in Green Card with HSC Certificate regarding candidate’s name, date of birth, and his/her parent’s name, then the candidate will have to submit an affidavit duly sworn in before the executive magistrate.
- Marriage Declaration Certificate.
In case the applicant fails to produce an original document as per the prospectus, his/her name will be removed from the list.
Check – UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List
Reservation of Seats
Final Admission Stage After Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2019
The Orissa Nursing Seat Allotment Process starts soon after the publication of the provisional Merit List. The seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. The GNM/ANM Odisha 2019 Merit List will be the basis of seat allotment. The seat allotment will be available on the official website. Apart from that, the candidates will receive a SMS Alert. The candidates must download the intimation letter of Odisha GNM 1st Round Seat Allotment online from the official website.
The Step By Step Process for the Admission Process
- The students are to log in to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing Part Course Fee.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment by logging on to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing the Part Course Fee.
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices. Thus, the candidates must report at the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have been freshly allotted seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 must download the Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
Reservation of Seats for Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Admission
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
- 10% of seats are available in Govt. and ONMRC recognized Private Institutions (For Private Institutions (only for Male Candidates).
Check GNM Counselling 2019
Odisha GNM, ANM, and B.Sc Nursing Admission Fees
Here, we have provided detailed information about the Odisha Nursing Course Admission Fees. The fee structure is available for both Government and Private Institutions. So, go through it carefully.
For GNM Government Institutions
Odisha ANM Govt. and Private Admission Course Fees
For Government Nursing Colleges (B.Sc Nursing)
The mess fees have to be paid separately by the applicants.
For 85% Govt. Quota Seats under Private Institution
All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees must report at their chosen Institutions. The dates will be available on the intimation letter. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.