JCECEB will soon start the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019. However, the Jharkhand Nursing Seat Matrix for the First Round Counselling has been released. The exam was conducted on 28th July 2019 and the result is also declared. The exam is also called NECE. It stands for Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination. And the conducting authority is Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). They are the only ones who will conduct the Counseling for 2019. So, make sure to keep up with the official website. The registration will take place online, rank-wise. All students who qualify for the test will find their names on the merit list and then, starts the counseling phase. You can get started on the official website of the university.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – Jharkhand GNM Admission 2019
JCECEB conducts entrance exams for the students seeking admissions in Jharkhand. NCEB is also like that. Candidates will get seats in the colleges after they qualify for the entrance exam. Hence, in this article, you can get details about the JCECEB Counseling 2019.
Jharkhand Nursing Seat Matrix for the First Round Counselling is now available. Candidates can check the seat matrix below.
JCECEB Paramedical Starts soon. Check the Official Jharkhand JCECEB Paramedical Nursing Counselling 2019. JCECB Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Result has been declared. Check Result now.
Important Dates Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
There are some really important dates for Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Counseling 2019. The students should be well-aware of these dates. You don’t want to miss any of the important events. It does happen sometimes, and that too, just because you didn’t know. Down below in the table, all important dates for the Counseling are available. Candidates must remember that these dates are official. And the ones to get an announcement will get an update shortly.
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Date of Exam||28th July 2019|
|Result Declaration||1st August 2019 (Released)|
|1st Round of Counseling||First Week/Second Week August 2019|
|2nd Round of Counseling||To be Announced|
Jharkhand Nursing B.Sc 2019 Nursing Result
Results of NECB B.Sc. Nursing 2019 was released on 1st August 2019. Candidates can download their results from the official website. The link is available here too. After the result, a scorecard will appear. On the basis of your score, you will be ranked. And that rank will determine what seat you get in the colleges. For that, you will get a call in for counseling. Check JCECEB Nursing Result 2019.
Details on the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Merit List
There is a lot of important information on the merit list. Make sure that it’s all there. And also that all of that is also correct and current. Find the list of that important stuff done below-
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks secured
- Qualifying marks
Check- Haryana GNM/ANM 2019
How to Download the Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Merit List
A Step by Step account of how to download the Jharkhand Nursing Merit List is available below for our readers. Make sure that you follow this. Merit List is very important. Without looking at it you can’t possibly know if you qualified for the counseling or not. So, that is why we are providing you all with the steps to download it here as well. It is extremely important to follow the right steps to download the right result. Or you end up downloading the wrong thing from the wrong website. Moreover, we make sure that the readers on our website are given the right information. The steps are as follows-
- Go to the official website( http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/Default.aspx).
- Click on the link available on that website. The link will be pretty easy to spot.
- Then, open that link. And download the result.
- That result as mentioned above will be in the form of a merit list.
- Type in your name and roll number.
- That step will find you your particular result.
- Check your result make sure to check other details as well.
Check Odisha GNM and ANM 2019
Counselling for the B.Sc Nursing 2019 NECE
Candidates who pass the exam will be shortlisted for merit. Then they will receive a selection for counseling. In counseling, they have to select their preferred college and their preferred course. And then the admission process comes to an end. The important information related to the selection procedure for JCECEB 2019 B.Sc Nursing Counseling Admission is available here.
- Authorities have not disclosed any information about the counseling round yet.
- All processes will be available in the online mode.
- However, in order to get admission filling out and submitting the application form is mandatory.
- The marks you score in the entrance exam will be the basis of your admission to the university.
- You may need to register yourself on the official website.
- And take the print out of the registration slip.
- The details will be updated on the official website.
- Applicants who have secured qualifying marks in the entrance exam have to keep all necessary original and attested copies of the documents ready.
- After the verification process is done, you will get back all the original documents.
- You will need the other documents for the verification process at the time of the counseling procedure.
Documents for the Jharkhand B.Sc Counselling 2019
There are some specific documents that the candidates have to take with them. You do that when you report for the counseling. The list of those documents is available below. Candidates remember all of these documents to bring with. Candidates must bring original as well as photocopies of the documents.
- Four recent colored passport size photographs.
- A print out of the registration slip.
- A print out of your Result/Merit List.
- Admit Card for JCECEB NECE.
- Residence Certificate (AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport).
- Class 10th Certificate.
- Conduct certificate (from last attended institute).
- Migration certificate (from last university attended).
- Transfer Certificate (from last attended institute).
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of OCI registration (for OCI candidates).
- Medical Certificate for PH candidates.
- Reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) certificate (if applicable).
We hope that the article helped you in any way possible. We also welcome all kinds of feedback or any queries. Just put them in the comments section down below. Please also keep up with the official website. We also update them over here as well.