UP CPNET Admit Card 2020: It will be released by NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) online. The Entrance Exam will take place for admission in UP ANM/GNM Nursing Admission Course. Note that the exam centre will be near Saifai. The admit card is a mandatory document. Thus, candidates should download it on time to avoid inconvenience. Candidates without the admit cards will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Further, do keep the UP CPNET Admit Card 2020 safe even after the exam as you may require it in further processes. Moreover, the exam details and candidates’ personal information will be present on the admit card. For more details regarding the admit card, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UP CPNET Admit Card 2020
The UP ANM Admit Card 2020 is an essential document, without which candidates wouldn’t be allowed to give the exam. Candidates should provide valid Email ID and phone no. to download the hall ticket. The hall ticket will carry all the information regarding the candidate and examination. Thus, you can also check whether all the mentioned details are correct or not. It wouldn’t be sent through any other medium. Therefore, it can only be downloaded from the official site.
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||– August 2020 –|
|Exam Date||– September 2020 –|
|Result||– September 2020 –|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission
How to Download UP CPNET Nursing Hall Ticket 2020?
The step by step procedure to download the hall ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh NHRM – www.cpnet.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link available on the Home Page
- Now, enter the Registration ID and Password and click on the submit
- The Hall Ticket will be available on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download them.
These steps can be followed for successfully downloading UP ANM and GNM Hall Ticket 2020. You can open the official site in another tab. Then just follow these steps to get your Admit Card. There wouldn’t be any prior information regarding it. Thus, candidates need to frequently check the official website.
Details Mentioned in UP CPNET Admit Card
Some of the important details mentioned in a UP CPNET Nursing Admit Card are as follows:
- Name of applicant
- Complete address of Examination Center
- Photograph of the applicant
- Exam Timing
- Date of Exam
- Question paper medium
- Application no.
- Date of Birth
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
What to Carry Along with UP ANM Nursing Admit Card 2020?
There are certain documents that have to be taken along to the exam centre with UP Nursing Call Letter. The candidate may face inconvenience if he/she is not able to provide them. These documents are required to verify the information entered during registration. One should also make sure that they are not taking any objectionable items to the exam hall.
Thus, the documents to be carried along are as follows:
- UP ANM CPNET Hall Ticket
- Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
Tips for clearing UP ANM Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
ANM is a two-year undergraduate certificate-level course. However, the duration of this course may vary from institute to institute. Candidates have to clear C.P.N.E.T Nursing Entrance Test. Thus, for ensuring that each of clear this exam. We have jotted down a few tips that will help you out in clearing this examination.
- You should have an in-depth knowledge of the syllabus.
- You should devote a good amount of time to studying. Make sure you are studying for at least 3 hours every day.
- Make proper notes while studying. These notes will be really useful during revision.
- Go through a lot of mock tests and previous years’ question papers.
- Try to meditate, so that your mind gets to relax and rejuvenate.
- Make a proper time-table, in which you can mention how much time has to be given to a particular subject or topic.
- Try to find your weak areas and work more towards those sections.
- Do keep some time for revision after studying all the material.
- Reach the exam centre 30 minutes before time to avoid any hustle.
- The night before the exam, keep everything together that you need to carry to the exam center.
UP Nursing Merit List Result 2020
The UP CPNET Rank List will be released soon after the entrance exam. It will be released in online mode and will be available on the official website. Moreover, the candidates will be ranked in order of merit in this list as per their marks in the exam. The candidates are thus ranked in order of merit in the rank list. Further, it will be available in PDF format. Candidates will thus face no difficulty while downloading the rank list.
UP GNM/ ANM Question Paper
The question paper will be released by the exam conducting body within a week after the entrance exam. UP CPNET Question Paper 2020 will be released in online mode. Thus, the students will be able to download it from the website. Candidates wanting to appear for the exam should check it out to get an idea about the exam pattern. Moreover, the students who appeared for the exam can check it out and compare it with the answer key to calculate a rough score.
CPNET 2020 Answer Key
The UP GNM/ ANM Solution Key will be released soon after the entrance exam. It will be released along with the question paper. This answer key consists of questions to all the questions that were asked in the entrance exam. The authorities release the answer key for allowing students to cross-check and calculate a rough score. Candidates can thus predict whether they will clear the exam or not. In addition, it will be released in PDF format. The students will thus be able to download it easily. Furthermore, the result will be prepared in accordance with this answer key only. Candidates should further refer to the solution present on the official website only.