UP CPNET Admit Card 2020: CPPNET Admit Card has been released, download it now through the link provided below. The hall ticket is issued by the NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) online. The Entrance Exam is conducted for admission to the UP ANM/GNM Nursing Admission Course. Note that the exam centre shall be near Saifai. The admit card is a mandatory document. Thus, candidates should download it on time to avoid inconvenience. Candidates without the admit cards are not allowed to appear in the exam. Further, do keep the UP CPNET Admit Card 2020 safe even after the exam as you may require it in further processes. Moreover, the exam details and candidates’ personal information are present on the admit card.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- CPPNET 2020 Hall Ticket is now available for download. The eligible students can download it by entering the Username and Password. – Download Admit Card
UP CPNET Admit Card 2020
The UP ANM Admit Card 2020 is an essential document, without which candidates are not allowed to give the exam. Candidates should provide a valid Email ID and phone no. to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket carries all the information regarding the candidate and examination. Thus, you can also check whether all the mentioned details are correct or not. It wouldn’t be sent through any other medium. Therefore, it can only be downloaded from the official site.
|Admit Card Release||03-07 January 2021|
|Exam Date||07th January 2021|
|Answer Key Release||– TBA –|
|Result Declaration||10th January 2021|
|Merit List Declaration||13th January 2021|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission
How to Download UP CPNET Nursing Hall Ticket 2020?
The step by step procedure to download the hall ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh NHRM – www.cpnet.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the Home Page
- Now, enter the Registration ID and Password and click on the submit
- The Hall Ticket appears on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download them.
These steps can be followed for successfully downloading UP ANM and GNM Hall Ticket 2020. You can open the official site in another tab. Then just follow these steps to get your Admit Card. There wouldn’t be any prior information regarding it. Thus, candidates need to frequently check the official website.
Details Mentioned in UP CPNET Admit Card
Some of the important details mentioned in a UP CPNET Nursing Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of applicant
- Complete address of Examination Center
- Photograph of the applicant
- Exam Timing
- Date of Exam
- Question paper medium
- Application no.
- Date of Birth
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
What to Carry Along with UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2020?
There are certain documents that have to be taken along to the exam centre with UP Nursing Call Letter. The candidate may face inconvenience if he/she is not able to provide them. These documents are required to verify the information entered during registration. One should also make sure that they are not taking any objectionable items to the exam hall.
Thus, the documents to be carried along are as follows:
- UP ANM CPNET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Tips for clearing UP ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
ANM is a two-year undergraduate certificate-level course. However, the duration of this course may vary from institute to institute. Candidates have to clear C.P.N.E.T Nursing Entrance Test. Thus, for ensuring that each of clear this exam. We have jotted down a few tips that will help you out in clearing this examination.
- You should have an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus.
- You should devote a good amount of time to studying. Make sure you are studying for at least 3 hours every day.
- Make proper notes while studying. These notes will be really useful during revision.
- Go through a lot of mock tests and previous years’ question papers.
- Try to meditate, so that your mind gets to relax and rejuvenate.
- Make a proper time-table, in which you can mention how much time has to be given to a particular subject or topic.
- Try to find your weak areas and work more towards those sections.
- Do keep some time for revision after studying all the material.
- Reach the exam centre 30 minutes before time to avoid any hustle.
- The night before the exam, keep everything together that you need to carry to the exam center.
UP Nursing Merit List Result 2020
The UP CPNET Rank List is released for indicating the names of the selected candidates. Moreover, the candidates are ranked in order of merit in this list as per their marks in the exam. The candidates are thus ranked in order of merit in the rank list. Further, it is released in PDF format. Candidates thus face no difficulty while downloading the rank list. The authorities give preference to the higher rank of students.
UP GNM/ ANM Question Paper
The question paper is released by the exam conducting body within a week after the entrance exam. UP CPNET Question Paper 2020 can be downloaded from the UP CPNET Official Website (www.upums.ac.in). Candidates wanting to appear for the exam should check it out to get an idea about the exam pattern. Moreover, the students who appeared for the exam can check it out and compare it with the answer key to calculate a rough score.
CPNET 2020 Answer Key
The UP GNM/ ANM Solution Key consists of questions to all the questions that are asked in the entrance exam. The authorities release the answer key for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. Candidates can thus predict their results. The solution key is further released in pdf format. The students thus are able to download it easily. Furthermore, the result is prepared in accordance with this answer key only. Candidates should further refer to the solution present on the official website only.