Brabu Merit List UG and PG 2021: Brabu invites online applications every year for admission. Hence, eligible candidates can fill the Brabu ug application form. The application form will release in online mode. Hence, the candidates can access the Brabu online form on the official website i.e. brabu.edu.in. Also, candidates must remember to fill the form before the due date.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Brabu conducts an entrance exam for the UG courses. However, for PG courses, there is no entrance exam. However, the merit list will release for both UG & PG. For more details, keep on reading the article.
About BRABU Admission 2021
BRABU stands for Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. It is also popularly known as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University. The College is located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India. Also, the BR Ambedkar Bihar University was established in 1960.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
BRABU offers UG & PG courses in various disciplines. Also, it offers vocational, research, Ph.D, and B.Ed courses as well. Hence, candidates can seek admission in the courses that they desire. However, they must fulfil the eligibility criteria in order to confirm their admission.
Graduation Course & Graduation with Honours Courses in following subjects:
- Political Science
BRABU UG & PG Merit List 2021
The admission to B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University is on the basis of the merit list. So, the University will release a separate merit list for various courses. Also, the merit list will be available online mode. BRABU UG Admission Merit List will release in July 2021. However, the BRABU merit list of PG will release in July 2021.
Therefore, candidates can access both the merit lists on the official website. Also, the University will announce the final schedule on the official website.
BR Ambedkar Bihar University UG & PG Merit List Release Date 2021
As mentioned before, the University will publish the final admission schedule on the official website. Therefore, candidates can check the same @ brabu.edu.in. However, we are providing tentative dates below.
|Brabu UG Merit List||July 2021|
|BRABU PG Merit List Download||June 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||Last week of July (UG) & 1st week of July (PG)|
Steps To Check Brabu UG & PG Merit List 2021
In order to access the merit list, candidates can follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Brabu (brabu.edu.in)
- In the Admission section, you will find the merit list option
- Then, click on it and the merit list will display on the screen
- Further, read the details carefully
- Also, download the merit list for future uses
Details Present on Brabu UG & PG Merit List 2021
The merit list contains crucial details. Hence, candidates must check the details carefully.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration/ Application Number
- Merit Rank/ Scores
- Course Name
- Khandra College Merit List 2021
- Chandrapur College Merit List 2021
- Banwarilal Bhalotia College Merit List 2021
- Purbasthali College Merit List 2021
- Jamalpur Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Kishore Bharati Bhagini Nivedita College Merit List 2021
- Sanskrit College Merit list 2021
- Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
- Panchmura Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Brabu Muzzafarpur Counselling 2021
BR Ambedkar University will conduct the counselling for UG Courses. Hence, only those candidates can participate in the counselling whose names appear in the merit list. Qualifying candidates will be given a seat allotment letter for invitation to appear for counselling. Also, candidates who receive the letter must report to the College on the given date and time.
Further, candidates have to go through the document verification process. Hence, candidates must fill correct details in the application form. In case there is any mistake or manipulation of information, then the candidature will be cancelled. Also, in case the candidate fails to attend the counselling, then the seat will be given to other deserving candidates.
Documents Required For Counselling 2021
Candidates must bring the necessary documents for verification purposes. Otherwise, they won’t get admission. So, here is a list of the documents.
- Copy of Brabu College Online Form
- Madhyamik Certificate i.e. 10th Class (for age proof)
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Physically Challenged Certificate, if applicable
- Admission Fee
- Recent passport size photographs
In case you have any other doubts, then ask us in the comment section below.