The Odisha GNM and ANM Counselling 2019 will soon be starting. The Directorate of Nursing, Odisha is the conducting authority for the admissions in the Nursing courses of Odisha. The applicant list has been released and the selected students are expected to make their institution choices and report at their assigned Nodal Centers. The Nodal Centers are there for Documents Verification In Odisha 2019 GNM/ANM Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM 2019 Admission
This step in the Admission process is very important. Hence, the students are advised to keep up with all the information about the counseling process. A detailed account of the same is given in this article. The aspiring candidates can go through this article for any other information.
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
A list of Important Tentative Dates for the 2019 Counselling for GNM and ANM Courses is available. Hence, the students must check the official website frequently. This will help to get the latest updates.
|Name of the event||Date for the GNM Course||Date for the ANM Course|
|Publication list date of the Applicant list|
|Date of document verification at the Nodal Centers|
|Date for the medical verification of the PH candidates|
|Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 1st round|
|Reporting Date at the Nodal enters for the first round of admissions|
|Release date of the Provisional Merit List and seat allotment for the 2nd round|
|Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 2nd round|
|Release date of the seat allotment for the selected candidates for the 3rd round|
|Date for Reporting at the Nodal Center for second round counseling with course fees for 3rd round|
|Reporting at the institution for the Admission|
Nodal Centres for Odisha Nursing Counselling 2019
The Nodal Centers are for the Documents Verification. This step in the Admission process is very important. The Odisha GNM/ANM Application Form 2019 of the candidate without Document Verification will be canceled. These centers are created or authorized by the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha for the students to report at after the publication of the applicant list and the provisional merit list. Hence, we advise the students to check the whole counseling process and aware of their assigned Nodal centers.
Counselling for Odisha State 2019 GNM and ANM Courses
The applicant list determines the number of students who are eligible for the Nursing Courses. There is some other important information about the GNM 2019 Counselling that the candidates must know about.
- After the publication of the list, select the choices of the colleges and preferences. You can put as many choices you want. Make sure to put the choices on the basis of your priority.
- The candidates must check the updated list of institutions from the official website. They can change the order of their preferences as many times as they want up until they lock the choices using one- time password [OTP].
- Applicants are required must enter the Nodal Center for Document Verification. The date and time about the same will be notified on the official website.
- If the candidate hasn’t provided any institution choices, then the document verification will remain incomplete. If it isn’t done then the candidate is required to do it at the Nodal center and the Nodal center Officials will make sure that the choice locking system is done properly.
Odisha GNM/ANM Counselling 2019 – List of Documents Required
The candidates are required to submit two sets [one set of originals and one set of self-attested photocopy] of the following documents at their respective Nodal Centers for the Counselling of ANM 2019–
- Original 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Copy of the submitted application form signed by the candidate.
- Two self-attested recent colored passports sized photographs.
- Original caste certificate in case of SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Domicile/ Residential/ Nativity certificate from competent authority.
- Original e-Receipt or Bank Acknowledgement copy of the challan deposit slip only towards application fees.
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority [ in case of physically handicapped candidates].
- Original Character Certificate issued by the Institution last attended.
- Authentic proof of passing Odia as a subject at M.E.
- Original Transfer certificate.
- Original medical certificate issued by the Govt. Allopathic medical officer.
In case the applicant fails to produce an original document as per the prospectus, his/her name will be removed from the list.
Check – UPSMFAC 2019 Merit List
Final Admission Stage After Odisha GNM/ANM Nursing Counselling 2019
The Orissa Nursing Seat Allotment Process starts soon after the publication of the provisional Merit List. The seat allotment process has 3 rounds depending upon the availability of the seats. The GNM/ANM Odisha 2019 Merit List will be the basis of seat allotment. The seat allotment will be available on the official website. Apart from that, the candidates will receive a SMS Alert. The candidates must download the intimation letter of Odisha GNM 1st Round Seat Allotment online from the official website.
The Step By Step Process for the Admission Process
- The students are to log in to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing Part Course Fee.
- The candidates must download their intimation letter of 1st Round seat allotment by logging on to their “Applicant Login” and report at the Nodal Centre for Depositing the Part Course Fee.
- The 2nd Round & 3rd Round Seat Allotments are Auto up-gradation Round. The Candidates may get seats for their higher college choices. Thus, the candidates must report at the institutions only after the 3rd Round Seat Allotment.
- The Candidates, who have been freshly allotted seats in the 2nd and 3rd Rounds, need to deposit their Part Course Fees at the Nodal centers.
- The Candidates who have already submitted the Part Course Fees in Round 1 / Round 2 must download the Letter only to know the seat allotment status. They don’t need to go to the Nodal Centre for depositing the Part Course Fees.
Check GNM Counselling 2019
All the Candidates who have paid the Part Course Fees must report at their chosen Institutions. The dates will be available on the intimation letter. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.