Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2021: The Directorate of Nursing, Odisha is the conducting authority for the admissions in the Nursing courses of Odisha. The round of counselling is very important in the admission process. Hence, the students are advised to keep up with all the information about the counselling process. Moreover, students must clear this round for being eligible for Odisha Nursing Admission 2021. The date, time, and venue details of Odisha GNM/ ANM Counselling 2021 is further published on the official website. A detailed account of the same is given in this article. The aspiring candidates can go through this article for any other information.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Odisha GNM/ ANM Counselling 2021
The rounds of counselling start soon after the result declaration. DOHO Odisha GNM/ ANM Counselling is conducted for carrying out document verification and seat allotment process. Moreover, candidates of higher rank are given preference. Hence, they can easily get admission and the desired seat. Candidates must further be well acquainted with the counselling schedule. So, the important events along with the dates are mentioned here.
|Name of the event||Date for the GNM Course||Date for the ANM Course|
Publication list date of the Applicant list
|– September 2021 –||– September 2021 –|
Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers
|– October 2021 –||– October 2021 –|
First Round Choice Filling
|– October 2021 –||– October 2021 –|
seat allotment for the 1st round
|– November 2021 –||– November 2021 –|
seat allotment for the 2nd round
– November 2021 –
– November 2021 –
Reporting at the institution for the Admission
|– December 2021 –||– December 2021 –|
Admission of Students against vacant seats of 85% Govt. Quota Seats
|– December 2021 –||– December 2021 –|
Uploading data against Management Quota Seats (15% Management Seats + 85% Govt. Quota Seats)
|– January 2021 –||– January 2021 –|
Check – WB GNM Nursing Application Form
Nodal Centres for Odisha Nursing Counselling 2021
The Nodal Centers are for Documents Verification. This step in the Admission process is very important. The Odisha GNM/ ANM Application Form of the candidate without Document Verification is cancelled. These centres are created or authorized by the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha for the students to report after the publication of the applicant list and the provisional merit list. Hence, we advise the students to check the whole counselling process and aware of their assigned Nodal centres.
Counselling for Odisha State 2021 GNM and ANM Courses
The applicant list determines the number of students who are eligible for the Nursing Courses. There is some other important information about the GNM 2021 Counselling that the candidates must know about.
- After the publication of the list, select the choices of the colleges and preferences. You can put as many choices as you want. Make sure to put the choices on the basis of your priority.
- The candidates must check the updated list of institutions from the official website. They can change the order of their preferences as many times as they want up until they lock the choices using – time password [OTP].
- Applicants are required must enter the Nodal Center for Document Verification. The date and time for the same are notified on the official website.
- If the candidate hasn’t provided any institution choices, then the document verification remains incomplete. If it isn’t done then the candidate is required to do it at the Nodal centre and the Nodal centre Officials make sure that the choice locking system is done properly.
Important Instructions To Be Noted At the Time of Document Verification
The Document Verification dates for Odisha B.Sc Nursing Counselling, and GNM/ ANM is published on the official website. Candidates may not receive any notification regarding the round, thus do check concerned websites for updates. So, here are some of the important instructions and details that occur at the time of Odisha Nursing Counselling-
- The Applicants have to report to the respective Nodal Center for the verification of the Original Documents. You must report to the centre on the scheduled date and time.
- You need to make sure that you have completed the choice locking process.
- Candidates must submit two sets of documents (one set original and one set photocopy) along with the original payment slip. The Nodal Center returns back the original set of documents except the e-receipt after due verification.
Odisha GNM/ ANM Nursing Seat Allotment Process
There are three rounds of Seat Allotment in the Odisha Nursing Admission 2021-22. Each Allotment Round includes the deposition of fees and reporting to the institutions. We have mentioned all the stages of the Seat Allotment below. Hence, to get an account of the details of the allotment process, you can check out the below details.
Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing First Round Seat Allotment
- The Allotment of the seats is done on the basis of the rank, choice, category of the candidate.
- The allotment list is published on the website- www.dohodisha.nic.in. The details are also be sent to their registered mobile number.
- Candidates have to download the seat allotment letter and pay the requisite amount of the course fees and report at the Nodal Center with the e-receipt.
- This is an option-based up-gradation system. Candidates once exercised the option cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates who have not been allotted in the first round are not required to do anything. They have to wait for the 2nd and 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2021 – List of Documents Required
The candidates are required to submit two sets [one set of originals and one set of self-attested photocopy] of the following documents at their respective Nodal Centers for the Counselling of ANM 2021–
- Original 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Application Form printout.
- Copy of the submitted application form signed by the candidate.
- Two self-attested recent coloured passports sized photographs.
- Original caste certificate in case of SC/ ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Domicile/ Residential/ Nativity certificate from competent authority.
- Original e-Receipt or Bank Acknowledgement copy of the challan deposit slip of Rs 500/- only towards application fees.
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority [in case of physically handicapped candidates].
- Original Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Original Transfer certificate. If in case, you don’t have the transfer certificate, then you have to submit an undertaking, to submit the certificate within 7 days.
- Original medical certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic medical officer.
- Original Certificate of Rajya Sainik Board for the candidates applying for widow/ children of Ex-Servicemen Category only.
- Original Greencard issued by the Chief District Medical Officer. In case of a discrepancy in Green Card with HSC Certificate regarding candidate’s name, date of birth, and his/ her parent’s name, then the candidate has to submit an affidavit duly sworn in before the executive magistrate.
- Marriage Declaration Certificate.
In case the applicant fails to produce an original document as per the prospectus, his/ her name shall be removed from the list.
Download Previous Years’ Important Lists
The allotment list for this session will be released in the same format as that of past years’. Hence, for your reference, the last years’ important lists are provided here.
Odisha GNM/ ANM 2020 Allotment Lists
- ANM Nursing Round-3 Allotment List
- GNM Nursing Round-3 Allotment List
- Basic BSc Round-3 Allotment List
- M.Sc Nursing Round-3 Allotment List
- P.B.B.S.C Round-3 Allotment List
- Round-2 GNM Allotment List
- ANM Round-2 Allotment List
- Round-2 Nursing Allotment List
- GNM Round-1 Allotment List
- ANM Round-1 Allotment List
- Other Nursing Courses Round-1 Allotment List
- M.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Round-1
- P.B B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Round-1
- B.B.Sc Nursing Seat Allotment Round-1
Previous Years’ Important Lists
- GNM LeftOut Students List
- ANM LeftOut Students List
- BSc Nursing LeftOut Students List
- Odisha ANM III Seat Allotment List
- ANM II Seat Allotment List
- GNM III Round Allotment List
- BSc Nursing III Round Allotment List
- Odisha GNM Allotment List
- Odisha GNM Nursing Provisional Merit List
Final Admission Stage After Odisha GNM/ ANM Nursing Counselling
The Orissa Nursing Seat Allotment Process starts after the publication of the provisional Merit List. The seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. The GNM/ ANM Odisha 2021 Merit List is the basis of seat allotment. The seat allotment is released on the official website. Apart from that, the candidates receive an SMS Alert. The candidates must download the intimation letter of Odisha GNM 1st Round Seat Allotment online from the official website.
The Step By Step Process for the Admission Process
- The students are to log in to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing Part Course Fee.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment by logging on to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing the Part Course Fee.
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices. Thus, the candidates must report to the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have been freshly allotted seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 must download the Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
Nursing colleges in Odisha 2021 List
|BSc. Nursing Course in Government & Private College of Nursing|
|S. No.||Name of the College||Total Seats|
|1||College of Nursing, Berhampur||20|
|2||College of Nursing, Cuttack||20|
|3||SUM Nursing College, Bhubaneswar||20|
|4||Lord Jagannath Mission’s College of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||30|
|5||Neelachal Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar||15|
|6||Manjari Devi College of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||20|
|7||Sushree Institute of Technical Education, CON, Bolangir||20|
|8||VISWAS College of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||25|
|9||Hi-Tech School of Nursing, Pandra, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar||30|
|10||Gajapati College of Nursing, Parala Khemundi, Gajapati||20|
|11||Jagannath Institute of Medical Scinece & Research, College of Nursing, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar||25|
|12||Sri Vidya Niketan College of Medical Science & Research, Nayapalli, Bhubaeswar||20|
|Diploma Course in General Nursing and Midwifery Training|
|S. No.||Name of the College||Total Seats|
|1||School of Nursing, SCB Medical College Hospital, Cuttack||100|
|2||School of Nursing, VSS Medical College Hospital, Burla||50|
|3||School of Nursing, MKCG Medical College Hospital, Berhampur||50|
|4||Nursing Training Institute (N.T.I.), I.G.H., SAIL, Rourkela||40|
|5||School of Nursing, N.S.C. Hospital, M.C.L., Talcher||10 + 10|
|6||SUM Nursing School, Bhubaneswar||20|
|7||Lord Jagannath Mission’s School of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||25|
|8||Kalinga Nursing School, Kalinga Hospital, Bhubaneswar||20|
|9||School of Nursing KIIT, Bhubaneswar||15|
|10||Sushree Institute of Technical Education, SON, Bolangir||20|
|11||Sushila Devi School of Nursing, Nuapada||20|
|12||Manjari Devi School of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||20|
|13||Hi-Tech School of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||20|
|14||Neelachal School of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||10|
|15||Mahavir School of Nursing, Cuttack||20|
|16||VISWASS School of Nursing, Bhubaneswar||20|
|17||New Hope Society School of Nursing, Berhampur||20|
Reservation of Seats for Odisha GNM/ ANM Nursing Admission
Candidates should note that 10% of seats are available in Govt. and ONMRC recognized Private Institutions (For Private Institutions (only for Male Candidates).
|Category||Reservation of Seats|
Check – GNM Counselling 2021
Odisha GNM, ANM, and B.Sc Nursing Admission Fees
Here, we have provided detailed information about the Odisha Nursing Course Admission Fees. The fee structure is available for both Government and Private Institutions. So, go through it carefully. However, note that the mentioned fee structure is as per the last years’ records. Thus, if the fee is revised, then that shall be updated out here.
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling- Fee Structure
For GNM Government Institutions
Odisha ANM Govt. and Private Admission Course Fees
For Government Nursing Colleges (B.Sc Nursing)
For 85% Govt. Quota Seats under Private Institution
All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees must report at their chosen Institutions. The dates are available in the intimation letter. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.
Check Previous Years Proforma for Odisha Nursing Document Verification at the Nodal Centers
|Check List of Odisha GNM/ ANM Nursing Nodal Centers||Download Here|
|Ex-Servicemen Certificate||Download Here|
|Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Undertaking Certificate||Click to Download|
|Physical Fitness Certificate for Odisha GNM and ANM Admission 2021||Download Here|
|Marriage Certificate of Odisha GNM 2021||Click to Download now|
Sir call me kuch help chiye mujhe janana h gnm nursing course ka bare me so plz help me sir
Respected sir,I beg to inform that,I have been qualified on +2 science have425 rank,,but can not be selected in anm selection least, please mam take immedate step on this matter,,mam I am sure I am selected,, please mam check the pogrsme …..again
Please contact the Odisha Nursing Council.
The contact details are provided in the article.