Candidates can download HNGU Old Exam Papers here. Question Papers plays a very important role in the preparation for the exams. So, students who are appearing for the semester exams – March/June, or October/ December exams can download the HNGU Old papers here. Hemachandra North Gujarat University is responsible for conducting the admission and semester exams. With the help of the HNGU 2021 Question Paper, students can get an idea of the exam pattern, and difficulty level of the exam. Thus, in this article, students can check the semester exam pattern, and download the exam papers. Therefore go through the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Where to download HNGU Old Exam Papers?
Students can get the Hemachandra University Question Paper on its official website. However, the exam papers are available in pdf format, hence making the candidates easy to download. So, the step by step process to download the question paper pdf is as follows-
- Visit the official website of the Hemanchandra North Gujarat University-hngu.net
- Then click on the Degree-Wise Question Paper link.
- Select the batch of the exam paper, and download the course folder.
- Start practising the paper to get good marks.
Download HNGU 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Question Paper
Students can click on the link below to download B.Sc, B.Com, B.Arch, BCA, PhD. MCA, M.Sc Question Paper.
|HNGU 2019 Question Paper||B.Sc Exam Paper 2017||B.Sc March/April 2018 Question Paper|
|Physics 2018 Question Paper||HNGU 2017 Question Paper||Download Question Paper|
How to Download HNGU Old Exam Paper?
The step by step method to download the old semester exam papers are –
- Visit the official website and click on the old paper link from the exam section.
- Select the course and download the pdf.
- Start preparing for the exam.
|HNGU UG and PG Courses||Download Link for Question Papers|
|B.Sc||Download Hemachandra North Gujarat University Question Paper|
HNGU Semester Exam Pattern
The university conducts exam in two sessions – March/June and October/December. However, the exam pattern is the same for both sessions. Hence, the HNGU semester exam pattern is as follows –
- The total marks of the question paper are 70 marks.
- The time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The mode of the exam is offline (depends on the COVID situation).
- Students have to answer any five questions out of seven.
How to Prepare for the HNGU Entrance and Semester Exams?
The university conducts the exam every year. Students who qualify for the exam will pass for the semester. On the other hand, the failed student will have to appear HNGU Supplementary Exam. So, here are some tips that will help the students to prepare well for the exam.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern before start preparing for the exam.
- Make short notes of the topics which are difficult to understand.
- Practice HNGU Old Exam Papers and start revising as much as you can.
- Keep one to three days for revising the topics.
So, these are the complete details regarding HNGU Exam Papers. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.