UP CPNET 2021: Combined Paramedical, Pharmacy, Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. The candidates who want to pursue a B.Sc Nursing course can appear for the exam. In addition, selected students get admission to the nursing schools of Uttar Pradesh. To apply for the UP CPNET 2021 admission process, students have to fill the application form. Moreover, the application process is carried out in online mode only. For more details regarding the admission procedure, eligibility, exam pattern and admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP CPNET 2021
ANM is basically a two-year undergraduate diploma level course. This course deals with the field of medicine and covers the components of healthcare. Moreover, this nursing course teaches how to take care of equipment, provide medication to patients on time, setting up OT, and maintain records. Furthermore, some of the skills required for this course are punctuality, alertness of mind, good team spirit, tremendous patience, passion, and sympathetic nature. For CPNET Admission Dates, check the schedule table below.
|Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Submission of Application Form||– To be Announced –|
|Admit Card Release||– To be Announced –|
|Exam Date||– To be Announced –|
|Result Declaration||– To be Announced –|
|Merit List Declaration||– To be Announced –|
Uttar Pradesh CPNET 2021 Objectives
Uttar Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Nursing is a two-year certificate-level course in Medical Nursing. Although, the duration of this course may vary from institute to institute. This course basically teaches students about maternity care and caring for the sick. The sole aim of this course is to produce ANMs, who can efficiently provide primary health care. Some of the core subjects taught during the course are:
- Child health nursing
- Health care management
- Community health nursing
- Health promotion
- Primary health nursing
UP C.P.N.E.T ANM Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria, before filling the application form to ensure that they are eligible for the same or not. Note that if a candidate is found ineligible or has provided false details then the application is immediately rejected. Therefore, make sure that you are eligible for the CPNET Eligibility Criteria to avoid any inconvenience. Refer to the points given below to check whether you are eligible or not.
- The applicant should have his/ her residence in UP. The candidates who do not belong to the state are not allowed to sit for the examination. Moreover, if the candidate has completed his/ her 10th and 12th from UP Board, then they need not submit address proof. Otherwise, if the applicant has done both or either of them from some other board, then they are supposed to submit address proof.
- The minimum age required is 17 years. The candidates who are of 17 years old till 31 December 2021 can also sit for the exam.
- The maximum age limit set by the authorities is 31 years.
- The candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 45% in 10+2 level of education.
- Candidates from the arts, commerce, and science stream can appear for the exam.
- Only female candidates are allowed to sit for the exam.
The below-given table can also be referred to for understanding the eligibility criteria of both papers.
CPNET Nursing Application Form
The CPNET ANM Application Form is released online on the official website. Note that the Applications through mail or post are not accepted. Thus, candidates should ensure that they submit the form online. It should be noted that no applications are accepted after the last date. Further, the mentioned steps can be followed for completing the application process.
Check – Jharkhand GNM/ANM Nursing 2021
How to Fill UP CPNET ANM/GNM Online Form?
- Go to the official website, i.e, www.cpnet.in and register yourself by entering the required details.
- In the Registration Process, you have to enter the basic details such as the Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Category, etc.
- Click on the submit option. After the successful registration, you shall receive a Registration Id and Password.
- Login using the UP ANM Registration Credentials and fill in the rest of the details carefully.
- Further, fill in the form carefully and make sure that no false information or detail has been entered as it may lead to rejection of the application in later stages.
- After entering all the details carefully, upload the documents (Photograph and Signature). The documents must be under the specifications.
- Then pay the fee online, make sure that you have submitted the fee on time as without that your application form does not get submitted. After completing the payment process, submit the form and do keep your Id and password safe for further use.
It is important that the applicants submit the application fee after filling the application form. Moreover, the general category students have to pay 1000 rupees. Wherein, reserved category students have to pay 500 rupees as application fee. Further, the authorities do not accept the forms of students who haven’t submitted the CPNET Application Fee. Therefore, do not forget to pay the fee before the due date to avoid any inconvenience.
UP CPNET Nursing Admit Card
The Hall Ticket is released on the official website of Uttar Pradesh NHRM. Thus, candidates can download it from there and take a printout of it. The UP ANM/ GNM Nursing Hall Ticket is released just a few days before the exam. To download the admission ticket, you have to submit your Registration Details. Since the Hall Ticket is a mandatory document, therefore, the candidate must download the hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear for the exam without a UP ANM NHRM Hall Ticket 2021.
UP ANM 2021 Exam Pattern
The candidates appearing for the C.P.N.E.T ANM Entrance Exam should have complete knowledge about the exam pattern. It shall help you in understanding the pattern in which the question paper is made. Furthermore, the exam pattern of the UP ANM 2021 Exam is given down below.
Thus, the UP GNM and ANM Nursing Exam Pattern is as follows-
- UP CPNET Question Paper contains objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- It is a two-hour-long exam, wherein there are two sets of question papers.
- One is for the candidates of the science stream and the other one is for the candidates of other streams.
- The question paper consists of questions from the below-mentioned subjects- Reasoning, General Knowledge, General English, and Nursing. The UP NHRM Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus comprises of class 10+2 Standard Questions.
Exam Pattern of UP CPNET Nursing – Paper I and II
Paper – I (Only for Science Students)
|Paper-II (Arts/Commerce/ and Other Students)|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Subjects||Number of Questions|
CPNET 2021 Question Paper
The Uttar Pradesh GNM/ANM Nursing 2021 Question Paper pdf is released soon after the completion of the exam. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the question paper. Moreover, the question paper is released along with the answer key. The Nursing Question Paper is made available in PDF Format (Set-Wise). You can get the link to download the GNM Nursing Question Paper here. Aspirants preparing for the exam should solve previous years’ papers to get a good hold on topics. This practice also helps in finding out the weak areas and preparing in a more productive manner.
UP ANM 2021 Answer Key
The CPNET Answer Key is released by the exam conducting body on its official website. It can be accessed by entering the login ID and password. Moreover, candidates can match their OMR sheets with the answer key given. Thus, this allows candidates to cross-check their sheets. In case of any mistake found, candidates can challenge the UP ANM/ GNM Solution Key. Wherein, they have to pay a sum of 500 rupees per objection. Further, if submitted objections are found true, then respective changes are made. The updated answer sheet would then be considered for further process.
The request for re-checking has to be submitted online. Candidates can go on to the official website and submit their requests. This opportunity would be available for a limited period of time. Thus, candidates should ensure that they submit their requests on time. This request would not be accepted through mail or post.
UP ANM 2021 Result
C.P.N.E.T releases UP ANM Result on its official website. The result can be checked by entering the login ID and password. Moreover, the Uttar Pradesh Nursing Result should be downloaded for further use. It is required during the admission process and counselling. After the declaration of the Result, a merit list is released. Candidates are ranked in order of merit as per their exam score in this list. For the further admission process, the merit list is considered.
C.P.N.E.T ANM 2021 Merit List
UP ANM 2021 Merit List is released on the official website, i.e www.upums.ac.in. The list would not be published in newspapers. Note that the authorities do not send it through post or over mail. In addition, the list released by other websites or newspapers is not considered. The Uttar Pradesh Nursing Merit List is created to segregate candidates on the basis of their rank for admission in the ANM course. Hence, candidates whose name is on the Nursing Merit List are eligible to attend the counselling round.
UP ANM 2021 Counselling
The counselling process starts soon after the release of the Merit List. All the details related to the process are published on the official site. Counselling is the last stage of the admission process. This process is carried out on the basis of the overall rank of the candidate. Thus, they are called in the order of their ranks.
Candidates have to submit a sum of 500 rupees in cash. In addition, 5000 rupees in cash or a Demand Draft has to be submitted as a security amount. If a seat is not allotted to the registered candidate after GNM Nursing Counselling, then the fee would be refunded.
Furthermore, if the candidate does not join and avail of the seat on the given date. Then, in that case, it automatically gets canceled. Thus, the UP ANM 2021 Counselling takes place in three rounds. Wherein, counselling is done in the first round. The seats left after the first round is considered. In case, seats are left after the second round. Then a final counseling round is conducted.
Check – Punjab GNM Admission
Documents to be carried in CPNET 2021 Counselling
The candidates should also carry originals and photocopies of the below-listed documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Result Copy
- C.P.N.E.T 2021 Admit Card
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Address Proof
- 5000 rupee DD
- Original Caste Certificate
Career Scope After ANM Nursing 2021
Moreover, some of the employment areas, where ANM graduates can utilize their capabilities include:
- Community health centers
- Nursing homes
- Rural health centers
- Private hospitals/ clinics
- Government dispensaries
Best Books for CPNET 2021
The preparation process for such exams requires excellent time management. Thus, choosing the right book do the job. We have made a list of some of the best books for this exam. They have proven to be the best over the years. A lot of success stories have been written because of these books. The below-mentioned books can be referred to for clearing the UP CPNET 2021.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) Entrance Exam Guide by RPH Editorial Board
- Staff Nurse ANM/ GNM by Vikas Doon
- Fundamentals of Nursing by Poonam Sharma
- Textbook for Health Workers by Clement
- Manual of Clinical Oncology by Marry C. Territo
- Hospital Management by S.M. Jha
- Midwifery Nursing Practical by Tripat Kaur
Check – NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admission 2021
Salary of UP ANM Nursing Admission 2021
The salary of an ANM graduate depends upon various factors. It depends upon the Education, Experience, and Job profile of the professional. Thus, a nice combination of all these results in a handsome salary. The professionals can expect even more great numbers. By considering the fact that the medical field has always been a benchmark for others in terms of salary.
|Fresher Nurse||2.5 to 3.5 lacs|
|Experienced Nurse||7.5 to 8.5 lacs|
UP CPNET Entrance Exam Preparation Tips
The below-mentioned tips shall help you out in clearing the UP ANM 2021 Entrance Exam.
- Firstly, make a brief note of all the topics that have to be covered. You should have depth knowledge of the UP CPNET Entrance Exam Syllabus. That can help you out in segregating topics priority-wise.
- You should make proper notes while studying. It is helpful during revision.
- After completing the whole syllabus, try to solve as many question papers as possible. That shall allow you to find out your weak areas.
- You should also time yourself while solving these papers.
- Further, time management is literally the key to success. You need to devote some time daily to study.
- For keeping your mind and body at the right place. Try to meditate for at least 5 minutes everyday (for beginners).
- Proper sleep is another factor that affects your performance. Sleep on time and take at least 7 hours of sleep.
- Buy books online, so that you don’t waste time finding one in shops. The price is also almost the same.
- Make a proper time-table, wherein you can mention time slots for respective topics.
- You can keep your short-term goals. Wherein, you can mention how much time a particular topic has to be finished.
- Don’t waste time studying topics you are good at, again and again. Instead, you can do more questions on such topics.
- Make a schedule for each day, with tasks that have to be finished that day.